MY HUSBAND [COMPLETED]

By Junglee_Jagi

" I promise I will cherish you.. I will show you how much I care for you. I love you.. you are my life jeon y... More

CAST
1
2
3
4
5
6
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
Special Chapter

7

16.8K 516 116
By Junglee_Jagi

Y/N: A-ahh.! Please be gentle!

I yelled when I felt pain instead of pleasure.

Y/N: A-aww! I said be gentle, bitch!

JENNIE: Ohh.. Shut up bitch and let me finish what I am doing.

She said and ignore my pain as she continue to massage my shoulder.

My shoulder felt hurt so bad because earlier I lift a box in Jennie's working place cause she decided to resign. Why?

Because her bastard ex boyfriend is working to that company. So jennie decided to leave her job even though she just got promoted.

So anyways... Earlier I was with jennie and I helped her to grab her things in her office.

And that bitch didn't even tell me that the box she handed me was so freaking heavy!

I wanna slap this bitch but she got guilty and decided to make it up with me. And I told her to massage my shoulder cause it hurts so much.

But now I regret it.

Y/N: Jennie stop it! You're just making it worse... Aish this girl.

I said and I just stretch my arms and shoulder so the pain won't get worse.

I sigh.

JENNIE: Okay.. I'm sorry. I will just going to buy you.. Uhm... How about I'll buy you foods!

I look at her and she was serious. I smirk evily.

She gulp. I think she already regret what she said.

Y/N: Okay.. Deal! You will buy any foods that I want.

I said and I was only teasing her.

JENNIE: O-okay! Deal!

She said trying to look brave. I laugh out loud. I can't believe she's still easy to trick!

JENNIE: What's so funny?!

She frown.

Y/N: Hahaha jennie! Calm down I was only kidding!

She glare at me.

JENNIE: This bitch.. I thought you were serious.. Aish seriously.. You're so weird sometimes.

She rolled her eyes at me.

Y/N: Yah! We both are weird.

JENNIE: In your dreams!

She said and stood up and grab her handbag.

JENNIE: I'm leaving.. Have fun bitch!

She said and walk towards the door.

Y/N: Yah! Jennie don't leave me here!

I yelled but she ignore me and left.

I chuckled.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

30 MINUTES LATER

I just finish cooking dinner for me and jungkook. I walk upstairs to our shared room.

I decided to take some shower since jungkook is still not here. I think he still have a lot of works to do so I'll just wait for him so we can have dinner together.

I walk inside the bathroom. I remove all of my clothes and put it on the laundry basket.

Then I started to shower while happily singing a song.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

JUNGKOOK: Damn this traffic!

I yelled frustrated and hit the steering wheel.

I've been stuck in the traffic for almost 10 minutes and I was so frustrated. Or should I say... Sexually frustrated.

Agh! Fck my pervert mind!

It's my fault after all. If I didn't imagine those things to my wife maybe I won't be this frustrated.

Agh! Fck this shit!

I ruffled my hair and groan in frustration. This damn traffic gets in the way. I will forever hate traffic.

Why the fck is this happening to me when I'm in the mood? I wanted to go home so bad..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

15 MINUTES LATER

I finally reached home. Ahh.. Finally after so many minutes of those tortures.. I'm finally here.

I walk inside and I open the door and look for my wife.

MAID: Good evening Mr. Jeon.

I ignore her as I keep on looking for my wife.

I walk inside the kitchen but I didn't saw her. Where is she?

I walk upstairs and to our shared room.

JUNGKOOK: Y/n!

I called her name but there was no answer. Where could she be?

As I was about to walk outside I heard the bathroom door open.

Y/N: Oh.. You're home.

I look to my right and there she was.

I gulp hard. She was only wearing a towel around her body. From her chest and it stop at her mid thighs.

The water on her hair fall down to her neck and down to her chest.

Damn!

I walk towards the door and lock it and I went straight to y/n.

I smash my lips with her and kiss her roughly yet passionately.

She got shock at my action since it was so sudden.

AUTHOR'S POV

Y/n keeps on pushing him and trying to hit him with her fist but it was no use.

Jungkook broke the kiss and kiss her down her jaw and stop at her neck while he wrapped his arms around her.

Y/n was panting so hard since she didn't see it coming.

Y/N: J-jungkook *panting* W-what's wrong with you?? Are you drunk??

She said trying to push him. He broke the kiss and stare at her with lust in his eyes.

JUNGKOOK: I want you now.. Baby..

He whisper and he peck her forehead, nose and lips repeatedly.

Y/N: j-jungkook.. Wha-

JUNGKOOK: Please baby.. I need you now.

He said cupping her face with full of desire and needs.

He still needs her permission if it's okay with her to do 'it' with him. And he don't want to force her if she don't want to.

Even though they've been married for almost 5 years jungkook never force his wife. He never thought of doing violent things to his wife. He respect her and he will forever respect her.

Y/n sigh and nodded weakly.

Jungkook smile and kiss her lips again and this time it was gentle. He press their body together making him feel hot.

JUNGKOOK: Jump.

He whisper and she immediately do what she was told. She wrapped her legs around his waist and her arms around his neck.

He walk towards the bed while carrying y/n in his arms without broking the kiss. Then he sofly laid her small form on the bed as he hovered on top of her small body.

Jungkook remove his suit and the only thing that was left was his boxer.

Y/n gulp at the sight of her almost naked husband above her.

His tone and muscular chest, biceps and abs. He was too good to be true. He is so perfect.

Jungkook smirk seeing her reaction.

He teasingly grinded on her causing her to arch her back while holding into his bicep for support.

Y/N: J-jungkook.. Ahh!

She moaned when he suck her neck as she held his hair in pleasure.

She didn't even realize that jungkook already remove the towel around her body.

Y/n cup his face and pull his face closer to her as she gulp.

Y/N: J-jungkook.. I-i want you... I want you now!

She said and pull him into another kiss.

Jungkook smirk at his needy wife. He love it when she is needy for his touch.

Jungkook own his wife and he don't want any other man to touch her but him. He claim her body as his and he is being possessive and protective when it comes to his wife.

They were making love all night and none of them didn't even bother to stop. Y/n knew that jungkook was frustrated and exhausted lately in his works.

And she wanted to do something special for her husband when he comes home tired from work. And that is to pleasure him.

Even though massaging his tired body can help but she wanted more and he also felt the same thing.

Even though he come back home tired from work he will never get tired seeing his wife smiling at him when the first moment he walk inside.

He love his wife so much. And he promise himself to take care of her and even her parents trust jungkook because they knew jungkook is a very responsible and decent man.

And when jungkook proposed to her. Her parents didn't hesitate to let them get married because they trust jungkook. And they knew that jungkook will never hurt their daughter.

Y/n felt so lucky and bless to have jungkook as her husband. And she love her husband very much and she also promise to herself that she will never hurt him nor leave him.

Jungkook didn't ever thought of leaving his wife. Why would he leave her? She is his life. She is his everything. And most importantly.. She is the reason why he is now living in a happy life.

And he couldn't be happier when y/n agreed to be his wife. And he knew he made the right decision to marry her. Because she is so generous and understanding and most importanly she loves him so much.

After they both had enough to each other. They both laid on the bed panting and full of sweat.

Jungkook move closer to his wife and pull her closer to him and hug her. He cover their body with blankets.

Y/n's head was on his chest and she could hear his heart beating faster while he wrapped his arms securely in her body.

JUNGKOOK: I love you so much baby..

He said softly and kiss her forehead. Y/n smile.

Y/N: I love you too..

Jungkook smile and hug his wife tighter as they both drifted to sleep.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

OCTOBER 2, 2018

I hope you like this chapter.

Don't forget to vote and comment.

Thank you and have a bless day! 😊😘😇

A/N:

Sorry I can't write smut because I just notice that a lot of my readers were still young and innocent. 😂 Sorry.. I hope you understand I just wanted to protect my innocent readers.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

246K 6.8K 54
You,Riya Watanabe have been married to Jeon Jungkook...but jungkook have married you because of some reasons.. You love him from whole heart but...
8.8K 408 33
For both of them this wedding was just a deal unless love touched their souls. She was rose but he forgot the fact that it has thorns..... His heart...
1.7K 104 18
Two person got married in a simple turm of being free to do what they desire but time and situation got them close but will they be close enough to b...