Beastly Love (Under Construct...

由 EvermoreDreaming

"How could you ever love a monster like me?" his head hung low as he spoke. I lifted his chin with my hand an... 更多

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 9

55 3 0
由 EvermoreDreaming

I dragged Aiden through Macy's making him hold all the clothes I wanted to try on. With every new outfit I piled on, he began to look even more pissed, which only made me laugh more and more.

"Remind me never to take you shopping again. I'll leave this shit to Kate next time." he scowled at the pile of garments in his arms.

"Oh stop complaining, or is poor Aiden- waiden tired already. Maybe we should go take a nappy-wappy." I gave him a fake pout and spoke in my most childish voice.

He glared at me, but said nothing in return. I skipped across the store until I finally found a dressing room. Aiden pushed past me and went into the largest one at the end of the small hall. He dumped the clothes onto the bench and stood in the corner looking at me expectantly, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh no." I said quickly reading the expression on his face. "Nope, you mister, can go wait outside for me like a normal person."

He muttered something in frustration as I pushed him out the dressing room and locked the door behind him.

"Just hurry the hell up." he whined.

I giggled to myself at how childish he acted. I put on outfit after outfit, some landed in the no pile others in the yes. I was nearly done trying and sorting through everything, after what seemed like an hour.

"Hey I think I found something you may like." Aiden spoke out for the first time in a while.

I scoffed. "Aiden I highly doubt that you know what my tastes are."

"Please just try it on." he begged.

"Fine, toss it over the door." I relented.

Less than two seconds later I saw a red mesh of something hurtling towards me. I grabbed it in midair and held it in front of me to see what the hell he'd picked. My mouth fell open as I stared wide eyed at the item in my hands. My cheeks reddened.

"Aiden what the hell is this?" I questioned. Okay of course I know what lingerie looks like, but why the hell would I try this on. It was a red lace corset and a matching thong. I wanted to keel over right this minute and die.

"Just try it on angel." he ordered.

I sighed and removed the underwear I was currently in. Okay I would try it on but hell would freeze over before he was going to see me in this. I looked at it one final time before hurriedly putting it on and looking at myself in the mirror. Well it actually looked pretty good, and as much as I did not want to admit it, he knew what I liked.....and what I looked good in.

There was a soft knock on the door, at the same moment I went to pull off this 'outfit'. "I want to see." he said blankly.

"No way Aiden, nope, not gonna happen." I shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

"Angel." he warned in a low voice.

"Aiden." I sang.

"Let me in." he ordered. I could practically feel the tension rolling off of him from behind the door.

"No Aiden." I said forcefully. He would have to kick the door down to see me, because there was no way he was getting in here, especially now.

My eyes went wide when I heard the lock click. I moved my hands to my body in an attempt to cover myself, before the door opened, and Aiden stepped in closing it behind him. He had a cocky smile plastered onto his face. Slowly I backed up from him. Of course the bad boy would know how to pick a fucking lock.

"Aiden, get out." I hissed.

"Are you going to make me angel." he taunted, raising his eyebrows.

I remained silent, not wanting to play his little game. "I do have to say, your ass looks great in that." he nodded to the mirror behind me.

"Shit." I pressed myself against the mirror so he couldn't see anything else. I held my breath hoping he would just walk back out the door, but somebody had other plans. He stalked forward, looking directly into my eyes. He was only a few inches away now.

Aiden took my hands and firmly held them to my sides. "You look beautiful angel, don't hide yourself from me." he softly growled.

His voice alone was enough to drive me crazy. I wriggled underneath his touch when he began to move closer. I wanted him to kiss me so badly, but it was wrong. He was the one that said we couldn't keep doing this, that he was bad for me. Aiden confused the hell out of me.

"Why are you so nervous? You heart's racing as if you just ran a marathon." he took a step forward and began to trace my jaw line with his lips.

I shivered when his lips came into contact with my jaw. His lips moved from my jaw and began to press soft kisses onto my neck. I moaned against his lips, causing a satisfactory smile to appear on his face. His eyes focused back onto mine as he crushed his lips against my own. He nipped at my bottom lip causing me to moan softly.

I broke away from him and leaned my head back against the mirror. He looked at me with confusion and hurt in his eyes. "You said it yourself Aiden, this can't happen between us." I look to the ground to avoid his sad and pained gaze.

"You are right, I shouldn't keep leading you on. Get dressed, we have some more shopping to do." he gave me a smile that failed to reach his eyes.

Abruptly Aiden turned around and left me alone in the dressing room. I sighed heavily. Part of me wanted nothing more than to let Aiden in, to let myself fall for him. But I mean who am I kidding, Aiden would eventually just throw me away when he's done.

I quickly stripped from the lace fabric and put my own clothes on. Leaving the pile of rejected outfits on the hanging rack, I grab the clothes I want, slipping the red lingerie in the middle, and proceed out of the dressing room. Aiden was leaning against the wall, fiddling with his phone. He shut it off and shoved it into his pocket, taking the clothes from my arms and going towards the checkout line.

I could feel Aiden staring at me, while we waited in line. Eventually after about a ten minute wait we reached the cashier. She was an older lady, maybe in her sixty's with medium length gray hair.

"Well hello there, how are you today?" she spoke sweetly. In a way she reminded me of my grandmother.

"I'm great, how are you?" I smiled politely.

"Oh just wonderful." she exclaimed.

I smiled softly

"You two are such a beautiful couple." She looked at us while bagging the clothes. 

I blushed while Aiden stood there wide eyed. Neither of us said anything.

She finished checking us out, I pulled the cash from my purse and handed it to her. "Oh honey you handed me extra money." she spoke trying to hand me the extra money.

I pushed her hand back and smiled. "Keep it."

"Why it's nearly $100." she looked flustered.

"You deserve it Debby." I whisper reading her name tag.

She gave me a genuine smile. "You better love this girl a lot." she spoke to Aiden who had remained silent this whole time. My eyes widened as Aiden blushed, clearly not knowing what to say in return.

"There are few girls as beautiful and kiind as she is. You better keep her around." Debby playfully warned.

"I intend to keep her." Aiden said with a smile.

We both thanked Debby and went on our way back into the mall. Aiden burst out into laughter as soon as we were out of the store.

I looked to him in confusion, and raised my eyebrows. "I can't believe...that...that she thought we were actually...... dating!" he laughed.

What does he mean by that? Aiden continued to laugh for the next two minutes, while I stood next to him, becoming more pissed off as the seconds ticked by.

Eventually he was able to collect himself and he noticed the look of irritation on my face. "Oh angel, I didn't mean anything by it, I'm just not into the whole dating scene. I never have been, and I don't think I ever will be. I don't even think I could force myself to marry someone." he shrugged casually.

It hurt to hear him say that. Even though I pushed him away, I desperately wanted him, he just failed to see that. Each and every day I fell more and more for him, only know did I find out that the love I had for him would most likely remain unrequited. Again with the fairy tales and hopeless romanticism. It's not as if I could ever change Aiden, I don't think anyone can.

"It's fine." I mumble before walking with bags in hand towards the food court.

We both ordered chicken fried rice and an egg roll. After Aiden found a suitable table, we sat down and ate in silence.

"Aiden. I thought that was you." A man's rough voice spoke out. 

I looked up to see a strange man before us. Oddly enough, his features looked very familiar. He was tan with dark brown hair, but something about those brown eyes that seemed familiar. He was about 25 or 30 years old, I tried to think of whom I knew, or how I would ever have met him.

Aiden physically tensed in his seat before standing and shaking the unknown man's hand. It was clear there was some tension between these two.

"Michael." he acknowledged.

"Who's the babe?" he shoots a finger out to me.

"One of Kate's friends. Kate bailed on us, so I got stuck with her." he muttered. 

Wow Aiden, way to act like you don't even know who the fuck I am. I sat in my seat seething in anger.

"Man I'm surprised you haven't already jumped her bones." he said looking at me like a piece of meat.

I scoffed rolling my eyes. "Hiya baby, I'm Michael." He stepped forward giving me his hand.

I took a large breath and swallowed hard. "Kara." I reach my hand out to shake his.

He simply nodded his head and turned to Aiden once more. "Well if you don't want her, I would love to see her sprawled out  in my bed." he whispered to Aiden and winked in my direction.

Aiden clenched his fist, looking as if he was going to explode. "I'll let you know Michael." he gave him a fake smile. "Well sorry to cut this short, but Kate wants her home."

Aiden grabbed the bags and I stood by his side. We turned and began to walk off. "Oh I'm throwing a party next Saturday. You should come, and bring Kara." Michael smiled wickedly before turning and stalking towards one of the exits.

Aiden roughly grabbed my arm and practically dragged me towards the opposite exit. "Get in the car." he ordered coldly.

I hopped in the SUV and buckled my seat belt, while he threw all the bags in the trunk. Aiden jumped into the car and slammed the door behind him.

"Dammit!" he yelled slamming his fists into the steering wheel.

I jumped at the volume of his voice and his violent outburst. I put a hand on his shoulder, feeling how tense he was. "Aiden, please calm down." I spoke softly.

Almost immediately I could feel his muscles relax and his breathing return to normal. "Do you know who that was?" he asked sharply.

I shook my head no. Aiden scoffed. "He's probably one of the worst people in this entire fucking city Kara. He's one of the people I hate most in the world. And now he wants you."

This didn't mean anything, there was no way they were related. "What ?" I questioned, he still refused to make eye contact. I was so confused.

"His younger brother was killed a few years ago, brutally murdered. Michael had always thought it was me and my gang that had something to do with it. It's not like the bastard didn't get was coming to him, but we had nothing to do with it. No matter how many times I've proven it to him or explained that we didn't do it, he never believed us. Now he is just waiting for an opportunity for revenge."

My breathing nearly stopped. Aiden smacked his hands into the steering wheel once more. "Aiden please calm down." I asked him again, hoping it would have the same effect.

"How the fuck do you want me to calm down! He wants you, and he won't be satisfied until he take you away from me, or worse." Aiden's voice rang throughout the car.

"He won't" I was oddly calm.

"Kara you don't fucking get it! Michael Brush isn't going to stop until your fucking dead!" He yelled.

I froze. That name. That is why he looked so familiar. My heart beat just a bit faster. I thought about telling him. Telling him what happened all those years ago, but I couldn't. I couldn't force myself to go there again. It was ironic in a way, that fate would bring Michael and I together.

"Aid-" I began.

"Look let's just go back home, where it's safe, and where I can keep an eye on you." he snapped at me.

I sank into my seat and waited for him to put the blindfold on me. Everything faded to black as the dark fabric was place gently over my eyes. I turned my head to the side, hoping that sleep would come and save me from my own mind. But it did not. I sat there for what seemed like hours, lost in my own thoughts. Trying not to let the walls I took so long to build collapse on themselves.

The car came to a slow stop after a long period of driving. I sat in the seat, not moving a single muscle. Aiden probably thought I was asleep. He carried me into the house, and laid me onto his bed, before taking off the blindfold. I kept my eyes closed until I heard the bedroom door close. I heard the front door open and close once more, Aiden brought all of the stuff in.

If I knew this was going to happen, I should've just let things be and not gone anywhere. But now everything was going to hell. Somewhere deep down I knew that I would die for what I'd done, and not even Aiden would be able to save me. No one could. I would be condemned into the hell I deserved.

Anonymous POV

I couldn't believe my eyes. The bitch I'd scoured the entire state for was here in the mall with fucking Aiden of all people. I knew he was a lying fuck, but did he even know his precious slut? I watched as the two payed for their shit. It disgusted me to even see them together. Oh they would get what was coming to the soon enough.

They both deserved the pain that would come their way. First I will take away everything they love and hold dear, just like it was done to me. Then I will torture each of them, making the other watch. I could have some fun with that body of hers. They will be begging for death in the end, and I will enjoy watching the life leave their bodies, especially hers.

I apologize greatly for the long wait, I hope you guys forgive me. Any thoughts as to what Kara has done I really want to know what you guys come up with. What she did seems really sketchy if you ask me *wink wink*. Don't forget to comment and vote! XOXOXO <3

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

59.6K 1.7K 26
"Yeah? Prove it." I spat at the wolf. 'He's telling the truth, you don't feel the power coming off of him?' My wolf whimpered. Oh shit. T...
88.3K 3.1K 44
I held her waist to keep her from falling I knew she was female from her petite waist. I looked down at her, her hazel green eyes captivating me, I w...
9.7M 460K 109
An age gap love story. A brokenhearted billionaire. A college girl. ***** "Nevaeh," Aiden whispers, "can I rest my head on your shoulder?" I nod, l...
1.7K 34 48
Mia Rives 18 year old Mia lost her parents in a tragic accident when she was 15. She found herself in an abusive relationship, shes lost in her own h...