Baby, You're Perfect • Larry...

By BooBearsBabyHaz05

The Tomlinson pack is the most feared pack in the country. The Styles family is the sweetest family in the to... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Epilogue

Chapter 26

2.4K 76 12
By BooBearsBabyHaz05

Louis' POV

I had talked to my dad and he understood my choice and after a lot of argument he agreed to find some other way to unite the packs and let me be with my mate. With my Hazza.

After we finished our discussion, that went a lot longer than expected, I checked in on Perrie and then went looking for Harry. I remember him following Ella, her favourite place to go was the lake. She went there almost everyday so I figured that's where he'd be.

I walked towards the lake and as I got closer I heard laughter, immediately I recognized Harry's as one of the laughs, the second laugh sounded like Ella's. Not uncommon to here her laugh around here, I was quite familiar with both laughs but the third one; I couldn't place.

I kept walking and as I passed a few trees I noticed Harry's shirt laying on the grass, I looked up at the water to see Harry standing in the water with Ryan in his arms and Ella swimming around with them. The third laugh must've been Ryan's, but I hadn't heard him laugh for years, he hadn't laughed since before his mum started getting abused by his father.

I leaned against a tree and watched my beautiful boy playing with the young children, he looked as happy as ever. Maybe I should consider asking him about having kids in the future, it seemed he really loved being around children.

"There's a little fishy over there!" Ryan shouted, pointing to the water about a meter away from them.

"What's the difference between a guitar and a fish?" I knew Harry and Ella would get along if they ever met, for this reason specifically; they both loved jokes. The kids shrugged at him and Harry told the answer to his joke, "You can't tuna fish."

The joke was so stupid but both children erupted in laughter, clapping for his joke, "What is a funny hill called?" Ella spoke up with her own joke, Harry shrugged his shoulders and egged her on, "Hill-arious!"

They all laughed at her and I chuckled at how cute they were being, apparently I was a bit louder than I thought because my little chuckle caught their attention. Ella swam out of the lake and ran up to me when she reached me she jumped into my arms to tackle me with hugs, soaking my clothes in the process.

"Lou-Lou!!" I lifted her up and cuddled her dripping body, Harry sat Ryan on the bank and pulled himself out of the water, droplets rushing down his bare torso, he was still wearing his skinny jeans and they were soaking wet so they clung to his legs even tighter than usual. Now that was a sight for sore eyes.

I hadn't realized I was staring until Ella whispered in my ear, "I think if you don't stop now you're gonna be wiping away some drool from your chin." She laughed after I snapped out of my trance and looked anywhere, avoiding Harry's gaze, out of breath.

Ryan shyly stood off to the side as I placed the young girl on the ground when Harry approached me. He placed a hand on my side and pulled me in to quickly kiss my cheek.

"Ooooohhhhh," Ella sang out, "Harry and Lou-Lou sitting in a tree!"

"K-I-S-S-I-N-G! First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a golden carriage!" The two of them danced around, singing the little rhyme out loudly.

"Sucking his thumb, wetting his pants, doing the hula, hula dance!" Ryan finished the song off with a part I'd never heard before.

"You little rascals," Harry shook his head, in response to that Ella brought her hand up to her nose and wiggled her fingers around, blowing a raspberry as well and taunting harry with the other hand placed on her hip while she wiggled them, "Oh, you're gonna get it now! Come here, I'm gonna get you for that!"

They laughed and giggled as he chased her around in a slower pace than his usual run, Harry caught up and lifted her over his shoulder playfully, holding her in a position that gave him access to her belly. He lifted her shirt just enough to blow a raspberry on her stomach, she burst out laughing and begged him to let her down.

Harry picked up his shirt after they all settled down, we returned the children back to Pack House and headed off to a cafe in town. The two of us spent the whole day with each other after that.

First we had lunch, then we did some voluntary community work picking up litter, Harry wanted to help the community and begged for us to do some community clean up. After that we visited the dog park to play with some pups, by the time we left the donut shop with some snacks for the walk home we noticed how dark it was.

We walked for a while, eating our donuts and talking casually, flirting every now and then. We stopped outside my house and threw out the box from our donuts, "My house or yours tonight, or do you wanna sleep by yourself?"

"Can we sleep in my house tonight, I need to talk to my sister? I miss my own bed too, I love yours and it is way better than mine but I still miss it." I agreed happily and followed him into his house, I tried to avoid his sister seeing me. I knew she hated me and I didn't like the feeling of not being accepted, especially when it is my mate's family.

We managed to get into his room before she caught us, I sat on the bed and Harry started taking his shirt off, "I'm going for a shower, is that okay Louis? Or would you rather I don't leave you alone in the room being bored to death?"

It was so adorable that he was concerned about leaving me alone while he showered, I walked up to him with a smile and kissed his forehead, "I'm sure I'll survive, Haz. Go shower you goofball."

I laughed at him and he nodded before walking into his bathroom with a change of pyjamas, after about a minute he handed me his clothes through the door that he opened just enough to fit his arm out so I didn't see him naked. "Can you please put my clothes in the wash, Lou?"

"Of course, Sunshine." I took the clothes and went down the hall, I heard the shower turn on just as I placed the clothes into the washing machine along with a few dirty pieces of clothing from the hamper in the corner.

I closed the washer's door and turned around but blocking the walkway was Gemma, "You've already blown it once with him, Lewis!! I have no idea why but Harry's decided to give you a second chance, don't you dare screw it up again. If you ever hurt my baby brother or treat him anything besides what he deserves, I will personally hunt you down and make sure you stay away from him, forever. So, you gonna treat him like royalty or get him abducted and beaten again?"

I couldn't believe she would bring up his abduction, I knew that was all my fault but I just didn't see it coming! I stumbled over words, trying to figure out how I was supposed to reply to that.

"No answer to that, huh? Of course!" She rolled her eyes and sashayed away, downstairs in the direction of the living room.

I followed her and grabbed gently onto her upper arm, "Hey, hold on! I would never treat Harry with anything other than respect, love and care, he means the world to me and I wouldn't dare do anything to upset him."

"Right, of course. How could I possibly think otherwise?" She replied sarcastically, "Hm, maybe it was just the fact that you're a disgusting, violent mutt who caused him to be whipped by some psycho chick!"

Just as I was about to speak up a whimper could be heard along with a choked sob. We both went silent and looked to where the sound had come from, seeing Harry cowering behind a corner at the bottom of the stairs. We must've not noticed the water stop upstairs.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.7K 608 28
Summary: five years ago, harry styles left his tiny home town to make it big as a recording artist. he didn't have much regard for what he left behin...
60.1K 2K 19
Harry is too shy and cowardly. Everyone knows he's gay. Thats the reason he was sent to the boys home. Harry is in love with louis and has been since...
573K 25.5K 32
Louis Tomlinson is the world's most successful and well-known record artist. His fans (who call themselves "Louies") know everything about him-- so t...
1.4K 82 30
"No, no. No talking little bug, this is the part where you listen" he cuts me off before I can finish. I'm disappointed in myself for complying to hi...