I Excite Him (Republishing)

By QueenSilver31

#1 in Confidence 5/6/19 #1 In addicting 12/19/19 #4 in Thick 09/29/19 #16 in bbw 06/11/19 ... More

My New Favorite Memory
What did I start
What's Going On?
I Want Her
Mr.Fine as Wine
Stop Playing
Am I the Problem?
Everything Happens for a Reason
Patience and Understanding
Him and my body
In This Togrther
If Only
So Much Has Changed
I Would Do it A Thousand Times
Life with Them
Fine...I'll Go Myself
I Guess I'm not Done
I'm Back
Tell Me the Truth
I Must Be Dreaming, Right?
Keep playing
Her new death wish
What am I doing?
Things Change
Giving Jealous
What does the universe have against me?
Don't check up on me
Life keeps moving forward
I'm not a bad person
I feel like an awful person
This Can't Be Real
We'll Get Through It
Calm it Down
Its Been Too Long

Warming Up to the Idea

6.8K 108 3
By QueenSilver31

A/N:
——-

I really don't have an update schedule anymore.

I'm sorry for not updating, my older sister just passed away and I haven't had the energy to do anything.

Song I listened to writing this

Safety Net-Ariana Grande

_______________________

Rayne pov

Hurrying down the stairs, due to my mother being a snitch. Strategizing a plan in my head, on how to make an escape. Before my dad nosy behind comes out his room, and mom starts instigating.

"Please shut up, please stay in the room," I mutter to myself. Hoping God understand my situation and decides to be on my side.

"Fuck!" Feeling the weight of my body being pull down, as I await for my body to hit the hard wooden steps. Feeling someone catch me from behind, letting a sigh of relief.

"Why would you rush down these stairs in heels?" Hearing my dad voice full of humor.

Not even comprehending what could of happen if he wasn't behind me. After getting myself upright I speed walk towards the door, fixing my dress. That was once showing my cleavage is now flashing those nearby.

"Aht aht," Soon as I place my hand on the door, opening it. I feel someone behind me and my chance of freedom, now ruined.

"Girl, where the hell are going? Ion get no dad, I'm leaving? Shameful." Rolling my eyes, as I softly bang my head against the door.

Slowly turning around, trying to not to make eye contact with the dramatic king himself. "Sir, im going with a friend, you have my location, let's not." Finally making eye contact with him, baby he was not happy.

The hell did I do. This man is staring me down, with his arms crossed.

"So, you got some random ass hoodlum at my house." Uncrossing his arms, he starts pacing back and forth.
"How you know he ain't coming to rob us?"

"How you know he not planning on kidnapping you?"

Pausing to look at me, with every question.

"Yeah!"

Turning my head to look at my mom who's sitting on the couch, clearly enjoying the scene.

"Hello, you can't answer!" Hearing the bass in his voice. "I thought it was rhetorical questions," I say softly. Putting my hands over my face, about to start fake crying. Cause what we not finna do is yell at me.

"Rayne, I'm sorry. Come here." Smiling behind my hand, he's so easy. Slowly walking towards him, trynna force a tear out my eye. "At least let me meet him real quick." Embracing me in his arms, kissing my forehead.

Before I knew it, this man push the fuck out me, and was out the door.

"Run Alonzo! Rrunn!" Seeing mom leap of the chair, rushing around me to see what was happening.

At that point I was over it, I don't know what's about to be talked about. Minus well let him go ahead and get it over with. Heading to the fridge to get me a Minute Maid fruit punch.

"Bye snitch." Walking passed my mom who's still being nosy, instead of going outside with her deranged husband. Descending down the steps, feeling the cool breeze brush past me. I make my way over to Dante's car to hear them laughing.

"What's so funny?" getting close enough, only to hear the last piece of their sentence. "Nah for real, good luck." good luck? Let me go ahead and break this friendship up.

"Excuse me, Dad" trying to shove him out the way. "Don't be disrespectful now, big head." Lightly, pushing my head with his hand. Getting out the car, Dante comes to my door and opens it. "What yall talking about?" Getting into the car, waiting for one of them to answer.

No response.

Pulling my phone out my purse, getting comfortable. Waiting for us to pull out the driveway, scrolling on TikTok to pass time.

"Ight, y'all be safe. Dante we gon talk some more when y'all get back." Waving at us, heading back into the house. Watching as he walked up the driveway, heading over to mom. Out of nowhere, he started tickling her. I'm guessing to get her to let go of the door frame.

"You look beautiful." Feeling a smile slowly creep on my face, putting my phone in my lap, turning my body towards him.

"Don't boost my head." Chuckling, making eye contact. His eyes having me in a trance, not wanting to be the one to look away first. The way the sun hits his skin, making me wanna take a picture. He had on white button up shirt, showing too much skin for my liking, beige dress pants to match, and a yellow-gold Rolex on.

Damn, is all I could think.

"Ma, you look breathtaking as always." Grabbing my hand that was on my lap, giving it a kiss. This can not be the same Dante, that was trynna f on me with no strings

But, you know when you start messing with someone and at first it's all flowers and butterflies. You know always hanging out, cuddled up, just enjoying eachother company. Soon as you think that might be your other half for real, that shit crashes and burn.

Let me not start jumping to conclusions, we not even serious. Just two people making amends and trying to have a good friendship. Nothing more, it's not like we finna start dating.

Let me stop, if he start acting right for real, I might give him a chance. But, the way he been acting as of this moment, is not giving what it's supposed to.

"Thanks, you look quite handsome." Breaking eye contact, digging in my purse to put some lipgloss on. Pulling down his visor to look at myself in the mirror.

"Here you go ma." Turning to face him, not being able to hide my excitement, letting out a squeal. seeing a bouquet of blue roses in his hands. Tears that threatened to spill out- I love blue. I never had anyone ever get me blue roses, I've been wanting them for so long.

Taking them out his hand, pulling him into a hug. "This is so sweet," Pulling back, seeing him smiling hard.  Clearing his throat trying to brush it off, finally pulling out my driveway.

He decided to not tell me where exactly we were going, and told me to just enjoy the ride. That's exactly what I did, I disconnected his phone from his Bluetooth. Connecting mine, and that's when he started talking crap about my music taste.

"All you listen to is sad music ma." Putting his hand on my thigh, due to the exposed skin from the slit. Laughing, I continue to look out the window, loving the view. As Mariah the Scientist continued to play.

As far as I'm concerned, I'd rather listen to sad music as he so call it, rather than the music playing on the radio nowadays. I love me some Brent Faiyaz, Trevor Jackson, J.Howell, and especially Tory Lanez.

That's when I came to realize he didn't like feeling of being ignored. In all honesty, I wasn't trying to do that. I know I hate the feeling of being ignored, so I wouldn't do it.

"I don't like being ignored ma, makes me feel a type of way." Rubbing circles, with his thumb. Loving the feeling of his hand on my skin.

"I wasn't trying to ignore you. What did u say?" Putting my hand on his, turning my head towards him. "I'm planning on kidnapping you for the whole day. Is that okay?" Stopping at a red light, looking at me awaiting my answer.

Shrugging, "As long as I'm getting fed, It doesn't matter." I don't mind spending more time with him, I want to know more about him. Dive deeper into the way he thinks and why he acts the way he does.

Finally making it to the destination, looking up to see, this beautiful behind restaurant. It was two stories and the windows were big, not really being able to see on the inside. Just knowing I wanted to be on the second floor, to see the view of the city. Something about a nice view, just brings me happiness and peace.

Getting my things together about to open my door, feeling a light tap on my thigh. "Please, don't play with me." Gently grabbing my face, before getting out. Watching as he walked around the car, lord did he look good.

Finally making it to my door, holding his hand out, waiting for me to grab it. Stepping out the car, hearing him whistle.

Softly pushing his shoulder, putting his arm around my waist. Guiding me towards the door, opening it for me.

"Welcome, is it just two?" The host asked, guiding us towards our table. Asking her if it's okay if we sit upstairs, near a window. Getting to our table, Dante pulling out my seat,  sitting across from me.

"So, you don't wanna sit next to me." I said, in a joking manner. Low key meaning it, personally I like sitting next to someone.  Unfortunately, it only works in a booth. I just love body heat and the comfort it brings me.

All he did was stare at me smiling, his eye contact having me in a death grip. Slowly reaching towards my hand. Softly massaging it, as the waiter came to take our order.

Grabbing the menu, looking over it. As Dante, places his order. Which consists of pancakes, over-easy eggs, sausage, toast, and lastly Orange Juice.

At this point I should just eat off his plate, minus the eggs. Placing the menu down, waiting for them to finish up.

Deciding on getting French toast, scrambled eggs, and hash browns. Although I wanted some toast, I'll take his.

"So, how do you feel about being here with me?" He said. Letting go of my hand, to lean back in chair. Making me miss the warmth of his touch.

Girl, toughen up. Not you already getting attached, and we just didn't like him.

Turning away from him to look out the window. Feeling him stare into the side of my face. "I don't mind it, I'm just trying to figure out your game."

Watching as his once calm expression turned to a shocked one. Letting out a chuckle, as he ran his hand over his newly formed beard.

Leaning up to put his arms on the table, "My game, ma?" His voice, laced with what sounded like hurt.

That right there, made me wish I would've shut up. I didn't say anything, I just sat there. Hoping he'll say something.

"Ma," Standing up, to come squat next to me. Gently grabbing my face, "I'm not playing no games, if your ok with it. I want to be better, and hopefully do it with you"

Moving a piece of hair that fallen in my face. All I could do was nod, he was close enough for me to see everything.

His flawless skin, that I could only dream of having. No scars, blemishes, not a pimple or bump in sight. His eye brows were so thick and nicely shaped. They way I could just stare at him all day.

Not even realizing I reached my hand out, to touch his face. Until someone cleared their throat, behind me. Dropping my hand, as I smiled at the waiter putting out food on the table.

The smell of the food hit me in an instant, causing my stomach to rumble. Grabbing the syrup, not even giving the food the chance to cool down.

Before I came to the realization I didn't ask for any hot water, to put the silverware in. Watching as Dante returned to his seat and was about to take a bite of his food. Slapping his hand, causing his fork to fall on his plate.

"I'm sorry" I say, sheepishly. Giving him a small smile, explaining we couldn't eat for two reasons.

The first one being we have to soak our silverware first. Secondly, we have to say grace before we eat. After doing both of them, we dug in.

During us eating, he ended up telling me the truth. He didn't know how that rumor of us sleeping together came about. But, he'll be sure to handle it, when we go back to school Monday.

He also decided to open up to me. "My brother passed this morning." He said out of nowhere. Causing my head to jolt up with quickness.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry." Putting my hand on my chest, while the other one reached for his hand.

Using his free hand to wave me off, "Thanks ma. It just reminded me life too short. You never know when it's your time." Nodding my head, as I listened to him.

A part of me wanting to ask what happened. But, I could feel he didn't wanna talk about the details, at this moment. He ended up changing the conversation after. Although, I knew deep down he was hurting, and I'll be here when he needs me.

We continued to talk about everything from his family to mine. To what we liked doing, how we liked to relax, and what we wanted in a relationship.
Saying we'll talk more at the beach.

To be honest, I really enjoyed seeing this part of him. Instead of the a-hole I met when he first came. But, this is why it's always important to communicate.

——————
A/N: this chapter was going to be longer, I've written over 4,000 words. So I'm cutting it up in parts. Have a wonderful day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 5.4K 29
"Why the hell won't you just admit it?!" I yelled at him. "Admit what?!" He asked. "The REAL reason why you don't want to be with me! It's cause I'...
103K 2.5K 41
[Completed]: (8/3/18) Ranks: #1 in lawbreaker (11/21/18) Definition of bad (adj) bad[ bad ] of poor quality:below an acceptable standard in quality...
4.2K 197 14
I felt his hand as it gently pushed the strands of hair that were blocking his view of my face, behind my shoulder. The action caused his fingers to...
1.3M 23.8K 74
------------------------------------------------------------ I jumped a little at the feel of his cold rings, "How do you think Nathan would feel," h...