Cross the Line

By DollieCraves

"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female More

Twilight
Playlist
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
New Moon
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.7
Eclipse
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Breaking Dawn: Part I
Author Note
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
Breaking Dawn: Part II
4.7
4.8
Authors Note
4.9
4.10
Epilogue
Note from Me to You

2.8

26.6K 596 50
By DollieCraves

Alice looks at Cassandra, "aunt Alice?"

Cassandra nods, brushing back Ariana's hair, "yes, you are her aunt, as much as the others. Esme her grandma -"

Ariana's mouse like voice interrupts her mom, "and Carlisle my grandpa, right mommy?"

"Yes baby," look down at Ariana and then back to Alice, "I didn't think it was possible."

Alice looks to the side of her, making eye contact with Edward, as he has a sleeping Bella on his shoulder, "how? She's Emmett's?"

"I wouldn't be lying, after you guys left, Michael took me to the doctor. They confirmed I was pregnant, so Michael found a vampire doctor to take care of me a couple of weeks before having her."

"Does she have a gift?"

Cassandra shakes her head, "I'm not too sure..."

Edward leans over the isle, looking at the human, vampire, and hybrid, "it's true, Alice. I saw it. She gave birth to Emmett's baby."

Alice hums, then gasps, "that's why I stopped seeing you. How are you still alive? Isn't she immortal."

Grabbing Ariana's arm, she brings it up to Alice, "feel her pulse, she isn't immortal. And I didn't die, because this doctor has apparently delivered a hybrid before."

Edward looks at Ariana, "how old are you, sweetheart?"

Ariana plays with Alice's hands, "I'm 2 months, but mommy says I resemble a 2 year old."

Alice looks down at Ariana's small hand, "and what do you eat?"

"Mac and cheese, and I drink blood."

Edward shrinks back in surprise, "Carlisle is going to be in ah. He's only ever known immortal children, but not a hybrid."

Ariana climbs into Alice's lap, "does Emmett know?"

Cassandra shakes her head, "no, but she knows Emmett is her dead. She doesn't really ask for him. I would talk to her about Emmett, she has a stuffed animal and his blanket from his bed, but that's it."

Edwards nods, "interesting, so she knows her dads scent?"

"Exactly, only way for her to know he isn't a threat."

"How does she know who we are?" Cassandra looks at Alice, "I've told her about you. It's been a long 6 months, but she knows that you guys look like Michael."

"Wow, so how long will she be till she reaches full age?"

That's when Cassandra launched into the research Camila did about Ariana and the other hybrid she delivered. The information left the two in awh, and little did they know, the rest would be in awh as well.

Edward stands next to Cassandra. Cassandra holding Ariana, as they wait for their rides. Alice went to get Carlisle's car and Jacob was coming to get Cassandra.

"Will be coming by then?"

Cassandra nods, "yes, in about an hour. I need to see the pack, and I'll head over."

And speak of the devil, he shall appear, Jacob pulls up to the small arrival curb, "Cassandra..."

Letting Jacob wrap her in a hug, she hugs him back with her arm that wasn't holding Ariana, "are you okay?"

"I'm fine, so is Bella, as you can see."

Jacob looks at Edward, as he was holding a sleeping Bella. "I'll take your bags, I'll grab Ariana in a second."

The human girl walks over to Edward, "I'll see you in an hour, tell Alice as well, but don't tell the others."

Edwards nods, "see you then."

Jacob walks over to Cassandra, taking a sleeping Ariana, "bloodsucker."

Edwards nods, "mutt."

"Jacob, Edward? Knock it the fuck off, let's go."

Following Jacob to the car Emily owned, Cassandra gets in. Turning around to watch Jacob strap Ariana into her carseat, and walking to the drivers side, "you guys gotten darker, especially Ariana."

"I know, I didn't think she was going to tan, but I guess she gets that from me."

Jacob chuckles, "you got that right, how was the wedding?"

"It was cute. I'll have to show you the picture when they send it to us. Camila had me and Ariana in matching dresses. It was quick but I could tell they were ready to get married. They've been ready since they first met."

"Really?"

Cassandra laughs, "no, she at first didn't want Michael because she thought he was going to be controlling, but he proved her wrong."

Jacob hums, "well he is a nice guy."

Cassandra scoffs, "I'm still the best sibling out of the two of us."

Jacob turns down the windy road that led to Sam and Emily's house, "that I agree with."

"So what happened after you hung up with me that one night?"

Jacob stops at the stop sign, looking over at Cassandra, "I guess Alice came back because she saw Bella jumping off the cliff. But since I saved Bella, Bella's future disappeared. So when I brought her back to her house, Alice was there. Long story short, Alice said Rosalie told Edward you tried to commit suicide, he then left to Italy..."

"Of course, he wanted to die as well."

Cassandra looks at Jacob's hands gripping the steering wheel, as he turns into the long driveway to Emily and Sam's house, "I'm just mad. I know she has that bloodsucker, but I didn't imprint on her, I swear my world fell apart."

Jacob puts the car in park, "I swear Cassandra, that was the one thing that I couldn't stomach. I wanted to – no I needed to imprint. I need Bella in my life."

Cassandra grabs Jacob, wrapping him into a hug, "Jacob I promise you will find your person. You will know, and when you do, everything in your life will make sense."

Jacob hugs her back, "thank you Cassandra, and I'm sorry about the incident before you left. You know I love you and Ariana. You've changed my life; you've changed everyone's life here."

Cassandra smiles, "let's go inside and see everyone."

~

Cassandra smiled, laughing with the boys, while Emily made everyone snack. Paul was holding Ariana. Cassandra noticed the two new bodies in the room, leaning into Paul, "who are they?"

Paul shifts Ariana in his arms, "that is Harry's daughter and son, Leah and Seth."

"Did Leah shift?"

Paul nods, "yeah, poor girl. Her dad's death triggered her. Sue is taking Harry's spot on the board. Plus, she was with Sam before he imprinted on Emily, her anger is always on 100."

Cassandra gasps, "poor, Leah." Paul nods, agreeing with her emotions. Looking up at the wall to check the time, she notices it has been an hour. Standing up, she looks around, "hey guys, I have to get going – I have to see the Cullen's."

Sam stands up, "you are going to introduce Ariana to them?"

Cassandra bends down to take Ariana from Paul's arms, "yes, it's time she meets her dad. I can't keep him away from her."

Sam nods, "we are just a phone call away, let us know if you need anything."

Cassandra nods. Walking around, Ariana was kissed on the head by every member. Slowly walking over to Seth and Leah, she smiles, "hi you guys. I just want to say your dad would be proud of you, and Leah, your bad ass for putting up with these dumbasses. Whip them into shape, will ya?"

Leah cracks a smile, "you bet I will."

Pulling up into the Cullen's drive way, she notices all the lights are on. Getting out, she closes the door to only open the door to get Ariana.

"Ariana? Baby, wake up. I want you to meet some people."

Ariana yawns, rubbing her eyes, "are we seeing grandma and grandpa?"

Cassandra smiles, unbuckling her car seat, "yes, baby. Here let me fix your hair."

Ariana turns slightly so Cassandra could fix her little bun. Slipping her UGGs back on her feet, Ariana finally crawled out the car. Grabbing her mom's hand, Cassandra closes the door, as Ariana finally was able to drag her to the front door. Ringing the door bell, the mother daughter duo waits for someone to answer the door. Cassandra wanted to barge in with her key, but she wanted to wait.

She sees Alice rushing down the stairs, and opens the door, "Ariana."

Ariana jumps up, giving Alice a hug, "aunt Alice."

Alice picks her up, "c'mon Cassandra, you're just in time, Bella is here."

Carrying Ariana up the stairs and Cassandra following, they go to the Piano room, where Bella's birthday was held at. Walking down the stairs, it seemed like they just got done with a conversation. Alice staying up on the top of the stairs with Ariana.

"Well, it looks like I dodged a whole conversation."

Everyone looks towards Cassandra, "hi guys."

Rosalie rushes to Cassandra, grabbing her into a hug, "oh my god, I'm so glad you're okay. I've missed you."

Caleb smiles, as he walks toward his mate and his favorite human, "I have to say Cassandra, I missed you as well."

Cassandra smiles, "well, I want you to meet someone. Ariana?"

Ariana's small feet against the floor is echoed throughout the room, "mommy?"

Cassandra walks over to the end of stairs, grabbing Ariana's hand, "Ariana, meet your family," point towards Caleb and Rosalie, "that's your uncle Caleb and aunt Rose," then pointing to Edward and Bella, "you know aunt Bella, but that's your uncle Edward," pointing to Jasper, Jasper walks forward, bending down in front of Ariana, he smiles, "and this is your uncle Jasper."

Ariana smiles, "hi, uncle Jasper."

Jasper smiles, "hello, sweetheart."

Ariana smiles, then looks to her mom, "where are grandma and grandpa?"

Cassandra laughs, point to Carlisle and Esme, "right there, baby. Say hello."

Ariana waves at Carlisle and Esme. Esme smiles hugely, "hi baby, how are you?"

Leaning into Jasper more, she blushes softly, "hi."

Carlisle squints, as Emmett steps forward, "Cassandra..."

Cassandra smiles, "hi, Ariana, baby?" Ariana turns to her mom, "meet your daddy, that's him right there."

Emmett stands ridged, "she's mine, I thought that was im-"

"Same here, but tah-dah!"

Carlisle walks up to Ariana, "she's yours and Emmett's?"

Edward clears his throat, "I've seen it in Cassandra's thoughts, she birthed her on New Year's Eve."

Emmett falls to his knees, "are you serious? I've missed 6 months of her life? How did she grow so quickly?"

Cassandra looks at Jasper, giving him the look to push Ariana towards her dad, "go on, sweetheart."

Ariana smiles, walking to Emmett. Finally getting to Emmett, she wraps her arms around his neck, "I don't know what to do."

"Just hug her."

Finally wrapping his arms softly around Ariana, that's when the Cullen's knew that it was going to be a long year.

Hi guys! So i know i ended New Moon quickly, but out of all the movies and books, this one was my least fave to read, watch and now write. In Eclipse, I'll pick up where i left off and get right into it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

193K 3.6K 19
π‘³π’π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† π’Šπ’”π’'𝒕 π’‚π’π’˜π’‚π’šπ’” 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 π’†π’‚π’”π’š π’˜π’‰π’†π’ 𝒉𝒆 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒔 π’”π’π’Žπ’†π’π’π’† 𝒆𝒍𝒔𝒆. 𝑩𝒖𝒕 π’˜π’‰π’‚π’• 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒆𝒏𝒔...
553K 10.5K 45
"Alice Cullen, it's great to see you again, old friend." "Blair Mikeason, how old are you now?" OR A Mikeason and a Cullen actually know each other.
32.3K 1.2K 20
my pain fits in the palm of your freezing hand ROSALIE HALE 𝒙 FEMALE OC ! TWILIGHT SAGA STAND-ALONE Β©edenvgard
1.5K 74 5
AʟΙͺᴄᴇ Cα΄œΚŸΚŸα΄‡Ι΄ X OC 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—¦π—”π—œπ—— 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—ͺπ—’π—¨π—Ÿπ——π—‘'𝗧 𝗔𝗑𝗗 𝗬𝗒𝗨 π—™π—¨π—–π—žπ—œπ—‘π—š π——π—œπ—— π™„π™ˆ π™Žπ™Šπ™π™π™” π—ͺ𝗛𝗔𝗧 π—šπ—’π—’π—— π——π—’π—˜π—¦ 𝗧𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗗�...