this thing we call fate!

By plienk

Lisa is a typical African teenager who's just moved to California with her dad James, mother Lindah and broth... More

1.moving can be stressful .
4.day one.( part one)
5.day one ( part two)
6.seen them somewhere!
7.worst day
8.being nice
9.what's happening to me.
10. poured some chemical
11.first time.
12.she's so beautiful !
13.surprise !
14.night mare !
15.I'm strong
16.pain.
17.unfortunately.
18.secrect abilities!
19.guilt.
20.big mistake
21.regrets
22.party gone weird.

3.school and job hunting.

6 0 0
By plienk

Lisa's P.O.V

"Lisa we need to go get some job done , today so quit being a princess and let's go" mum was referring to how slow I eat especially drink .I can barely finish a glass of any drink within 30 minutes , yes that's how slow I was.

OK mum I'm done , where are we going anyway? I asked obviously bored, I hoped it wasn't shopping coz my mum could take a whole day doing just that.

"What's up with you, young lady , anyway we are going school and job hunting." She explained more than state.

Ooh! The stupid me had even forgotten that I still had school to go to .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hello, I I got a call from your school saying that you had a sport for a new kid in your senior classes ?" Mum asked the old lady behind the desk. .

The lady had gray hair , she must be real old then , if she is then she must be retired by now. What is she doing here. I thought to my self.

" well you are at the right place , have a seat as I confirm if the principle may see you now" she stated with a wide grin spreading across her face.

Mum and I sat as she entered what seemed to be the principles office. I took the time to admire the school.

its was so much different from the one back home . its bigger, spacious and many many more.

" the principle may see you now" the lady ushers as in as we got into the office.

The office was a good size , with gray walls , two chairs and a bench for the visitors.

The man seated behind the desk was a bit old maybe in his late 40's .

"" you may have your seats , I'm Mr Richard the principle " the man introduced himself." well how may I help you?" He asked in a rather uncomfortable manner.

" I'm Mrs Linda Mganzi and this is my daughter Lisa, I got a call from your secretary saying that you have got a spot for a new student" mum answered .

* yes we have a spot , and from which school is she from , and which year?

" we've just moved here from Kenya, Africa , and she's in here final year.

* well that's going to be difficult for her , since she'll be starting a new form of education , I hope she can keep up? He asked concerned .

* yes , she will my daughter is a smart kid , she will be able to adjust." I was beginning to feel uncomfortable since they were talking about me as if I wasn't there.

* so what does the young lady have to say for her own self" the principle stated gesturing to me.

" I'll try my best" is all I said.

* well then , you will start your classes Monday. And you will pass my the secretary to have all necessary documents filled" the principle stated.

*thank you " mum stated before we walked to the secretary.

* here's your file please fill in , as your mum and I get the fee payment done."

I filled in the places I could , the other places I left blank coz I had no clue . what I filled was basically my name and age.

* I have problem filling in some areas" I told the lady once she and mum were back.

" ooh its no problem , I'll help you " she took the file.

" well here you have to tick the subjects you will be taking" she gestured to the sport.

I ticked , English, math, physics, chemistry, biology, geography, and art.
* well you seem to be a bright kid " the lady complimented .

" thank you" I replied.

" OK, see you on Monday, and you will pass over here so that I give you your time table." She stated.

" OK I will " we walked out of the office.

" uhhhh ! Finally, " I signed. We'd been walking all day in and out of different schools.

" yes at least we got that over and done with, and I also got a job at a local flower shop " mum stated happily.

She always had a thing for flowers for as long as I can remember.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

There you go. how was this chapter? Hope you liked it sorry for the grammatical errors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

292K 10.9K 86
"They call you princess?" Aiden's bright green eyes followed my every move. I gulped, pulling a lose curl behind my ear nervously at his scrutinizing...
193K 10.9K 32
Isabelle Holden has become a master of keeping up the good girl facade in order to keep her parents off her back and date the baddest boy in school...
88 0 24
"Life is like a sketchbook. There's a beginning and an end. When you start, your drawings will start simple but become more detailed over time. Some...
3.2M 78.8K 59
She looks up at me, taking a step forward and smiling slightly, "How can I ever get hurt when I have you here to protect me?" "But you could have got...