Life 2.0: mostly sweet short...

By sabrynabrooklynne

The 30+ stories in this collection are short mostly sweet vignettes with a transgender theme. While most are... More

The Dresser Drawer Treasure Hunt
Halloween When Russell Was Ten
Did You Have Fun At The Arcade?
Three Positives
Um, Dad...
A Little Better
Firsts
They Said Nothing Changes
귀신 (Gwisin)
Jasmine's Dilemma
I'm Serious
the X-Factor
Happy Birthday
A Moment In The Mirror
The 💄 App
The Babysitter
You're A Full 'A'
Out Of Death, New Life Appears
Dear Dad
Dear Diary
Social Media Update 👍🏻
A Bonus Super Short Story: Sweet? I Guess It Depends On How You Look At It.
The Gift
My First Public Outing
A Sad Dark Depressing Bonus Story
Prom Night
Last Entry - revised
Family
Daddy's Little Girl
First Bra
All Thanks To A Movie He Doesn't Even Know The Name Of

It Was Destiny All Along

1.7K 18 5
By sabrynabrooklynne

Jimmy Mills sighed, as he turned the key to his apartment.

It would've been great, he thought, but hardly fair.

He opened the door and there, sitting on the couch was Vicki, waiting for him.

"What... What the hell are you doing here?" he asked in surprise, not expecting to see her.

She looked up at the sound of his voice. "I live here, remember?"

"Yeah, but why, why Vic? ... I mean ... my folks left hours ago. Their plane's somewhere over Kansas by now. You don't have to do this for their sake, anymore."

"It's not for their sake, you clueless bastard, it's for yours."

"Mine? What are you talking about? Didn't Madame Souza --"

"No, Madame Souza didn't." She replied as she stood up and posed, a hand on each hip, accentuating the curves of her thin waist, her top tight across her breasts.

"Look at me."

He took his time and enjoyed looking her up and down, drinking in the sight.

He could not get enough of Victoria, who was five foot eight inches of delicious, sexy feminine curves, proudly displayed in a white summer dress spotted with big blue flowers. The flared tail of the dress was short enough to show plenty of lovely leg, her cute little butt made more prominent by the two-inch white strappy slingback heels she wore.

The dress snuggly hugged her wide hips and narrow waist, and its low-cut sweetheart neckline showed a hint of the cleavage of her small, pert, perfect breasts.

Atop her petite shoulders and framed by long, wavy, chocolate cherry red hair, was the cutest pixey face, with a dainty upturned nose, pouty, full, kissable lips, dimples, a generous splattering of freckles above her cheeks, and spellbinding green eyes.

"Yeah, I see," Jim responded.

He tried hard to suppress a smile, to hide what he felt whenever he looked at her. He masked his  excitement and arosual with a look of  concern.

"W-What happened, and why is it my fault?"

"I headed to Souza's place as soon as you left for the airport with your folks. I told her they'd left, and that it was time."

"And?"

"And she said, 'Vic-tor. You ask'd Madam Souza for elixir to turn into girl so friend's family believe son have girlfriend and not gay roomate..." Vicki began, imitating the old woman's Eastern European accent and broken English.

She nervously continued, knowing she was about to make a revelation, "...Mad-ame Souza, she look into crystal ball and see . . . "

Vicki paused, took a deep breath, let it out, and continued, ". . . you have huge male crush on straight roommate. Madame Souza also see how friend feel about female you and not gay male you. Crystal Ball show Madam Souza if you stay female he marry you, make you life long, happy, and you make sveet babies together. I see whole future, is good life. Perfect life for both of yous.  I make strong potion - change can be permenant."

Jim's knees went weak and he stumbled back against the wall for support.

"That's crazy, Vic."

"I know - you think I don't know. I argued with her for half an hour. She said she was doing me - doing us both a huge favor, and she'd never turn me back. She said..."

Her voice broke.

"She said you were already in love with me, this me, as Victoria."

She suddenly turned her head and for the first time, looked him in the face, "Is she right? A-Are you . . . in love with me?"

"I... I don't know, Vicki. Her potion turned you into a beautiful, very sexy girl, definitely my 100% absolute dream girl and more gorgeous than I could ever have imagined, but you're really Victor Stahler, my life-long best friend. Only . . . only Victor is a large, muscular, bodybuilding obsessed guy, whose only romantic interest is dominating submissive, feminine gay guys, always a top, never a bottom, and I'm a girl crazy straight guy, the jock, ONLY interested in cute, sweet, petite, pure, innocent, sweetheart girls. We've played on the same league football (soccer) team, gone rock climbing, zip lining, and sky diving, we're weightlifting gym rats . . . We've been best friends since you were four and I was five and we share an apartment, but I'm as heterosexual as one can possibly be and you're the most masculine, homosexual, alpha male I've ever known. How can I be in love with you?"

She stood and took a step towards him.

"Then prove it. Kiss me."

"Are you crazy, Vic? I can't kiss you."

"Sure you can. You kissed me often enough when your folks were watching."

"That was for them, to protect your relationship with your family  . . . pretending, putting on a show so they wouldn't know you were living with me, figure out you're gay, and go home to end up outing you to your parents."

"So you're saying you don't feel anything for Denise? You didn't feel anything at all when we kissed? No warmth, no increased heart rate, no arousal, no emotional desire?"

"No, and I didn't think either of us really liked it. I'm not your type of guy, anyways, I'm too masculine for you, and well, I'm definitely not into guys."

In reality Jim knew he had liked kissing Victoria, when he allowed himself to believe that Madame Souza's potion really turned Vic into an actual girl, his perfect dream girl. As long as he let go and didn't think of her as Victor, kissing had been wonderful, intoxicating, perfect.

She was a great kisser too, and he knew that if she were a real girl he probably would have already tried to bed her, and he was definitely aroused seeing her still in the apartment when he returned from the airport, but he was hardly going to admit those feelings.

"Well, if we didn't like it then, we won't like it now, either. And we can go tell that crazy old bat she's wrong, and she has to change me back."

Jimmy sighed. He saw that he wasn't going to be able to get out of this, so finally, he relented.

"Okay," he said, feeling uncertain and more than a little embarrassed. "How do we do it?"

"Hell, Jim. Did you suddenly forget how to seduce a woman? Just do it!"

She posed in place; her arms braced stiff against her sides, her lips in an exaggerated pucker.

He leaned forward, his lips barely brushing against hers.

"How was that, Vic? Did you feel anything, cause I didn't."

"Lousy as hell, Jim. If you kissed all girls like that, you'd still be a virgin."

Ouch, the insult stung.

"Oh, yeah?"

He quickly grabbed her by the waist and pulled her to him, pressing his aroused body against hers, as hard as he could. Before she could protest, he had her head in his hands and began kissing her fiercely and passionately, the way he kissed other girls.

"O-oh," was all that managed to escape her mouth once their lips met.

A delicious warmth ignited in her lower abdoman and began to flow into her, flow through her. She was lit up from within and her whole body was on fire.

She knew, instinctively, that Jim was the source of these exquisite feelings, and she pressed up even closer into his embrace, wanting more . . . please more.

He spun them around, pinning Denise against the back of the apartment door with a thud.

"Oh my," escaped her lips as the room began to spin and she became lightheaded. Every nerve di g in her body tingled as they continued to kiss a few moments more.

"Tell me again that I can't kiss," Jimmy breathlessly challenged when they finally broke the passionate embrace, his own body tingling with much the same warmth she felt.

Denise blushed and shook her head, a shy smile curving her petite, pouty oh, so inviting lips.

"Tell me again you didn't feel anything," she shot back, having been acutely aware of feeling his massive, rock hard member pressed against her loins as they had passionately, lustfully kissed.

"Yeah, okay," he reluctantly admitted, looking into her mesmerizingly electric, piercing green, almond shaped eyes, "but this . . . this isn't right."

"Why not?"

"Because you're actually a gay male, not a girl and I'm as straight as they come."

"Jim, we talked about this before your parents got here. When Madam Souza used the spell to turn me into a girl, I was changed in every way. As long as the spell lasts, there's nothing male about me. This girl standing in front of you is not Victor, I'm Victoria. I'm 100% female down to my chromosomes, or at least I think that's how it worked. She did say that if I stayed this way for more than three weeks I'd need to avoid bedding any guys because I'd be ovulating and probably end up pregnant, which would immediately make my change irreversible."

She reached down, gathered the hem of her skirt in her fingers and lifted it, allowing him to get an eye full of her tight neoprene bikini cut panties. She was showing him her completely flat nether region, well, aside from the unmissable, highly defined outline of vulva lips, wanting him to realize there wasn't a lump where her rather well endowed male appendage would have been if she still had one.

Jim also notice a wetness to that area of her panties as well.

"Oh my word! It really is gone, Vic! How does that make you feel?"

"Honestly, and I would never have believed I'd ever be saying this, but I don't mind it."

Jimmy pondered this realization for a moment.

"You're sure she said it could be permanent."

"Yeah, she assured me that there was only one way to reverse it. It's permenant unless we can prove her crystal ball wrong about us. With the kiss you just gave me, there's no way we can do that. Looks like I'm stuck being a girl for the rest of my life."

"Look," she continued as she released the hem of her skirt and ran the fingers of one hand through her hair, revealing a beautiful silver chandelier earring dangling a pear drop cradled pearl three inches below her earlobe. "I never wanted to be a girl, never understood drag queens, cross dressers, or trannies, thought that sissy shit was psycho bs, b-but you know what? As long as I'm with you, I don't mind. I'm warming up to the idea."

Victoria looked away, paused, then back at Jimmy, her eyes reflecting sparkles of light from the tears forming in them. She dropped her gaze to the floor before continuing.

"I know I've never told you this before, but I-I've actually been in love with you since I was eleven. You're the only guy I've ever been able to imagine spending the rest of my life with. If this is what it takes for me to finally get to be with you, I'm willing to do it. If this is what you want, then this is what I want to be. I'd do anything for you, Jim, anything. I love you, have always loved and desperately desired a genuine reciprocation of that love. If making love to you as a girl feels even half as good as that last kiss did, I'm in. I'll be whatever your dream girl is, for the rest of our lives and not regret that decision, even for a moment, for as long I live, if it means our heart are intertwined and we become one."

Jimmy didn't say anything in response. Instead he just stood there in shock.

Finally, Vicki broke the silence, "You're the love of my life, Jim and if I can't be with you then I'll die a severely unhappy girl, never having know true love. It's not like I can ever go back to my old life, because you and I both know her crystal ball isn't wrong about us."

Jimmy stood motionless, silently staring at floor, deep in thought.

"We went to Madame Souza to have her make me unrecognizable as myself, to look like a girl so I could continue to hide from my parents while yours were here. What did she ask you before transforming me? She asked you to describe your dream girl, and you did. I'm great detail. Jim, look at me.

"I'm no longer Victor. I AM that girl. Your dream girl is standing before you, begging to spend the rest of her life with you. Can you really tell her no?"

Still several more moments of awkward silence passed before Jim finally moved in and again, passionatly planted his lips on hers, taking her by surprise, and this time, not only taking her breath away but causing her body to shudder in rapturous ecstacy.

He was kissing her this time with even more passion than before.

For Victoria, the feelings she had felt during the previous kiss, came back, only this time stronger, much stronger. She could feel the difference between this kiss and the last and knew he meant this one as a warmth washed over her, curling her toes and causing one leg to involuntarily bend at the knee, raising her foot off the floor.

It was as if lightning struck her body.

Victoria took a deep breath and jumped. Raising her other foot off the floor as well, she wrapped both her tanned, perfect legs around his waist and raised her body so that his lips were now buried between the ample mounds of her cleavage.

At this moment she was in rapturous heaven.

Immediately, another wave washed over her and every nerve-ending in her body came alive, this time washing away any lingering desire to ever return to being her old gay male self.

Other new feelings and sensations began to occur throughout her body. Her breasts tingled, her nipples grew stiff, begging to be suckled, and the feeling between her legs, which completely different and massively more intense than anything Victor had ever felt. Vaguli reminiscent of what a male orgasm felt like only inside now instead of out, and radiating outward from deep within her abdoman in repeatedly pulsing, incredibly warm waves that flowed throughout her body, again and again, for well over two minutes, instead of a single, three second, concentrated-in-one-spot, sensation.

She didn't at all, understand how she was just now, experiencing the most incredible orgasm of her life, and without even having any genital stimulation, something she'd never imagined possible as a guy.

Jim pressed his body against Victoria's, pinning her, even harder, against the door.

She could feel his rock-hard manhood pressed so firmly against her crotch she almost fainted, as she desperately desired it inside her.

Her breasts were now pleasantly crushed by his massive chest.

Their arms moved, their hands exploring the contours of each other's bodies, and they both knew, in that instant, they didn't want to be touching the other's clothing.

They wanted to know what it was like for their naked bodies to be moving against each other, skin-on-skin, to know one another other in the biblical sense,  with Jim repeatedly plunging into her, splitting her wide open with each pump.

Without another word, they ended the kiss and viki stood back on her own two feet. Before he could collect her thoughts, or even utter a word, like a delicate flower, Jimmy scooped Victoria up and carried her off to his bed.

::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::  ::

The morning sunlight filtered through the opwn blinds covering the window next to the bed, landing on Jimmy's face, the warmth causing him to stir.

He was completely devoid of clothes. His also nude fiancée, Victoria, sleeping next to him with her head and one arm resting on his chest.

Jim admired her beautiful, perfect, angelic face as he thought back over all that had transpired since their visit to Madame Souza.

The "fiancée" part had happened after their third bout of lovemaking during the night, and her gleeful "Yes!" had led to another.

He shifted, kissing her forehead.

"Mmm, good morning," Denise offered, as she opened her eyes with the smile of a woman still basking in a post-coitus orgasmic glow.

She looked up at him, studying the contours of his rugged, stubbled face and then slowly down his naked, firm, muscular body, to his exposed manhood. A quick, barely audible moan of pleasure escaped her lips.

Denise bit her lower lip and returned the gaze of her piercing green eyes back to Jim's face.

She placed a hand against his chest.

"I guess we won't be going to Madame Souza's after all," she commented, waiting to hear him agree.

A happy, satiated smile spread across his face and he began to comb his fingers through her hair.

"Sure we will . . . but later . . . I want, er, I mean I think that we both want . . . to thank her."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

290K 985 12
Leonard announces his intention to go to a costume party dressed as a girl and turns to his Mother for help. This was something she never imagined ha...
353K 946 5
ONE SHOTS REVAMPED! Lemme go 'straight' to the point. This story is not particularly suited mainly for those not supporting lgbtq+ wandering this pag...
35 1 1
A short story collection regarding a weird new take on Beauty and the Beast. chapter one: the first story, the main index chapter two: before the fi...
2.2K 19 11
Hello children! This is my collection of oneshots. It will contain random stories which was in my mind for a long time. And now it's for you to read...