The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 5-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 8-

26.4K 624 136
By KenzieKate_Books

I wake up to the sound of a text message buzzing on my phone. I roll over and squint at the screen, it's from Nat; 'Got called in to solo spy mission. Can't help you get ready tonight. I'm sure the boys would love to help'

'Ok thanks for the heads up, be safe out there' I type and hit send.

I get up and put my dress in its garment bag. I lay it over my arm and carry my shoes in my free hand, I teleport to the tower more specifically my room there.

"Good day Ms Stark, the set up at the charity ball is going as planned" Jarvis says.

"Thanks for the update" I say laying my dress out on my bed.

"Shall I inform the rest of the Avengers you've arrived" Jarvis asks.

"Sure" I say to him.

I walk out to the common room suddenly struck by the relazation that if Happy is in England with Tony and Tony is in England I have no one to go with me to the party bodyguard or anything else.

"Did Nat get a hold of you? She got called away on Sheild business" Steve asks putting his news paper aside.

"She did. She also said you boys would be thrilled to help me get ready for tonight" I smile sweetly.

Something almost sentimental flashes across Steve's face.

"We'd be honored ma'am" Steve smiles.

I look around and Thor and Clint are nodding their heads agreeing with Steve. I find the room is lacking Bruce.

"Dr Banner is upstate for the day at a biochemistry and molecular mechanisms seminar" Jarvis says.

"Oh ok" I nod.

I look up from my book when Clint and Thor start fighting about a video game. They end up almost sparring over it, I see it before it happens Clint's foot gets caught under the couch when Thor shoves him. He flails wildly trying to get his balance back.

I throw my hands up and catch him in kinetic energy, I lift him back up to his feet.

"If you two need to work this out head to the training floor. Just because Mr Stark is away doesn't give you free reign in this tower" Jarvis states sternly.

"I grow tired of beating Clint on a screen any way" Thor says proudly.

"What? I was winning" Clint says crossing his arms.

"Training room" I say pointing towards the elevator.

"We're going" Thor says.

They leave, I shake my head and sigh I live with children.

"Nice save" Steve says joining me on the couch.

"Thanks, the training sessions are really helping" I smile picking my book back up from where I tossed it when I saw Clint start to fall.

"That's good" He nods.

"Ms Stark"? Jarvis asks.

"Yes Jarvis"? I ask him.

"A car will be sent for you at six o'clock this evening. As well as a replacement for Mr Hogan" Jarvis says.

"Ok. J who is the replacement"? I ask, praying to god it's not Jerry he is super creepy and stands way to close to me.

"Its Jerry Richards Ms Stark" He replies smoothly.

Internally I cringe a little at that, last time Jerry was my bodyguard he invaded my personal space and tackled me to the floor when someone accidently broke a glass.

"Thanks for telling me Jarvis" I nod.

"That's right Happy went to England with Tony" Steve nods.

"Yes he did, now I get stuck with the discount version" I say marking my page before getting up to make lunch.

I smile at the confusion on his face, sometimes I forget that he's not up to date on all the new sayings.

"I mean that the guy I have for tonight isn't Happy" I clarify while gathering grilled cheese ingridents.

"Oh ok" He says.

I nod and turn on the stove.

"Jarvis? Ask Clint and Thor if they would like some grilled cheese for lunch" I ask him.

"Right away Ms Stark" He replies.

Suddenly Thor and Clint burst into the kitchen.

"Grilled cheese"? He asks excitedly.

"Yes you giant dork have a seat I'm just starting them" I say smiling at him.

I buzz around the kitchen, gathering a couple of spices so these grilled cheese sandwiches will be just like the ones my mother made when Tony and I were kids. Once they've finished grilling I place the plates in front of the heroes.

"Well"? I ask holding a dish towel in my hands.

"What was in those? Because that was the best grilled cheese I have ever had" Clint beams.

"Clint is correct" Thor nods a big smile on his face.

"It was my mother's recipe, I'm glad you guys like it" I say drying the last of the dishes.

After lunch the boys go off to do their own thing, I go back to reading I'm almost done my book.

"Ms Stark, Agent Romanoff set a reminder for you to begin getting ready for the charity ball" Jarvis says.

For the second time I toss the book aside, calling a thank you to Jarvis. I slide into my room kicking off my slippers, shedding my sweater.

"Jarvis where are the boys"? I ask shutting the bathroom door.

"Mr Odinson is flying around the city, Mr Barton is at the shooting range on 33rd street Captain Rogers is on his second run of the day" He says quickly.

"Call them back please" I say while getting in the shower.

"Right away Ms Stark" He says politely.

By the time I'm out of the shower and have my hair and make up done, the guys finaly get back.

"Mia"?

I hear Clint call out.

"My room" I call back to him.

I have my dress on and the buttons done up as far as I can reach.

"Wow"

I blush slightly at him.

"Where's Thor and Steve" I ask him.

"Steve is grabbing a drink Thor is right behind me" He says stepping up to me.

"What can I do to help"? He asks.

"Can you do the rest of the buttons"? I ask him.

"Sure" He nods.

I turn around to face the window, I shiver when I feel his hands on my back either he didn't notice or is ignoring it.

"There" He says quietly.

I spin around to face him again, the only sound the swish of my skirt and my pounding heart beat.

"Thank you" I say looking up at him.

"Your welcome" He nods, smiling a little.

He steps back, I pick my shoes off my bed and toss my clutch at Clint who catches it with his freaky Hawkeye skills.

"Its a good color for you Clint" Steve says when we walk into the common room.

"Doesn't it make his eyes pop" I say boldly.

"You look amazing Mia" Steve adds.

"Why thank you Captain" I smile using his shoulder to balance while I put my shoes on.

"Jarvis is Jerry here yet"? I ask putting my shall around my shoulders.

"Yes Ms Stark on his way up" Jarvis says almost ruefully.

"Why couldn't I just take you guys" I mutter under my breath.

The elevator doors slide open before any of them can say a word.

"Amelia" Jerry drawls.

Clint point of view

"Why couldn't I just take you guys" Mia whispers under her breath.

Before I could get a word in, the elevator doors slide open.

"Amelia"

Must be the temp bodyguard. He looks a little sleazy if you ask me.

"Hello Jerry" Mia smiles.

Though not a genuine Mia smile.

"We should be going" He says holding his arm out towards her.

"Yes, Clint as much as that goes with your outfit I will be needing it" She says, giving a me a real smile.

"Fine if you must have it" I say handing the clutch to her while giving temp boy a hard stare.

Steve and Thor are doing the same thing.

They leave.

"That guy seem off to anyone else"? I ask.

"Oh yeah" Steve says, nodding his head.

"I'd very much like to question him on his qualifications to protect our friend" Thor says.

"Then we agree. We should go and protect her ourselves"? I ask just making sure that's the page all of us are on.

"Definitely" Steve nods.

Mia point of view

I walk into the ballroom, it's done up beautifully. I move through the crowd greeting as I go, very much aware of Jerry who frankly way to close to me. Happy doesn't do this.

"Amelia, you look absolutely stunning" The owner of the gala venue gushes holding my hands.

"Thank you Mark, it's an honor to be here tonight" I smile sweetly.

We pose for a photo before I move on to the next important company member of Stark Industries who is here tonight.

I take a champagne from one of the waiters only to have Jerry snatch it away.

"What is it Jerry"? I ask holding my hand out for my drink.

"Am-"

"Only Happy gets to call me Amelia. To you it's Ms Stark or nothing" I tell in my overly sweet voice.

I take the drink back and move to where my chair is at the head table.

"Are you alright Ms Stark" Kathy Archer of Archer technologies asks.

"Not my usual bodyguard" I sigh.

She nods.

Mark steps up to the podium, taps the microphone a couple times to gather the rooms attention.

"Good evening and welcome to the annual Stark charity ball. We are honored to have Stark Industries very own Amelia Stark" He says proudly.

The room erupts into applause I stand up and smile.

Mark goes on to say a few thank yous to other tech companies that are here tonight.

The room fills with a soft melody, from the band on stage. Everyone pairs off to dance.

"Jerry, how about you go check the exits" I tell him.

"Right I'm on it" He says marching off.

Once he's gone I put my clutch and shall on my chair, I look up and see a very nice surprise. Clint, Steve and Thor in black suits standing by the doors.

"He heard me" I sigh happily.

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137 0 7
Peter Parkers sister get a call from tomy Stark one day saying her brothers been injured. She freaks out and then find out that not only is her broth...
10.3K 181 26
"You don't even know where her true power starts." Estrid Thordotter, Goddess of Wind, Princess of Asgard, and Guardian of the Matter Stone. Thor ~ I...
5.3K 255 76
Stella is Tony Stark's little sister. She gets recruited by Shield and has to help he avengers and her brother. What happens when everything goes dow...
809 47 20
"I'm a Stark, being a genius kind of runs in the family." Samantha Bailey Stark is the oldest and only daughter of Tony Stark. She inherited his quic...