Return Of A Hero

By amourology_

Ash x Harem (If y'all don't like harem shit, then don't read lmao) »»----- ♔ -----«« Ash Ketchum disappeared... More

•𝑅𝑒𝓉𝓊𝓇𝓃 𝒪𝒻 𝒜 𝐻𝑒𝓇𝑜•
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨
✨6✨
✨7✨
✨8✨
✨9✨
✨10✨
✨11✨
✨13✨
✨14✨
✨15✨
✨16✨
✨17✨
✨18✨
✨19✨
✨20✨
✨21✨
✨22✨
✨23✨
✨24✨
✨25✨
✨26✨
✨27✨
✨28✨
✨29✨
✨30✨
✨31✨
✨32✨
✨33✨
✨34✨
✨35✨
✨36✨
✨37✨
✨38✨
✨39✨
✨40✨
✨41✨
✨42✨
✨43✨
✨44✨
✨45✨
✨46✨
✨47✨
✨48✨
✨49✨
✨50✨
✨51✨
✨52✨
✨53✨
✨54✨
✨55✨
✨56✨
✨57✨
✨58✨

✨12✨

13.2K 197 73
By amourology_

"Α нєяσ ¢αи вє αиу ρєяѕσи яєαℓℓу ιитєи∂є∂ σи мαкιиg тнє ωσяℓ∂ α вєттєя ρℓα¢є fσя αℓℓ ρєσρℓє"

-Maya Angelou

»»————-  ————-««

Ash and Gary stare at one and another in solem silence. After a minute Ash breaks the silence.

"Let's give our battle everything we've got Gary." He said with a smile.

"You got it Ashy-boy." Said Gary with a smirk calling Ash by his old nickname.

"Ashy-boy?" Asked Paul with a smirk.

"Thanks a lot Gary." Said Ash unhappily.

The young professor chuckles at Ash's dismay.

"Anyway we have to decide who bunks where. How many rooms do we have?" Asked Gary.

Brock looks at the keys in his hands.

"Uhhh... four." He replies.

"So that means four people per room lets split up, we have six girls and twelve boys so start choosing your roommates everyone." Ash tells the group.

"So six girls means one in two rooms and two in two rooms so who goes where?" Asks May.

The girls look at one and another.

"I'll go with Bonnie since we traveled together, May and Dawn how about you share a room Ok?" Asks Serena.

The girls nod. Then Misty whispers in a voice that the guys and Bonnie can't hear.

"Who ever bunks with Ash don't pull anything ok?" She asks with a serious expression.

The girls blush and nod.

"Ok so two roomswill have an extra person. Um, Brock, Ritchie, and Gary, go with Misty since you know her best." Says Ash.

The three guys nod.

"Max go with your sister, Brendan your friends with May and Paul you know Dawn better than the others so you go with them." Continues Ash the three guys nod.

"Trip and Cilan know Iris better go with her, Clemont, Bonnie is your sister, Alain and Sawyer you know Serena pretty well the three of you can go there meaning I'll go with Trip, Iris, and Cilan." Concludes Ash.

The remaining boys nod their heads in agreement. Iris blushes realizing that Ash is going with her. The rest of the girls are a little annoyed.

As they're walking Misty pulls Ash for a private conversation.

"Any specific reason why you're bunking with Iris?" She asks suspiciously.

"Just process of elimination.." Ash says as he puts his hands up in defense.

"Iris only really knows those from Unova and that's just Cilan and Trip, everyone else has more people they know it was just equal distribution and thats all." Replies Ash with a serious expression after.

Misty decides to let it go and walk away.

Everyone heads to their sepetate rooms. In Ash's room, Iris asks Ash who he's going to use in the first round.

"Isn't it obvious?" He replies.

Meanwhile Misty tires to ask Gary the same thing and recives the same response.

"Isn't it obvious?" Is all Gary tells Misty in regards of his battle with Ash tomorrow.

Everyone is on edge wondering who was going to be used.

Eventually everyone calls it a night and heads of to bed. The next morning everyone is eating breakfast in and getting ready for their match in the tournament, fortunately none of the others besides Ash and Gary had to face eachother so they could all give it everything they had, best case scenario only one of them will fall in this round.

At noon at the arena Gary and Ash were battling at

"Ladies and Gentalmen! We are here for one of the noon battles taking place in the ICT! On the left we have the boy who has saved our world more times than we can count, ASH KETCHUM! And on the right we have Ash's original rival from Pallet town, and the grandson of one Professor Samuel Oak, I give you Professor Gary Oak!" Said the announcer with his deafening microphone.

The two boys step up to the battle field Gary is wearing a black shirt with a green vest, and purple pants. Ash is still wearing his Kalos clothes, only now he has his cloak on as well, but with the hood off so it functions more as a cape than a cloak, with his red hat with the golden arc on his head of raven black hair, and has Pikachu perched on his shoulder.

"This will be a one on one pokemon battle, the trainer whose pokemon last longer will move on to the second round. Now let's select our battle field." Said The announcer.

"In this arena we have the options of one: The water arena, two: the electric arena, three: the forrest arena, or four: the rock arena. Let's see which one it'll be!"

A spinner with four different sections shows one with a rock, one with a tree, one with a lightning bolt, and one with a wave appear on the screen. The spinner spins after a minute it stops on... the wave!

"Water field it is folks!" Shouts the announcer into his microphone.

"Now trainers send out your pokemon for this battle."

Ash and Gary grin, Gary picks up a pokeball.

"Pikachu!" Shouts Ash.

"Blastoise!" Shouts Gary.

"I choose you!" They shout at the same time.

Gary throws the pokeball sending out the giant water tortise.

"A battle of the starters huh?" Says Misty looking at the two pokemon and their trainers.

"Huh?" Asks Dawn who had finished her battle already.

"Pikachu was given to Ash, because the three starters had all been taken by three other kids. The one who took Squirtle was Gary." Explaind Misty.

"Oh." Says Dawn.

"This battle will be Pikachu vs. Blastoise on the water battle field, ready? Battle begin!" Says the referee.

Ash asseses the field. there were a total of six small islands about 3 ft. in diamiter on a ten by five foot field meining that the field was eighteen feet of land and thirty two feet of water, Ash would have to use this to his advantage.

"Blastoise use Hydro pump on Pikachu!" Shouted Gary.

The shellfish Pokémon fired off two streams of water from the cannons on his shoulders towards Pikachu.

"Stay in between the two streams of water and then close in with a Quick attack!" Instructed Ash.

"On it Ash!" Said Pikachu speaking Pokemon as usual, but now Ash could understand him due to his aura.

The electric mouse started glowing white then dashed foreward in between the two streams of water avoiding damage, then colliding with Blastoise, but due to the water types very sturdy nature, not taking much damage.

"Blastoise get rid of that mouse with Ice Punch!" Gary tells his partner.

Blastoise's hand starts glowing an icy blue and he swings it at Pikachu.

"Counter with Electro ball!" Shouts Ash,

Pikachu creates the ball of electricity on his tail and sends it into Blastoises Ice punch negating it.

"Clever Ashy-boy lets see if you can keep up with this, Blastoise use Dark pulse!" Says Gary smirking.

Blastoise shoots a beam of darkness from it's left cannon at Pikachu.

"Get rid of it with Iron tail Pikachu!" Shouts Ash.

The electric mouse's tail transforms into iron and cuts right through the attack keeping it from hitting Pikachu.

"Now use Thunderbolt Pikachu!" Shouts Ash.

"Dragon Pulse Blastoise, over power him!" Shouts Gary.

Pikachu's cheeks spark then send a bolt of lightning at Blastoise, who returns with a colorful beam of energy coming from his right cannon.

The moves collide but Thunderbolt wins out knocking Blastoise into the water causing him to sink.

"Nooo!" Shouts Gary looking at his starter lying on the bottom of the arena.

"You're good Gary, very good, but this match is mine." Says Ash.

"It's not over yet!" Shouts Gary.

He pulls out two stones. A small green one and a large black and blue one. Ash widens his eyes when he realizes what Gary is holding.

"Blastoise catch!" Shouts Gary throwing the stone at his partner. The tortoise opens his eyes swims up and grabs the stone. Upon contact the stones start to glow.

"Now Blastoise. MEGA EVOLVE!" Shouted Gary with all his might.

The Pokémon disappears in a ball of glowing light, when it disappears Mega Blastoise is standing ready to fight.

"Blastoise! Dark pulse!" Shouts Gary and the Pokémon shoots the dark type move from the blaster on his right arm.

"This again? In that case Pikachu respond with Iron tail again!" Instructs Ash to his best friend.

The Pokemon's move collide, but this time Pikachu is the one over powered. Ash grunts

"Crap! I forgot, Mega Blastoise has the Mega Launcher ability, boosting his pulse moves, this is going to be harder than I thought." Thought Ash to himself, reassessing his strategy.

"Blastoise use Dragon pulse!" Shouted Gary.

Mega Blastoise shot the dragon type move at Pikachu.

"Electro ball buddy!" Ash told Pikachu.

Pikachu shoots the ball of electricity at the Dragon pulse canceling it out.

"Jump from island to island and use Quick attack pal!" Shouts Ash the electric type dashes forward at Mega Blastoise jumping from islan to island to confuse it.

"Just focus Blastoise and then when he hits you knock him away using Ice punch!" Gary tells the water type.

Unfortunatley when Pikachu collides with Mega Blastoise his move is thrown off and misses with Ice punch, Mega Blastoise, slides ack from the force of the Quick attack.

"Blast that rat with a full force Hydro pump Blastoise!" Shouts Gary.

The water tortoise starts charging the water type move but it'll need a second to prep and that was all the time Ash needed.

"Upper cut that tortise with an Iron tail Pikachu!" Shouts Ash.

"Enjoy the swim!" Shouts Pikachu hitting Mega Blastoise square in the jaw knoucking him into the water causing the move to miss, then he falls into the water and sinks again.

"Now's our chance, end this with your strongest Thunderbolt Pikachu!" Shouts Ash.

"Lights out Blastoise!" Shouts Pikachu zapping the submerged Mega Blastoise.

The water conducted the electricity making the damage worse. A fainted Blastoise floats to the top of the water.

"Blastoise is unable to battle so the winner of this match is Ash and his Pikachu!" Declares the ref.

"Thanks a lot Blastoise return." Says Gary recalling the Pokemon to it's pokeball.

"Thanks a lot buddy." Says Ash as Pikachu runs up his arm and onto his shoulder.

The field returns to normal. Ash walks over to where Gary is standing.

"Thanks for the great battle Gary." Says Ash Shaking hands with his old friend.

"Same to you Ash." Says Gary returning the handshake.

"Take care of Misty Ash, also interesting fact: She talks in her sleep." Gary whispers in Ash's ear.

Ash blushes in response to this, which Gary returns with a smirk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.2K 276 15
(If you're not reading this on Wattpad, you're reading an illegal copyright version of it) Ash is having a tough time with finding motivation to cont...
711K 9K 108
Ash Ketchum, with Pikachu and the rest of his Kalos team (except for Goodra & Greninja), return home to Pallet Town, where his former travelling comp...
197K 3K 26
⚠️Rewritten⚠️ Search 'Resurgence| A Pokémon Fanfiction' ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 'Never Give Up Until The End' Is what got him to where he is toda...
49.9K 902 26
okay first off this is a sequel to my other book 'mixed feelings - an amourshipping story'so if you hadnt read it i suggest you do before reading thi...