Darling Chainz

By miaa_meii

*Your typical 'player falls in love' story* Chase Ravens is the major player in Alerion College. He has hooke... More

Prologue
1. Moving Back
2. Darling Chainz
3. I Don't Know...Do I?
4. You Can Live With Me
5. The First Day of Sharing a Condo = Complications
6. Work
7. Cancelled Plans
8. Punishment?
9. Ice Cream
10. A Bitter Day
11. Making Up
12. The Fair
13. Besties to the Rescue
14. Jared's Birthday Party
16. Picnic
17. Chasing You
18. Stares
19. The Chaos At Work
20. What a Day
21. The Event...Coming Soon
22. Pumped Up For the Event
23. Pricks These Days
24. Fun in the Sun
25. A Night Full of Events
26. The Aftermath
27. A Long Day
28. Darling Chainz Initiates
29. A Birthday to Remember
30. Overprotective Much
31. Fantasies Fulfilled
32. Try Possessive
33. The Clinging Doll
34. Letting Loose
35. When Things Couldn't Possibly Get Worse...
36. Sulking
37. Back to Classes
38. Revelations
39. Imagination Gone Wild
Epilogue

15. Strong

5.4K 151 30
By miaa_meii

Chapter 15: Strong

Friday

*~~Alice's POV~~*

Ok, now, just one more problem. Just one more problem then I'll be done...one more...I can do this. Nooo brain, don't shut down on me, you can do this!

Oh wait, this is the bonus problem. Yay I can put whatever down and get points for it.

Clicking my pen, I am now finished with my homework and a big, happy smile finds its way on my lips. I stretch a bit and fall from my chair, landing on the floor.

Moaning, I roll around; it feels so comfy. My hand almost cramped up with all those assignments. I don't want to see another page of homework ever again.

I get up, knowing that I will have to face homework again on Monday...but at least tomorrow I have the day homework-free.

I walk into the living room stretching my arms, "I finished all my homework~!"

"Put your arms down, I can see your undies. They are very sexy and too tempting."

I laughed and made my way to the kitchen, where Chase is observing a can of soup and a can of tuna.

I frowned, "Why aren't you finishing up on all your assignments?"

Chase grinned, "That, my dear Darling Chainz, is due to the fact that I've already completed them all...three hours ago. You are quite slow, you know."

I gaped at him, "You're lying."

Chase shook his head, "I started early."

I sat near him and took a bite out of an apple, "I did too..."

"I'm telling you, you are slow."

"I am not."

"Yes you are. Also we need to go grocery shopping. Unless you want tuna and soup for dinner. What time is it now?"

I glanced at the time and answered, "4:45." I moved away and checked the fridge to see nothing...nada...

I sheepishly smiled at Chase, "Go get the car ready, please."

Chase left with a smirk, not before taking a bite out of my apple.

~

Chase was holding the shopping cart, as it is his turn. I left him in charge of getting what we need, while I hopped around looking for other goods.

My eyes caught mini caramel candy apples, and my mouth nearly watered at the sight. They also looked cute in the little wrappings and all.

I ran to Chase, took the cart from him, and piled up on mini caramel candy apples.

"Nuh uh, you're not going to eat so much of this junk." Chase admonished me like a little child.

I pouted, if he wants to treat me like a child, then a child I shall be. "But they're mini caramel candy apples."

"No," Chase said, stealing the shopping cart from me. "If you're going to get mini caramel candy apples, get the ones with nuts." 

I let out a laugh as I saw Chase piling up the shopping cart with mini caramel candy apples.

Chase let out a whistle, "I think this is good enough. We have everything on our grocery list right?"

We checked items off as we walked to the check-out line.

I skim over the list and our cart once more before giving Chase a nod. 

~

Both Chase and I put the groceries in the places they belong. As I place a raspberry box in the fridge, I ask, "Who's making dinner?"

Chase shrugs, "I want homemade french fries and burgers."

"That sounds good, I'll make the french fries, you make the burgers yeah?"

Chase gave me an amused smile, "You do the easier task, eh?"

I nodded as I placed the last grocery away, "Yes please."

Chase shook his head but agreed anyway.

After peeling and chopping the potatoes, I mixed a pinch of salt onto the potato sticks. I placed the potato sticks into the frying pan, and watched them sizzle.

Chase came over and placed his head on my shoulder, "Smells good."

I nodded, "Yeah. You want them like this? Or a more golden color?"

"A more golden color would be nice. Thank you my lovely wench." With a playful smack on my butt, Chase hopped away. I felt myself smiling...it's so nice to live with Chase. No, nice is an understatement...it's been fantastic living with Chase. He's a real nice guy...very playful too...a bit dreamy...wait what?!

I shook my head and tapped my forehead with my palm. 

"Hey, you should take those out now. They'll burn." 

I jumped at Chase's voice and placed a hand on my heart, "You scared me. Don't just pop out of nowhere." I took the fries out and placed them onto a plate.

Chase scratched his neck, "But I was over there...stop daydreaming."

I felt my face burn up, knowing I'm blushing now. I tried to come up with an excuse, but Chase grinned and went back to his burgers.

With another tap from my palm to my forehead, I went back to frying the fries.

~

"Okay the movie is now playing, scoot over. And don't bite your burger yet." I scolded Chase playfully.

Chase grinned mischievously but placed his burger down and moved over. I sat down and waited for the ads to finish before taking a bite. Chase was grabbing a fry but I tapped his hand.

"Not yet."

"But I'm hungry. Oh look it's starting, shhhh, stay quiet."

I grinned and took a bite from my burger. I groaned as I savored the flavor, this was one good burger.

Chase looked at me with wide shocked eyes.

"You make a mean burger." I whispered.

An amused expression settled on Chase's face, "Why, thank you. But that was quite a moan."

I blushed, "The burger is just really good. Watch the movie, silly."

"I never heard someone moan like that while eating. I've heard moans like that when a woman is climaxing, but that's it." Chase gave me a sly grin.

I shoved him, "I can't believe you."

Chase laughed, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. C'mere, let's just finish our dinner and the movie."

I nodded but my face still felt warm.

~

I sat back and leaned against Chase, "I'm stuffed."

"I'm not." Chase said, taking another bite from his second or third burger and grabbing another fry.

I smiled at him and grabbed a fry too.

"You know the seasoning on this fry is good. What did you use?" Chase asked me, eyes on the tv.

"That is a family secret." 

"How come Jack and Sam know?"

"How do you know they know?"

"They serve these fries at your club."

"Oh yeah...they do. Well I'm not telling you anyway. I'm shocked you can taste the seasoning, though. I mean you cover the fry with so much ketchup before chewing it."

"I'm a man with great talent, you know." Chase joked, eating my fry from my fingers.

I laughed, "Just finish your dinner."

~

"I'm tired." Chase said. I nodded my head.

It's nearly ten and I feel so exhausted. The movie ended like twenty minutes ago and Chase and I have found ourselves in another position. We move a lot while we watch movies, it's expected. It's like spending hours on the laptop. Sooner or later you'll be moving around to get comfortable.

Right now, Chase is lying on the sofa, his back to the cushions and I'm lying on top of him. My head on his chest and his hand stroking my back and playing with my hair.

"I'm going to ask you something and if it's too personal, just say stop, okay?" I said, looking at Chase.

Chase stared at me, still playing with my hair, "Go for it."

"You never talk about your parents...will you tell me about them."

Chase stiffened and tensed up for a minute, but then went on stroking my back. "It's not that it's personal...and it's not that I don't like talking about them...I don't know why I hardly mention my parents. But I'll tell you." 

I placed my cheek on his chest and nodded, urging him to go on.

Chase took a deep breathe, "I don't exactly know where my parents are. They're big travelers, they've been traveling around the world since I was a seventh grader. I am the only child, no brothers, no sisters--just me. My parents are high school sweethearts and they have always dreamed of traveling around the world. What they didn't expect was me to come along, I was a miracle, actually. I don't know all the details about that because mums never explained and grandma gave me a brief explanation. My parents cherished me a lot but traveling was more important. Actually, they asked if I wanted to come along, but I didn't want to, I love this place a lot. It means a lot to me. My parents didn't want to leave me behind and were about to kick their dreams to the trash because I didn't want to go, but I urged them to go complete their dreams, and that I'll be waiting here, patiently, until they come back. I convinced them that I'd stay with grandma and grandpa, but they both passed away when I finished tenth grade or so. My aunt took me in for a year but I left because a lot of men came over to her place. I was very uncomfortable, you know, cause later on...she gave me certain looks that freaked me out. I had to change my number and other contact information, so my parents don't know where I am and I don't know where they are. I mean I guess I could find them, but I'm not sure I want to. It's been years, I miss them a lot...but I guess I'm scared to see them."

Silence stretched between us for a few moments and I heard a small sniffle.

"Are you asleep?" Chase asked me. I shook my head and looked up at him, to see a tear sliding down his beautiful face. 

Chase gripped my hand, "Say something." 

I tightened my hand around his, "You're very strong...I admire you."

Chase smiled, tugged his hand out of mine and caressed my face with two large hands.

"You've told me your story, and I think you're a strong woman." He brought my face closer to his and placed a gentle kiss on my lips. It was a light kiss but my lips burned.

Chase wrapped his arms around me and I felt instant warmth, "Will you go out with me."

I snuggled my face into his neck and closed my eyes, "Yes."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

518K 17.9K 61
They're on opposite ends of the financial spectrum. Complete contrasts when it comes to popularity. And their relationship has a deadline. Lily: Col...
134K 10.5K 64
✬ 𝕋𝕙𝕖 π”»π•’π•£π•œ οΌ† π•ƒπ•šπ•˜π•™π•₯ π•Šπ•–π•£π•šπ•–π•€ ✬ There is a crucial moment in one's life that determines the outcome of everything; well, as books and m...
2.1K 78 33
Isabella Martinez is forced to go to a boarding school in California with her cousin Claudia. When they get there they end up getting reunited with h...
499K 14K 26
When young Ana, a servant girl, finds out that her mate is Alpha of her pack and the middle Prince of her city, she is too scared to show herself to...