Don't Tell Anyone

By SweetDisposition18

Alexander grabbed my hand and practically dragged me through the crowd, into a hallway and then opened a rand... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
HELP ME OUT
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
❤️Update❤️
Chapter 18
Chapter 19

Chapter 4

35.3K 701 76
By SweetDisposition18

“Okay lets go over it again,” – “What’s the plan?” Emilee asked as I was strapping on a pair of her heels she let me borrow, apparently all of mine “didn’t go right”

I look at myself in the mirror and almost didn’t recognize myself, I was wearing one of Emilee’s dress that was blood red with a low cut in the front and back, black mated heels and to make the whole outfit even better she let me wear a think black choker of hers. She had down my hair in loose curls and my make up very simple with winged eyeliner. “I don’t know about this Em, I mean shouldn’t I be flirting with him? I get that I need to flirt with everyone and make him jealous but how am I supposed to not flirt with him?”

            “I told you, he’ll get frustrated and beg for your attention!”

I sigh and give myself one last look over before I had to leave, “I’ll try. No promises Alexander is quite handsy outside of school if you don’t remember.” I joked earning a smile from Emilee.

            “Oh! Call him Mr. Daniels the whole night; you said he prefers Alexander well too bad! Make that man mad Madeline!” She added with an evil laugh, she was having way too much fun with this. “Cant wait to hear about it all tomorrow morning!” she called as she said goodbye and I left.

“So who is this Alexander? And what makes him so special you’re hunting him down?” Gabriella asked as we drove to the location of this next “event”.

            Do I tell her? I hadn’t even thought about this but I couldn’t just tell everyone I’m trying to seduce my teacher that also happens to be a regular at these BDSM parties. “Saw him last time and thought it would be nice to see him, although I want to meet new people as well.” I lied, there was not one bit of me that wanted to get to know anyone else there all I wanted was to see Alexander and be like we were last Friday.

            “Charlie has a lot of hot friends, we can arrange some things.” – “Also I’m sorry, again, for not telling you what the party was last time I just wanted to bring a friend and I didn’t want you to turn me down.” She explained for the umpteenth time. I smiled at her sweetly to let her know all is forgiven.

            We pulled into a driveway secured by the biggest black gate I have ever seen, you’d think the president lived here. She typed a key code in and we were granted entry, “It’s at a house?” I questioned.

            “Yeah, it’s more private for those who want to go off and play and its big enough to hold a lot of people.” She answered nonchalantly.

We drove up the long driveway for another 10 minutes till we pulled up to the front where some young boys were parking cars for guests. Gabriella came up to me and looped her arm through mine, good thing too because my feet wouldn’t have walked on their own. My heart was beating so loud I am pretty sure everyone could hear it.

“Gabriella! So nice you could make it!” A short bleach blond came up to us and lightly hugged Gabriella before turning to me, “And who is this beautiful gal you’ve brought?” She winked at me and took my hand clasping it in both of her small ones.

I look at Gabriella worriedly, was she like this with everyone? “I’m Madeline.” I introduce, Gabriella was biting her lip trying to hold back a grin.

            “It is so nice to meet you Madeline, I must introduce you to my husband! He’d love to met you!” She exclaimed still not letting go of my hand, I looked at Gabriella again and shot her a “help me” look.

            “I’m sorry Rosy but Charlie is waiting for us! I’ll be sure to bring her around to you and Mike before we leave tonight!” Gabriella said taking my other hand and pulling me away from the grasps of Rosy.

We walked more into the huge elegant house, everything looked like it was expensive, oh that vase over there? Probably worth my six years tuition. Royalty had to be living here.

            “I’m sorry about Rosy, her and her husband Mike are swingers and very much into group play.” She giggled as she told me, she soon realized I had almost no clue what she was talking about, “God I keep forgetting you aren’t a regular, you are just so calm about it all.”

            “Well group play isn’t too hard but swingers?” I asked in a whispered voice, the room we entered was packed with beautiful women and very handsome men.

            “They like to swap partners.” She explained, my mouth dropped to an “o” and she laughed, “Don’t worry I wont let them take you” – “Unless you want to.” She added.

            I slapped her arm lightly, “No way!” I laughed but it was cut short as Charlie came over to us with three other men, all totally model status hot.

            “Hey you.” Gabriella purred as she went over to Charlie and snaked an arm around his waist, he smiled down at her and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. It was so cute and charming.

            “Charlie you remember Madeline.” Gabriella announced more for his friends then himself.

            “Of course! Madeline, always a pleasure. These are my good friends Ray, Christopher and Darrell.” – “Boys this is the beautiful Madeline.”  I felt blood rush to my cheeks and I smiled and looked around. They all let out chuckles which only got my face bright red, “Be nice she’s new and fragile.” He joked and Gabby whispered in his ear, “Oh that’s right, your friend is at the bar Madeline. Always is.” He rolled his eyes and then led Gabby away leaving the three men and myself.

            “Who’s up for a drink?” I proposed and they all agreed, The one with dark brown wavy hair, Ray I believe, led the way while the sandy blonde Chris followed, then me and Darrell behind me. I do have to say out of the group Darrell was the hottest. He was taller then the other two and much more muscular. You could tell through his white button up. He also had dark brown eyes that almost looked black, it made him look very dangerous and hot.

            I took a seat at the bar and they all surrounded me, trying to get close and still not being over barring. Chris on my left and Ray on my right leaving Darrell right in front of me. “What would the lady like to drink?” Ray asked, his voice sounding like some posh businessman.

            “Dirty martini.” The men smirked at my answer and all ordered whatever the wanted.

Conversation was easy with them, they weren’t over bearing or pressuring at all. I found out that Chris owned four houses, Ray owned several car lotus car dealerships and Darrell worked in the security business. It was about an hour or two into our conversation when Chris excused himself to talk to a friend and Ray said he’d let Darrell and myself have alone time.

            “So Miss Madeline Winters tell me bout yourself, you must have been bored out of your mind listening to the three if us blabber on.” He took a drink from his beer and smiled at me, his teeth perfectly white and straight.

            “I’m currently in school, last year for my masters.” – “Nothing exciting at all, I’m a good student and I don’t get out to stuff like this often, well ever.” I laughed as I finished my third martini.

            “Ah so you’re innocent, ever tried anything different?” He asked daring.

            “I’m here aren’t I?” I flirted as I crossed my legs and turned directly towards him in the seat next to me.

            He loosened his red tie around his neck and smiled at me, “And are you interested in exploring the many different things the club gas to offer?” he leaned closer to me. I don’t know if it was the alcohol in my veins that gave me so much courage or the fact I was actually enjoying my time, “Why don’t you tell me what you’d to me Darrell?” I whispered so only he could hear me. He placed his hand on my thigh and leaned in so he could talk into my ear, I grabbed his arm for support.

            “I’d handcuff you face down onto my bed, have your ass up in the air just calling for me to spank it and I would, oh god would I.” – He placed a kiss below my ear – “I’d take you from behind and have one hand in your hair so I could tug on it.” – I tightened my grip on his shirt and squeezed my legs tighter – “I’d spank your ass as I’m fucking you hard and fast making you scream.”

            We were interrupted by someone clearing his or her throat and Darrell pulled away keeping his hand on my thigh that had somehow managed to creep higher and was slightly under my already short dress. I let go of his arm and was immediately scared. Alexander was standing with his arms folded glaring at me, “Madeline, a word.” It wasn’t a question, no it was a demand like a “you better fucking do what I am asking or else” demand.

            “Excuse me but we’re in the middle of something.” Darrell said standing up and in front of me. Darrell might have been tall but not taller than Alexander.

            “I’m aware of that but you see I just don’t care.” – “Madeline.” His voice was tight and strained like he was holding back the urge to yell. I didn’t want anything to happen so I slid off the bar stool and placed my hand on Darrell’s arm.

            “I’ll be back.” I smirked at him and he nodded but you could tell he didn’t want me to leave.

Alexander grabbed my hand and practically dragged me through the crowd, into a hallway and then opened a random door on his left, dragged me in and slammed the door shut, “What –” I was about to yell at him but his lips crashed onto mine and it made me fall back against the door he had just closed. His hands pressing my hips against the door and my arms on his chest, I pushed him off my so our nose barely touched and we tried to catch our breaths, “What was that for?” I asked.

            “To shut you up.” He smiled and let go of me taking a few steps back. I still leaned against the door afraid if I tried to stand alone I’d crashed to the floor.

            I crossed my arms and tired to look mad, I mean he did interrupt Darrell’s little conversation with me. “What is so important that you had to pull me away from someone Mr. Daniels?” I pursed my lips trying not to think how moments ago he had his soft lips on mine.

            “How’s your paper going Madeline?” He asked looking thrown off his game, I let out a loud laugh.

            “You did not pull me away from a very sexy man to ask how my paper was going Mr. Daniels!” I took a step towards him, feeling confident and a tad bit tipsy. “Because if you did I’d be very mad, I was having a great time hearing all the things he’d do to me.” I took another step so I was right in front of him; I ran my finger up and down his arm. “How he’d fuck me hard, making me scream.” I whispered.

            Alexander had a frown set on his face, his muscles tense under my touch, “Stop it Madeline.” His forced out.

            “Or how he’d handcuff me to his bed face down with my ass in the air.” I ignored him and started to rub my hands up and down his chest, “Oh god he would make me scream.” I moaned and that’s when Alexander snapped.

            He took my wrists to stop me from moving and pulled me closer to him, “He wouldn’t make you scream like I would.” It was a snarl and it was hot.

            I looked up at him with a knowing smile, “Prove it.”

Author's Note:

I hope you guys are liking it so far!! Please vote and comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

211K 4.6K 14
Ares stared at me and I swallowed nervously. My eyes trailed over his naked, muscular body as memories of our times together flooded my memory. "Loo...
1.7K 80 17
"Come here Em" he looked at me with his eyes becoming dark. He watched as I hesitated at first before moving over towards him, the sound of my heels...
9K 108 14
Jake despised weak women, especially women who showed interest in him. A strong and independent woman was what could drive the beast in him, but ther...
360K 5.5K 27
❝I want you so bad.❞ I tease him while trailing my hand up his white buttoned shirt feeling his abs. "Ms. Rose.." His voice was soft and sweet when I...