Harrison Wells love story

By Flashwells

Disclaimer: I do not own any characters from the flash or take credit for the dialogue/plot used in the Flash... More

What brought me to him
Secret Glances
New beginnings
Offers
Awake
Sparks
!AUTHORS NOTE!
Apologies
Multiplex
Poison
Cold shoulder
Cold Shoulder Part 2
Dark Archer
Dark Archer part 2
Oh Brother
NEW STORY
Ho ho ho
Hey Old Friend
Shattered
She's Gone
Goodbye Emily Queen
Creation
Reunited
Serious question
The Devil was an Angel
Black Snow
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Killer
Im back!!

Kaboom

1.8K 48 15
By Flashwells

Emily's POV
The whole gang went out for drinks while I stayed home. Before Caitlyn left she was begging me to join, I made up a quick lie that I felt really sick. When she left I got dressed and headed to STAR labs. Harrison did text me a few days ago asking me to meet him but I've been blowing him off, so I decided tonight is the night I stop avoiding him.

I arrived at the labs not knowing what to expect, I mean if this city has proven anything is to expect the unexpected. I walked out of the elevator and down to the Cortex where it was empty. I found a note with my name on it

Emily
Follow the rose petals.. there awaits a surprise.

I chuckled shaking my head. I walked around the desk to see Rose petals scattered in a line. I gasped at the sight, smiling as my cheeks turned red. I followed the petals to a closed door with a note that says "lift me up." I lifted up the paper, my eyes widen and I was smiling in excitement. Printed on the door
Emily Queen
Head of Legal

I opened the door to find Harrison smiling up at me, he was seated at a set table with food on it. Candles were lit all around the room as he held a bouquet of flowers..."welcome to your new office.. Miss Queen." He said still smiling

"Harrison.." I breathed, "this is all so amazing! Thank you.. thank you." I walked up to him hugging him. I pulled back and looked into his eyes, "this is the best apology ever" he chuckled, "Emily I want you to be happy.. it's time you know the truth."
"Ok..." I said pulling away from him and sitting across the table staring intently at him waiting for him to speak.

Finally he spoke up, "15 years ago.. I lost the love of my love.. Tess Morgan. After her death I moved to Central City, where I built STAR labs. Soon building the particle accelerator became the love of my life.. until it blew up in my face causing me to loose my company, my freedom, and faith. Then you.. Miss Emily Queen brought a new light into my life.. that I didn't want because I thought it would blow up like every good thing in my life has.. but I couldn't resist you. I need you Emily.. it wasn't my plan to fall for you.. but I did. Please forgive me for pushing you away and being so cold to you. You didn't deserve any of that."

"Harrison.." I said softly smiling and reaching across to hold his hand, "I want you more than anything.. I think we should start over. Forget about the fights we had and move forward." He smiled nodding his head, "we should.. now let's eat!" I giggled as I looked down at the beautiful dinner that was set and began eating.
-

The team had discovered a new criminal that had a thing for blowing things up...great.

To make matters worse General Eiling took over the investigation from the CCPD which meant I was stuck at the labs finding a legal loophole around this whole mess.

I'm sitting in my office looking over the suspect history in the army. I could hear Dr. Wells telling the team how he used to work with the General but cut off all research when Eiling wanted to turn the soldiers into human lab experiments.

"Our girl's name is Bette San Souci.." Cisco read off the files he hacked into. I walked out of my office finishing his sentence, "she's an EOD specialist for the army." They all turned their heads toward me.

I chuckled.. "you guys aren't the only ones talented in the art of hacking.. especially when it has to do with the government." Cisco and Wells nodded their heads in approval.
-
"There must be a perfectly good explanation for why he is not answering.... BARRY!" Caitlyn said frantically. I just got done the bombing girl files, so I walked out into the Cortex to join the fun. "Is Barry ok?" I asked Cisco and Caitlyn both shot their heads up and shaking it.. I took that as a no.

Barry walked out shirtless... wow I thought looking at his abs.. thank god he didn't notice me starting. "Don't ask" he said sighing. Cisco spoke up, "I'm going to ask, where's my suit?"

"It's..gone." Barry answered. Oh no Cisco was pissed.

"Who do you mean gone..? What did you do to my suit?"

"It blew up dude!" Barry finally caved

They continued talking about Bette's ability to blow things up just by touching them. Causing Cisco to become very upset at the fact his suit went 'kaboom'.

Harrison and Joe soon joined the conversation about 'kaboom' girl. "Sadly it's within the army's legal rights to pick up this case.. since it has to do with a former employee who worked in a secretive operation.." I paused looking at their confused faces. It was going to be difficult to explain legal matters to a bunch of scientist. I cleared my throat and continued.. "if word got out that this girl and her abilities exist.. that could cause a nuclear war.. meaning Central City could go 'kaboom'." I said emphasizing 'kaboom'.

They nodded their heads, "we need to figure out how to get her out of Eilings grip and bring her back here or the nuclear war Miss Queen mentioned, could indeed happen... not even flash can stop it." Harrison said with concern.
-time skip-
Barry walked in asking what was wrong. Bette spoke up, "Caitlyn was about to give me the not-so-good news."
"The shrapnel in your body has merged with you on a cellular level. Caitlyn said.. the look on Bette's face said it all. My heart broke for her I wanted to give her a hug but my phone buzzed in my pocket stopping my actions.

I walked away from the group and into my office picking up my phone.
Hello?
I'm coming for you.
What? Who are you?

The phone line cut off.. I stood there in shock. Who was coming for me? I thought. I immediately texted Oliver informing him of the call. The voice on the other line sounded strangely familiar which had me worried. I jumped at the sound of someone knocking on the door.

"Are you alright?" Harrison asked looking at me with worry in his eyes. I was holding my phone close to my chest, the shock expression still on my face. I shook my head, sighing and sitting down. I buried my face into the palms of my hands..

Harrison grabbed my hands pulling me closer to him, "tell me what's wrong Emily, so I can help you."
He said putting my head to his chest and stroking my hair. I looked up at him, "someone's after me.. and I think I know who." I said whispering.

His expression turned hard, "Snart?" He questioned. I chuckled at his jealousy and shook my head, sighing I said.."someone worse..." I looked back up at him, "I have to go back to Starling City, I cannot risk staying with Caitlyn and getting her hurt."

Harrison put his hand up motioning me to stop speaking, "come stay with me.. until we both know you are safe.. I will not take no for an answer." He said smirking at me. "Harrison I cannot risk you getting hurt too." I said protesting.

"Emily I care about you.. my home is a very safe place to stay and I wouldn't offer if I didn't know otherwise.. trust me I can protect you.. despite my condition" he said motioning to himself sitting in his wheel chair.

"Ok.." I said pecking his lips.. "not exactly how I pictured you asking me to move in one day."
He chuckled, "well this is for your safety dear." He paused lifting my chin up and looking into my eyes, "would you, Emily move in with me?" I leaned in kissing him.. he smiled into the kiss, "I'm taking that as a yes?" I smiled back nodding my head excitedly.
-
"Ok Caitlyn.. I think these are the last of my things." I said sighing... surprisingly it did not take me so long to pack my things.

"Do you really have to move out tonight?" Caitlyn said in a whiney tone.. "and I knew you and Dr. Wells had googley eyes for each other but when did you start dating.." she asked realizing I've never talked about it.

I sighed, thinking for a moment. "We've actually been dating for a few months now." I said.
"Wow.. well you two look really happy and I haven't seen Dr. Wells this happy since the particle accelerator." Caitlyn said sitting down on the bed... "speaking of Wells.. where is he?" She asked.

"He's at the lab.. he said he had to talk to Bette about her future." I said picking up my suitcase. "Poor Bette.. I feel bad for her." Caitlyn said also picking up my other suitcase.. "Harrison will help her.. I know it." I said reassuring Caitlyn
-
HARRISON'S POV
I stood up stretching my legs.. knowing that asking Emily to move in was a decision I would soon regret. Home was a place where I could walk freely without anyone discovering my plan. Emily, however was not apart of my plan... I never meant to fall in love. Was I falling in love? I sat down and shook off the thoughts of Emily.

I had to stay focus. I rolled into the Cortex where Bette was standing.
"Cisco?" She asked turning around.
"He went home.. I think our Cisco's developing a little bit of a crush on you." I said easing the tension.
"Not sure I'm prize winning date material anymore." She scoffed.
"Change is hard.. the same accident that changed you put me in this chair."
"I'm sorry I didn't know.." her face softening, my plan is working...
"I didn't share that story with you to garner sympathy... I'm telling it to you to illustrate a larger point."
"What point is that?" She asked now curious.
-

My plan to have Bette kill Eiling is now in motion. She left the labs after our talk. I received a text from Emily.
Hey babe, I made it to your place.. let's just say I'm in awe. Waiting for you to come home. Xo
I wrapped up the discussion with Bette, I'll be leaving soon. Make your self at home. I can't wait to see you.

I sighed standing up, stretching my legs one time. I walked over to the time vault.. "Gideon.. show me Emily Queens future."
Yessir Dr. Wells.. Emily Queen-Wells... married to CEO of Star Labs, Harrison Wells.. mo-.

"That's enough Gideon.." I said smiling at thought of being married to Emily... maybe if I told her the truth she would accept me.. "Gideon... show me the future of Barry Allen."
Barry Allen.. 2024 "The Hero of Central City."
"Thank you Gideon."

I walked out of the time vault.. I knew it, being with Emily will ruin my plans to defeat the Flash.. when it comes to choosing Emily or returning back to my future... there's no telling what will happen.
-

"Emily.." I said as the doors to my home opened. I rolled in to find Emily sitting on the couch sleeping. I sighed and looked around, her bags were placed against the walls. I rolled to the couch, knowing she was asleep I stood up and sat down next to her pulling her into my chest.

"Emily..." I whispered, kissing her head and stroking her cheek. She stirred as her eyes fluttered open.. "Harrison.." she said smiling. "I waited for you and I guess I fell asleep." She admitted.
"I'm sorry I took so long.. I had to take care of some things at the lab."
She rubbed my chest, "I know babe.. soo...where's our room." She smirked

"I thought you would never ask." I chuckled, moving back into my wheelchair... god I hated that thing. Emily stood up and sat down on my lap.. I rolled around giving her a tour of her new home.

A/N.. finally finished this chapter! It took longer then I expected... but I hope you like the actor I chose to play Emily and the gifs that go with each chapter! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.5K 1.1K 43
Book (2) Sequel to my Flash x OC fan-fiction, Be You're Hero. Barry finally popped the question to Ella. They were engaged! But after his father's de...
21.2K 692 24
"Barry Allen. He was my friend, no he was more than that. He was one of the men I loved. Harrison Wells, or rather, Eobard Thawne. He was a man I har...
45.8K 1.9K 27
Barry took a breath, his eyes flickering towards the ground before coming back towards her. "The first time I met you, I forgot who Iris even was. I...
409K 14.7K 64
unknown number: leon i swear if you don't give me back my pants, i'm going to murder you! barry: i'm not leon but good luck on the pants In which...