Way Back Home (Mark Tuan - GO...

By AFangirlsHeart

"No matter how we end in the future, at least we've been together before. We don't have to end our promises... More

Chapter 1: The Dream
Chapter 2: The Start of Something New
Chapter 3: Evaluation #1
Chapter 4: Lack of Feeling
Chapter 5: Let's Get It On
Chapter 6: Special Training
Chapter 8: Special Training (VOICE) + special changes
Chapter 9: Hello New Roomies!
Chapter 10: Good or Bad News
Chapter 11: SaturDATE
Chapter 12: Birthday + Confession
Chapter 13: Sorry for what?
Chapter 14: Special Conversation
Chapter 15: Necklace
Chapter 16: Tomorrow is a special day
Chapter 17: Friends
Chapter 18: Cry
Chapter 19: Dream High 3
Chapter 20: Dream High 3
Chapter 21: Good Mornight!
Chapter 22: Dream High 3 Shooting Day 1
Chapter 23: What a day!
Chapter 24: The First
Chapter 25: Hello Philippines!
Chapter 26: The Past and The Present
Chapter 27: Tour
Chapter 28: Let's meet Dara
Chapter 29: ONE MIC
Chapter 30: Special Day
Chapter 31: Dai-Suki
Chapter 32: Japan Debut
Chapter 33: Welcome Back!
Chapter 34: 15& Comeback
Chapter 35: Christmas with You
Chapter 36: A Day at the Orphanage
Chapter 37: New Year with Friends
Chapter 38: Celebrations
Chapter 39: Not Mine, Not Me
Chapter 40: 100th Day
Chapter 41: Quarterly Mini Olympic
Chapter 42: MarHianne Couple
Chapter 43: Busy days...
Chapter 44: Philippines Day 1
Chapter 45: Philippines Day 2
Chapter 46: Rumors
Chapter 47: Training Camp Day 1
Chapter 48: Training Camp Day 2
Chapter 49: A Day With You
Chapter 50: Haters Gonna Hate
Chapter 51: The Worst Day Ever
Chapter 52: Orphanage Day
Chapter 53: The Best Birthday Gift
Chapter 54: The Answer
Chapter 55: Way Back Home
Author's Message
Book 2 Preview

Chapter 7: Special Training 101

17.1K 426 133
By AFangirlsHeart

Chapter 7: Special Training 101

So today, I’ll be going to my new schedule. I woke up early so I can prepare. When I woke up, I saw my roommates packing their clothes.

“Oh, you’re going to change dorms already?” I asked.

“Rhianne-a!!!” C came running. “We’re going to miss you. We need to transfer with the other members. If only you can come with us. Can you fit in my luggage? I’ll bring you.” C hugged me as if we will not be able to meet forever.

“Yah, it is fine. We’re going to meet soon. Don’t worry, I’ll make a debut. I promise.” I told her.

Minyoung and Jisoo came to me as well then we hugged each other.

“Yah, we’ll still meet. No one is going to die.”

But they continue to hug me very tight.

“Yah, you’re going to debut in 3 months. Promise us.” Minyoung said with teary eyes.

“3 months? Like seriously.” I told them.

“If Yenny-sunbae did it, you can.” Jisoo said. I smiled weakly.

“Yah, say promise.” C said while asking me to do the pinky promise.

“Aish. You really are sooo.” then I made the pinky promise. “So, I’ll not be able to see you guys for a few weeks or months. But make sure to call me.” I said.

“Of course we will.” and they all nodded.

While they are preparing for their things, I was busy preparing myself for this whole day. I’m pretty sure it is going to be a tougher training.

8am in JYP Building

“Yah, Ui Bong, will we be separated?” I whispered to him.

“I think so. JYP said it is going to be a one-on-one training. I’m feeling nervous.” he said. I nodded in agreement.

Then, someone entered. Wait, I think I know him. I saw him in a TV series.

Think… Think… Think…

“Oh, you’re…” Ui Bong said.

He smiled.

“Yes, I’m Um Ki-joon but I’m better known as Kang Oh-Hyuk, the teacher in Dream High.” he said.

“Are you going to be our trainer?” Ui Bong said.

“It seems like, yes.” Then Ui Bong and I looked at each other.

“Oh, Ki-joon-ssi! You’re already here.” JYP entered the room.

Ui Bong and I stood up and greeted them formally.

“Ui Bong, Rhianne, this is Ki-joon. I know you already know him. He is going to be your acting trainer. You two will be together in this session.” he said.

Ui Bong’s and my eyes enlarged in surprise.

“And Mark, Jimin and Yerin will be with you today.” JYP added.

That made my heart beat faster.

“Yerin of 15&?” Ui Bong said. JYP nodded.

Ui bong smiled in excitement while I smiled weakly. Mark is going to be with us. Mark. Mark. Mark.

Then suddenly, I heard footsteps. I feel that they are here.

I raised my head and yeah, they’re here.

“Okay, so it seems like everyone is already here. I think everyone should take a seat.” Ki joon-seonsaengnim said.

Everyone had their seat and I was beside Ui Bong and Yerin. Good thing it’s not Mark or else I’ll be having a heart attack.

“Welcome to your special training 101. This session will give you enough knowledge and experience about acting. So to remove all the tension here, we’re going to have some icebreaker.” he said.

“Ooooh, I love it.” Jimin said.

“You don’t even know what it’s going to be.” Yerin said. Then Jimin pouted.

Jimin is so cute. J

“Okay, so get the first letter of your name.”

Uh-oh, I think I know this.

“Got it? Then, think of an adjective that will describe you that starts with the first letter of your name.”

Ugh. I’m right. Why my name did start with letter ‘R’? It’s hard to think of an adjective starting with this letter.

“The twist here is that you’re going to act the word you have chosen. You may use the white board if you need illustration.” he said. “Be creative! I’ll give you one-minute.” he added.

“One minute?” Ui Bong said.

“59..58..57…” and seonsaengnim continue to count.

R, what am I going to do with you?

“Don’t ever forget to put that inside the radical sign.”

Oooh. Radical. I suddenly heard the voice of my former Math professor. But how will I be able to act it?

The board, yes.

“10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2…1…” he said.

“STOP.” he added.

“Okay, we’ll start from the one on my left, Mark?”

Mark looked surprise but he went in front then smiled.

“Uhm by the way, we are going to guess what adjective is that. You can give clues but you can’t tell the answer.”

So Mark started to act. He sat down the chair, putting his hands up on his head. It’s like he is telling that there is something in his head. Then he put his arms as if he was holding a stick.

“Any guess?” seonsaengnim asked. “Yerin?”

“Manly?” Yerin said.

Mark shook his head.

“Oh, Jimin, Jimin!” Jimin joyfully raised her hand. “Marked.” Then Mark smiled but shook his head.

“Oh, it’s not Marked.” seonsaengnim said. “How about you, Rhianne? You know it?”

There’s only one word that entered my mind.

“Majestic?” I said.

Then Mark pointed at me then he smiled. I’m going to die.

“Oh, so it’s majestic?” seonsaengnim said.

“Yes.” Mark answered.

“Why did you choose majestic?” seonsaengnim asked.

“I have my own meaning of majestic. Majestic literally means honor, excellence, etc. For me, majestic shows something impressive. And I think, I’m impressive.” he said.

Especially to my eyes. O.o

“Wooh, that’s IMPRESSIVE, Mark.” seonsaengnim smiled.

Then next was Jimin and hers was easy. It was Joyful. Next was Yerin. She used the board and wrote her birthday there.

“1997? She’s young.” Ui Bong said. Yerin suddenly pointed at Ui Bong.

“Young?” Ui Bong asked. Yerin nodded.

“Hahaha. I got a correct answer finally.” Ui Bong said.

Now, it’s my turn. I wrote a lot of equations on the board using of course the radical sign.

“Ohh, I think I know it already.” Ki-joon seonsaengnim said. I just smiled.

“Math is complicated.” Jimin said.

I saw Mark smiled.

“Radical signs? So it is radical?” he said.

Seonsaengnim smiled, it seems that he also have the same thing in mind.

“It is right, Rhianne?” I nodded. Then he asked me why.

“I chose radical because at first you’ll think of it as the radical signs. Almost everyone hates Math especially these radical signs because it seems so complicated. Like me, a lot of people hate me because they are judging me by what I look on the outside. I look so much complicated. But I’m not. Radical is also a slang word which means excellent or wonderful. I prefer to call myself an excellent being that’s why I chose radical.”

“Nice explanation. It seems like you’ve been through a lot. But don’t worry. It’s what on the inside that matters.” seonsaengnim said. “But what’s on the outside that counts.” I added.

He smiled, “What do you mean by that?”

“In this world, looks is the best factor of being liked.” I said. “But it is what you show to others that remain. Looks may be deceiving.”

He smiled, “Okay, next?”

It was Ui Bong. He just keeps on pointing to himself.

I laughed for a bit because I thought of something.

“Uhm, Rhianne, you know the answer?” seonsaengnim said.

“He always says that. I’m UNIQUE, right?”

Then he made his arrogant pose again. Almost everyone laughed except for Mark.

Why? -_-

“Okay, so I think everyone enjoyed. Now, I’ll give you your partner. One of you will have to take me as his or her partner in this activity.”

I saw Yerin looked at Mark. It seems like she wants Mark to be her partner.

“Jimin will be partnered with Ui Bong, Rhianne with Mark and Yerin will be with me.”

I saw Mark smiled a bit. Deep inside I want to smile widely but I can’t show.

“This will be a game wherein you’re going to make your partner laugh. If he or she laughed, you will give him/her a punishment. But if he/she didn’t laugh, you’ll be the one given the punishment.”

“Is the punishment applicable outside the session?” Ui Bong asked.

“Yah, do you plan to do something?” Jimin asked.

“I’m planning to make you treat me a dinner.” Ui Bong said.

“Not gonna happen.” Jimin said.

“Yes, it can be a punishment outside the session.”

We first made the rock-paper-scissors to determine who will be the one to make the other laugh.

Jimin and Ui Bong, Jimin will be the one who’ll make Ui Bong laugh.

Yerin and Ki-joon seonsaengnim, seonsaengnim will be the one who’ll make Yerin laugh.

And in ours, Mark will be the one to make me laugh.

“Ready, start.” seonsaengnim said.

In just a few seconds, Ui Bong laughed. Jimin is truly a comedian. While, Yerin, she looks mad. She doesn’t even smile a bit.

“Are you ready?” Mark asked. “I’m going to show you my skills.”

Mark then turned his back then faced me with his hair being parted in the middle.

“Is oppa looking good?”

I looked down.

“Yaah, Rhianne is laughing.”

“I’m not yet laughing.” I said.

“Mark, you must let Rhianne show her teeth.”

Mark looked at me eye-to-eye. I’m melting right now. He just looked at me. He is staring at me. I can’t no.

“I give up.” I said.

“Yah, why?” Mark said. “But it’s better. I’ll give you a punishment.” he then smiled.

2 minutes of that part was done.

“It looks like, Ui Bong, Rhianne and I will be the one who is going to be punished.” seonsaengnim said.

“Jimin, what will be your punishment for Ui Bong.”

Jimin smiled as if she is having an evil plan.

“Yah, about earlier, I was just joking.” Ui Bong said.

“Past is past. Ui Bong, you’re going to buy me an Olaf stuff toy.” Jimin said.

“Ooh, I thought it is going to be crazy. Aye.” Ui Bong said.

“Mark, what will be your punishment for Rhianne?”

Mark looked at me and I’m looking at him too with my eyes telling him to give an easy punishment. Then he smiled. “Rhianne will accompany me to the mall on Saturday.”

Seonsaengnim raised his eyebrow like he was teasing me. “Yerin? What are you going to ask me as a punishment?”

Yerin looked serious, “You’re going to pair me with Mark on the next activities.”

Ui Bong suddenly whispered something to me, “I think she’s jealous.”

I just patted Ui Bong.

“Okay.” Then Yerin smiled.

After a lot of lessons, we finally ended our session. I was going to go out when Mark called me.

“10am at the back of JYP Building on Saturday. I’ll meet you there.”

Then he went out of the room.

“Yah, what did Mark-oppa told you?” Jimin hugged me and asked me those.

“Oh, it was just about the punishment.” I said.

“Be careful with Yerin. I can smell something fishy.” Jimin told me. “See you again next time, Rhianne unnie.”

Jimin went out while waving at me. Then, I saw Yerin. She just smiled at me and went out.

“Yah, Yerin, where will be your next session?” Ui Bong said.

“Oh, I’ll be having my voice lesson. How about you?”

“Dance.” he said. “So, I’ll see you soon?” Ui Bong said.

“Yeah. See you.”

I went to my next session, my voice lesson. I wonder who my trainer is going to be?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
19.8K 533 43
"She's too young for you." [ COMPLETE ]
4.9K 203 64
Kim Namjoo has taken on her twin, Lee Choonhee's identity. Here's what she knows: Lee Choonhee was surrounded by male friends. Her sister had a lover...
1.7M 72.2K 43
Yes. I am HIS FEARLESS SASAENG. -- Most cases of plagiarism are considered misdemeanors, punishable by fines of anywhere between $100 and $50,000...