Reader x Female Characters On...

By Kazami_Yui

[DISCONTINUED] Yahallo or ohakonbanchiwa~! Here, I will write some stories between female character(s) and ob... More

Requests here [Closed]
Roselia x Female Reader x First Year! Aqours
Poppin'Party x Female Reader x Third Year! Aqours
Akatsuki Sisters x Female! Reader x Kongou Sisters
Toyama Kasumi x Female! Shy! Reader
Asaka Karin x Female Reader x Verde Emma
Yamato Sisters x Female Reader x Nagato Sisters
Kitazawa Hagumi x Emotionless! Female Reader
First A/N (05/11) (Important)
Minato Yukina x Calm! Cat Lover! Male Reader
Heartbroken! Hikawa Sayo x Childhood! Male! Reader + Little (A/N)
Tsushima Yoshiko x Popular! Idol! Male! Reader x Sakurauchi Riko (Part I)
Tirpitz (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Shimakaze (Kantai Collection)
Little Q&A ! Questions part (26/11)
Little Q&A ! Answer part ! (03/12)
Ushigome Rimi x Kind! Keyboardist! Female! Reader
Shirokane Rinko x Popular! Gamer! Female Reader x Hikawa Sayo
Udagawa Tomoe x Shy! Female Reader
Poppin'Party x Female Reader (Xmas Special)
Little A/N + Q&A (Question Corner) (26/12)
Q&A (Answer Corner) (01/01)
Yandere Prinz Eugen (Azur Lane) x Female Reader x Hood
Sakurauchi Riko x Photographer! Trap! Female Reader x Hanazono Tae
Sick! Hojou Karen x Female Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere Poppin'Party x Female Reader
Hikawa Sayo x Sister! Cold! Delinquent! Female Reader x Hikawa Hina
Ereshkigal x Female Reader x Ishtar (Fate/GO)
Ohtsuki Yui x Female Reader (IM@S CG) [L]
Kisaragi Chihaya x Popular! Idol! Female Reader x Sonoda Umi (Valentines Day)
Akagi x Female Reader x Kaga (Azur Lane)
Quick A/N : 27/02
Fat! Ugly! Nerd! Idiot! Male! Reader x Hikawa Hina (BanG Dream !)
Overprotective!SecondYear! Muse x Popular!Short!Cute!Fem Reader (LoveLive) + A/N
Enterprise x Female Reader x Enterprise Alter (Azur Lane)
Minato Yukina x Neko! Male Reader (BanG Dream !) [L]
Mutsu x Child! Male Reader (Kantai Collection) [F] + 10K !?
A/N : 04/04
Overprotective! Siscon! Sonoda Umi x Lolita! Little sister! Female Reader
Jealous! Remilia Scarlet x Wife! Female Reader (Touhou Project)
Shirokane Rinko x MMO Gamer! Male Reader (BanG Dream!)
Nishikino Maki x DJ Male Reader (Love Live!)
Ichigaya Arisa x Mage! Female Reader x Yandere Shirokane Rinko (BanG Dream!)
A/N : 27/04 + Official Q&A page !
Sonoda Umi x Student council! Sweet! Female Reader (Love Live!)
Futami Twin x Dying! Male Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Massachusetts x South Dakota x Male Reader x Enterprise x Amagi (Azur Lane)
Akagi x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
A/N : !! On Hold !! (24 May)
A/N : I'm back ! (29/05)
Wife! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Yandere! Twin! Ichigaya Arisa x Twin! Female Reader (BanG Dream)
Yuria Harudera x Male Reader x Asako Kusakabe (Grisaia)
Mayuri x Dying! Male Reader (Date A Live)
Wife! Pregnant! Shimamura Uzuki x Blind! Husband! Male Reader (IM@S CG)
Maid! Kanzaki Ranko x Fan! Female Reader (IM@S CG) + Little A/N
(?) Kisaragi Chihaya x (?) Female Reader (THE IDOLM@STER)
Jealous! Girlfriend! Kazami Kazuki x Female Reader (Grisaia)
Belfast x Male Reader (Azur Lane)
Child! Levia x Scientist! Caring! Female Reader (Closers)
A/N:19/10 - About Request Page
Closure of Request Page + Upcoming Stories (26/10)
Zuikaku x Female Reader (Azur Lane)
Sakurano Machiko x Shy! Male Reader (Sakura Spirit)
Gokou Ruri (Kuroneko) x Older Brother! Male Reader (Oreimo)
Wife! Es x Mute! Husband! Male Reader (Blazblue)
A/N : Discontinued (25/02)

Yui Ohtsuki x Reader

6.8K 43 17
By Kazami_Yui

Image from THE IDOLM@STER Cinderella girls (game) (not Starlight Stage)
_______________________

Author-chan's here~!
So the reader will be genderless so male or female and...she will call you "(Y/N)-chan" because she did that with Producer-san like "Producer-chan" so don't worry about it if you're not used to it. And...that's all I guess?
Besides, it will be a nice and cute story.
Anyway ! Nobody requests it since I want a character from IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls so enjoy~!

___________________________

~Reader's POV~
I am actually in a plaza, waiting for someone. I'm actually a student of (Highschool name) and I'm enjoying my life.

"Hey (Y/N)-chan !" I heard someone calling me behind. I turned behind me and I got hugged by a certain blond haired girl. Her name is Ohtsuki Yui, an idol from 346 Productions and a classmate of mine.

"How are you doing Yui-chan ?" I asked her while I hugged her back. She looked at me and smiled.

"I'm fine (Y/N)-chan~!" She then kissed on my cheek. Yeah, I forgot to say but she's also my girlfriend. It was kinda hard to believe since there was a quite a lot of chance I will be friendzoned when I confessed to her but at the end, she accepted my confession. She's my friend since the Middle school and we go out a lot.

(Flashback : During Middle school)
"Hey (Y/N)-chan ! Let's go somewhere after school !" Yui-chan said while we are taking a break on the rooftop. She was licking her lollipop. "B-But where exactly ?" I asked her nervously and she thought for a while. I was quite shy but she's one of my few friends I had. Even though she had a lot of friends, she wanted to hang out with me. "I know a good place so just follow me !" She answered with a smile. I accepted her proposition.

~Time skip : After school~
We were walking to the place she wants us to go while holding our hands. I blushed because her hands are soft. We finally got to the place she wants us to be. It's the park we always play. I expected her to go to a shop or something like that. "W-Why did you bring me here ? Isn't the place we always play ?" I asked her and she giggled. She grabbed my wrist and brought me to the swings. She sat down on one of the swing and said : "Push me ! (Y/N)-chan !" I sighed but I smiled slightly and decided to push her making her to go up. "More !" She said as she went up so I pushed her more further. She laughed while smiling and I giggled.

After a while, it's getting late because it's night time so the street lamp lighted on and illuminate the park and the streets. We stopped to play but Yui-chan still stays on the swing. She took out a lollipop and put it in her mouth. She looked at me and pointed to the other swing next to her. I nodded and I sat down on the swing next to her.
"You know...maybe we won't be together so I want to make a lot of memories with you..." She said as she looked to the starry sky. "I-I want to stay with you...a-and make a lot of memories together no matter what !" I said to her while blushing and I looked at her. She looked at me and smiled as she run to hug me. "Really ?! Yeah !" She jumped and didn't let me go. But at least, she's happy and this is very important for me...

~End of flashback~
We managed to be together since our Middle school and I'm happy with the actual situation. Yui-chan is an idol and I'm her lover but we're still students. Today is our date and I don't have any plan for places. "So what's the plan ?" She asked me while looking at the outfits of a shop. "I don't know, why don't we find out ? Maybe we will find something great." I said as I looked around. "Okay ! What are we waiting for ? Let's go !" She suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me to some place. Looks like she's really looking for this date.

~Time skip : in an arcade room~
We went to the arcade room. The reason is because I want to get something for her. We are looking at different game until Yui-chan grab my wrist. I look at her and she point to a claw crane. Inside of it, it has teddy bear.

"I want it !" She said while she's pointing non-stop to the claw crane. I laughed and I went to the claw crane.
I put a token and I played. Yui-chan hugged me and looked at the claw crane. I can guess she's nervous. I will try-no, do my best to get her teddy bear.

~A few minutes later~
"And here you go !" I gave her the teddy bear and she took it and smiled. "Thank you (Y/N)-chan !" She hugged the teddy bear and she kissed my cheek. I blushed and I tried to keep my cool. "Y-You're welcome..." Looks like I didn't manage to keep it.

"But are you sure ? You lose some token for this one..." I heard her getting sad. It's because I didn't managed to get the teddy bear for the first time so I kept on until I got it. "Don't worry about it ! All I want is we enjoy our date." I reassured her and I can see her smiling slightly and blushing. She tried to hide her blushing with the plush.

While we're walking, we found a dancefloor game. It reminds that since we played it before, she's always winning. I will try to get my revenge. "Hey. Why don't we do that ?" I showed her the game and she smirked. "Well, the winner can order anything to the loser okay~?" She said and while still smirking. I nodded and we played.

~A few minutes later~
"H-How...?" I was panting and looked at the score. I had around of 500,000 points and she had 700,000 points (Random number xd). I still can't beat her. "I win !" She pumped her fist in the air as she smiled. I still can't believe that...

"Now, I want you to bring me something sweet !" She said while she's holding a prideful face. I sighed but I smiled after. At least, we had fun and funny thing, she ordered me the same thing she did before.

We leave the arcade room and we walk through the city and I found a crepe stand. "Wait here Yui-chan." I asked her and she nodded. I went to the stand crepe. "Excuse me..." The owner looked at me "Yes ? What do you want ?" She said while smiling at me. "I want a sugar crepe please." She nodded and she went to make it.

After a while, I took it and I paid its price and I went to Yui-chan sitting on a bench under a tree.
"Here !" I gave her the crepe and I saw her smiling. "Thank you (Y/N)-chan !" She kissed my cheek once again and I blushed again and smiled. Geez, she needs to stop it for a while...
I sat down next to her and I was thinking to where we are going to.

"You know, I enjoy this date..." Yui-chan said as she's looking to her crepe. "You're right, I enjoy it since you're here..." I said and she's blushing. "D-Don't say that g-geez..." She looked away and pouted. I smiled and while she's looking away, I took a bite to her crepe. "H-Hey ! It's mine don't you remember ?!" She looked at me while her blushing became more brighter and I giggled. "But you know it's an indirect kiss right ?" I teased her and she blushes even more than before. "G-Geez..." She's looking away and ate her crepe.

After she finished eating, we continue to wander through the city and I find a karaoke. Yui-chan really likes to go to karaoke. "Hey, why don't we go there ?" I showed her the karaoke and she suddenly grabbed my hand and brought me there. I paid once again and we went to a room.
"It's time to show you my singing skill (Y/N)-chan !" She said as she picked up a micro and I nodded. She picked up a song and her song is : "Radio Happy" I read the name of the song on the TV screen.

(From IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Stage)

After she finishes singing, I applauded her and the screen shows a score.
'95/100'
Wow, she managed to get a good score. "Of course it's my song after all !" Ah okay, she "cheated". Oh well, at least she enjoyed it.
"Hey ! It's your turn !" She said as she gave me the mic. I nodded and I picked up 'Favorite Song' (I chosed LOUDER from Roselia xd) and started singing.

~After the end of your song~
I finished singing and Yui-chan applauded to me. I checked the TV to see my points.
'75/100 points'
Wow, I got a good score. I didn't expect that.
"Wow ! You got a good score ! Why don't you try to be an idol ?" Yui-chan said and she made me blushing. I can't imagine myself being an idol. I chuckled and I tried to keep calm.

~A few hours later~
After some songs, we left and it's getting late. I had an idea for finishing our date. "Hey, I know where we are going." I said and she nodded. She clung to my arm and I blushed.

I brought her to the park. "It's been a while..." She said as she sat down on the swing we used to play. "Hey...push me like before..." She asked me and I nodded and smiled. I pushed her and she's enjoying it, like before.

After a while, she did the same like before : she grabbed a lollipop and put it in her mouth. I sat down on the swing next to her and she gave me a lollipop. I picked it up and I put it in my mouth. I looked up and the sky was orangish because it's getting night.

"You remember what I told you...?" She asked to me and I nodded. "Yes, I remember..." I answered her. "When I thought about it, I expected to get separated from you since, you know, High school and cetera... But I would get lonely without you... But now, you're with me. You even hold your promises ! B-But I didn't expect you to love me back..." She said as she smiled. I smiled too and I looked at her. She suddenly blushed and said : "A-Ah...! I-I'm getting weird am I ?"
I giggled and I gave her a peck on her cheek. She blushed a little brighter and said : "G-Geez...Don't do that without warning me..."
"But you did it too !" I said to her while smiling and she giggled.

"By the way, why did you said you didn't expect me to love you back ? Did you love me since the beginning ?" I asked her and she blushed once again. "A-Ah that... I-I realized since we came here when we were in middle school I fell in love with you... Y-You know, when you said you want to stay with me no matter what..." She answered while she's smiling slightly. I smiled while I blushed. She stood up and went in front of me and smiled. "Thanks for this date, I really enjoyed it" She looked into my eyes while still smiling. I looked into her eyes and...

"I love you (Y/N)-chan..."

_______________________

And that's all for this one~!
I hope you enjoyed it !
I really want to make a simple and peaceful story. Not a complex story and cetera-oh wait...
Anyway, see you next time !

~2027 words~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 143 11
All characters belong to the original owner and same with the pictures that I use. Only you belong to you. Summary: I've always made just Female read...
39K 835 15
It's exactly what it says on the tin! Ever wanted to give your favourite killer a hug? (Perhaps even a cheeky smooch?) Well here you go! Requests we...
655K 30K 18
{RANKED #1 IN #HAIKYUU 13/05/18} {RANKED #1 IN #ANIMEFANFICTION 22/05/18} {RANKED #3 IN #XREADER 27/05/18 (out of over 33k stories what the actual...
1K 33 21
[These oneshots are pretty bad, especially at the beginning, so I'm going to focus on my other stories. I might rewrite them at some point. I WILL ST...