Fire and Ice-Junhao-

Af Gttago

Fiery Minghao joins the school of supers. He doesn't have a good grip on his powers at all and could accident... Mere

=1=
=2=
=3=
=5=
=6=
=7=
=8=
=9=
=10=
=11=
=12=
=13=
=14=
=15=
=16=
=17=
=18=
=19=
=20=

=4=

7K 336 487
Af Gttago

The rest of Minghao's classes went by normally. Now it was the end of science and time for lunch. Minghao packed his stuff and began heading towards the cafeteria, which he could confidently say he knew where it was. Right before he made it to the cafeteria doors someone pulled him back by the collar of his jacket. He quickly turned around, instantly pissed, just to see Junhui standing there.

"You know you could actually use your words for once?!" Minghao started, irritated by Junhui's actions. Junhui just looked at him for a second, letting the younger calm down.

"I have to stay with you and I am not going into that noisy cafeteria, filled with obnoxious people," Junhui stated very stubbornly.

"Okay so don't. I'm going in." Minghao snapped back. He really didn't like Junhui's attitude. 'Why does he think I'm just gonna do what he wants!?' Minghao questioned to himself.

"You think you can handle keeping your anger in check with the assholes in there? Not everyone here is nice and friendly," Junhui countered.

Minghao paused. He really wasn't sure if he could. The way Jun talks about it, he would be on fire in a second. He didn't want to just not make friends because of that though. Minghao took a deep breath, "I'm going to try and keep my anger in. I don't want to be isolated in this school because of my anger. I've had enough isolation." He whispered the last part. With that Minghao turned and went through the doors.

Junhui watched him walk in and sighed heavily. He heard clear as day what Minghao said about isolation. He could understand that. He decided to stand by the doors for now.

Minghao made his way through the cafeteria and spotted Hoshi waving at him from a lunch table. He went over and sat down with him. At the table was Joshua and Dokyeom and one other person he didn't recognize. "Hey Minghao good to see you came," Hoshi said cheerfully.

"Oh so you're Minghao. I'm Seungkwan!" the blonde stranger said as he held out his hand for Minghao to shake. They shook hands and when they retracted Seungkwan's hands lit on fire and it started going up his arms. It quickly stopped though. "Woah your power is wild! I could barely stop it, it's really overbearing." Minghao was sitting there with a very confused and concerned face, "Oh yeah sorry, my power is Copy. I can touch anyone and copy their power. The amount of time I have their power depends on how long I'm in contact with them for."

"Everyone here has pretty amazing powers," Minghao praised. Minghao then realizes he didn't get food yet, while everyone else has their food already. "Hey imma get food real quick." Everyone nodded.

Minghao made his way through the crowded cafeteria towards the line to get food. On his way through the crowd he accidentally bumped into someone. He was about to apologized but the guy wasn't about to let that happen. "You need to watch it. Oh your that new kid huh. Well so you know, don't mess with me or you'll regret it."

The way this guy talked to him got Minghao pissed. "Maybe you should stop being an asshole," Minghao said, anger lacing his voice. 'What the hell is wrong with him? First asshole Junhui and now him? Ugh.' Minghao thought to himself.

The guy grabbed Minghao by the collar, "What did you just say to me?" Minghao put his hands on the dudes arms that were still clutching his collar. Fire surrounded his fist. The guys sleeves started to singe and burn but he didn't seem to notice or he didn't care.

Suddenly they could hear someone walking towards them, now realizing the cafeteria went silent. Everyone watched in shock as Wen Junhui, the Ice Prince, was actually in the cafeteria and making his way towards the two causing trouble. He was standing right next to them now. He looked down at the dudes hands that were holding Minghao's collar, then at Minghao's fiery fists that were slowly burning through the dudes jacket.

"What? Come to fight too, Ice Prince?" The guy spat. He let go of Minghao's shirt and was about to go up to Junhui when Minghao punched him. Yeah he's still pissed and forgetting about him made him more pissed. He could feel his whole body getting hot from his anger.

The guy looked back at Minghao and Minghao was about to hit him again but Junhui grabbed his arm, froze the guys feet to the ground, and pulled Minghao out of the cafeteria. Minghao was about to start yelling at him when he suddenly turned around and hugged Minghao. Minghao was standing there confused. Then he started feeling the cold engulf him and crawl over his skin. He started shivering.

Junhui let go and looked at Minghao as he hugged his own shaking frame, trying to bring back some warmth. "You need to calm down before you burn down the whole school. Your whole body was starting to go in flames," Junhui scolded.

"W-why didn't y-you just blast me with i-ice. You d-d-didn't have to h-hug m-me," Minghao tried to ask through his shivers.

Junhui looked over at Minghao and rolled his eyes. "If I just hit you with a blast of ice you would get injured. Unless you enjoy having frost bitten skin?" He asked rhetorically. This made Minghao roll his eyes too.

The bell rung and now it was time to go to power training.

———

In power training they were given uniforms to wear for the class. There were three different colors, even though the uniforms were all designed exactly the same. Everyone went into the locker room and changed, then came back out.

The power training class consisted of thirteen people. The teacher broke them down into groups based on their powers, this led to the realization of the different colors. There was Minghao's group which was based around elemental powers. It had him, Junhui, Hoshi, and a kid named Chan, who insisted on being called Dino, that had lighting abilities. This group got the purple uniforms.

Then there was a group based more on physical abilities. There was a guy named Seungcheol aka S.Coups, he has like super strength, then this tall guy named Mingyu, he was a werewolf, this quiet guy that didn't look too friendly Wonwoo, he could control and become a shadow, and finally Hansol aka Vernon, he could shapeshift. They had the blue uniforms.

Then the final group. This one had the small one Woozi, Joshua, Dokyeom, Seungkwan, and a guy named Jeonghan. Jeonghan didn't seem like he wanted to share his power, which was possession, as he mumbled it and looked down when the teacher told him to say it. They had pink uniforms.

The groups were split and just did some basic training for today, not even using our powers, just running laps and doing exercises.

"The first few weeks won't be focused on powers, but strengthening your bodies a little bit before we get into that." The teacher had said.

At the end of class everyone was sweaty. They changed back into their clothes and started leaving. Hoshi, Joshua, DK, and Seungkwan came up to him. "Woah Minghao we saw you punch Dohyun! That's the school asshole! You should be more careful," Hoshi said.

"Yeah what if he gets his goons to jump you when we aren't around?!" Seungkwan said while moving his hands around a lot to exaggerate his point.

"I'm not worried about that asshole. He really needed to be punched," Minghao huffed as he crossed his arms. He really thinks that Dohyun guy had it coming to him.

"He definitely deserved that, it was great. We just don't want you getting hurt if he comes after you," Joshua stated with a worried look on his face.

"It's ok guys... and it's not like I'll be completely alone," Minghao mumbled as he looked around before his eyes landed on Junhui standing by the door talking to Wonwoo and Jihoon. 'Wow I thought he had no friends' Minghao thought.

"Oh you mean Junhui? Are you guys like dating?" DK asked. Everyone turned to stare directly at Minghao. Everyone was wondering the same thing.

Minghao snapped his head back to looking at Dokyeom as he blushed, "No! Nothing like that! He's my roommate and we share classes that's all!" Minghao didn't want to tell them about how he needed a babysitter, and that he didn't have basic control of his powers.

"Oh yeah sure. Then what was that in the cafeteria when the ice prince saved you from that fight?" Dokyeom asked with a smirk.

"Oh and not to mention I heard some people say they saw you two hugging,"Seungkwan added with raised brows.

Minghao's face was warming up even more, "No he was just being a good friend and helping me out! We're roommates after all." He didn't even believe that lie he just pulled. Everyone was giving him a 'yeah suuurreee' look. Minghao couldn't believe what was happening. He hasn't even thought about Junhui in that way!

Suddenly Junhui was by his side and he grabbed Minghao's hand. "We need to go," Junhui then pulled Minghao out of the training room. Minghao's friends were all making little 'oooooos' and mmmhhhhmmmms'.

Fortsæt med at læse

You'll Also Like

102K 3.8K 36
"He's not a human I swear. He'll bully anyone he wants for no reason just to make himself satisfied. It doesn't matter if the student he'll bully is...
70.5K 3.7K 39
Jun has been in college for a good two years now, he is an inspiring actor/model and wants to quickly finish schooling so he would be set to do anyth...
23.4K 939 30
Xu Minghao, an omega and the only omega that doesn't have a smell. Everyone consider him as a beta since no one can feel his pheromones, the only per...
37.6K 1.4K 13
Xu Minghao is just a normal school boy, and so is his crush, Wen Junhui, although Junhui thought he had no friends and no one who liked him or wanted...