UNRAVELED ~ STEVE ROGERS [3]

By junosgarden

Book Three in the Lies Series {Civil War Fanfiction} The Avengers have new members and new compound. To the o... More

Prologue
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Afterword

Foreword

2.9K 42 6
By junosgarden

It's been a blast writing this series and watching my character, Keight, grow throughout the stories.

It's taken me a long time to get to this book, and this one has been the most challenging one yet. I've really tried to push Keight further than before, because if you want to see what your characters are like on the inside, you have to break them.

Creating new characters like the Arohangi family as been great fun, as most of those characters are based off of real people in my life and I wanted them to be as accurate as possible.

This year has been a tough one and it definitely reflects in Keight's troubles, and in some ways she is an extension of myself.

I'm really proud of Unraveled so far and I hope you guys enjoy it too.

- JJ

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 97 40
"No one hurts her, and lives. No one." The Avengers get a new member, Tony's sister, and the trials and tribulations bring James and her closer, but...
138K 4.5K 22
(Book 3) Steve and Anna have a surprise of their own, and of course, so does HYDRA. Everything was on the right path for a while for the couple unti...
7.6K 215 16
(Takes place during CATWS) It's been almost a year since the Battle Of New York. Mia is still working for S.H.I.E.L.D and has some old friends helpin...
1M 31.1K 27
(Book one) When Anna Smith enrolled in the army, she was best friends with Bucky Barnes and Steve Rogers. She left them to follow a dream of becoming...