The Truth (Original)

By dramaticative_writer

Harry has been talking to Voldermort after the tournament and the man doesn't seem all bad. With the help of... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Inheiritance Papers
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 21 (Part Two)
Smut
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Q and A's
Chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
shower smut
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
VERY IMPORTANT. INVOLVES CONTINUATOIN OF THIS STORY
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 38: Part 2
ALT. ENDING
PART 2
New stories
NEW STORY OUT

Chapter 31

13K 364 28
By dramaticative_writer

Hadrians POV

As we walk further into the woods, I feel more at ease because I'm surrounded by the scent of fellow animals. I relax and let my glamour fall so that my ears and tail are visable. I purr as Tom starts to scratch behind my ears. 

"I'm sad that I can't do this in class." He mumurs. I giggle and nuzzle my nose into his neck. He smells like mint and woods like he was out here earlier. 

"Where are you taking me?" I ask. He just smiles and continues walking. I just pout and huff. He chuckles and I stick my tongue out at him. He raises he eyebrows and we stop walking.

"And just what do you think gives you the right to sass me?" He says in a teasing tone. I timmidly repeat the action and let out a squeak when his teeth tug on it. His eyes have a smirk on them and my face heats up. He sucks it in his mouth as our lips mold together. I whimper as he pushes me up against a tree and pins my arms above my head. I close my eyes as he trails his lips against my neck, leaving marks. He kisses each an every one of them and slowly pulls away from me.  I let out a whine but we continue walking. 

"Are we there yet?" he nods and moves a patch of moss to the side to reveal a beautiful lake with candles and a small fire. 

I gasp and look at Tom who has a small smile on his face. 

"What is all this for?" I ask. He goes over and sits by the fire and pats next to him. 

"I just wanted to do something nice for you. We haven't been on a date since I proposed." He states. I walk over and instead of sitting where he patted, I plop down right in his lap and lean back against him. 

"Well, It's beautiful." I whisper. He wraps his arms around me and I lay my face in his neck. 

"I want to show you something else." He says. I get up and let him bring me to another small clearing and gasp. There, around a heart of candles, is a bed. "I thought that sleeping under the starts would be nice." He says. 

"Only sleeping, I'm still sore from these past few days." I say. He lets out a huff and I giggle. 

(Imagine more candles and bigger with the bed in the middle.)

He kisses the side of my neck and I go and crawl into the bed, snuggling under the covers. he smiles and get in next to me and pulls me closer to him. I basically lay across his body as I close my eyes and listen to his heart beat. 

"Good night." I mimble. 

"Good night, my little kitten." He whisper and kisses my head before we let sleep overtake us. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just thought that some fluff was needed before the next chapter. I love you gusy and always dramaticate

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

649K 19.5K 55
Harry was in his third year when he started noticing inconsistencies in his memory. By the time summer came around he started getting angry. One nigh...
473K 18.5K 46
Draco has a plan, and the results from his plan will be Harry Potter falling in love with him.
140K 2.8K 13
The dark had won the war thanks to Draco who killed Dumbledore and who brought Harry to the Dark Lord. He was put as the right-hand man of Voldemort...
58 2 11
Draco malfoy is defeated after the war and Harry Potter befriends him, draco is weaker then he used to be and soon falls for Harry that is the genera...