What is love? [taegi]

By jeansdild0

Where Taehyung has a hard life and gets bullied and can't trust anyone. Yoongi one of the bullys who falls in... More

~1~
~2~
~3~
~4~
~5~
~6~
~7~
~8~
~9~
~10~
~11~
~12~
~13~
~14~
~15~
~16~
~17~
~18~
~19~
~20~
~21~
~22~
~23~
~24~
~25~
~26~
~27~
~28~
~29~
~30~
~31~
~32~
~33~(special)
~34~
~35~
~36~
~37~
~38~
~39~
~40~
~41~
Thank you💕
~42~
OMG!!!?
~43~
~44~
~45~
~46~
~47~
~48~
~49~
~50~
~51~
~52~
~53~
~54~
~55~
~57~
~58~
~59~
~60~
~61~
~62~
~63~
~64~
~65~
~66~
~67~
~68~
~69~
~70~
~71~
~72~
~73~
Note
~74~
~75~

~56~

1.9K 93 105
By jeansdild0

3rd pov~

"I told you to go to your room!" Yoongi's father yells at him. It's another day where father and son are arguing and Yoongi has enough and just wants to leave. He just wants to know where his mother is and what happened to her but his father refuses to tell him anything.

"I don't fucking care what you said!" Yoongi yells back at him.

"Put your god damn shoes back!"

"No!"

"Yoongi I swear to god-"

"And I don't fucking care!"

Yoongi's father has enough of  his son not listening to him and grabs him harshly by his arm.

"Don't touch me!" Yoongi yells and tries to free himself from his father's grip in which his phone falls out of his pocket. His father notices it and picks Yoongi's phone up from the floor.

"Give it back!" Yoongi says, trying to get his phone back.

"Did you enter my room without my permission?" His father asks im sternly.

"Just give it back-"

"I asked you a question!" His father angrily says and slaps Yoongi's cheek.

"Yes I did!" Yoongi says while holding his cheek. He keeps trying to get his phone back and ends up into a fight with his father.

"You are the worst father ever!"

"Show some fucking respect!!"

Yoongi managed to push his father on the ground and his phone falls on the floor once again. He quickly grabs his phone and stands up.

"I hate you!" Yoongi yells at his father before he leaves their house, starting to run to Namjoon.

Namjoon's pov~

I am sitting in my room on my bed cuddling with Jin while watching a movie. He decided to give me some company while my parents aren't home for two weeks because of work. He's the sweetest boyfriend ever and I'm happy to finally call him mine. Suddenly the door bell rings.

"Are you expecting someone to come?" Jin asks me and I shake my head.

"No"

I stand up from my bed and walk downstairs towards the door. I open it and see Yoongi standing there.

"Yoongi?" I call out his name but he doesn't react and I notice his bruises.

"Yoongi what happened?"

"I-I can't handle it anymore" He says. Noticing the tears in his eyes, I quickly take him into an embrace.

"What's wrong?"

"M-my father... he- I just..." He tries to say something but breaks down in tears. He never cries in front of others.The last time I saw him crying was in elementery school. Seriously I would have broken down earlier with a father like Yoongi's but Yoongi is a strong person and doesn't really show his emotions, basically because he doesn't want anyone to worry.

After a while Yoongi calmed down and we sit in the living room while Jin is treating Yoongi's bruises.

"Thanks..." Yoongi thanks Jin who smiles softly at im.

"Yoongi you can stay here" I say.

"No, no it's fine... I don't want to be a burden"

"Yoongi you are never a burden to me. You will stay"

"But-"

"I won't let you go back to this freak!"

"Sorry to interupt you but... why don't you tell the police about your father, Yoongi?" Jin asks him and Yoongi looks down. I told him to do it too a million times but he would refuse to tell the police what's going on everytime. I would have done it on my own but he didn't want me to do it. He never told me the exact reason though.

"I can't..."

"Yoongi, Jin is right-"

"I can't okay?!"

"Why not?"

"Because he is the only fucking person who knows what happened to my mother and why the fuck we moved away from my hometown!!" He frustraitingly sates. Right, his father is like the only family member he has contact with...

"Yoongi I'm sorry..."

"It's fine..." Yoongi sighs.

"At least stay here for a few days. You can stay as long as you want" I tell him.

"Okay... thanks"

"No problem" I smile at him, "You should go and get some rest, tell me if you need anything" I say and he nods, walking towards our guest room.

"So Yoongi only has his father?" Jin asks me.

"Well, kinda yeah. His father just moved away with Yoongi from his hometown out of nowhere and since then Yoongi wants to know where his mother is. The first time I met him was in elementary school. He was just a quiet kid who wouldn't talk until he had too. Everything was normal until he started to come to school with bruises but when someone asked him where he got them from he just said that he fought with other kids"

"But it was actually his father who hit him?" Jin asks and I nod.

"How did you find it out?"

"Well, he never wanted me to visit him but I was too curious so one day I followed him and witnessed a fight between Yoongi and his father. I always tried to be friends with him but he always pushed me away but since then I never left his side and we grew closer"

"Oh... do you think he will find his mother?"

"I hope so, I really hope he does..." I say looking at the door of the guest room.

~next day~

3rd pov~

Yoongi barely slept last night and could fall asleep anytime but he is stuck at school. All night long he was thinking about how he can get his father to talk but he realized that nothing works. Maybe he should just give up.

"Yoongi... are you ok?" Taehyung asks him worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine... don't worry" Yoongi smiles weakly at him and kisses his forhead but Taehyung doesn't believe him.

"Yoongi you haven't said anything this morning and you didn't eat" Namjoon says and Yoongi sighs.

"Maybe I should give up" Yoongi mumbles.

"What do you mean?"

"I should give up trying to find out where my mother is"

"But you tried it for so long! It's your biggest wish to find her!" Namjoon says.

"Right, I tried years to find anything out and what did I found out?? Right! Nothing!! I will never see her again!" Yoongi yells.

"Yoongi, don't give up-"

"No! Namjoon I was strong enough for so long!" Yoongi says and walks away. He needs some time alone and doesn't want to start to cry in front of the others.

"What happened to his mother?" Taehyung hesitantly asks Namjoon who starts to explain everything to him.

Taehyung wants to help Yoongi. Yoongi helped him so much and now it's Taehyungs time to be there for Yoongi.

____________________________________________________________________

Yoongi decided to leave school and now he is walking around in the city. He doesn't want to stop trying to find his mother but he tried it for so long that he gives up his hope. Sometimes he thoght his mother might search him so he waited for her to come but maybe she isn't even trying to find him.

"Maybe she forgot about me..." Yoongi mumbles to himself, a tear falling down his cheek.

Suddenly he bumps into someone.

"Sorry" He quickly apologizes to the woman in front of him with a bow before starting to walk again.

The woman looks after Yoongi until she loses him in the crowd and walks into the other direction.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 176 16
"Send my love to your new lover" Yoongi moves on and Taehyung has trouble coping with it . sad shit , subtle verbal abuse , a lot of flashbacks . Po...
154K 6.4K 24
There's a lot of things seven boys don't know but some secrets are best to be kept hidden. For example, Taehyung and Yoongi love eachother, but neith...
6.1K 249 27
VKOOK FANFICTION 🥰 WANT TO KNOW MORE THEN READ IT ✨ YOUR LAZY 😉
62.7K 3K 29
[COMPLETED] Taehyung is the college bad boy, and he intimidates everyone. He's actually quite insecure, so he takes his feelings out on other people...