💖Thalli Pogathey..En Anbe..�...

Por anirudhpianist

Hi! I'm Admin of @anirudhpianist account. I plan to publish my second story in wattpad account @anirudhpianis... Mais

Message To My Readers
Part 1
Re-write the story
Part 1 - The Arranged Marriage
The combination of Part 2 & 3
🗨Part 4 & 5💬
Part 6 & 7
Part 11~12~13
Part 14 ~ 15
Part 16 ~ 19
Part 20 ~ 23
Part 24 ~ 25 ~ 26 ~ 27
Part 28 ~ 29 ~ 30 ~ 31
Part 32 ~ 33 ~ 34 ~ 35
Part 36 ~ 37 ~ 38 ~ 39
Part 40 ~ 41 ~ 42 ~ 43
Part 44 ~ 45 ~ 46 ~ 47
Part 48 ~ 49 ~ 50 ~ 51
🙂TELL ME YOUR COMMENT!😊
PART 52 ~ 53 ~ 54 ~ 55
Part 56 ~ 57 ~ 58 ~ 59
PART 60 ~ 61 ~ 62 ~ 63
PART 64 ~ 65 ~ 66 ~ 67
PART 68 ~ 69 ~ 70 ~ 71
PART 72 ~ 73 ~ 74 ~ 75
PART 76 ~ 77 ~ 78 ~ 79
PART 80 ~ 81 ~ 82 ~ 83
PART 84 ~ 85 ~ 86 ~ 87
PART 88~89~90~91
PART 92~93~94~95
Part 96 ~ 97
PART 98 ~ PART 99
PART 100 ~ 103
PART 104 ~ 107
PART 108 ~ 111
PART 112 ~ 115
PART 116 ~ 117 ~ 118 ~ 119
PART 120 ~ 121 ~122 ~ 123
PART 124 ~ 125 ~ 126 ~ 127
PART 128 ~ 129 ~ 130 ~ 131
PART 132 ~ 133 ~ 134 ~ 135
PART 136 ~ 137 ~ 138 ~ 139
PART 140 ~ 141 ~ 142 ~ 143
PART 144 ~ 145 ~ 146 ~ 147
PART 148 ~ 149 ~ 150
PART 151 ~ 152 "THE END"
THALLI POGATHEY,EN ANBE STORY 2

Part 8 ~ 9 ~ 10

295 12 5
Por anirudhpianist

Part 8

He turned and blink his sleepy eyes three times because his vision was alittle blur. He saw Veesha clearly. She was in black border with red & golden line and white saree. She place her palm on her tummy then turned. She look at her waist.

She checking if she was exposing but she was fully covered. Ajay frowned and wonder what she doing. She staring and raised her eyebrows at her reflect on the mirror like how she looks to herself.

She give a flying kiss to her reflection.💋 She bring all her hair which tie half up and start to comb her hair with her finger while staring at the mirror while pressing her lips. Then , she stop when she realised she was watching by Ajay.

She looked at Ajay's reflection on the mirror. She turned and look at him directly. Once her eyes looked at him. Ajay look away to not make her awkward but She already felt embrassed. She was worried if how Ajay gonna take it when she acted silly.

Veesha : Aiyo!!😖 Manamey poche!😳

She stop whatever she was doing then grab her coat and bag with panic. Her bag hit on Ajay's stuff on the dressing table such as perfumes , Gel and etc. That's make some sound. Ajay hit his palm on his forehead eith regret and pissed off.

Ajay : Teriyamey paathu tholecheten.. (mumbling)

Veesha was panic. She quickly grab all his stuff which were fell and arrange it on the dressing table. Her feets were run to the door. Ajay could sensed Her anklets to the door. She hold door holder then went out. She close the door in rush. Ajay let go a sighed. Veesha gently tap her forehead twice cutely while smiling.

Veesha : Acho!

She run to staircase then climbing down. When she reach the living room , she saw her mother in law.

Veesha : Auntie..

A's M turned.

Veesha : Naa velai'ki poren..

A's M nodded.

A's M : Iru ma..Naa Ajay'ye..

Veesha : Ille,Auntie..Ipo'than avere elujare..Paravale..Naane pooyekiren..😊

A's M : Velai etehne mani'ki mudiyathe?

Veesha : 5pm..

A's M : Okay ma..

She walk out. Veesha reach the hospital and take over the duty. The time run fast. When her shift finish , she hand over to the next shift.

Ajay point of view.

Ajay was in office. He taking care of his Father's business. Ajay was checking the files while sitting on the office chair. The telephone is ringing. He answered.

Ajay : Hello..

A's M : Hello , Ajay..Naa Amma peseren..

Ajay : Sollugge..

A's M : Iniki kovil poo'ne..Vare bothe.. Veesha've kutithuvathe..Ellarum ona pollam..

Ajay : Cheri..

He hung up the phone. He stared at the clock then sighed. After he settle his work at office , he went to the place where Veesha worked. He stop his car and look at the entrance while sitting inside the car. He saw some doctors were walking out from the hospital then he saw Veesha. Ajay get out from his car to call Veesha. He stand near to his car.

Wait! Wait! She was not alone. She was with her friend ; Rahul. Both of them were talking then Rahul start laughing and Veesha tap Rahul friendly. Ajay's eyebrows become knitting and wonder what they were talking. They were walking to Ajay's direction. When Veesha saw Ajay at the entrance. Her smile faded away then she looked down.

Veesha : Rahul..He's here..

Rahul : I know..Enga un heart'tuleya?😂

Veesha : Look infront!😐(whispered)

She said it while griting her teeth. Rahul saw Ajay who is staring at them. Rahul give him a friendly smiled. They walked to him. Ajay stare at Veesha who staring at the ground then Ajay look at Rahul suspiciously.😒 She clear throat and look at Ajay. She point Rahul to Ajay.

Veesha : My friend..Rahul..(to Ajay)

Rahul : Hello..I'm Rahul.. Rahul and

Ajay shake hands.

Ajay : Ajay..

Rahul : Glad to meet you,Mr Ajay..(to Ajay)

Rahul said it while smiling.😊

Ajay : Me too.. (to Rahul)

Ajay said it without smiling. Rahul understood.

Rahul : Okay,Veesha & Ajay..Take care..Bye..😊

Veesha : Hmmm..Hmm..Bye..Bye..

Ajay open the car door and get inside. Veesha run to passenger side which beside driver. She get inside and sit. Ajay start to drive. The car move slowly. In Veesha's mind popped out an idea which told by Rahul during their break time. She start think.

Veesha : He don't talk so much..Like moody you know.. (to Rahul)

Part 9

Rahul : Veesha,you can't expect everyone should talk you first..Athuvum Ajay maari oru aalu..Kandipa nee ethir paakeve mudiyathe..Some people will talk to us if we approach them first..He only know you for few days..How you expect him to talk you? When you are radio and avan off panne tv maari irukan..

Veesha : Hoi!😐

Rahul : Opps! Sorry!😅

Veesha glared at him.

Rahul : What I mean was..Why not you start to talk to him? Be friendly with him..You should take first step then just tell him what you feel about him..

Veesha's mindvoice : First step..Okay..1..2..3..

Back to the car. She was thinking how to start the conversation. So,she smiled then look at Ajay with curious.😀 She open her mouth. Ajay hit car break hardly and thats make a sound. He start the engine and but couldn't. Ajay gritted his teeth and try again but still cannot. They never even far from the hospital. Veesha look at Ajay.

Veesha : Ena achi?😕

Ajay turned and look at Veesha.

Ajay : Car start agele?

Veesha : Ohh..😮

She look at window.

Ajay : Nee venuna mothele vithuke poo..

She wide her eyes

Veesha : Apo neega?

Ajay : I have to take this car to workshop or wait mechanic..

Veesha think and decide to stay with Ajay so she can spend more time with Ajay.

Veesha : No problem.. I'll wait until the car settle..😃(smile)

Ajay : Athe ellam onum tehve ille..Nee vithuke poo!(seriously)

He said while take the car key.

She pouted.☹

Veesha : Okay..🙁

She take her hand bag and her doctor coat. She look at Ajay for saying something but he was facing to window side while holding his jaw with index finger and thumb. She smile mischievous then drop her coat. She do that purposely. She open the car door while staring at Ajay but he still look away. She step out and close the car door. Ajay turned. She start to walk.

*Veesha!

Veesha smiling inside.😊 She turned and look at Ajay with a smile. He walk to her while holding her doctor coat.

Ajay : Your coat..

Veesha : Thank you..😊

She take it from Ajay.

Ajay : Hm..

Veesha : Actually,-

Ajay : Auto! Take auto!

Veesha : Auto va?😑

Ajay : Why? What's problem with Auto?

Veesha : I never take a Auto in entire of my life..🙁

Ajay : After this,it's gonna be in opposite way..😒(mumbling)

Veesha : What?

Ajay : After this,you no need to say it anymore..

Ajay stop a auto and tell address to the auto driver. Veesha stared at Ajay.😒 Ajay pay the meter fare in advance.

Ajay : Okay..

Ajay just walk away. Veesha get inside the auto and sit. She cross her arms and pressing her lips. She was sulk with Ajay's character. The auto was start to move.

Auto driver : Neega doctor ah ma?

Veesha was quiet.😐

She was looking away.

Auto driver : Avere unga anna ah?

Veesha wide her eyes.😐 She quite pissed off. 

Auto driver : Solluga ma?

Veesha : Yo! Auto've niruthiya!

Auto driver stop the auto. Veesha take her things and get out from the auto. She walk at the kerbside. She walk until she reach a beach. They were so many people. Some were jogging there aside at the kerbside and some were sitting there. She saw cotton candy.🍬To make herself happy,she bought it one. She walk two steps then stop.

She open the cotton candy packet. She pinch it as small. She feel someone tap her hand. She look down who was that. A small girl pointing the cotton candy. Veesha understood this kid asking for her cotton candy. Veesha knee down and feed kid with the cotton candy that she pinch. Kid eat it too. Veesha give the cotton candy packet to the girl.

The small girl smiled and kiss on Veesha's cheek. That small girl run away. She smile and stand up while seeing the girl. She look at the beach then turned. Her reaction changed. Her smiled faded away. She saw Ajay at same place co-incidently.

He was staring at the sunset while leaning on his car. His hands were inside his pant pockets.He looks in deep thinking.Veesha frowned and wondered what he doing here with his car.His car should be in workshop.

Veesha : What he doing here?(frowned)

Ajay get up and walk to car door. He open his car door and get inside his car. He start to drive. Veesha wide her eyes with shocked. He drive his car smoothly and it's passed by her. She was looking at his car but he never notice her. Is real of minor problem car back to normal or he pretend the car engine couldn't start on?

Part 10

At home,..

Veesha enter the house. The security look at her with confused. Then, look behind if Ajay's car coming or not but nobody is there. Veesha was thinking what happen to Ajay. She keep her face upset.

Security : Ma..Sir'u engama?

Veesha look at the security then check in her handbag like she searching for something.

Veesha : Inga illaye..😕(sound innocent)

Security : Ah?

Veesha  Unga sir'u inga illene sonne?😊

She means Ajay is not inside her handbag. Security feel she was sarcastic. Veesha walk inside the house. She went to room and take her bath. She wore a traditional top and long skirt. After a few minutes,Veesha went to down to living room. She saw her mother in law ans Archana was there.

A's mother : Veesha.. Where were you? Ajay enga? Yen ivulo late'u? Pooja neram mudiji poche..

Veesha open her mouth to answer but interupt by Ajay's mother.

Ajay's mother : Kovil poo'nune solli iruthen..Ipo mani paare..😐

Veesha : Kovil'leka ah?😞Enake teriyathe..

A's mother : I told Ajay to fetch you because we need to go temple..I have already inform him..

Veesha : Ille,Auntie..Enake nijamave teriyathe..

Ajay'a mother : Wait! Wait!

Ajay's mother went to call Ajay on phone in rush. Archana went to Veesha.

Archana : Engadi avan?😐

Veesha : Inum varele?😕

Archana : Illaye..🤔

Veesha frowned. Ajay's mother put down the phone and look at Veesha. At same time,Ajay enter the house.

Ajay's mother : Why Ajay is not with you? I asked him to fetch you..Now where is my son?  Ipo office phone adichen..Avan mothele pooyethan soldragge..😓(worried)

Veesha look at behind Ajay's mother because he standing there.

Ajay : Ma..I'm here..

Ajay's mother turned and looked at Ajay.

Ajay's mother : Ajay..Where were you? I was worried..

Veesha sighed.😒

Ajay's mother : I asked you to fetch Veesha right..Engada poo'ne?

Ajay : Car broke down achi..I asked her to go home first..

He said it and walk to staircase. He make his explaination very small. Veesha stared at Ajay who going to upstair.

Archana : Apo kovil'leke plan cancel ah?😑

*After awhile

Veesha went to Archana's room. Archana was sitting on bed and reading book. Veesha join her. Archana look at Veesha.😃

Archana : Hoi..Room'be maari vantheteh!😜

Veesha grab the book from Archana and start to reading the book. Archana grab the from her.

Archana : Nee padike vendiyathe..Ithe ille..Avan'ne..

Veesha : I never know if your brother was a book?(sarcastic)

Veesha look away.

Veesha : Dummy book.. (mumbling)

Archana : Hoi..What actually happened?

Veesha : (sighed)He told you..

Archana : Sollu,Veesha..

Ajay come inside Archana's room. Archana looked at Ajay.😞 Veesha didn't notice Ajay because she was facing Archana. Ajay show one file to Archana without making any sound. Archana smiled quietly. Ajay walked inside the room then kept that file on the table. He turned to go out from the room.

Veesha : Your brother fetch me..My bad luck..

Ajay heard what Veesha just said abt luck.

Veesha : Suddenly,the car was stop..Broke down I guess..So,en'ne auto'le poo sonnare..Athan vantheten..

Ajay stop and frowned at Veesha. He was just right back of Veesha. Archana see at Ajay's reaction then look at Veesha.

Archana : Hey..Ena Loosu maari pesere!

Veesha : I just said it before other people say..

Archana : Hoi..It's just small matter..Don't talk so much..

Veesha : I don't see it like that..

Archana : Why? What happen now? Why are you feel one kind?

Veesha : Nothing..

She said it while looking down then look at Archana again. Ajay sighed then walk to the door.

Veesha : Can I ask you something?

Archana : Hmm..

Veesha : Doesn't your brother know how to smile?🤔

Ajay stop at the door. He turned&looked at Veesha again.

Archana : What?😕

Veesha : Ille..Unga anna'neke sirike teriyuma'ne keten?🤔

Archana laugh.😂 She looked at Ajay.

Archana : Anna..Unake sirike teriyuma'ne kekkara?

Veesha frowned then look behind. She wide her eyes when she saw Ajay was standing there while looking at them. She was shocked.😲 Shedrop her jaw. Archana start to laugh at them until she can't handle her laugh. She fall on the bed and laugh more while holding her tummy.😆 He looked at Veesha with killing look.😡He roll his eyes with annoyed face. He turned and sighed😤 & just walk out from the room. Veesha hit her hand on her forehead with regret.🤦😧

Please do comment..Thank you..🙂😊

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

163K 5.7K 52
American man-Indian girl Arranged marriage love story Story in single line: Not a love marriage but love after marriage Anu's a girl who'd never bee...
43.9K 3.4K 39
"Even you know Vivek our marriage is not normal, and it can never be one." I cried out to the person standing close to me while taking 2 steps away f...
753K 45.8K 60
"Are you trying to tell me that she may never accept you as her husband?" asked a furious Anirudh. Amar chuckled at his cousin's anger and answered "...
36.1K 2.1K 28
_COMPLETED_ ***Warning :- My first book and there's a lot of grammatical mistakes so plz...read at your own risk*** Top Rankings #1 in friendsforever...