the diary // jensoo

By saltedcake

jennie bullies jisoo mostly out of boredome. at least that's what jisoo and the people around them think. the... More

introduction (01)
let me drive you home (02)
i hate it when you cry (03)
party at my house (04)
she had always been beautiful (05)
touch her, i'll rip your face off (06)
there's a galaxy behind your eyes (07)
will you ever leave my mind? (08)
keeping distance (09)
an empty hole wanting to be filled (10)
i do not cry (11)
friends can break your heart too (12)
he's everything she's not (13)
love me (14)
she is perfect to me (15)
memories i'd rather forget than remember (16)
took the rose, ignored the thorns (17)
cupid is fucking irresponsible (18)
there's a reason behind everything (19)
it starts here (20)
i think i just found my solace (21)
you're not my galaxies and stars (22)
come what may (23)
yes, even the most beautiful flowers cry (25)
breaking point (26)
spill your guts for love (27)
i've been drafted into your war (28)
saw the stars within your tears (29)
did we make it? (epilogue)

you're my sickness and my cure (24)

4.6K 209 33
By saltedcake

rosè's pov.

to say that i was really bored would be an understatement, i was beyond bored. my eyelids are starting to get heavy too. now that the sleepiness is kicking in, i kind of regret staying up all night and reading conspiracy theories. key word -- kind of.

and although some of them are stupid (amazingly stupid) some makes your head go BOOM.

i'm so funny.

while my language teacher was discussing the lesson, i felt my phone vibrate against the tight pocket of my jeans. i sneakily and slowly whipped my phone out and saw jennie's text.

from jendeuk:

heyhehey! i'm skipping class today, cover me up?

where are u? jisoo will be worried

from jendeuk:

silly bean, she's with me

really? i never thought jisoo would skip classes. you're b.i

from jendeuk:

indeed! i'm bi.. as in bisexual hahaha

boiiiiiii. ok, fine i'll cover you up but y u skipping classes today though?

from jendeuk:

something came up

family? just guessing

from jendeuk:

my father. anyway, i have to go!

aight, have fun with jichu

with a sigh, i gently slipped my phone inside the pocket of my jeans. when i lifted my head, i see my mrs. williams looking sternly at me with her brow raised.

"how many times do i need to tell you that phones are not allowed in my class, ms. park?"

i softly looked back at her and showed her my most perfect grin, almost instantly i saw how her tensed shoulder shrunk back. "but mrs. williams, i was merely checking the time," i uttered followed by a cute pout.

she winced and sighed out, going back on lecturing the whole class. i secretly smirked, hearing how my classmates chuckled at my successful segue.

yes, hello, i'm roseanne park and charm is something i got a whole lot of. not to brag, but i never seem to run out of that -- lisa said so.

speaking of lisa, we haven't been talking lately. it's not that she's avoiding me, it's more like she's keeping distance -- noticeable distance. it's really frustrating because i know i should ask her about this, but i can't. i can't because there's the thought that lisa might know about how i feel for her and that's the start of the break of our friendship.

and it's frustrating because i know i should want this because distance makes the heart cold, right? but the more she keeps her distance, the more i crave for her.

you know what? fuck love. it's confusing and it makes me want to rip every single piece of my hair out. but just as i was about to dig myself a hole of non-ending love and hate relationship with love, the bell for recess rang, thus popping my bubble of thoughts.

i got from my seat and lazily swung my backpack to my shoulder and padded out of class. since every break, jennie, lisa and i would always meet up in the cafeteria, my feet started taking me to that exact place where i was guaranteed to face lisa.

when i set foot inside the cafeteria, i was very surprised to see lisa already seated in our table. lisa was always the late one to show up every recess or lunch.

i quietly sat next to her, she shot me a short glance before turning back her attention to her phone. i sighed out loud to maybe grab her attention, but it didn't work. so instead of trying to get her to notice me for the second time, i just stood up and grabbed lunch.

what's up with lisa today? she's extra cold and distant. i don't know what to feel. should i be worried, mad, sad? while the lady working in the cafeteria filled my tray with food, i mentally prepared myself.

i prepared myself to finally ask her what's wrong. because this silence around us is deafening and i can't stand it.

i sat down next to her, this time with my tray, a sigh escaped my mouth when i felt my lower body contact the cold, plastic bench.

i took a deep breath, faced her--

"we need to talk, lisa."

"we need to talk, roseanne."

we both said in unison.

we're both clearly taken aback, but lisa was quicker to gain back her composure.

"you go first," she said, her gaze was firm.

i swallowed so hard that i was sure she heard the huge lump of nervousness going down my throat. i locked my eyes with hers, my heart was beating so hard against my chest that it felt like it could jump out of my body any time.

"i think it'd be better if you go first," i muttered.

"fine," lisa sighed out, she narrowed her eyes and scooted a little bit closer to me. "you've been so distant lately. is something the matter?"

"what- how?" i questioned in complete shock. "you're the one who's been so cold lately!"

"i was never cold to you, rosè," lisa replied almost instantly.

"you don't answer my calls and texts, you barely talk to me whenever we cross paths in school -- you were distant!" my voice raised unintentionally causing some heads to turn to our direction.

"tune down your voice," lisa scolded me.

"sorry," i muttered, head lowered in embarrassment.

i heard lisa sigh, she gently grabbed my hand and tugged softly. "let's go somewhere more private."

"like, where?" i asked.

she paused and thought. "let's go home."

i bit back a small smile. "your house or my house?"

"my house," she replied.

i stood up first and she followed soon after. "let's go."

i tightly held lisa's hand as we made our way out of the cafeteria. with our hands clasped together, it wasn't shocking that we got a few glances from random people, instead of letting go of her hands -- i held it tighter than before.

sadly, i had to let go of her hand when she finally reached her car. she unlocked her car, causing the vehicle to elicit a familiar sound of beep.

when we both had entered the car, lisa spoke immediately.

"if my hand had lungs, it'd be dead by now," she said.

"what do you mean?"

"you were literally suffocating my hand earlier."

"well, sorry," i uttered. "if you didn't like it then you could've said something."

"i never said that i didn't like it," lisa mused.

the car fell silent after her reply.

". . ."

". . ."

"so, you did like it?" i shyly asked.

lisa turned her head towards me. slowly, her lips turned into a soft-looking grin. she leaned closer to me and flicked my forehead causing me to jolt back in surprise.

"i liked it," she replied, still grinning.

my lips broke into a familiar smile like hers. i felt the butterflies swirling inside my stomach and i couldn't help but grab her for a bone-crushing hug.

how can someone both be my sickness and cure?

--

hey, it's been a while :(( i've been really busy with school lately. anyway, hope you guys enjoyed this chaelisa chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 54.4K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
852K 19.4K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
57.9K 3K 41
Jisoo is a married woman,but then her wife craves of a different kind of adventure for their marriage.And that is,having a affair with someone else. ...
1M 39.7K 92
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...