The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 9-

24.4K 545 177
By KenzieKate_Books

I gently move through the crowd until I'm standing in front of them.

"Well, you boys clean up nice" I smile, taking a mental picture of Clint.

"Where's Jerry"? Clint wonders.

"I sent him to check the building exits. Which was a load of crap just to get him to leave me alone" I say shaking my head.

"You know that defeats the purpose of a bodyguard" Steve points out.

"Isn't that why you guys are here"? I ask fixing Thor's tie.

Steve smiles and nods.

"Captain, then you wouldn't mind finding him and tell him tonight his services are not required" I ask Steve.

"It would be my pleasure" He nods walking off.

"You've got a look on your face" Clint says.

"This is the look she has when we speak of Justin Hammer" Thor says.

"Which happens to be similar to my 'I want to punch Jerry' look" I say to him.

"You didn't hit him did you" Clint asks, a sly grin on his face.

"No, but I really wanted to" I say finishing up glass of champagne.

"Lady Stark, would do me the honor of a dance" Thor asks playing up his Asgardianess.

I curtsey after all he is a prince.

"I would love to Thor" I say handing the glass to Clint.

He takes me by the hand leading me to the dance floor. He spins me around ending with one hand on my back and our free hands clasped together.

"You are a great dancer" I say as we move across the floor to the music.

"As a prince I had to learn such things when I was young" He says pulling me close to his side when a man looking around comes near us.

"Naturally" I grin.

As the high point of this song starts to build, he loops an arm around my waist lifting me off the floor then moving in circle. I laugh at him, he laughs too.

He puts me down and we finish the song.

"You dance well lady Stark" He replies smoothly with a grin.

I curtsey again.

"Thank you" I smile.

Without missing a beat I grab Clint by the arm, pulling him out to dance.

"You just danced with a prince, you sure my skills as a dancer compare"? He asks wrapping his arm around my waist.

I get butterflies in my stomach, he makes me feel like I'm normal. Like my life isn't as weird as it is.

"Don't sell yourself short hot shot" I grin at him.

"Hot shot"? He asks feigning shock.

I giggle at the look on his face.

"Yeah" I nod.

He chuckles, I can feel the sound rumbling in his chest. It makes my heart flutter and I smile.

"Its a better nickname than your brother has ever given me" Clint says.

"That's probably true" I say.

I see Jerry moving towards us, I drop my head on his chest trying to hide from Jerry in case he didn't see me.

"So much for services not required" I mutter.

"Ms Stark, I'm not allowed to leave if you are still here" Jerry says sounding indignant.

Without lifting my head.

"Clint, he makes me feel uncomfortable and creeped out. If he doesn't leave I'm going to hurt him" I say into his shoulder.

I notice the switch in his posture from Clint Barton to Hawkeye.

"What part of Captain Rogers telling you that your services were no longer required for this evening is giving you trouble"? He asks, in his spy voice.

"Ms Stark" He asks, reaching out to me.

In one swift move Clint has me behind him, while shielding me with his body.

Jerry's face turns cold and hard.

"I want you to leave, you are fired from Stark Industries effect of immediately" I snap at him.

It makes me feel better that Clint is there stopping me from taking my anger out on this jerk.

"Having a problem"? Steve asks appearing behind Jerry with Thor.

"No this former employee was just leaving" I say pointedly to Jerry.

He storms out shoving people as he goes.

"Ugh what an ass" I mutter shaking my head.

Mark steps up to the microphone.

"If you all would take your seats diner is ready" He says.

After a quiet word to Mark he has the staff set up another table in the line of head tables.

"Don't let that ruin your night" Steve says quietly.

"I won't" I say offering a smile.

"Good. Because you owe me a dance" Steve says, before digging into his dinner.

"Is that so"? I ask him.

"Oh it so is" He grins.

We finish dinner, I give the Stark Industries speech then listen to the others.

I end having to take more pictures with other companies.

After that an up beat song starts playing.

Steve walks up to me, takes my hand and we dance. I'm honored to dance with him Tony told me he hasn't danced since the forties.

We laugh and move to the music that kinda sounds like music that would have been around before he went in the ice.

"Would you like a drink"? He asks once the song is over.

"Sure" I say.

We head over to the bar, Steve just has beer while I get a nice glass of white wine I'm feeling fancy.

The four of us chat and I point out the other companies who attended tonight.

My phone rings.

"Hello" I ask stepping away from the noise

"Hey there sunshine"

"Hi Tony. How's the summit going" I ask twirling the bottom of my skirt.

"Boring" He says.

"Your missing a really good party" I say smiling at the jealous ugh I hear from him.

"I will throw a party at Avengers tower when I get back" He states.

"I'm sure you will Tony" I nod.

"Ok look Pepper is giving me the 'you better get back in the meeting before I send Happy for you' look. I get that one a lot" He says.

"I know you do. Be nice to Pepper she works hard at her job" I tell him.

"I am always nice" He objects.

"Sure" I say imagining the look on his face.

"Enjoy the party sunshine" He says.

"Have fun at the meeting" I tell him.

I put my phone in my clutch before walking back into the party.
We spend a couple more hours enjoying the party.

"Thank you Amelia, hopefully your brother will make it next year" Mark says.

"I will try my best to convince him" I say shaking his hand.

He walks away.

"That was such a good time" I say wrapping my shall around my shoulders.

"It was indeed" Thor declares.

I look around, that little weasel took the car! A Stark Industries car.

"That is stealing" I snap.

"What's stealing Mia"? Clint asks.

"Jerry took the car" I say waving my hand at the empty parking space.

I stand there for a couple seconds working the kinetic energy away from my hands. Thor flew back to check on Bruce.

"I want to try something" I ask them.

"Ok" Steve says.

I hold my hands out for Steve's and Clint's hands. Once I've got their hands in mine I imagine my solar energy surrounding them.

"Bend your knees" I say quickly before teleporting all of us back to the tower.

We land with a soft poof, I can't believe that I did it. I always knew it was possible but I actually did it.

"Ok that was awesome" Steve says.

Clint can only smile and nod.

Oh ok I'm dizzy.

"Wow" I nearly triping over my feet.

"Hey" Clint says catching my shoulders.

"You ok"? He asks.

I blink at him, my vision swimming.

"Dizzy" I say to him.

"It takes more effort to teleport more people than just herself" Bruce says.

Bruce? When did he come in here?

I hear a chorus of agreements from the guys.

"Tired" I sigh.

Clint laughs, he sweeps me up in his arms.

"Hey" I gasp.

"You want to walk all the way to your room"? He asks making to put me down.

"No no" I say picking my feet up as they get close to the ground.

"That's what I thought" He nods.

Once we get to my room Clint puts me down, I sit on my bed.

"So teleporting more than one person is like you drank too much"? He asks kneeling down to help me with my shoes.

"I need to practice that one" I say laying on my back.

He says something but I didn't catch what it was.

"Come on you need to change your clothes" He sighs pulling me up by my hands.

I squint at him.

"It's weird since I can hold my alcohol  very well" I say pulling the pins out of my hair.

Clint point of view

"It's weird since I can hold my alcohol  very well" Mia says, pulling the pins out of her hair.

It falls in light ringlets down her back, I watch in amazement as her fingers twist the colored smoke surrounding them, the buttons undo on the back of her dress.

"Thank you for saving me from Jerry. I would have kicked his butt in front of that entire room of people" She says walking to her bathroom.

"He's a creep Mia, how did he even make it onto your security team"? I ask taking my tie off.

"Must have been one of the days Happy had off" She says walking back in wearing plaid sleep pants and her  Harvard university sweater.

"Obviously" I scoff in disbelief.

Her eyes are sparkling in the low light how is it possible for her to look just as pretty in sleep clothes as she did in her dress.

"Night hot shot" She says crawling into her bed.

I smile fondly at the nickname, gosh I'm really starting to like her.

"Night Mia" I say quietly.

Mia point of view

I roll over away from the door and hug a extra pillow close to my chest. What a wonderful night, it's like Cinderella more so for the guys then me. Tonight they got to be regular men at a party but tomorrow they go back to avenging.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40 11 6
→ Abigail Stark was not the opposite of her brother. In fact they were more similar than people give them credit for. Nonetheless there was still so...
809 47 20
"I'm a Stark, being a genius kind of runs in the family." Samantha Bailey Stark is the oldest and only daughter of Tony Stark. She inherited his quic...
54.8K 1.1K 12
What if Tony Stark had a younger sister? What if she was just like him? The sarcasm, the intelligence, not taking anyone seriously, the need of atten...
275 225 15
Emma & Evelyn, two sisters whose dreams come true, but will their story unfold the way they expected? I created this story with my friend, @MariaMax...