Marvel One shots

By _Destined2Ship_

My collection of Smut, Fluff, and Angsty one-shots! Will take requests (that does not mean it will 100% be do... More

Oneshot Requests
(Stony) Bad Kisser
(Spideypool) Baby Boy
(Stony) Don't Stop
(Clintasha) Rough Assassin's
(Stony) Eye Fucking?
(Stucky) Sketchbook
(Stony) He caught me
(Stony) Good Morning
(Spideypool) Beg for it
(Stony) All American
(Spideypool) College
(Winterwitch) His mind
(Hawksilver) His guilty pleasure
(Stony) Can we make up?
(Stucky) Till the end of the line
(Romanogers) Wanna spar?
(Winterwitch) I still love you
(Spideypool) Here without you
(Stony) Nightmares and Push-ups
(Stucky) I wasnt there
(Spideypool) Sassy Spidey
(Romanogers) You're not bad
(Thorki) Great Gods
(Nat×Reader) Jealous much?
(Scarletspidey) Twin brother test
(Spideypool) Tangled in your webs
Theme Songs
Theme Songs 2
(FrostIron) Obedient dreams
(ScarletSilver) You're the only one
(Spideypool) Spidey's fanboy
(Thorki) Disipline for the disgraceful
(Stucky) Our Reunion
(FrostIron) Real or Fantasy
One of the Heros
(Thorki) Sewn Shut
(Witchdoctor) Apology cake
(Stony) It doesn't have to be a holiday
(IronWitch) Stay out of my head
(Stoker) "Happy 18th Spider-MAN"
(IronSoldier) Another Dollar
(Hawksilver) Annoy me till I love you
(Thorki) The best King
(Stony) Put in place
(Multiple ships) Just like a circus
(Winterfalcon) Jealousy comes out
(BlackWinter) Hard to go back
(BlackFalcon) Trip to Confessions
(Stony) Soulmates
(Stony) Move in with me
(Spideypool) I can't do this anymore
(Stuckony) Cheaters don't win. Right?
(Stuckony) Hands that can feel

(Stony) I won't accept you as my Mate

16.8K 336 142
By _Destined2Ship_

(: Please vote and follow me for updates on when the next part will be posted. If you have a request, please put it in the request book where it belongs. I hope you enjoy this! If you do, you should check out some of my other stories <3 Thank you! :)

!Request!
Warning: Omegaverse

There was no way in Hell he would let Captain America, Mr. Spangles himself, be his mate. No way. Not happening. And Steve knew that. He tried his best to make Tony understand that he wasn't like normal Alphas. He wasn't just gonna impregnate his Omega and then leave. He wouldn't mate with anyone without being in love with them, call him old fashioned.

Tony just wouldn't listen to Steve long enough to understand that. Eventually, Steve just sort of gave up trying. Instead, he focused on being there for Tony whenever he needed him. Like when Tony fell asleep in his lab, after a whole day of work, Steve would carry him up to bed. Or when Tony locked himself in the lab on the anniversary of his mother's death and refused to let anyone inside. Steve waited outside the door the whole day, only leaving to use the bathroom and get Tony some food. Eventually Tony let him inside. He made him stay on the other side of the lab, on the couch, but still... at least he let him inside.

They made a foundation of a certain level of trust. They still argued but they managed to figure it out, usually with Steve apologizing. 

The only times Tony wouldn't speak to him is when he was really stressed, really depressed, or it was the week of his heat. Steve could usually tell which one was which. Tony always had a different attitude when his heat was coming up. He was shyer and liked to be alone. He didn't make as many jokes and he preferred to be locked away somewhere at all cost.

That's how Steve knew that Tony's heat was right around the corner. He stopped eating with the group and stayed hauled away in his lab or his bedroom. Everyone had grown accustomed to this and just kept their distance, making sure to stay a certain amount of space away from him. You could see him pass by sometimes when he was switching from his bedroom to his lab. But other than that, there was nothing. You didn't speak to him unless he spoke you to and that was it. But the one person he never went near during his heat was Steve. His Mate. 

Steve tried once, he really did! But the second he tried to catch Tony in the elevator, the doors shut in his face. He realized his mistake and never tried that again. 

This time Tony seemed different though. He was on edge. Anything would spook him. Anything. This time Clint shut the cabinet door and Tony jumped out of his seat and when Clint apologized he raced off to his lab. Steve went down to check on him once and just as he was about to knock Tony came out and ran into him. "S-S-Steve?" He curled in on himself and groaned, "Wh-what are you do-ing down h-ERE! Ahh god."

Tony wrapped his arms around himself and started shaking. Steve went to help him on instinct and Tony held up his hand "D-Don't touch m-me. J-just back! B-back up a-ah few steps."

Steve listened and took a few steps back. Tony thanked him and Steve asked what was wrong. Tony shook his head, "I-I didn't have time t-to get m-my medicine." He straightened himself up a bit, "My pills that calm my heat. I was too busy with work and I forgot about them. N-now it's too late. I-I can't take them once... Once m-my heat has st-started."

Steve nodded in understanding. He'd never seen someone go through a heat before. He really didn't know what to do. "Is there anything I can do? I-I mean... I'm your Mate I have to be able to help somehow, right?"

"You can come into my lab. I'll explain it there."

Steve nodded and let Tony go in first. Once inside he took his usual seat on the couch. Tony went to the opposite side of the room. When Steve asked why Tony wouldn't come to talk to him on the couch Tony explained, "Your scent makes it extremely painful for me. Without my surpressants, I can't really be near you. No offense. It's not exactly my fault."

"None taken. But please explain what is going on Tony. I thought you weren't supposed to take your surpresants after you hit puberty?"

"Not exactly true. You can take surpressants after puberty, it just might cause some damages. Like damaging your scent glands and such. But as for explaining everything that's going on. Basically, I'm sure you already could tell, I'm going through another heat. Only this time, I don't have any surpressants. Therefore there is nothing I can do but ride this heat out on my own... Which I haven't done since my very first heat when I was a teen."

"But why would you keep taking them if they're hurting you?" Steve was trying to wrap his head around it all but he was struggling.

They taught the basics of heats but being an Omega in the 90's was seen as a bad thing so they didn't go too much into it. All he knew was that a heat is an Omegas sign of being ready to reproduce. It was supposed to be the best time to get an Omega pregnant. But now that he was watching it right in front of him, with his own mate, He could tell it affected the Omega's mate as well.

All he wanted to do was love Tony. Mentally, sexually, and emotionally. He knew he couldn't though so he kept his distance, only wanting Tony to be comfortable. "And there's nothing I can do to help? I'm your mate, does that mean nothing here?"

"It lowers the scent of my heat. I don't need a bunch of Alphas coming after me. And believe me, they'll come if they smell it." Tony sighed, "You being my mate means everything here. You can help, you have everything needed to calm my heat I just..." Tony trailed off, looking anywhere in the room but at Steve. "We'd have to have sex and I don't want to just be another toy for some Alpha."

"I'm not like that Tony. And no alpha will come for you while I'm here. I promise." Steve stood up and paced a bit, "Is there nothing else that can help you? I mean there has to be-"

Knock, Knock, Knock!

Their heads turned towards the door but only Steve spoke, "Who is it?"

"It's Bruce, some guys are here, I think they're here for Tony."

Steve turned to look at Tony and Tony shook his head, "I didn't invite anyone."

Steve went and unlocked the door, "You can send them down here."

When Bruce left Tony growled and went to punch Steve in the chest, "What the hell were you thinking?! I just said I didn't invite them! They're only here to fuck me, Rogers! I told you I didn't invite them!"

Steve didn't budge when Tony hit him, He just sighed and waited till he heard the footsteps come from the elevator. "Kiss me."

"What?" Tony backed up. "No way in hell am I-"

He stopped mid-sentence once he saw the men approaching the open door. They were definitely Alphas. All 3 of them. He took a deep breath and pulled Steve down into a kiss. As soon as their lips touched, Tony let out a soft moan. He was really screwed now. He continued the kiss, running his hands through the blonde's absolutely perfect hair. Steves hands found their way to Tony's waist and rubbed his hips. It wasn't rough and messy, but not gentle either. It was more passionate. Like they were finally giving into everything they both wanted.

"Ahem."

They broke apart and Tony had to swallow a moan when Steve pulled him against his body. Steve smirked at the 3 men standing there, "We're a bit busy boys, do you mind rescheduling your meeting with MY mate?"

They nodded and the one in the center spoke, "Maybe some other time, huh Stark?"

Tony nodded and smiled when they left. They shut the door and locked immediately when the left. "Th-Thank you, Ste-VE. Ow!"

Steve backed away and Tony pulled him back again. When Steve gave him a questioning look Tony just put his head in Steve's' chest and whined. The taller male rubbed Tonys back before picking him up and carrying him to the couch. "It's okay to let me do things for you, ya know?"

"I just don't want you to think I'm weak." Tony hugged around Steves' shoulders, "I do care about you though... I know you might think I don't... but I do."

"Then why don't you let me take care of you? I just want to help you baby that's all." Steve rubbed up and down Tony's back.

Tony leaned into the touch, "You called me 'baby'?"

"Yeah, is that okay?"

Tony nodded and lifted up his head, "Only if I can call you Daddy." Steve Growled in the back of his throat, surprising the brunette, "Wait... D-Do you like that?"

Steve nodded, blushing a bit, "Maybe you shouldn't call me that right now. You already smell fantastic, I don't think I could resist you if you kept calling me that."

Tony bit his lip and leaned down to Steve's ear, "Maybe you shouldn't resist... Daddy."

He then kissed down his the blonde's neck, occasionally sucking a bit as he made his way down. Steve's hands made their way under Tony's shirt, "May I?"

Tony nodded and let Steve take off his shirt. Steve's eyes raked over Tony's shirtless torso. The scars from the reactor were splayed across his chest. Steve was happy to take his time admiring it but at this point, Tony's need was just too much of a problem.

"Daddy, hurry up."

Steve raised an eyebrow, "What was that?" His tone sent a shiver through His mate's body. "Oh, you like that?"

Tony nodded, "Yes, Keep talking, Please. Just- Please, keep talking."

Steve grinned at his rambling mate before laying him back on the couch and whispering in his ear, "I want to kiss you from head to toe just so you know how much I actually care about you. Would you like that? Do you want me, huh baby?"

Tony nodded and whined, pulling at Steve's shirt, "Please, off. Take it off, Daddy."

Steve pulled his shirt off and tossed it across the room before returning to claim his mate. "Don't we need a condom?"

"No, I'm pretty sure you can't have kids after the serum but I'm on birth control. Just do it!"

Steve wasted no more time, stripping the rest of their clothes off and thrusting into his very horny lover. Tony gripped onto Steve's arms as he waited for him to bottom out. Once Steve was fully in he pulled back out as gently as he could. Steve reconnected their lips in a fierce kiss as he began to set a faster pace of his thrust. Every time Steve would thrust into him Tony moaned out loud, breaking their kiss for a minute before continuing.

Tony dug his nails into Steve's back, not really caring if he left marks. He honestly doubted he could, but if he did they wouldn't last long.

Steve gripped onto Tony's hips, likely causing bruises that would last quite a while. Tony didn't mind though. Matter a fact, he kinda liked it.

Tony moaned each time his mate hit his prostate, which was basically every thrust. Each second bringing Tony closer to his release. "Daddy! Harder, Faster, Please Daddy!"

"As you wish baby." Steve speed up his sharp thrust, pounding into his lover at Super Soldier speed.

Tony curled into himself as he came, his vision blurring and his legs shaking from the intensity. Steve continued to thrust into the now very happy man, close to his own orgasm. He pulled Tony's hips back onto his as He connected his lips with the shorter male.

Steve pulled out and laid back on the couch panting softly. Tony covered his forehead with his forearm and took a deep breath, trying to remember what it was like to use his own lungs.
"That was fantastic."

A smile crept onto Steve's face as he looked at Tony. "You could say that again."

"That was fantastic."

Steve chuckled, "Are you okay?"

"I am fan-fucking-tastic Captain."

"Language." Steve warned, "Are you sore?"

"I will be.. but Thank you."

"What for?" Steve questioned.

Tony shrugged, "For sticking with me this long."

Steve smiled, "You're worth every minute."

(: The End :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 42 18
Happy to write almost anything, requests are open! :D I will write Smut 🌶️ Fluff 🌻 Angst 🩸 Family 🫂
87.6K 1.5K 62
literally just natasha romanoff one-shots. fluff, smut, angst, whatever comes to mind. enjoy :) p.s. if you find any incorrect spelling or grammatica...
51.5K 940 28
a oneshot book of Nat x Wanda fluff and angst book I will NOT write smut includes mother!daughter relationship this is a fluff and angst book I wil...
225 12 14
This is a collection of cute stories! Requests are open! Contains: Fluff 🌺 Smut 🔥 I hope you enjoy!!