The Tale Of Two Starks

By KenzieKate_Books

Amelia Marie Stark, Tony Stark's sister. She's not the tech genius her brother is no in fact she has powers... More

-Chapter 1-
-Chapter 2-
-Chapter 3-
-Chapter 4-
-Chapter 6-
-Chapter 7-
-Chapter 8-
-Chapter 9-
-Chapter 10-
-Chapter 11-
-Chapter 12-
-Chapter 13-
-Chapter 14-
-Chapter 15-
-Chapter 16-
-Chapter 17-
-Chapter 18-
-Chapter 19-
-Chapter 20-
-Chapter 21-
-Chapter 22-
-Chapter 23-
-Chapter 24-
-Chapter 25-
-Chapter 26-
-Chapter 27-
-Chapter 28-
-Chapter 29-
-Chapter 30-
-Chapter 31-
-Chapter 32-
-Chapter 33-
-Chapter 34-
-Chapter 35-
-Chapter 36
-Chapter 37-
-Chapter 38-
-Chapter 39-
-Chapter 40-
-Chapter 41-
-Chapter 42-
-Chapter 43-
-Chapter 44-
-Chapter 45-
-Chapter 46-
-Chapter 47-
-Chapter 48-
-Chapter 49-
-Chapter 50-
-Chapter 51-
-Chapter 52-
-Chapter 53-
-Chapter 54-
-Chapter 55-
-Chapter 56-
-Chapter 57-
-Chapter 58-
-Chapter 59-
-Chapter 60-
-Chapter 61-
-Chapter 62-
-Chapter 63-
-Chapter 64-
-Chapter 65-
-Chapter 66-
-Chapter 67-
-Chapter 68-
-Chapter 69-
-Chapter 70-
Note

-Chapter 5-

37.7K 853 761
By KenzieKate_Books

As soon as Nat ended the cashier started arguing with the man at the front of the line. A small part of me wants to teleport really fast make the coffee, take some muffins then teleport to the tower. I look up just time to see the man's elbow coming right for my face I don't have time to move. The impact sends me to the floor my nose bleeding and a throbbing cheek bone, what's worse is that he is so absorbed in his argument that he is oblivious to the fact that he knocked me over.
Shakily I climb to my feet forgetting the coffee and the muffins I look around no one is paying me any attention I picture the broom closet in the tower lobby and teleport there.

I walk out ignoring the gasps and the looks I'm getting for the blood on my face.

"Ms Stark? Are you alright? Your bleeding" Jarvis says once I'm inside the elevator.

"Yes Jarvis I am, my cheek bone hurts too" I say leaning on the rail.

"Deep tissue bruise" He supplies.

"Thanks Jarvis" I grumble.

"Shall I inform Dr Banner you require medical assistance"? He asks.

"No no Jarvis I can handle it with a first aid kit and an ice pack" I say quickly as the elevator doors slide open.

I pause when I hear six distinct gasps from the living room.

"What the hell happened"? Clint demands shocked.

"It was an accident, a guy at the coffee shop was mad at the cashier brought his elbow up I happen to be at the right height" I explain tilting my head back slightly to stop the blood from getting in my mouth.

"Sunshine" Tony says appearing with a towel for my nose.

"Do I need to show this man my spy skills"? Nat asks examining the red mark on my face.

I glance at Thor, when did he get his hammer?

"Jarvis anything broken"? Steve asks.

"No Captain Rogers, nose bleed and a deep tissue bruise" He says.

I sigh knowing this will kick up the amount of worry and concern from all of them.

"Come sit" Bruce says pulling my arm leading me to the couch.

Clint plops down next to me, kicking his feet up on the foot stool.

Bruce kneels down in front of me to do his doctor stuff. Which is him pinching the bridge of my nose to stem the blood flow once it does he cleaned up the blood.

"Thor put the hammer away please it was an accident I was probably standing too close in line anyway" I tell him.

"What is it with Midgard men and not watching their surroundings I would never knock over such a beautiful lady" He says putting his hammer down.

"Stop making my sister blush Thor" Tony says plucking my hat off my head leaving my frizzy hair behind.

"This from the man who was shamelessly flirting with a nurse who was married" Steve says with a grin on his face.

"Sir I believe that is called a burn" Jarvis interjects.

We all laugh partly at Jarvis and the other part the look on Tony's face.

"Yes thank you Jarvis" Tony sighs.

"Your welcome sir" Jarvis replies crisply.

"Sorry I couldn't get the breakfast. As soon as I got off the phone with Nat the guys in line went crazy" I say looking around the room at them.

"Its alright as it turns out Steve makes a mean waffle" Clint says slouching down on the couch to look me in the eyes.

I look over at the super solider himself.

"Really"? I ask, surpirsed that after 70 years he even remembers how to cook.

"Just because I spent 70 years in the ice doesn't mean I forgot everything I knew before" He counters.

"That's good because Tony can't cook to save his life" I add glancing back at my brother.

"Normally I would deny that but she's actually right. No winning master chef for this Stark" He says holding his hands up in mock defeat.

"Good to know" Nat says from her chair across from the couch.

"I used to do lots of cooking in Asgard. The warriors 3 thought I was quite good at it" Thor says waving his hands around for emphasis.

Clint scrunches up his face.

"What kinds of things did you make on Asgard"? He asks.

"Many things" He says furrowing his brows in concentration.

"Let me guess your mom did the cooking and you told everyone that it was you" Bruce says nodding.

Thor looks affronted but has no answer to what Bruce just said.

"Yeah that's what I thought, don't worry point break we still love you" Tony says clapping Thor on the shoulder.

Now it's my turn to be confused.

"Point break" I ask while holding a small ice pack to my cheek.

"Something Tony came up with when we first started the team" Steve explains.

"Ah" I nod.

"It stuck" Clint says.

I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy the weight of his shoulder next to mine. I noticed his well maintained physique when I stood toe to toe with him over a month ago. Second to that were his eyes, blue with flecks of gold mixed in. He is a very attractive man.

"Sir incoming call from director Fury" Jarvis says.

And just like that the light mood is gone, replaced with an air of stern looks and the possibility of danger.

"Go hide in the kitchen. He doesn't know about you we'd like to keep that way" Clint says.

I nod and go to the kitchen and duck down behind the island.

Clint point of view

A hologram of Nick Fury pops up. He's looking particularly grumpy this morning which probably means a less than ideal mission for us.

"Hello Director" Nat says in neutral tone.

"We have a mission for the team" He says.

"What is it"? Steve asks.

"Justin Hammer. One of his facilities just blew up in Arizona, so go there check this out" He orders.

I can practically see the tension build on Tony's face. Justin Hammer is the only person who can really get under his skin.

"Sure" Tony says through his teeth.

"Call in when you get to the coordinates" He says before ending the call.

"Ugh Justin Hammer? I hate that guy" Tony groans.

"Can I come out now"? Mia's voice floats from the kitchen.

"Yeah your good" Steve says.

She walks back in, I've come to the conclusion that Marie Stark must have been really pretty because Mia is beautiful. She's tiny, 5'0 but all woman, I mean she stood up to me when we met in the medical wing at Sheild. Not many people can do that.

"I guess we're going to Arizona" Nat says.

Mia stands there fluffing her skirt, this really isn't her world she's in because her brother is. She is completely innocent in all of this avenging stuff.

"Do you guys think it will be a code green"? Bruce asks taking his glasses off.

"Could be. Depending on what mess Hammer has cooked up this time" Tony says angrily running his hands through his hair.

Bruce nods going to get his Hulk pants.

"At least it's not like the last time I saw that jerk face" Mia says casually.

"Wow hold up you've met Hammer"? Nat and Steve ask at the same time.

Tony despite his now sour mood he laughs.

"What"? Thor and I ask at the same time.

"He being the overzealous person that he is, started flirting with her. She punched him right in the face, knocked him out" Tony says clapping his hands.

"Atta girl" I say smiling.

That eases the little part of me that worries when we leave on missions.

"He's sleazy" She says.

I find myself smiling at that, she's so cute when she's frustrated. Her brows knitted together, arms crossed.

"Tony, if you see him give him a hit for me will ya" She asks him before heading to the couch.

"Should I tell him it's from you"? He asks.

"Definitely" Mia nods returning the ice pack to her face.

Tony nods and we leave to suit up. We get on the jet.

Mia point of view

I listen all be it sadly as the jet leaves the hanger. I hope none of them get hurt.

"They are always careful Ms Stark" Jarvis says as if reading my mind.

I nod

...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 2.2K 26
Alice Maria Stark is Tony Starks sister with unique abilities. So when the Avengers are assembled and she's one of them what happens when she falls f...
54.8K 1.1K 12
What if Tony Stark had a younger sister? What if she was just like him? The sarcasm, the intelligence, not taking anyone seriously, the need of atten...
342K 12.3K 62
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Howard Stark's younger sister becomes an inventor and falls for the blue-eyed super-soldier steve rogers x grace stark (oc) captain a...
6.8K 235 9
Reader incorporated in The Avengers movie plotline as Clint's sister. Enjoy :)