Shadow & light / Shirbert au

By shirbertslaysme

Anne Shirley, a rich girl that lives in a big house with her parents. They need someone to help them with the... More

before you read this
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
p h o n e c a l l
f i n a l p a r t
Epilogue !

introduction

1.2K 41 1
By shirbertslaysme

Anne Shirley Cuthbert: a rich and mysterious girl that lives with her parents in north Italy, she would like to be an independent woman but her parents don't let her do anything, they have always paid for people to do everything they need.
But she has a secret life, sometimes she goes out at night goes to clubs and secret parties, that's the only place where she can be herself, have fun and sing.
Gilbert Blythe: an educate and nice guy that has worked all his life, his parents didn't had a lot of money so he has always been working and helping them with their works.
Now that he is older he needs to look for himself, he got a job in the house of the cuthberts, he is going to help them with the farm and the work at home. But he didn't knew that all of this plans will change when he meets Anne Shirley.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 33.6K 60
๐’๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐ˆ๐‘๐‹ โ”€โ”€โ”€โ”€ โi just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!โž ๐ˆ๐ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐‚๐‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
295K 27.6K 64
Third book of idol love series... Devotion- "Strongest form of love" All the characters are fictional. There is no connection with the real place or...
962K 36.5K 87
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
656K 40.1K 104
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...