S w e e t l i k e s u g a r |...

By AestheticIsPathetic

Todoroki x reader "Shoto Todoroki, age 15, cold like the winter weather. Y/N L/N, age 15, sweet like sugar an... More

新しい始まり | A new beginning
Sorry! ごめんなさい!
Please Do Not Worry! 心配しないでください!
Do your best! がんばってね!
My little sweetheart 私の小さな甘い心 (valentine's day)
W-What? 何?
Help ヘルプ
The text テキスト
Sugar cube 砂糖立方体
I'm sorry
Sports festival スポーツ祭
Waiting 待っている
Just stop ちょうど止まる
The end 💕

Trouble ||トラブル

74.5K 1.8K 2.4K
By AestheticIsPathetic

As we were approaching USJ I occasionally glanced back to the back, I saw Y/N laughing with Bakugo. "Something wrong Todoroki?" Momo asked, I turned back to her. "No, not at all" there was definitely something wrong. I wanted to be sitting with her, but I couldn't just tell Momo that I didn't want to. It'd be rude, so I sat with her out of kindness.

We arrived to USJ we got out of the bus, and I tried walking to Y/N. She was giggling away with Bakugo and he was smiling but also raging at some of her comments. Her smile was the cutest, soon enough I felt myself blushing at my own thoughts. I walked over to her, earning a frown from Bakugo, I didn't care about him just talking to y/n.

"Hey Todoroki!" she smiled and gave a bento box. I looked down at it and felt myself blushing at her gesture, "you remembered" "of course I would! I promised it so many moons ago, that I asked my mom to make extra for you!" She gave a gentle embrace, I wish we could've stayed like that longer but Mr. Aizawa interrupted, "it's time to go inside, Thirteen (13) will be waiting for us inside to explain what you will be doing. All Might and the other teachers will be here shortly."

Walking inside, the place was massive! I looked back to Bakugo and Todoroki, they kept their cool and relaxed faces.  Me on the other hand, I kept gawking at my surroundings. We met up with Thirteen and explained to us what the USJ was.

As we were about to be assigned the scenarios based off our quirks, a strange type of black warping portal appeared in front of our teachers. A group of people appeared, claiming to be The League of Villains.

"Where is All Might" the one with a lot of hands spoke. "He isn't here, how did you know our whereabouts" Mr. Aizawa said calmly. "Well, that doesn't matter now." Thirteen got in front of our class and began using her quirk sucking in the black hole, "now Kurogiri" "As you say Tomura" Kurogiri, the warping black hole, opened up a gate behind Thirteen making her use her quirk against her. Leaving her immobilized. Ochako, Tsyuu, and Momo went to her aid, Thirteen spoke softly "I'm okay girls, we won't let these villains earn this victory."

"Stop that!" You stepped in front, "Y/N! No, get out of the way!" Mr. Aizawa exclaimed but before he could stop me, I had let out a stream of blood out of the gloves in my hero costume I allowed for the blood to harden and dived in to attack, earning a successful hit at Tomura. I quickly collected his blood with a seamless needle and filled it into my syringe and stepped back to my original spot.

I pulled Iida back with me and told him to let everyone know of this plan before everything else spirals down into more disaster. "Ask to open a small window of time, to be able to run out and call the Pro Heroes for help. Aizawa could probably hear us from this distance so I'm sure he could be aware" and as if he knew, his head turned towards me and Iida "b-but! That's dangerous! What about everybody else!" "Iida, we're counting on you, I'm counting on you. Do this as our class president and save us" Iida gulped, hard. I could tell he was unsure, but it was the only way to get to the Pro Heroes.

Tomura furiously began scratching away at his neck leaving quite a mark on it, "these damn brats are trying to be the heroes the so desperately want to become. It's bothersome, specially that one right there" he pointed his finger at me. "What are you going to do huh?" I stepped forward, while pushing Iida behind me, earning Mr. Aizawa's arm stopping me from going any further. "I'll tell you what I'll do you little brat—" before anything else could happen, Bakugo and Todoroki jumped into action. Distracting Kurogiri and Tomura, earning enough of a window of time for Iida to escape. "Kurogiri don't let him escape!" But before the warp could get to Iida, he was already far off.

Bakugo and Todoroki retreat to their spots, unharmed. Tomura dug deeper in his neck "Kurogiri execute the plan and get rid of these damn brats! Start with that one.. she'll be fun to manipulate.." And without further notice, a black warp gate sucked me in. "Y/N!" I heard my name, but I blacked out. Or so I thought.

I had been teleported to a zone of the USJ, the forest zone of it. As I stood up, I stumbled over a body. "Bakugo?" I knelt down and shook his body and his pulse, his heartbeat was still there. Thank All Might. "Wha?" He slowly regained consciousness, "where the hell are we?!" "The forest land of the USJ" "how do I know its the real Y/N?!" He quickly stood up and put up his defense. "Don't be silly Bakugo, you and I sat together at the back of the bus. Don't tell me you forgot at the way you were laughing at my sappy jokes!" I giggled at the fond memory. "Tch! I wasn't laughing! You were!" He looked away. "Alright..? Let's look around to see if more people got teleported here" Bakugo and myself walked around the forestland and encountered ourselves with two more classmates. "Todoroki! Mina!" I ran up to them and hugged them both. "I'm so glad I found—" a puddle began forming at their feet. "They're clones! Watch out Y/N!" Bakugo exclaimed. I stepped back and set a defensive stance, laughter erupted from behind a tree. "Show yourself you damn villain!" A mysterious figure with a black mask, its eyes cut out and poorly drawn smile came into view, joined by two more normal looking villains.

I was getting into my fighting stance but instead I was knocked down to my feet, "Bakugo? What.. are you doing?" Chunks of grey matter began falling from his form, a disturbing sight to say the least, revealing another villain.

I was cornered, like a stray cat cornered by a gang of stray dogs. Thankfully I came to my senses and let out more blood, using it to immobilize those around me. Making another stream of blood out of my free hand, I made a hard rod with it. Knocking the villains unconscious. I retracted the blood back into my system, making my vision blurry. I tried my best to run back towards everyone else, using my blood to make another weapon and help clear my vision by cutting trees.

I found myself at the desert area of the USJ, "Jiro! Momo! Kamina— what happened to Kaminari?" I retracted the blood into my system and felt my vision go blurry, falling to my knees. "Y/N! Are you okay?" "Yeah.. my quirk has a bit of backfire to it, but I'll be fine. Are you guys the real versions of you though" Jiro and Momo looked at each other and back at me, "Yeah? I'll use my quirk if you'd like authenticity" "It's fine, I was thrown into the forest with these weird shape shifting villains. That's why" "let's get you to safety first" my vision blurring more than it should "y/n?" "Y/N!" The voices sounded so far yet so close, without realizing I passed out cold.

All this trouble for what? Not being able to help?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

62 5 3
"𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞𝐬 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧 𝐞𝐬𝐜𝐚𝐩𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐰𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐞..." WHERE Shoto discovers he can leave his life behind on the...
316K 10.8K 26
She felt him sigh, the warm air fanning across her skin and making her shiver. Her cheeks flushed immediately. "I can hear your heart...it's beating...
463K 11.6K 21
!![NOT ONE-SHOTS]!! Y/N and Shoto Todoroki have been dating for almost 3 months now, but they have been crazy busy because of training and studying...
266K 7.2K 28
(Todoroki Shoto x reader) Y/n is a girl with a bad past. But that doesn't keep her down. She's powerful, friendly and confident...