I Ran Into Harry Styles

By MermaidTattoox

It's the summer before my senior year and I'm determined to make it great. I was at the mall with my best fri... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Sequel

Chapter 24

4.5K 144 4
By MermaidTattoox

Bella's POV

My alarm went off the next morning at 4:30am and I got up to make a quick breakfast for the kids before we had to go to the airport.

I got up and went downstairs to the kitchen. I started some coffee and pulled out pop tarts and milk for the little kids.

I went back upstairs and knocked on Gabe's door telling him to get ready. I went to Colin's room and woke him up and dressed him in a shirt that said 'handsome like dad', some jeans, and a pair of little Converse.

I sent him to Gabe's room and went and got Chloe and put her in jeans, sandals, and a black tank top with a white lace crop top over it.

Then we went and got Annie and I put some baby Nike shorts on her with a white T-shirt and some little Nike sandals.

I carried Annie downstairs and put her in her highchair. "I sleepy mommy." Annie said.

"I know baby girl, but we have to go get on the airplane so we can see daddy." I told her.

"I see daddy." Annie said.

"Yes, later today we'll see daddy." I gave they kids some pop tarts and l poured myself a cup of coffee.

We all finished breakfast and Gabe carried the bags out to the car for me while I got the kids buckled up.

When we got to the airport there were a few paparazzi, but nothing bad compared to the mall a few days ago.

I carried Annie who was sleeping and we had one of the security members that Harry hired go up to them and make them turn the flashes off. It took some convincing but the all eventually turned them off.

We boarded the plane and the wins and Annie were sleeping while Gabe read a book.

All of us slept through the majority of the flight and before we knew it we were in LA.

Harry came to pick us up at the gate and as soon as the kids saw him the ran to him.

He hugged all of them and kissed them then he came to me and opened his arms. I knew the paps were taking tons of photos of us but I didn't care I was just happy to have my husband with me again.

I pulled away and Harry gave me a quick kiss. Harry helped us carry the luggage out to the rental car and he drove to my parents.

We were staying with my parents and the rest of the boys were staying at a hotel but one night while we're here Harry and I are going to stay at the hotel.

We got to my parents house and they were thrilled to meet their new grandchildren.

"Bella." my mom said and hugged me.

She hugged Harry and then I introduced everyone.

"Mom, this is Gabe, Chloe, and this is Colin." I said.

"Kids, this is your grandma and grandpa." Harry said.

My mom said she was going to watch a movie with the kids so Harry and I went up to my old room to unpack.

"So I have my interview in a little bit and I want to know how much you are okay with me saying." Harry said.

"What do you mean?" I asked him.

"I'm sure Ellen is going to ask why we adopted."

"I think they already have ideas about why we adopted, you may as well put an end to the rumors." I told him.

"Okay, I'm gonna say bye to the kids and leave."

"Okay, I love you." I said kissing him.

A few minutes later my mom came up with a crying Annie. "She said she wanted you." my mom said.

I took Annie and asked her what was wrong. "I sad." she said.

"Why are you sad?" I asked her confused.

"Daddy left."

"Daddy will be back in a little bit, he just had to go to work." I told her.

"He come back?" she asked me.

"Yes baby girl, daddy come back later."

My phone buzzed and I picked up seeing a calendar notification, it said, twins's birthday 5th birthday tomorrow.

"Crap!" I yelled.

"Crap!" Annie yelled giggling.

"No no no, that's a bad word Annie don't say that." I said to her as I dialed Harry's number.

"Bella what's up, I'm almost to the interview." he said when he answered.

"We forgot the twins's birthday, it's tomorrow." I said.

"I can't believe we did that!" he practically yelled.

"Tell the boys to come over tomorrow afternoon for a little party and I'm going to go shopping now for presents."

"I go shopping!" Annie yelled.

"Oh no, two of my girls are gonna do some damage." Harry laughed.

"Yup, we are, I'll talk to yo later Harry."

"I love you." he said.

"I love you too." I said and hung up.

"Annie do you want to come shopping with mommy?" I asked her.

"Yeah!" she said.

"Okay okay, let's get ready to go." I said.

I walked over to her suitcase and pulled out a pair of little jean shorts, a cute pink top, and some silver sandals.

"Mommy, do my hair?" she asked me.

"Sure." I said pulling her hair up into a little bun.

I walked downstairs and found my mom in the kitchen making snacks. "Mom, Harry and I forgot the twins birthday so I'm taking Annie and going shopping, can you watch Gabe and the twins?"

"Yes, I can, but you forgot their birthday?" she asked shocked.

"Mom, we've been a little busy, we just adopted another child, Harry had to fly out here at last minutes notice, and then I had to pack for four kids to fly to another country." I said.

"Okay, okay, just go shop." She told me.

I went into the living room and said to the kids, "I'm taking Annie shopping and you guys are going to stay here with grandma so be good."

"What are you shopping for?" Chloe asked me.

"For you and Colin's birthday." I told them.

"We've never had a birthday!" Chloe saiid excited.

"Well, I'll be sure to make sure this a the best birthday you'll ever have, what do you guys want for your birthday?"

"I want a pretty necklace." Chloe said.

"I want a guitar so I can be like Gabe and dad." Colin said.

I kissed them both goodbye and then took Annie out to the car. "When my birtday?" Annie asked me.

"Your birthday is in a few months." I told her.

I turned on the radio and Midnight Memories came on and it was hilarious how Annie would try to sing along but she couldn't pronounce all the words.

We got to the mall and I got Annie out and went inside. I found a jewelry store and went inside and found a pack if mother daughter necklaces where the mom gets a circle with two hearts in it and there are two little heart necklaces for the daughters.

I got that and then took Annie to a toy store which was not a good idea.

"Look mommy! Look!" Annie would yell at almost every toy.

I found a children's guitar and a stand and took it to the register. As we went through the mall I noticed a few people taking pictures of Annie and I but I just ignored them.

I stopped at the food court and got a dinner for me and Annie then I left the mall and went to a bakery.

I ordered a cupcake cake, some with blue icing and some with pink icing. I took Annie home and the twins ran up to me giving me hugs and kisses.

I noticed that it was almost time for Harry to come home so I said, "Okay, it's bath time, who's first."

None of them volunteered so I told Colin to come with me. I took him up to my old room and filled the bath tub with warm water.

"Mom?" Colin asked me.

"Yeah bud?" I answered him.

"Why did I never had a birthday before?"

I had no idea to answer this at all, the truthful answer would be that his old dad didn't care, but how to do explain that to a four, almost five year old.

"Well, when you were with your old dad he didn't have birthday parties with you." I told him.

"Why not?" he asked me.

"Uhh..." I said.

"It cause he didn't love me right?"

"Colin," I started to say but he stopped me.

"Mom, it okay, he didn't love me but you and dad love me so it okay."

"I do love you Colin, so much." I said and hugged him.

"I love you too mom." he said hugging me back.

I got him dressed and got Chloe in the tub and gave her a bath, then I got Annie.

"No." she said stomping her foot and refusing to come into the bathroom.

"Annie, it's bath time let's go." I said.

"No."

"Why not?" I asked her.

"Not want to."

"Annie, I'm giving you one more chance before I pick you up and put you in the tub then send you to bed."

"No." she said again.

I had enough so picked her up undressed her and then sat her in the tub, despite her screaming.

I gave her the best bath I could with her kicking and screaming. When I was finished I picked her up, dried her off, and dressed her. I carried her to my room and sat her in the playpen and she yelled. "Out!"

"No Annie, you have to listen to mommy and daddy and you didn't listen to me." I told her.

"Hate you mommy! No love you!" she yelled.

My heart literally broke when she said that, I turned the light off and closed the door and walked downstairs.

The kids were watching tv and my mom was in the kitchen so I went and at the table with her.

"What's wrong?" she asked me.

"Annie just said that she hated me." I told her.

"What happened?"

"She kept saying no when I told her to take a bath and she kept saying no so I picked her up, put her in the tub, then sent her to bed." I said.

"Honey, you told me that all the time when you were little and I punished you, she doesn't mean it."

"It sounded like she meant it." I grumbled.

"And you're going to believe a two year old about something like that?"

"Something like what?" I heard Harry say as he walked in the kitchen.

I got up and gave him a big hug and he kissed me. "I'll let you guys talk." my mom said leaving the room.

"What happened?" Harry asked me and I told him about Annie and how she acted at bath time and what she said to me.

"Bella, she doesn't hate you, she loves you." he told me.

"I know, but with what Colin said, Annie said the complete opposite." I said.

"What did Colin say?"

"You should hear it from him." I said and called Colin into the kitchen.

"Colin," I said when he got in there, "ask dad what you asked me at bath time."

"Why'd I not have a birthday before?" he asked.

Harry was just as shocked as I was and didn't know what to say.

"Dad it okay, I talked to mum, it cause my old dad not love me, but it okay because you and mom love me."

"We do love you so much buddy, so much." Harry said and picked Colin up and hugged him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.5K 193 77
i didn't have any friends. I've been bullied for 8 years because my parents own the biggest company in the world. Never in the world would i thought...
222K 8.7K 32
the one in which they move in with each other just because they didn't want to end their friendship ▶▶▶ © 2014 irelxnd
11.2K 116 37
It's never just a summer fling. It's always more. Always.
2.1K 125 16
Three best friends go to a party and meet the one and only boys of One Direction. That's great, isn't it? It is indeed, until some crazy person start...