Love, Law & HipHop

Noreee18 द्वारा

Casey is a well known criminal and entertainment attorney with her own private practice. She is dating her co... अधिक

Note
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Sequel

Chapter 27

14.7K 535 105
Noreee18 द्वारा

-CASEY-

Lord please don't let Gabe recognize him. I thought to myself looking at LA that was talking to Maal who was leaning against the wall. Maal spotted me and LA grabbed his attention to keep something from popping off. I tried to walk to the SUV and Gabe followed.

Tish and Gabe walked out after Bree Michelle and I. Mel and Key came out next and Rod and Kev were last. Rod walked out the door and immediately looked to his left.

"Aye G, there that nigga go right there." Rod said as Gabe stopped from getting into the truck and turned around to face Maal. He took his chains off so quick and ran towards Maal immediately connecting with his fist with his face.

"Who the bitch now nigga?" Is all I heard Gabe say. I tried to jump out of the truck and run over to Gabe but Steve held me back. "GABE STOP!" I yelled as everyone stood around letting Maal and Gabe fight. Even LA stood back and for a second I swore Kev and him were laughing. They had to have set this shit up.

"GABE! STOP OR I'M LEAVING." I continued to yell as Gabe stood over Maal continuously punching him in his face. After a while, Jeff went to pull Gabe off of him. I knew the fight was unfair because I could tell Maal was drunk. Although Gabe was skinnier than Maal, he was taller and had a longer reach.

LA helped Maal up as Jeff got Gabe in the SUV.

"TRY THAT SHIT AGAIN PUSSY." Gabe yelled as he spat towards Maal. Bree, Michelle and Tish got in the back as Gabe and I sat in the two seats in front of them and Steve got in the passenger seat.

Gabe tried to reach for my hand as I snatched it away.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING TOUCH ME GABE. WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT? I TOLD YOU I WOULD HANDLE THAT SHIT. NOW YOU GOT BLOOD AND SHIT ALL OVER YOUR SHIRT. YOU SHOWING UP TO THE CLUB LIKE THAT? YOU KNOW HOW BAD THIS WILL MAKE US LOOK? YOU'RE ABOUT TO GO ON TOUR ACTING LIKE YOU AINT GOT SHIT TO LOSE. THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?"

I snapped without thinking. I was so angry with how Gabe was acting that tears started to fall but I didn't even care. I continued going off with my hands in his face wiping my face occasionally.

"YOU'RE NOT GABE FROM THE STREETS NO MORE. YOU AINT IN THE FUCKING HOOD. YOU SEE HOW QUICK THAT SHIT WAS ONLINE FROM THE CONCERT? YOU KNOW THAT DAMN FIGHT GONE BE ONLINE EVEN QUICKER. YOU NEED TO START FUCKING THINKING BEFORE YOU ACT."

"Are you finished?"

"AM I FINISHED? FUCK YOU GABE! Steve take me back to my room, I'm not going anywhere with him."

"Ignore her Steve. She aint going no fucking where."

"Are you going to beat me up next? I'm not Maal. I will shoot your big ass." I continued pointing in his face after wiping mine. He took a deep breath and pulled a blunt out. I guess Bree, Michelle and Tish found it funny because they laughed. Even Steve joined in laughing.

"Aye stop by a store and get me a shirt." Gabe said.

"You got it boss."

"So this nigga can get a shirt but yall cant take me home? The fuck type shit is this."

"Shut the fuck up Case. We all tired of hearing ya damn mouth." Gabe said as he sparked his blunt. Again, Bree Michelle and Tish laughed. These hoes sure did think everyone was funny but didn't have my back.

"ME? SHUT THE FUCK UP? ME? I WOULDN'T BE GOING OFF IF YOU DIDN'T JUST SHOW--" I guess he got tired of me yelling cause he snapped.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO CASE? LET THE NIGGA PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU? AT MY SHOW? IN FRONT ON MY NIGGAS, MY FANS & YOUR FRIENDS? YOU THINK I'M REALLY GONE SIT BACK AND LET MY GIRL HANDLE A NIGGA? FUCK ALL THEM DAMN STORIES YA FAMILY GOT ABOUT YA. YOU AINT FIGHTING NO NIGGAS, SO GET THAT SHIT THROUGH YA THICK ASS SKULL. IF I AINT DO SHIT, I WOULD'VE BEEN THE BITCH. AND YOU KNOW JUST LIKE ALL THESE OTHER NIGGAS KNOW I AINT A BITCH. THE NIGGA BEEN TRYING ME SINCE I STARTED FUCKING WITH YOU CASE SO I HANDLED IT. NOW SHUT THE FUCK UP AND LET ME ENJOY THIS FUCKING BLUNT, DAMN."

I sat there in my seat shocked. I know I was popping off but I really aint expect him to snap back. And it turned me on. I wanted to just straddle him and ride him right then and there. I never had a man stand up to me like that. They usually just let me go on and on until they are tired of it then leave. And I never been shut up before but I had nothing else to say. I sat there looking out the window and fixing my make up from crying until we pulled up to the store.

"Go get me a white tshirt." I just looked at him. He knew what he was doing. He could've sent anyone in the store to get him a damn shirt but he wanted me to. I climbed over him and out the truck as he smacked my ass. "Hurry up too." As much as I wanted to smile, I rolled my eyes and crossed my arm. As I walked into the store, Tish ran up beside me.

"You okay Case?"

"Yes I'm fine Tish. He just gets on my damn nerves."

"Well, he kinda has a point. You would've been the same if a woman disrespected him."

"I know Tish. It's the principle. We can't be acting like that."

"Just don't be mad at him."

I wasn't mad at him. I was actually ready to go back to the room and make love to him but I knew we had to go to the club. I grabbed his shirt, paid for it and we walked back to the car. Gabe opened the door and extended his hand to help me in as I heard everyone in the car dying of laughter.

"What's so funny?" I asked

"You gotta hear how he say Maal was begging him for forgiveness. He said between every hit Maal was like "I'm sawwwwwrreeee"." Bree responded as I threw the shirt at Gabe and sat back in my seat. Still wasn't and still isn't funny.

"Say it again Gabe. You gotta do the voice though"

"Nah man I ain't doing that shit no more." He chuckled and looked back at Bree. "You crazy as hell Bree. But you cool though. I fucks with you"

"I fuck with you too. & my best friend does too"

I snapped my neck at her and rolled my eyes at Gabe.

"Aye, you got about 15 mins to fix that attitude. Don't think you walking in with me like that." He said to me as he pulled the bloodied shirt over his head and put the new one on.

"Fix that shit Case." He reached for my arm to pull me close to him but I sat firmly in my seat.

"Girl bring that ass here." He yanked me into his lap so hard I about hit my head on the window.

"That hurt Gabe." I said rubbing my arm.

"Let me kiss it."

"No. Now let me go. It's bad enough I gotta go to this appearance with you."

"So you don't miss a nigga no more?" He flashed his smile knowing it was my weakness. He grabbed my chin pulling me for a kiss. I tried to fight it at first but he forced his tongue in my mouth which made me kiss him back.

"Let that shit go. It's over. Shouldn't no bullshit like that come in between us, ever, ya hear me?" I nodded to let him know I heard him. He was right but it was still the principle: it was a time and place for everything.

For the rest of the ride, I laid my head against his chest as we approached the club. When we arrived it was already a long line outside. Gabe hopped out first and helped me out. He led me through the entrance and into the club while holding my hand. Steve helped the other girls out and they followed behind me. Everyone else pulled up shortly thereafter and met us in the VIP section. As soon as we all sat down, the henny started flowing and I knew it was going to be a long night.

Bree, Michelle and I walked towards the front of the VIP to dance while Tish sat back with Gabe. She was shy and didn't too much care for clubs but she'll go with me.

"TC HOMECOMING 2K18 WHATS GOOD? Y'all standing around here lame as hell. Snap chat, IG all that shit can wait. Let's get this bitch rocking." The DJ yelled in the mic. It's the same DJ from my party and pool party. He was the homie.

"My nigga OG in this bitch which means the homie Case somewhere in this bitch. I know she'll get this bitch rocking. Let's go!" He repeated as he started I Think I Love Her which immediately got my girls and I hype.

I could feel eyes on me which meant Gabe was watching. I haven't said much to him since we got here. I was still mad, low key but I wanted and needed to have a good time. Period.

Bree looked at me as my part came on cause she knew I was about lose it. I took a sip of my drink before adding my own spin to the verse. I looked at Bree and rapped with a smile.

Well my name is [Casey]

& [OG] think I love em

That sucka think I'm loyal

But I be with all the hustlas

I be with all the ballas

I be hitting all the spots

I might be in the kitchen nigga cooking with ya pots

I rapped to Bree as I did the cooking motion. "Girl you better chill before he yank yo ass up here." She said in my ear and I rolled my eyes

I think I love her.

Nigga, uon love me.

We rapped together laughing before DJ mixed another song.

Cash money bringing it back for the 99 & 2000s.

We heard through the speakers as we all screamed and put our drinks down on the table. I grabbed Gabe's hand and led him to the front where we were dancing. "Owwwwww" I stuck my tongue out to Bree in my Cardi B voice.

Girl you working with some ass, yeah, you're bad, yeah
Make a nigga spend his cash, yeah, his last, yeah
Hoes frown when you pass, yeah, they mad, yeah
You gon' ride in the Jag, yeah, with dad, yeah
You could smoke or buy a bag, yeah, of grass, yeah

I continued to rap as I bounced my ass on Gabe. I had to bend over a little more to poke my ass so it bounced right on his little friend. He was taller than me even with heels on. I continued to dance on Gabe until he pulled me up and wrapped his arms around my neck.

"Ima fuck the shit out of you tonight. I already owe you for all that shit you was talking." He whispered in my ear as I smiled holding his arm that was still wrapped around my neck.

"Tennessee what's good?" I snapped my head quick to figure out how and where he got the mic. Now all eyes were on him with his arm around me. My cheeks immediately turned red.

"I heard it gets popping in TN but I'm really doubting that shit right now. I came all the way here from up north. Show a nigga a good time."

I used to pray for times like this

To rhyme like this

So I had to grind like that

To shine like this

The DJ started to play Meek Mill - Dreams and Nightmares which was my shit. I got out of Gabe's grip so I could get closer to Bree and Michelle. This was all of our shit.

After a few drinks in, we were definitely feeling the Henn. We were having so much fun that it felt like the party was over within 5 minutes. I had so much fun I forgot to be mad at Gabe. I wanted him so bad.

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

The Streetz Alexis’s Novels ✍🏾 द्वारा

कथेतर साहित्य

891 28 23
After building the courage to escape her long-term abusive relationship Naomi Banks hits the road running and finds herself back in her hometown for...
Dave's Angel xchunkli द्वारा

फैनफिक्शन

604K 21.4K 45
Aria and Dave have an undeniable connection. But with his job, baby mama drama, and all that life brings, can they stay strong and stay together? Or...
618K 10.1K 24
Ambra Hadad has known pain and sadness. When her family endures a traumatizing ordeal, 20-year-old Ambra is forced to leave the life she knew behind...
513K 10.8K 39
When Sapphire moves from the hills of LA to Atlanta to get away from her mother, she gets tangled in a whole world of gang affiliation. Can she handl...