Seventeen Reactions And Prefe...

By Honeycomb_7

Many scenarios that I know you've imagined yourself in... :) More

~REQUEST RULES~
Vocal Unit: First Time Seeing You
Hip Hop Unit: First Time Seeing You
Performance Unit: First Time Seeing You
Vocal Unit: Asking You Out
Hip Hop Unit: Asking You Out
Performance Unit: Asking You Out
Most to Least Likely: Dating a Foreigner
China Line: When You can Speak Chinese
Most to Least: Showing PDA
Walking in on You Changing
When You're Sick (Snaps)
Boyfriend S.Coups
Boyfriend Jeonghan
Boyfriend Joshua
Boyfriend Jun
Boyfriend Hoshi
Boyfriend Wonwoo
Boyfriend Woozi
Boyfriend DK
Boyfriend Mingyu
Boyfriend The8/Minghao
Boyfriend Seungkwan
Hearing You Sing
Boyfriend Vernon
Boyfriend Chan
When a Guy Flirts with You
Making Up After a Fight
When You Say 'I Love You' First
When You Give Them a Pick-Up Line
When They Realize They are in Love
When You Struggle with Self-Esteem
When He Sees Himself on Your Phone
When You Get Stressed About School
When you 'Accidentally' Call Them Daddy
Romantic Things They Say
Q&A Time!
What They Say When They Confess
When They See You with Glasses
First Kiss~
When You Tell Him He's Going to be a Dad
Not an Update, Just Important Info!
When You Break Up...
When You Want a Hug/Cuddle
When You Go to the Hospital
When You Struggle with Depression/Anxiety
When He Struggles with English
When You Have a Big/Small Chest
When You're a Youtuber
When They Want to Comb/Style Your Hair
(NOT AN UPDATE) Just for Fun~
When You Give Him a Random Gift
When You're Bullied
Just Another Gif Chapter~
When They Lose Your Daughter/Son
When They Talk About Their Family (Orphan)
When You Have to do a *Scandalous* Dance
Thank You All!
When Fans are Unsupportive (Male Reader)
Brother S.Coups
Brother Jeonghan
Brother Joshua
Brother Jun
Brother Hoshi
Brother Wonwoo
Brother Woozi
Brother DK
When You Have a lot of SVT Merch
When You are a Bookworm
When They Find You Crying
New Story!
When You and a Friend are Hyperactive
Seventeen as Amazing Feelings
Hello, Everyone :)

Long Distance Relationships

8.6K 146 85
By Honeycomb_7

Request for @WhenLifeGetsYouDown! I decided to upload it earlier because I was bored so yeah.

So the way this one is going to work is similar to the 'Boyfriend' series with bullet points and then a quote. This would be a reaction for when you two are in a long distance relationship, like being continents away. I hope that's okay :) Enjoy!

(Also I will refer to long distance relationships as LDR because it's easier) 

S.Coups:

-Was a little weary at first because he was scared you'd meet another guy and just stop texting/calling him 

-But warmed up to it rather quickly and loves his relationship with you.

-Constant FaceTime/Skyping each other, even when you're in a class.

-No one really knows about the relationship bc he was scared the other's wouldn't think it was a good idea.

-But eventually, they would mess with Coups and snatch his phone and see all these messages from you.

-Wants you to come to Korea. He would pick you up from the airport and he said he would hug you so tight that someone would have to pry you apart. 

"I miss you. Can I call you and tell you how much I love you?"

Jeonghan:

-Loves the idea of an LDR. He thinks that it strengthens your bond and teaches both of you how to be independent of each other.

- Calls you every morning despite the time changes. 

- Sends you letters in the mail too to surprise you and make you smile. They'd have cute drawings and stickers and all sorts of cute things in them. 

- Sends you selfies every day and shows you the other members and everything that he's doing.

- Wants to fly over to you so badly. By the first year of you being together, though, he already would have flown over many times. 

"Wait, what time is it there? It's late... you should be sleeping, jagiya~"

Joshua:

- Probably the most open about LDR. 

-Records videos of him playing guitar and singing to you every now and then. 

- He'll just send videos and pictures of random things with no context just because he wants you to see them with him. 

- Likes to send you 'care packages' every month with hoodies that he wore, some snacks from Korea, a DVD of a movie he watched recently along with a letter and some other small things. 

"Did you get my hoodie? Yeah? Well, wear it a lot so that when you send it back it smells like you too."

Jun:

- Has never really thought about LDR, but when he met you, he was willing to try anything.

- Gets nervous when you don't reply for a while.

- Sends you all kinds of photos, from his handsome face to the sunsets.

- Is really awkward over FaceTime/Skype calls and you always tease him.

- Gets jealous easily if you tell him that you hung out with a friend and always asks if it was a guy.

"I love hearing your voice... Keep talking, I want to hear more."

Hoshi:

- Very much like Jun, he never thought about having an LDR.

- Sends you sweet voicemails about how much he loves you. 

- Will DM you on every social media you have.

- DON'T IGNORE HIM OR ELSE HE'LL BE A POUTY BABY

- Cutie on the phone. He'll do aegyo for you too.

"Why didn't you respond? Soonie was sad~"

Wonwoo:

- Very neutral on LDRs.

- Super calm phone calls, just talking about whatever comes to mind.

- Super chill when you can't talk because you're busy or if you don't reply quickly.

- Leaves comments on all your posts about how beautiful you are.

- Will send you audio recordings of him reading something to you. 

"What do you want me to read to you tonight? A love story..?"

Woozi:

- Only likes the idea of an LDR if it's with you. Besides you, he doesn't like them that much.

-Super supportive of your life outside of the relationship and encourages you to make new friends and do all sorts of things.

- Doesn't like to text that much. He prefers to call you or do a video call.

- Sings for you when you can't sleep.

- Sends you all sorts of lyrics for songs that he made just for you.

"How does this one sound: 'I will confess what has been on the tip of my tongue tomorrow, you're so pretty'?"

DK:

- Down for any LDR, or any relationship, to be honest.

-Calls you like 24927 times a day.

- Gets super lonely if he doesn't talk to you for over 48 hours.

- Sends you videos of the other members like tripping and stuff because he knows it makes you laugh.

- Loves your more than anything in the entire universe and no one can tell him otherwise.

"Have I told you 'I love you' today? Yeah? Like 20 times or actually 20 times?"

Mingyu:

- Super down for LDRs. 

- Basically, Mingyu is like having a bodyguard online. So if anyone leaves a mean comment on your posts or is harassing you, he will HUNT THEM DOWN.

- Sends you too many selfies every day and asks from some back.

-Gets super excited when you call him that he basically screams "HEY Y/N!"

"I'm so happy to see you! Can I call you later tonight too? And when are you free tomorrow? H-hello?"

The8:

- Nervous about LDRs because he's afraid you will grow apart.

- But he knows that you would never let that happen and he wouldn't either :) 

- Gets super fidgety when you call him and he stutters a lot. You try and calm him down and it always works somehow. 

- Sometimes the poor baby will call you and start crying because he missed you a lot :( 

- So to help him feel better, you would contact Pledis and fly out to stay with him for a while :)

"I'm glad you're here... Like, you're really here. It's amazing..."

Seungkwan:

- We all know he's a little nervous often, so he would be anxious about an LDR too.

- He would be so scared that he'd bother you by calling you or texting often. 

- But eventually, the relationship would get to the point where he would call you in the middle of the night and start singing "AY YO LADIES~ WAKE UP WAKE WAKE UP WAKE UP!" (please tell me y'all know what this is from...)

- Confident™ whenever he talks about you to the other members. He doesn't know that the others the tell you about all the things he says about you...

"Hey, Y/N~ You should visit me soon~ I'm waiting~"

Vernon:

- Literally, the relationship is no different even though it's an LDR.

- Calls you in the middle of the night to tell you some crack head realization he just had (it's a joke guys)

- Brags about you all over the internet. 

- Buys weird things he sees in Korea and mails them to you with no letter or anything. You just have to figure out what the heck it is that he sent you. 

- Sends a lot of pictures, but not many of his face (basically just the stuff he posts on Instagram)

"Hey, if I sent you a nice set of that BT21 line pajamas, would you wear them and send me a pic? I wanna see if I like them for me too." 

Dino:

- Honestly doesn't even know how he feels about regular relationships so he just thought 'screw it, I'm young'.

- A fluffy ball of joy when you call each other.

- Asks you about your day in every call and refuses to talk about anything else until you have.

- Sends you polaroids in the mail with letters and bookmarks and anything that will fit in an envelope. 

- Gets worried often that you're lonely and always swears to come and see you soon.

"I miss you~ But I just bought some plane tickets, so I'll be able to kiss you soon."

Hope you all enjoyed! For those new requests, I'll have them out soon. Currently, I'm trying to write them all at once and release them over the next few days. Have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 8.7K 54
I like Seventeen you like Seventeen. (^u^)/ Thanks for reading <3
3.8K 39 4
a book made for one shots / scenarios / imagines for Seventeen members! requests are open so if you wanna request one, you can go ahead & do so...
37.8K 408 18
πŸ”ž - - Short Seventeen mature fanfics for every member -most impressive ranks #woozi 7th πŸ…
182K 2.3K 50
π—‚π—‡π–Όπ—…π—Žπ–½π–Ύ : [π—†π—ˆπ—Œπ—π—…π—’] π—‹π–Ύπ–Ίπ–Όπ—π—‚π—ˆπ—‡ π—ˆπ—‡π–Ύπ—Œπ—π—ˆπ—π—Œ [𝗆𝖺𝗒𝖻𝖾] π—Œπ–Ύπ—‹π—‚π–Ύπ—Œ - - - - - - [𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩π₯𝐞𝐭𝐞] - μΌ€λ Œβœ¨