Please Marry me! (Changlix, M...

By CupidSNii

[OMEGAVERSE!!] [UNEDITED] INCLUDES ALL STRAY KIDS SHIPS. Being with mates is filled with happiness and best... More

The Description.
Chapter 1:Please marry me!
Chapter 2:Mate
Chapter 3:I.N (Jeongin)
Chapter 4:Seungmin
Chapter 5: Prince Hyunjin.
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: Woojin
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16:Lee Know's Story
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22: Woochan's Story
Chapter 23:Woochan's Story 2
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: The Truth Unveil(Everyone's abilities)
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Epilogue: Final

Chapter 24: Woochan's Story Pt. 3

4.1K 220 114
By CupidSNii

"No. We can't just ignore it. " Mr. Bang said, something that was the opposite of what he came here to say.

" I'm telling you. It was our mistake to let him be free. " Mrs Jeon, Woojin's aunt replied back.

It was confusing how Chan and his Dad came to apologize for what Chan just did an hour but were instead being apologized to.

They, including Jeon MinYu, Woojin's cousin, were standing in the living room. The party had to be ended soon because of the chaos the Alphas made loosing their mind.
Woojin was put to bed and now it was only them there.

Both father and son were confused to what she meant when she continued, "He always causes problems. He's very troublesome. It's not your son's fault, after all it's his filthy strong scent as an omega. "

Both exchanged looks at how she was stating about her nephew.
"You can just leave it to that. I'll take care of him. ", she said but something didn't felt right for Chan.

"But I marked him. " Chan said feeling embarrassed and guilty at his mistake.

"It doesn't matter. A filthy omega like him can never have a mate. He won't even carve you after few days and can easily find another partner. " She replied expressing pure disgust for the boy.

Truthfully it was a relief for Chan because he knew that Woojin wasn't his mate and the fact that Woojin can't really be marked gave him hope that he could still find his mate.

But for some reason something didn't feel right.

"That gives us more reason to want to take care of him." his father said which got him aback. He couldn't understand what was he trying to imply until he continued,

"He has no one."

They couldn't deny it. if he had no mates means there were likely less chance that he will ever have someone who he will want to protect him. Him being a problematic omega with uneven heat appearance which are very strong will never really be accepted by the world. He was literally taking someone else' mate and that's not acceptable. Not even for Chan who knew that his father, being a good person was trying to help Woojin but wasn't that unfair.

He had his mate somewhere out there and he seemed like he wanted to adopt Woojin. At-least that's what it looked like to him. Was he even thinking of his son standing right beside him?

"Dad but I-"

"Channie. Please go home and rest for today. We'll talk about this tomorrow." Chan got cut off before he could even say anything. He felt annoyed but couldn't complain. Finally giving up he didn't bother looking back at his dad as he went straight out of the room, furiously.

He could still smell Woojin even after he was out of the gate. Taking a deep breathe he calmed himself before taking a cab and went straight to the hotel room they had been staying. He didn't care about his dad as he himself wanted to rest and not think about the whole incident that occurred today.

Honestly' he could still taste the blood in his mouth and it was sweeter than anything and he hated that fact. Anyone else than his mate could make him feel this way was just too irritating and unacceptable.

Chan couldn't sleep that night. The fact that his Dad didn't come back for the whole night added more to the reason.

It was still 4 in the morning when he got his shower. He knew exactly where his dad might be so without wasting much time he went there. back to the house around 5.

He didn't take much time reaching Woojin's room as he remembered where it was from last night.

He wasn't really surprised when he heard voices inside the room' he could easily recognize his dad's voice and Woojin's too.

He didn't really wanted to eavesdrop but he'll admit that he wanted the conversation without his presence. he was already hiding his scent the whole time because he was aware of Woojin's mixed with him.

"...No. It won't work and I don't wanna do that. I'm just an omega being a burden to this world." woojin's voice was soft and raspy like a normal morning voice but in pain.

"I know you are a good kid and things are harsh on you. I'll make Chan accept you. Don't worry."
Chan could't believe what he just heard. What was his dad even thinking? His words annoyed Chan more to the point he couldn't contain his anger anymore.

He slammed the door open but couldn't say a word when he saw the condition woojin was in.

Woojin was sitting on the bed half naked with bandages over his neck and both arms. His eyes were red and swollen. He looked paler than he remembered the last night. He didn't miss most of the scars and bruises all over his body, some faded some fresh, when Woojin quickly covered them with the blanket.

He realized he had been staring for too long when Woojin turned around the other way,embarrassed.

He finally looked over to his Dad but there were no anger left to take out. They were all suppressed by the feeling of guilt and embarrassment.

"Dad. What are you talking about?" he asked calmer than he wanted it to sound like
"You know I have a mate out there. I can't just accept him like that. What about me?"

"You'll regret it if you don't accept him like that." was all what his Dad could reply when they were cut off by the house maid who brought medicines for Woojin.

She placed the medicine on the table and was about to give them to Woojin with the water when his Dad suddenly stopped her, " It's okay. i'll give him the medicines. You can go."

Though the maid was confused she still nodded and went out.

Chan's Dad just threw the medicine on the dustbin and passed only the water to Woojin.
Woojin and Chan both looked surprised and confused at his actions 'cause for some reason he clearly wasn't hiding it.

"I need those!" Woojin reminded to him not paying attention to the class of water before him.

" Not anymore."

"What? " Woojin asked in disbelief.

"You are Chan's mate for the time being and he will take care of you from now on." he looked over at Chan who was questioning every word he said before continuing, "Those medicines were never enough anyway. "
He turned around back to Woojin.

He made a small gesture of handing the water out again and Woojin took it this time, hesitating, without a word because he didn't have any.

Chan on the other hand had feelings piling up inside his head. He was so confused, frustrated, furious, embarrassed, guilty and all. He didn't know how to react anymore.

Woojin drank the water while Chan's Dad stood up.
"Chan and Woojin. I want you both to take your time and talk. "
He said as he went straight out the door.

Both looked quietly as the door closed upon them and the awkward silence moment started.
They didn't say anything for a long pause.
Woojin was clearly tensed holding his glass tighter than required.

"Listen! " Chan voice startled Woojin and he finally looked up at him clearly.

"I don't want to be your mate. It was my mistake I'll aware. I sincerely apologize to have you go through that pain but still. I want to have a happy life with my mate. I can't just be anyone's mate like that. "
Woojin nodded and looked down as he listened to Chan. His words were valid and reasonable. Who wouldn't want to be with his mate and Woojin was just a road block in his way. He wished nothing of this ever happened. He liked Chan and he felt terrible for getting him into this situation. He felt guilty to ever let him stay in the music room instead of pushing him out like he would've usually done.

"I want you to be happy and I really hope you'll find someone better than me. "

"I understand. It's fine. You don't have to apologize. It was my fault." Woojin's soft voice said.
Woojin blaming himself too didn't sound right.
"I didn't mean-"

"It's okay. It was all a mistake. We don't have anything to talk about. Please leave. " Woojin never looked up while he said those words.
This whole situation wasn't a new thing for him. People apologising him after marking him and saying they couldn't love him because he wasn't their mate.
He knew how they felt like. Everyone wanted to be with their mate and so did he.

"I-" Chan tried saying something but nothing came out.

"Leave. "

Chan stood their for a second before finally thinking it was for the best and left.

2 months passed faster than ever. Chan moved on over the whole incident a month ago.  They never had any contact. It was easier to leave behind those feelings, than expected.
He still remembered him. He'll admit.
There were times when he wondered if Woojin was fine remembering all the scars he had on his body but it wasn't like he could check on him.
He was back at his hometown which was quite far from Woojin's so there were even less chances of any contact.

Chan was scrolling through his phone in his studio when his Dad suddenly called.

"Hello. "

"Channie."

"Yes Dad? "

"Did you hear the news of Mrs Jeon taking over Mr. Kim's  company. "

"No. What's in that? " he almost forgot who they were.

"It means.. " Chan didn't have to hear the rest as he finally remembered what his Dad was talking about .

"....Woojin is dead. "

----

That was chapter 24.
Hope you enjoyed it.
T

hank you very much for reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

368K 13.1K 34
(COMPLETED) - Jisung was in the wrong place wrong time STARTED:200229 ENDED: 200428 ! HIS BOOK IS PURELY FICTION AND FUN ! Don't take it too seriousl...
82.8K 3.5K 55
Minho only wanted one thing: revenge. He was going to kill Jisung and he thought nothing could stop him. But then, his plan for revenge takes an un...
773K 30.8K 65
𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘨𝘢𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘦 𝘢𝘶 School of alphas, betas, and omegas. Where four elite students live their life outside of school in a very fascinating way...
13.9K 765 15
Every day was filled with anxiety and the need to walk on eggshells in her own home. Y/N never even wanted him as her mate, he was chosen for her des...