The Dragon Princess and the S...

By Skippy6804

(Y/N) Lily Potter lives with her twin brother, Harry James Potter. They are very close and are best friends... More

First things First
Prologue
It's Magic?
Letters
You're a witch
Diagon Alley
He-who-must-not-be-named
Hogwarts Express
Welcome to Hogwarts
First Day
Potions
Flying Lessons
A/N Please Read!
Detention
The Third Floor Corridor
I'm Here
Halloween
Quidditch
Fluffy
Most Wonderful Time of the Year
Christmas
The Mirror
The Philosopher's Stone
Detention...again
Studying
The Plan
The Trapdoor
Last Day, New Beginning
Goodbye for Now
Dobby
The Escape
Floo Powder
Going back to Hogwarts
First Day Back
Defense Against the Dark Arts
Tryouts
The Voice
The Chamber of Secrets
Rogue Bludger
Parseltongue
Polyjuice Potion
Petrified
Spiders
Into the Chamber
Summer
Aunt Marge and the Night Bus
The Leaky Cauldron
Dementors
BuckBeak
Boggart
Hogsmeade
Screams/ He Was Their Friend
Christmas Surprise
Padfoot
From now on
Summer
The Malfoys
Quidditch World Cup
The Tri-wizard Tournament
Unforgiving Curses
The Champions
Dragons and Ferret
First Task
Perfect Night
Blanket Fort
Yule Ball
Second Task
Third Task
He's Back
I Choose Her
The Order
Back to Hogwarts
Umbridge
Dumbledore's Army
Double Agents
The Promise
Caught
The Vision
Department of Mysteries
Never Give Up
Slughorn
Draco & Mummy
Year Six
Liquid Luck
Recreate
Cursed
The Slug Club
Celebration
Christmas Party
Fire
Poisoned
Sectumsempra
The Astronomy Tower
New Adventure
Eight Potters
The Will
Last Night
Ministry of Magic
Splinched
Ron
Godric's Hollow
Baby Mine
Snatched
The Manor
The Cottage
The Battle Begins
Severus Snape
The Twins Who Lived
We're Home
Epilogue
THERE'S A SEQUEL!!!!!!!!
WTF!!!
There's a Copy Cat

Back

51.9K 1.3K 980
By Skippy6804

Draco's pov:

I was walking to the great hall with the fellas for the final feast. "Draco!" I heard as I was about to enter. I turned around and saw Ron and Harry. I motioned the fellas to go on as they walked up to me. "What is it?" I asked. "We wanted to that you for helping us in the chamber." Harry said.

"Did you actually mean what you said, Harry?" I asked. "What? That I love my sister? Yeah of course." He said and Ron nudged him. "Okay yes, I am glad that you are with my sister. You care for here just as much as I do. That doesn't mean I like you though, it means I tolerate you." He said. "And that means?" I questioned.

"Draco Malfoy, would you like to eat with us?" He asked. I thought about it for a moment and smiled. "Sure." . They smiled and we walked into the great hall and sat down at the Gryffindor table together. We talked and laughed together. "Guys, Hermione's back!" Longbottom beamed.

Granger was at the entrance of the great hall. We all got up and she ran to us then hugged Harry. "No thanks." I said when she was about to hug me. She rolled her eyes and when she was about to hug Ron she stopped. He turned red and shook her hand. "Can you two just hug? That was painful to watch." I said.

They looked at eachother then Granger hugged him and he returned it. He mouthed 'Thanks' to me and I smirked. "Wait, if you're here that means-" I was cut off when Harry ran towards the entrance.

Your pov:

I came back from the hospital wing and I stood at the entrance of the great hall. Harry beamed then ran to me. We embraced each other in a tight hug. "I'm sorry, princess." He said softly. "I know." I replied. He pulled away and kissed my forehead. I looked past him and saw Hermione and Ron standing behind Draco.

He was looking at me with his grey eyes that were filled with happiness and love though at the same time it looked like he wanted to cry. "Go to him." Harry said from behind me. "Kiss me like you miss me, Draco!" I smiled. We ran to each other and met half way. Draco picked me up in a passionate kiss holding me tightly. I missed feeling his lips on mine and I can tell he felt the same.

I pulled away and rested my forehead on his looking him in the eyes. "I'm sorry." He said softly. "It's not your fault." I said. "But I should have been there. I'll be by your side to protect you from now on, I promise." "Always?" "Always." He said then connected our lips again. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I returned. He put me down and kissed my nose.

"This belongs to you." Draco said and pulled out my switch knife. "You had it all this time?" I questioned. "It does come in handy when you're trying to fight off several acromantulas." Draco said. "Acromantulas!? You saw Acromantulas!?" I gaped. "Long story that'll tell you later."

"You better, you saw freaking acromantulas." I said and Draco laughed. "God I've missed you, so much." Draco smiled. "I've missed you too." I smiled back. We connected our lips again passionately for a long moment. "Let's sit down." I said. We sat down at the Gryffindor table with the trio. Draco put his arm around me holding me close.

"Before we begin our feast, let's give a round of applause to Professor Sprout and Madame Pomfrey, whose Mandrake Juice has been successfully administered to all those who had been petrified." Dumbledore spoke and everyone cheered. "Also, in the wake of recent events, as a school treat, all exams have been cancelled." He added.

Everyone cheered loudly. "Oh, no." Hermione said. "Don't worry 'Mione I'll make an exam for you to take." I assured and she smiled. Then Hagrid came in through the door. "Sorry I'm late. The owl deliverin' my release papers got all lost 'n confused. Some ruddy bird named Errol." He said.

Ron exchanged nervous glances with Dumbledore. Hagrid walked to us and spoke, "I jus' want to say... that if it wasn't fer' you, Harry... you an' Ron... and Draco... and (Y/N)... and Hermione... Well, I jus' want to say... Thanks." "There's no Hogwarts without you, Hagrid." Harry and I said in unison, smiling. Dumbledore stood and clapped slowly then everyone cheered.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.9K 935 21
I'm sure you've heard of Harry Potter and how he defeated the dark lord, Lord Voldemort. But what if he has the sister, a twin sister to be exact, w...
309K 7.2K 30
Harry James Potter and (Y/n) Lily Potter are The Chosen Twin. They are The Twin Who Lived. The one who lived once they lost their parents who protect...
2.3M 108K 36
Harry is back at Hogwarts for yet another year with his friends, but instead of the excitement that he usually feels to be returning to his beloved h...
3.8K 207 55
Y/N arrives at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry under the guise of a muggle-born student. Little does she know, she is the daughter of the...