The Maid

By KaylaBabs

Katryna has just finished university two years ago and still looking for a job. She studied drama and perform... More

The Maid
Sneak Peak
Chapter 1
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter 5
Chapter Six
Chapter 7
Chapter Eight
Chapter 9
Chapter Ten
Chapter 11
Chapter Twelve
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 again
Chapter 19
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter Twenty two
Chapter 23
Chapter Twenty four
Chapter 25
Chapter Twenty Six
Chapter 27
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter 29
Chapter Thirty
Chapter 31
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter 33
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter 35
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter 37
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter 39
Chapter Fourty
Chapter 41
Chapter Fourty Two
Chapter 43
Chapter 44

chapter 45

1.1K 41 6
By KaylaBabs

"You've been quiet..." Ashley said to me as I laid in bed apply cocoa butter to my belly to hopefully avoid stretch marks.

I gave him a hooded glance from under my lashes, watching him take his cufflinks off as he undressed.

"You didn't seem surprised by the picture." I said to him.

Undoing his white shirt buttons, he turned to look at me, giving me his full attention.

I tried to focus on looking into those deep blue eyes instead of the hard chest of his, to gauge if he was telling me the truth.

"That picture is a still from the CCTV footage at the time of the Maid death."  Ashley explained. "As you can see, the person is unidentifiable." He took his shirt off to throw it in the basket by the door where Alfred picks up the laudry.

I swallowed visably as he began the slow process of unclisping his black belt buckle from around his waist.

"What was she doing in your room?" I asked him instead of the true question on my mind. Which of your crazy family members killed her?

Ashley shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, and I do not care." He wrapped the leather belt around his wrist, holding the lead in his hand, slapping it against his thigh as if he was in thought. "Come lay on my lap."

"Wh....Why?" I stammered my gaze focused on that belt. "You're not gonna hit me with that thing, are you?"

"One..." Ashley sat on the bed after he pulled his trouser down. "Two..."

"Why are you counting for?" I put the lotion on the bedside table as i got out of bed to walk to where he was sitting.

"Three, Four, Five."

"Ashley?" I shook his shoulder, trying to get his attention. "I am not sitting on your lap."

"Six, seven eight." He pulled me to i was laying face down across his thighs, my belly in the gap of his legs. "Nine, ten." He lifted up my night dress, exposing my bare buttocks.

I reached back with my hands to cover myself.

"I will add two more if you do not remove your hands." Ashley told me, his voice sounding deeper than usual.

"You're going to spank me for what?" I asked him daringly. "I am not a child."

He smoothed his hand around the left globe of my ass. "I know you're a woman. I have been waiting on doing this all day."

I felt his hand move from my bottom, then less than a second later pain radiated from my right cheek. I sucked in a harsh breath.

How the hell do women find this kind of shit pleasurable.

"It took you ten seconds to get your ass" another two spanks. "On my lap, therefore you're receiving ten." Two more spanks together.

"You pervert." I shouted at him.

Ashley hand stilled above me. I could almost hear his brain ticking. Then, four slaps in rapid succession were followed by two long hard ones.

My bottom felt like it was on fire. Ashley leaned over me to pick up a bottle of lube and squirt it on his fingers.

"Don't you dare." I moaned.

Ashley raised one perfectly shaped eyebrow as he pulled my hot ass cheeks apart. I felt the pressure of his thick fingers on my ass hole.

"Don't you fucking dare!" I warned him, but I couldn't lie. Part of me was intrigued by what would happen if I let him press it further into me.

Ashley tutted. "You have a beautiful mouth yet spilling some filth. Maybe I should fill it for you."

Before I could ornitate myself he had me spun round and laid on the bed. Hovering above me on my chest he lower his dick to rest on my chin.

I kept my mouth close my eyes blazing with heat looking at him.
He palmed his cock in hand to tap it on my lips.

"Open up. I know your thirsty." He taunted.

My lips lifted up in a smile. My tongue darted out to give him a quick lip on the tip.

He groaned. "More."

I shook my head smiling.

He looked down at me with hooded eyes. "Good girls get the love. Bad girls get fucked. Which one are you?"

I shiver ran through my body on hearing these words. I like this dark side to him.

But I wasn't feeling brave to get fucked at the moment so I opened my mouth and swallowed as much of him as I could in this position.

"Good girl." He moaned closing his eyes as his hands cradled my face. He began to thrust in and out slowly as I hollowed out my cheeks giving him as much suction as possible.

I reach up to grab his balls massaging them. His head tilted back, eyes closed, pleasure written all over his face.

I done this. I felt powerful in that moment watching him lost in sensation. My eyes were fixated on him seeing him orgasm and come down my throat.

He panted lifting himself of my chest his hard member becoming soft.

"That was amazing." Ashley said stroking my face as his hands travelled down my body. Just as he touched my clit. An alarm blasted through the room.

"There is a fire in east wing." Alfred voice could be heard on speaker. "No issue for concerns as fire service are on their way."

Ashley sat up pulling the sheet from the bed around me. He jumped up looking on the floor for his pants and pair of jeans.
Top less he turned to me."Stay here, I'm going to find out what is going on."

I nodded my head. The place was a mansion I doubt the fire will reach us. Ashley left the room as soon as his shoes were on.

I slipped off the bed and put my night dress on. Walking to the window I could see smoke in the distance. Just how the hell did the fire start?
I bet it was Cameron.

I opened the window peering out once I heard the fire truck.

"Ashley, what is going?" I asked him not turning to face him when I heard the door open. "Was anyone hurt?"

"Noone yet."

I turned quickly at the unexpected voice.

"Mrs smith." I gasped. "What are you doing here?"

She lifted the gun pointing it at me. "How fitting that you are in here, by the window where she died. The love of my life because of him" she spat.

I held up my hands " I have nothing to do with her."

She shook her head. "But you are fucking him!" She screamed " Michelle was mine. And when she blackmailed them they killed her. Now they will know pain. Get closer to the edge."

I shook my head my hand coming to rest on my belly. "No"

"Move bitch!" She gestured for me to move back with the gun.

My eyes widen for a moment seeing Alfred behind her. The old butler approaching slowly with a teapot. He raised it high to hit her over the head.

The gun fell to the floor alongside Mrs Smith.

I kicked the gun out the way as she lunged up for Alfred who blocked her with his cane.

"You old son of a bitch!" She yelled. "How can you serve them knowing what they are. They what they did!"

Alfred danced out her way. He appeared more nimble than what I thought he was. "What did they do?"

Alfred moved his head to side indicating for me to run to the red room.

" They killed her and you helped them cover it up." Her total focus was on Alfred. I kept moving backwards hopefully out of her way.

Mrs Smith took a knife out of her jacket.

Alfred laughed loudly. My first time seeing him do so. " I killed her. She tried to blackmail them. She was meant to be in here cleaning. I saw that she came to get more material to use on them. She would not listen to reason and tried to fight me. I have to say it wasn't one of my finer moments pushing her out the window you see. I would have dealt with the situation a bit more sensitively. Vivienne and I thought a slow active poison would have been much better and people would have thought it was natural causes."

"OH damn.." I sputtered. I didn't see that one coming.

And neither did Mrs Smith from her red face in rage. She lifted the knife heading towards Alfred who is moving out her way.

"If you ever so kindly pick up the gun and shoot her for me I would ever be so greatful." Alfred asked me as he kept moving backwards towards the door.

Mrs Smith quickly turned to look at me remembering that I was in the room. We both looked at the gun on the floor by the window seat.

We both ran for the gun. I managed to get there first bending down to reach it. Mrs Smith arrived a second later bending over me to take it out my hand.

The bitch was strong. It turned myself into her side and then chest. She tried to lean over me to grab the gun. Feeling pain in my stomach I suddenly stood up stepping on Mrs Smith toe which sent her off balanced. She reached back to steady herself but the window was open.

Her mouth was wide with shock as she realized she was falling.

Like the maid. To her death.

End of chapter

Chapter dedicated to Whitney hope you enjoyed it

Like 👍
Comment ✍️
Follow

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 27 10
After losing her mother, Lydia's father takes a big step just to pay off his debt putting Lydia's life at risk. But tables turn and Lydia is saved by...
528K 16.7K 21
Emma Ashcroft is your average twenty-year-old college student. That is, until the day she poured coffee all over a celebrity. By some twist of fate...
320K 9.1K 42
Sasha works as a maid for the Jefferson's, she gets bullied by the only daughter of the family, Ashley both at home and in school since they go to th...
613K 33.4K 60
When Ashley wakes up next to the billionaire Tristan Montenegro, her life spirals into more than she could have ever bargained for. *** Ashley works...