Cross the Line

By DollieCraves

"If you are a vampire, then how are you still a hot mess?" (Twilight) Emmett Cullen x OC female More

Twilight
Playlist
0.0
0.1
0.2
0.3
0.4
0.5
0.6
0.7
0.8
0.9
0.10
0.11
0.12
New Moon
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
2.8
Eclipse
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Breaking Dawn: Part I
Author Note
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
Breaking Dawn: Part II
4.7
4.8
Authors Note
4.9
4.10
Epilogue
Note from Me to You

2.7

28.3K 633 55
By DollieCraves

Cassandra uncrosses her arms over chest as she got tossed up into the air in a kick single. She lands into the arms of her spotters - Britney and Lai. They lift her up again and she was thrown into a Pike Open Basket. Landing back into her friends arm, she gets placed on her feet as the girls around dance around, while around girls around the mat do double back flips into a full twist layout. Cassandra lands her stunts and claps her hands. The third day was the most stressful day, because this determined if you would win the competition or not.

A line of girls stood in the front doing toe touches, then doing a back flip. Running into flying formation. Cassandra backs up and starts running to her spotters, doing a cart wheel and landing into the arms, she is being tossed up into the air to do a Arabesque Twist. Landing into the arms, the move her to the middle of the mat, being thrown up into the air into a basket toss, and landing on the hands of her spotters. Being lowered, her teammates - Ashely and Hannah - get put up so they can make a Hitch. Cassandra grabs both girls legs and they smile. The rest of team running and doing double full layouts. The music ends and the girls are smiling. Cassandra is smiling and looking around to see her family.

The crowds starts clapping and screaming, their coach screaming in glee that they hit their cheer perfectly. Cassandra is lifted and thrown into a basket toss, and lands perfectly into Hannah and Connie's arm. Sprinting off, Cassandra waves her hand as she makes her way off the mat.

"Good job, girls!"

Everyone gathers around their coach, "perfect stunting, that will definitely make an impact on the judges. The dancing was a little off, but nothing to big to notice. I'm so proud, now let's go out there and win first place."

Cassandra was excited. This would be Forks first time winning an NCA Cheer competition, and could really give them the coverage to keep competing and move up in level.

"Welcome to the 2006 NCA Cheer Competition in Miami, Florida. As we close off this night with our first, second, and third place winners, I would like to thank everyone who came out and supported. Now let's get to announcing."

Cassandra tuned out everyone. They did all different groups: youth, juniors, senior all girls, and coed. Finally getting to senior all girls, this was the make our break to put Cassandra and her cheer team as number one in NCA All Star Nationals to first place all together.

"Coming in third place: ICE Princess' All Star Elite," All the girls on the team get up jumping around, while claiming their trophy. Cassandra knew they only had one competition, and it was another school that had All Star Elite and they were based in California.

Cassandra grips her teammates hands, everyone squeezing to make sure they won. Cassandra starts getting nervous, the butterflies in her stomach going wild, and she felt like she was going to barf, "second place goes to the girls of.... Jaguars!"

Cassandra gasps, that only means.. "Spartans Elite, congratulations, first place!"

Cassandra jumps up and down, screaming that they've won. She grabs Ashely and starts jumping up and down, "we did it! We won!"

Ashely is crying, "we are leaving senior year with a bang!"

Both girls start laughing as they are dog pilled by the other girls. They couldn't believe they won. The team was made up of Varsity juniors and seniors, and they pulled it off. Forks was now going to be put on the map forever for winning National for the all girl senior section.

~

Waving goodbye to her teammates, she turns around to see Ariana running towards her, "mommy!'

Running towards her and picking her up, she lifts her into the air, "my baby!"

Keeping her in her arm, Ariana wraps her arms around her moms neck, "you did so good mommy. I want to be like you when I get older."

Cassandra smiles, "well, we should put you in some cheer classes than, huh?"

Ariana smiles, as Cassandra picks up her gym bag, and moving towards Michael and Camila. Camila wraps an arm around the girls, "good job. That was amazing."

Michael nods his head, taking the bag out of Cassandra's hand, "exactly! I knew you were going to kick ass. You were worried for nothing."

Cassandra laughs, "well you try and tell me you wouldn't be worried."

Camila laughs, "well as a gift for winning, we got you and Ariana something."

Michael looks at Camila, as she pulls to little pieces of paper out of her purse. She hands it to Cassandra, she flips them around and gasps, "DISNEY WORLD?"

Michael smiles as Cassandra glares at him, "Michael..."

"Surprise?"

After Michael and Cassandra talked it out, they convinced Cassandra to take Ariana before she got bigger to enjoy the magical world of Disney. Cassandra was up early, dressed for the heat of Florida. Dressed in black shorts with sun flowers and a white crop t-shirt. She was now getting Ariana out of the bathtub and getting her dressed. Brushing out and drying her hair - putting Ariana's long wavy hair into a ponytail - Cassandra ushered Ariana out the bathroom to get changed.

Cassandra was pleased to see that the little girl was wearing a white tank top, semi tucked into a pair of jean shorts with white trimming.

"You ready to go love bug?"

Ariana bends down, buckling her sandals, "yes!"

Cassandra smiles, "okay. I'm only bringing a small bag, so whatever we get, we'll have to put it on hold till the end of the day. Now go say bye to uncle Michael and tia Camila."

Watching Ariana run off, her ponytail bouncing behind her, Cassandra puts on chapstick and fluffs her hair when she passed the mirror leading to her brother and his fiancée's room.

"Okay, Ariana. Let's go!"

"Have fun you guys!"

~

Now, Cassandra knew Ariana could have regular food, and that's what was concerning her. Ariana woke up on the sixth day of being in Florida. Cassandra woke up to Ariana shaking her awake in the bed they shared.

"Mommy," Ariana says with tears running down her face.

Cassandra sits up quickly, raising her hand to wipe away her child's tears, "what's wrong?"

"I don't feel good."

Picking her up and taking her to the bathroom, she sits Ariana on the counter, and fills up a cup of water from the tap, "try and drink this, okay?"

She hands the cup to Ariana, who holds the cups with both hands. Cassandra leans against the bathroom wall, watching her daughter try to drink. Ariana has gotten a tan, and her face was as pale as paper. She watched Ariana start to cough, which lead to her gagging. Cassandra acting fast, she grabs the garbage can for her.

Cassandra stands next to Ariana, who was throwing up in the garbage can. Hearing a knock on the bathroom door, Cassandra looks up to see Camila, "is she okay?"

"No, she been up for a while not feeling good." Camila walks over to the other side of Ariana, lifting her fingers to feel for a pulse on the little girls neck. Ariana holds the trash, as Cassandra wipes her daughter's tear stained cheeks.

"Her pulse is very weak. I wonder if she needs a vampire diet as well..."

"Well, what about the one boy you delivered. What was his diet like?"

Camila looks down at her watch, "he could eat human food, and have a blood diet. I'm going to have Michael go get some blood."

Cassandra nods, as she watches Camila walk away, "what should I do till then?"

Camila turns around before leaving the room, "get her to take a nap and don't feed her any human food. We need to see if it's her vampire side rejecting the human food."

After watching Camila leave the room, Cassandra get Ariana to brush her teeth. Picking up the little hybrid, Cassandra lays her in bed, sliding in after after. Ariana lays on her stomach. Cassandra takes the time to rub her sick baby's back, and soon after she hears the soft snores coming from the child. Moving her hands slowly, she grabs the remote from the beside table to flip through some channels, settling for the movie "Guess Who?"

Half way through the movie, Cassandra's phone starts to go off. Grabbing the phone quickly, to not wake up Ariana, she answers it, "hello?"

"Cassandra?"

She hears Bella's voice come softly through the speaker, "Bella? Are you okay?"

"I know you are in Florida, but... Harry Clearwater died. He died from a heart attack."

Cassandra lifts her hand to her mouth, "Oh my god," she breathes out, "how is everyone doing?"

Cassandra hears some shuffling around, "we are doing okay, little C."

"Jake?"

He breathes out softly, "yeah, we are doing okay. The pack will be fine, but Bella over here. She did a little cliff diving today. Isn't that right?"

"It was all recreational."

Cassandra scoffs, "recreational my ass. Bella, I didn't take care of you for months on end to go and commit suicide! What were you thinking?"

Jake cuts Bella off, "she wasn't."

Cassandra snorts, "hey, you guys were doing it, so why couldn't I?"

Jake laughs, "At least Cassandra went when the water wasn't choppy."

"Exactly," Cassandra spits out, agreeing with her werewolf friend, even though they had their disagreement a week ago, they would do anything to keep Bella protected.

"By the way, Jake, when I get home we have to -"

Bella gasps, "that's Carlisle's car..."

Cassandra feels her heart drop in her stomach. They're back, after so long. What could be going on? "No Bella, don't."

Before Cassandra could respond to Jake, the dial tone fills the void of the empty room, filling the silence that surrounded Cassandra's ears, "Cassie?"

Cassandra blinks, her eyes zoning in on Michael, who had a sippy cup for Ariana, "you okay?"

Humming, she stands up, walking to Michael, "uh.. yeah. Is that for Ariana?"

Camila rushes in, standing next to Michael, "yes. We want to see if this will settle her stomach."

"Of course," making her way to Ariana's side, Cassandra rubs Ariana's back, whispering into her ear to wake her up. Ariana rolls on her back, sitting up slowly, making eye contact with her mom, "everything okay, mommy?"

Cassandra awh's internally, "yes, baby," reaching for the cup to grab from Michael, she feels the cup be placed into her hand, "I need you to drink this for me, it should make your tummy feel better."

Placing the cup into Ariana's hands, the little girl lifts the cup up to her face, drinking it slowly. Before Cassandra could blink, the whole cup of blood was gone. Ariana looks up, smiling at her mom. Her little white teeth covered in blood, "can I have some more please?"

Cassandra smiles, looking at Camila, "of course, baby. Right tia Camila?"

Camila steps forwards, grabbing the cup from Ariana's hands, "I'll go get you more."

~

Within the whole night, Ariana was full and was settled comfortably in bed. Cassandra sitting in the room with Michael and Camila, "thank you for helping you guys. I feel like I'm not alone in raising her."

Camila smiles, reaching forward to touch Cassandra's tan hand, "of course. We wouldn't leave you alone, especially since you are raising a hybrid of all people!"

Cassandra giggles, while Michael speaks up, "besides, gives us the feeling that we can be parents as well, since we can't have any."

Cassandra smiles, "you guys know you can always take care of her whenever you want. Don't feel like you can't."

"Well we have all day tomorrow till we leave at 6 am to get to the airport."

Cassandra looks at the vampire duo, "wait, aren't you worried, that you'll sparkle?"

Camila smiles, "that's what long pants and shirts are for, don't worry. We have it covered."

Cassandra nods, "well okay, I'll see you guys in the morning. Love y'all."

"Wait so what time will it be in Vegas?"

Michael looks at his little niece, "you know, you are very smart. But it will be 1 in the morning."

She looks confused, as she looks down at her mom who was smiling, "mommy, do I have to be asleep during that time?"

"Of course baby, you have to sleep. You're a little baby still."

"But mommy?"

"No, buts, plus you can sit with uncle Michael the whole trip, how does that sound?"

Ariana squeals, as Michael looks down at Cassandra and shakes her head, "now you're bribing the little girl, shame on you Cassandra."

Cassandra rolls her eyes, "as long as it gets her to sleep, am I right?"

Camila appears to the side, handing Cassandra a coffee from Starbucks, "exactly, Michael, do you want take care of child on an airplane ride?"

"Touchè."

Cassandra laughs, "hey, I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back."

~

The whole plane ride, Ariana was asleep in Michael's arms and Cassandra was cuddled into his side. Camila laughed at her mate, who looked a little uncomfortable, but he was happy that he had a family. Ever since the argument with his parents, he felt a little alone with Cassandra. Their parents were supposed to be there, but instead his parents blamed his innocent little sister for everything. He couldn't let her go through that pain again.

"Are you okay, mi amor?"

He smiles, look at Camila, wrapping his free arm around her, "of course, baby. Everything is just fine."

~

After the whole plane flight, Cassandra took Ariana to the pool at Planet Hollywood, that Michael somehow got them into. Then that night the mother-daughter duo went and got dinner at Circus Circus and planned games till Ariana was half asleep eating her pizza. Picking her daughter up, she walked to strip to Caesar's Palace, and got her and Ariana dressed, before collapsing in bed and falling into a dead sleep.

"Cassandra?"

"Hmm?" She turns over to come face to face with Camila, "are you hungry?"

Sitting up, she rubs her eyes, "yeah, where's Ariana?"

Camila hands Cassandra an outfit, a little light pink dress with a pair of high heels, "we let you sleep in while we took care of her. It's 5 in the afternoon, you must've been tired."

Cassandra stretches, rolling out of bed, "yeah, I haven't slept good since Ariana was born. Between her, cheer, and Bella, I just haven't slept good at all, so thank you."

Camila nods and smiles, "of course. Taking care of yourself is really important. Let me know if you ever get like this again, you know we'll take care of her."

"Thank you Camila."

"Of course, now get ready, we are taking you and Ariana out for dinner."

Nodding her head, Camila leaves her to get ready. Hopping into the shower she took her time with her hygiene. Getting out, she blew dried her hair, curling it. Doing a full face, she finally looked up to see it was nearing eight o'clock. Grabbing her phone, she sends a quick text to Bella to let her know to call her ASAP, so she can make sure she's okay. Putting her phone down, she slides into her dress and shoes, and she makes her way into Camila and Michael's room.

"Oh my god, Camila. You look beautiful."

Camila was dressed in a sweetheart neckline, lace dress that reminded her of a summer day. Camila's hair wasn't done, but her makeup was beautifully done, which was paired with a light pink lip. "Thank you, do you mind helping me with my hair?"

"Oh my god! No, I don't mind!" Cassandra says, as she rushes towards Camila, "what were you thinking about doing?"

Camila smiles softly, "surprise me."

Camila trusted Cassandra. After watching her countless times do her hair for after school cheer practice and during her nationals, she knew Cassandra could do hair. Cassandra curled Camila's hair into soft waves, pinning back her hair into a low loose bun, letting some hair in the front frame her face. Cassandra let some of the curled hair fall out of the bun.

"Hm..."

Camila looks at Cassandra through the mirror, "what is it?"

"I'll be right back," running into her room, she takes the little flowers that laid on the tv stand, and ran back into the room, "this shall work."

Plucking the flowers out, she starts to place them into the bun to pull the look together, "okay! Let me grab a mirror so you can see," going into the bathroom she pulls out the small vanity mirror, "here you go."

Camila grabs the mirror, turning around to see the bun in the bigger mirror, "oh my god, Cassandra, this is beautiful, "leaning into to hug the girl that was holding her hands to her chest, "I love it, thank you."

Cassandra hugs her back, "now, let's go get you married."

~

Meeting Michael downstairs, Ariana starts wiggling around to be put down, "mommy, we match!"

Cassandra crouches down, gathering Ariana into her arms, "you look so beautiful, baby."

Ariana smiles, "no mommy, you look beautiful."

Cassandra smiles, kissing Ariana's head, "c'mon lets go. Tell uncle Michael we'll see him at the alter."

Ariana runs to Michael, tugging on his pants to lean down. Telling her uncle, he nods and waves goodbye to her, and running back to her mom. Grabbing Ariana's hand, they go get Camila from the elevator area.

"Are you ready?" Cassandra says walking up to Camila.

Camila nods her head, "I'm more than ready."

Cassandra smiles, "let's go."

The walk to the little chapel was quick, Ariana in the middle of Camila and Cassandra, holding their hands. As they finally made it to the chapel, the receptionist notices Camila, "you must be the bride? Are these your witnesses?"

"Yes," the lady smiles, "you guys are a gorgeous bunch. Let's go get ready to walk down the isle, may I have your ring?"

Camila nods handing the woman the ring and look down at Ariana, "if I give you this ring, can you give it to them? It's your -"

"Uncle and tia."

The lady smiles at Cassandra, "yes, your uncle and tia's rings."

Ariana puts her hands out, "yes! You can count on me!"

The lady puts the rings into Ariana's hand and looks to Camila, "who is walking you?"

Camila points to Cassandra, "her, she's going to be my new sister."

Cassandra smiles, "I would be honored!"

Getting the trio lined up, "okay, little one, you are going to go first and then your aunt and sister-"

"She's my mommy!"

"Ariana!"

The woman smiles, "it's quite alright. Okay, your tia and mommy will walk after you, okay?"

Ariana nods at the lady, "okay, let's get this show on the road then!"

The doors open, and Ariana walks out, the music playing and Ariana skips down the isle. Making her way to Michael, she stands next to him smiling. Next, with arms looped with each other, Cassandra and Camila make their way down together.

Stopping in front of the minster, "who gives this woman away?"

Cassandra smiles, "I do." Cassandra pushes Camila towards Michael, moving to stand on the side of Camila.

"We are here today, gathered to see Michael and Camila, unite as one. Do you have your vows ready?"

Michael nods, "Camila, te amo mucho con todo mi corazon. You are my life and world. I'll be there till the end of time. You complete me."

Camila smiles, looking to Michael's eyes, "Michael, I love you so much. When you entered my life, I knew it was going to be for the better," she looks behind her at Cassandra then to Ariana, "you gave me a family and the love I've always longed for, you complete me. I love you."

"The rings please," Ariana steps forward, dropping the rings into the fake Elvis's hand, "alright Michael, do you take this woman to be your lawful wedded wife?"

Handing Michael the ring, Michael grabs Camila's hand, sliding the ring on, "I do."

Doing the same to Camila, "do you Camila take this man to be your lawful wedded husband?"

Camila slides the ring on to the Michael's finger, "I do."

"With the power invested in me in the state of Nevada, I pronounce you husband and wife. Everyone congratulate Mr. and Mrs. McNare!"

Cassandra and Ariana clap, as a photographer walks up to get a picture, "okay everyone, one the count of 3 smile for the camera, one, two, three!" FLASH, and that most special day for the McNare family was documented for years to come.

"Have you heard from Bella, Cassandra?"

Cassandra looks at Michael, as she places a plate of pasta in front of Ariana, "no, I'm actually really worried. Before she hung up she said Carlisle's car was where she was at. I texted her, but no response."

Michael sighs, "same here. But are you almost done packing, we have to get you on this airplane, you leave in an hour."

Cassandra sighs, bending down to finish folding her and her daughter's clothes, "I have no idea why the hell you booked it at 10 o'clock at night, that's ridiculous."

Michael chuckles as Camila enters the conversation, "it's for the best, because we all leave at the same time. Us to Spain and you guys to Washington."

Ariana speaks out with a mouth full of pasta, "yeah mommy, I want to see uncle Sam and uncle Paul!"

"Ariana, chew, swallow then speak."

Swallowing her food, "sorry mommy."

"It's fine, honey, but finish up so we can all leave soon."

Nodding her head, Cassandra turns away from her daughter to finish talking, "okay, so we should be leaving her in the next 30 minutes?"

Michael nods, "yup, are you done with the suitcases?"

Cassandra zips up her and Ariana's bag, "I am now, here you go."

"Okay, see you guys downstairs, we are going to go gamble."

~

"Love you, my little niña, be good for your mamá, okay?"

Ariana nods, clinging onto Camila, "okay, tía. I will."

Placing a kiss onto her forehead, she was passed to Michael who did the same thing. "Thank you, you guys. For coming to Florida for my cheer comp, and taking care of Ariana, I'm going to miss you guys."

Camila wraps Cassandra into a hug, rubbing her back, "we will be back soon! And if you need us to come back, just give us the call, and we will be there."

Cassandra smiles, pulling away from Camila, "thank you."

Michael wraps Cassandra in a side hug, while holding Cassandra, "yes, exactly what she said. Take care of the house, and I added some money into your account. Love you."

"Love you too."

"Flight to Forks, Washington leaving in 5 minutes, if you are first class, pleases come to the desk. Thank you."

Grabbing Ariana from Michael, she smiles at the newly weds, "I love you guys! See you soon."

The vampire's smile, waving at the mother-daughter duo, as they walk to the desk, "hi we are checking in."

The younger lady smiled, "tickets?"

"Baby, you have our tickets?" Ariana smiles, pulling the tickets out of her pink cheetah print jacket.

The lady takes the tickets, "your daughter is beautiful."

Cassandra looks at Ariana, "what do you say, babe?"

Ariana smiles, snuggling into her mom neck, "thank you."

"You're welcome, honey. Have a good flight home, girls."

Ariana waves to the lady, as Cassandra walks them onto the ramp that leads to the airplane. Smiling to the staff on the plane, they direct Cassandra to her seat, which was by the window, "excuse me ma'am, the passenger next to you has arrived, can they move in?"

The lady with a scarf around her neck looks up, "oh yes-"

Cassandra's eyes widen, "Alice?"

Alice shrinks back in surprise, "Cassandra? Whose kid is that?"

The flight attended smiles, "oh! You guys know each other, amazing. Please take your seats, we will be leaving here shortly."

Scooting in front of Alice, she takes a sit on the chair, placing Ariana on her lap, "you have a lot of explaining to do."

Cassandra opens her mouth to say something, but is cut off by Ariana, "you look just like my uncle Michael."

Alice's lips press together, looking at Cassandra, "baby, not right now. This is, well, this is your aunt Alice."

"Aunt Alice?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.5K 45
"๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘œ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ก ๐‘– ๐‘š๐‘’๐‘ก โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ...๐‘”๐‘œ๐‘‘ ๐‘– ๐‘ค๐‘Ž๐‘  โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘‘ ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘’๐‘™๐‘  ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ โ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ" ๐™๐™๐™š๐™ฎ ๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ง๐™š ๐™ค๐™ฅ๐™ฅ๐™ค๐™จ๐™ž๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™ฎ๐™š๐™ฉ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ข...
202K 5.5K 35
"You Loved Me When I Couldn't Love Myself Or When I Felt Like No One Did."
1M 23.1K 76
โand she embraced the chaos as it painted her life with purpose.โž [CURRENTLY BEING REWRITTEN]
605K 15.8K 94
"Or maybe your not as amazing as everyone makes you out to be." "Maybe." (Emmett Cullen x Female OC)