Dating My Bias Wrecker. |Yoon...

By xmintylovex

" If me and Taehyung were both drowning who would you save first ?" Asked Yoongi. "Taehyung." Replied Jimin. ... More

BTS Members
1~Attack on Bangtan
2~War of Hormone
3~Danger
4~Why Taehyung?
πŸ’š5~Remember that shirt ?πŸ’š
πŸ’š6~Show youπŸ’š
πŸ’š7~Loyalty being testedπŸ’š
πŸ’š8~SugaπŸ’š
πŸ’š9~ Ride back with youπŸ’š
πŸ’š10~Taehyung is number 1πŸ’š
πŸ’š11~Wrecked? πŸ’š
πŸ’š12~pay me in Skewer couponsπŸ’š
πŸ’šQuestion of the dayπŸ’š
πŸ’š13~MochiπŸ’š
πŸ’š14~PeperoπŸ’š
πŸ’š15~I eat tensionπŸ’š
πŸ’š16~HushπŸ’š
πŸ’š17~ I might be homelessπŸ’š
πŸ’š18~Priorities πŸ’š
πŸ’š19~Are you sure?πŸ’š
πŸ’š20~I'm deceased πŸ’š
πŸ’š21~Who's lips?πŸ’š
πŸ’š22~liesπŸ’š
πŸ’š23~ Train to DaeguπŸ’š
πŸ’š24~KumamonπŸ’š
πŸ’š25~Where is my child?πŸ’š
Advice
πŸ’š26~Ji-mineπŸ’š
πŸ’š27~First loveπŸ’š
πŸ’š28~ Smooth like a snakeπŸ’š
πŸ’š29~ Red tentπŸ’š
πŸ’š30~ One more Weekend πŸ’š
πŸ’š31~My! My! Meow!πŸ’š
πŸ’š32~Where are you ?πŸ’š
πŸ’š33~ I gotta let goπŸ’š
πŸ’š34~But I still want you πŸ’š
πŸ’š35~Please hold meπŸ’š
πŸ’š36~ Gateway Suga πŸ’š
πŸ’š37~ A good man,for youπŸ’š
πŸ’š38~ Tell meπŸ’š
πŸ’š39~ Don't tell meπŸ’š
πŸ’š40~Pillow talkπŸ’š
πŸ’š41~Good beginningsπŸ’š
πŸ’š42~sacrifices: my selfish actsπŸ’š
????43~First dates????
πŸ’š44~OpportunitiesπŸ’š
πŸ’š45~ DreamsπŸ’š
πŸ’š46~ Train to BusanπŸ’š
πŸ’š47~OriginsπŸ’š
πŸ’š48~ Look at me tooπŸ’š
????49~Forgiving????
πŸ’š50~WelcomeπŸ’š
πŸ’š51~ New jobsπŸ’š
πŸ’š52~The dormsπŸ’š
πŸ’š53~Bottled thoughtsπŸ’š
FML
πŸ’š54~ waitingπŸ’š
πŸ’š55~ Go GoπŸ’š
πŸ’š56~The little things you doπŸ’š
πŸ’š57~Drunk in marriage πŸ’š
πŸ’š58~On this stage πŸ’š
πŸ’š59~ That kind of coupleπŸ’š
πŸ’š60~ Fan clubπŸ’š
Lives on Instagram
πŸ’š61~ Last dayπŸ’š
πŸ’š62~ How it startedπŸ’š
πŸ’š63~ How it endedπŸ’š
πŸ’š64~ My VowπŸ’š
πŸ’š65~ The process πŸ’š
????66~ If you????
Hidden chapter
πŸ’š67~The kidnappingπŸ’š
Advice on new books
πŸ’š68~PaybackπŸ’š
πŸ’š69~New member?πŸ’š
πŸ’š70~ stuffieπŸ’š
71~Truth
????72~ Car chase????
Hidden chapter
πŸ’š73~ TrustπŸ’š
πŸ’š74~ I doπŸ’š
πŸ’š75~ Seven πŸ’š
πŸ’š76~EuphoriaπŸ’š
πŸ’š77~ Propose πŸ’š
πŸ’š78~Boy in luvπŸ’š
πŸ’š80~ Bias Wrecked πŸ’š
Epilogue
Publishing News for Meadows

πŸ’š79~ Mic drop πŸ’š

8.5K 456 775
By xmintylovex

Instagram:xxmintylovexx

Patron.com/xmintylovex

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"Baby? Why are you still here?" Yoongi asks as he cuddles next to Jimin on the couch, "Isn't it your turn to pick up Mina from preschool?"

Jimin shuffles the sheets of paper and begins reading the next sheet, "Sorry baby, Joon Hee agreed to pick her up, I have to learn some English for the tour and all I know is 'hello, I'm not afraid.' The tour is literally so soon."

The door opens and they see Mina hurriedly take her black shoes off, she runs straight to the couch, crying and Jimin has to help her on his lap.

"Who made you cry, Princess?" Yoongi asks.

Mina shakes her head and continues to cry into Jimin's chest. Yoongi kisses her head and then looks up at Joon Hee. "What happened?"

Joon Hee sighs, "I don't know, when I picked her up she was just looking for you two and she didn't talk to me, she didn't even want ice cream and we usually go for ice cream."

Jimin wipes her tears away "Do you want to tell dada what happened in school today?"

Mina takes her bag off and opens it, she hands Yoongi a sheet of paper, on it was a colourful drawing of a small girl surrounded by seven stick men. "Today..." She sobs, "we had to draw our family, so I drew all my dadas with Mina in the middle." She explains.

"It's beautiful princess," Yoongi says, he begins to notice that it's been scrunched up, "What happened?"

"The other kids in my school were laughing at me dada meow meow," Mina sniffles, "They said I have so many dadas but no mommy. Everyone has a mommy, why does Mina not have one?"

The doors to the other rooms open and Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok, Jin and Namjoon all walk out.

"Mina we are all going to pick you up tomorrow," Jin says.

"Really?" Mina gasps, she begins to giggle.

And so that's what happened on the next day, a black limousine parks outside of the preschool, the door opens and a red carpet rolls out.

All the parents and the children gasp and wonder who's there.

And each of the members walks out in their suits and dressed up attire.

They walk one together in slow motion towards the teacher.

"Are those Mina's seven dads?" A mother whispers to another.

"Why are they all so handsome?" She replies back.

Mina runs through the crowd and sees Jimin, "dada! Dada meow meow! Best dada! Dada Sushine! Oppa! Handsome dada! Jin's dada!"

"Hello, Princess," Yoongi smiles.

"How was your day Angel?" Jimin takes her bag.

"This is the best day ever!" Mina fist pumps in the air, she begins hugging each individual member.

"Why does she still call me that?" Namjoon sighs, but smiles when Mina finally hugs him.

Hoseok hands Mina the Gucci sunglasses and the frilly pink feather scarf and a toy mic.

She puts them on and holds the mic out like Yoongi does, and drops it.

And the parents and children mouths are open, they can only be jealous that they don't have seven amazing fathers.

While holding onto each of Jimin and Yoongi's hand, they begin their slow walk back to the luxurious black limo.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

"We are home!" Jimin yells as he takes his shoes off and puts it on the shoe stand.

"We home!" Mina attempts to copy as she puts her sparkly pink shoes next to Jimin's ones.

"Thank you for having me!" Shouts a little boy in navy shorts and a white shirt, he seemed to be holding flowers carefully in his hands, he holds them carefully.

Yoongi steps out of his room in his sweatpants, he had stayed up all night to finish writing Seesaw in time for the deadline and he had just woken up from his nap. He freezes in front of the corridor and Mina runs up to him, "dada meow meow, I have fwiend over." Mina giggles.

Jimin helps the little boy put his shoes away, "This is Woo-Jin." Jimin smiles, "He's here for a play date with Mina."

"A date?!" Yoongi exclaims he crouches down to kiss the top of Mina's head. "Princess what's this about a date?!"

"A playdate baby," Jimin chuckles, "They are just kids, and she's three, can you stop it."

Woo-Jin hands Mina the flowers, "Here Mina, you said you wanted to put them into a flower pot."

She giggles," Thank you Jinah." She begins to thread the daisies into Yoongi's hair making a crown," dada, doesn't dada meow meow look bountiful."

"Yes he does my angel," Jimin chuckles, "Let me go look at the fridge to see what we can ... I mean what Yoongi can cook, go play in the room." Jimin says.

"Did I just hear date!" Hoseok says as he steps out of his room.

"I believe I heard a date," Jin says as he steps outside his room, dragging Namjoon behind him.

"Who's this cute little boy?" Taehyung asks.

"He looks like he'd be a good singer," Jungkook says as he pulls a chair out on the dining table.

Jin, Namjoon, Taehyung, Jungkook, Hoseok and Yoongi were all sat on the table.

"Please sit," Yoongi says as he pushes his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

Woo-Jin nods and pulls himself onto the seat.

"Hi, my name is Woo-Jin, but you can call me Jin." He says politely.

"I'm the only Jin here Woo," Jin says as he gives Woo-Jin the stink eye.

"So how old are you Woo-Jin?" Yoongi asks.

"Five years old sir," Woo-Jin replies quickly.

"Guys can you stop," Jimin sighs. Mina's on his lap as they sit watching on the couch.

The members ignore him and continue the integration.

Hoseok holds a torch over Woo-Jin's head, it's light blinding.

"Isn't that a little extra?" Taehyung asks, he takes the touch and throws it to the side, "How did you meet Mina?"

"Preschool sir," Woo-Jin replies.

"That's obvious!" Jungkook sighs, "Do you think Mina is pretty?" He asks, the members lean forward curious at the answer.

"No," Woo-jin says.

"Why you little..." Namjoon stands up.

"I don't think she's pretty but her voice is my taste, and when she grows up I think she'd be beautiful, because her eyes are really beautiful ," Woo-Jin says, he looks over at Mina who blushes furiously into Jimin's chest.

"Damn, he's smooth." Jungkook whispers.

"So what do you plan on being in the future?" Hoseok asks.

"In the future, Mina said she wants to start a band, so I'll play the guitar for her," Woo-Jin says, he seems to be getting comfortable with his surroundings and he sends a wink to Yoongi.

"You want to be in a band with Mina?" Yoongi repeats, slightly shocked that a little boy had such big dreams. "Who else is going to be in this band?" Yoongi asks, just in case there were more suitors after his little princess.

"Just me and Mina," Woo-Jin he frowns, "Mina is mine, I can't give her to anybody."

"oh wow," Jimin gasps, "He sounds familiar, I wonder why?" He chuckles.

"Not so fast little one." Jin butts in. "Of the members here who do you think is more handsome?"

Woo-Jin looks around then finally points at Jin "You're handsome."

"Damn," Jin breathes," He's good."

"But between us two," Woo-Jin gives him a smug look, "I'm more handsome."

"Excuse me!" Jin yells, "I'm worldwide handsome."

"Then I'm universal handsome." Woo-Jin retorts.

"Why you little.." Jin begins to strain his neck, as a vein seems close to popping out.

"Do your parent's know you're here?" Yoongi asks finally.

"Yoongi!" Jimin warns.

"That's okay Mina's dad," Woo-Jin says before he looks back at Yoongi." I'm from the orphanage, so I don't have parent's."

"Oh I'm sorry," Yoongi says quickly, "I thought.."

"That's okay, Mina said she'd be my family one day." Woo-Jin sends her a flower heart.

Namjoon clears his throat, "Woo-Jin, do you want to be part of our family?"

"Only if he admits I'm more handsome," Jin whispers.

Woo-Jin smiles, almost teary-eyed, "I'm still more handsome than you... dad."

//next chapter is the last one 💪🏼💪🏼💪🏼 💚💚💚 I'm saving my tears for tomorrow 💚💚💚 please vote and comment 💚💚💚 thank you for all the support I know some of you have been here for me since chapter 10 at least 😭😭😭///

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 29.4K 198
"@MotionlessMin started following you" Highest Rank : #17 Fanfiction : 171002 Started: 170601 Finished: 171008 Β©YoongiBearTaeBaby
77.7K 2.2K 55
Not good at plots Vkook Namjin Sope Highest rank #8 mpreg February 10 2019 June 12 2019
351K 13.2K 45
"Why do you hate me so much Y/N ?" He asked me "You seriously don't know ?" "I wouldn't be asking if I know silly" he replied "Well you need to fi...
817K 30.4K 102
"Your innocence is really going to get you fucked." "How's that like?" {Started} 6/8/18 {Finished} 4/26/19 Highest Rank: #1 in Snapchat