Captured By The King

By julia_vida

Felicity Lowell is part of the royal family. She was raised to be a queen. Every human being looked up to her... More

One • Felicity
Two • Dimitrius
Three • New
Four • Disgust
Five • Coronation
Six • Vengeance
Seven • Prevail
Eight • Inescapable
Nine • Stolen
Ten • Revelation
Eleven • Prophecy
Twelve • Family
Thirteen • Bitten
Fourteen • Music
Fifteen • Garden
Sixteen • Chaos
Seventeen • Sorceress
Eighteen • Journal
Nineteen • Regrets
Twenty • Rescue
Twenty-one • Agreement
Twenty-two • Wolves
Twenty-three • Sincerity
Twenty-four • Dinner
Twenty-five • Waves
Twenty-six • Fun
Twenty-seven • Moon
Twenty-eight • Deception
Twenty-nine • Struggle
Thirty • Fighter
Thirty-one • Beaten
Thirty-two • War
Thirty-three • Alive
Thirty-four • New Beginnings
Thirty-five • Seduction
Thirty-six • Angel
Thirty-seven • Succubus
Thirty-eight • Kinky
Thirty-nine • Love
Forty • Queen
Forty-one • Seraphina
Forty-three • Healing
Forty-four • Awaited
Forty-five • Captured

Forty-two • Tricked

18.1K 766 66
By julia_vida

Queen Felicity Lowell's Point of View

As soon as Dimitrius pulled out from my neck, I dropped to the ground, feeling weak. He said something through my mind but I couldn't understand him. My body was failing me, every nerve in my system felt like exploding.

How could he?

I thought Dimitrius cared for my life yet I was wronged.

But I couldn't blame him either. I would rather die if it means that the vampires get to live and so does Katherine's life being healed.

My visions were blurring out, I was trying to stay conscious, to fight and show Seraphina that I am anything but weak.

Then, I heard a spiteful chuckle.

"Oh, Dimitrius, what have you done?" I heard Seraphina chuckle. My whole body convulsed with pain. His bite felt like fire and ice on my skin.

Dimitrius looked at me with worry in his eyes. "Feel it, Dimitrius. Feel your mark on her neck slowly vanishing."

He let out a huge growl as I screamed in pain. Dimitrius could feel everything I was feeling. "You thought that by acting dead, I'll be convinced? I'm not a fool, Dimitrius!" She laughed.

"Didn't I just tell you, your touch is lethal."

"I will kill you, " Dimitrius spat and lunged towards her. The next thing my eyes saw was Dimitrius on top of Seraphina, gripping her neck with so much force.

"Go ahead, kill me but remember, I die, Felicity and Katherine die. My spell, remember?" She said.

"Dimitrius, kill her, " I whispered. I needed the man I love to be free, free of anyone caging him in darkness and if it means to exchange my life for his, I will.

I waited and watched.

In a second, Seraphina was gasping for air as Dimitrius let go of her neck. He ran towards me and held my head in his hands. "Hold on, please, don't die, " he begged.

"The ever so dramatic, Dimitrius Stone, " Seraphina said in spite. "What do you see in her that's not in me, Dimitrius? I love you, isn't that enough to let her go and spend your life with me?" She pathetically said.

"I would rather die with Felicity and everyone else than spend a second with you, " he said. Dimitrius kissed my lips softly before slowly putting me down on the floor.

"Is that what you want?" Seraphina asked. "What kind of villain would I be to fulfill what you want, Dimitrius?"

The pain increased, making my fists clench and harder to breathe at every moment. "Dimitrius, " I called out, hoping for anything to stop.

"It hurts so much, " I cried, earning a laugh from Seraphina.

"Either way, she's slowly dying, Dimitrius."

I looked behind me, trying to see a sense of hope and when my eyes landed in Katherine's figure, my blood ran cold. She looked deceased yet her chest still showed a sign of breathing, she was still fighting.

So I took that at my faith and believed that no matter what happens, today is not my day to die.

"Just kill me, Seraphina, " I weakly said. "Kill me and Dimitrius will be yours, " I added.

Dimitrius looked at me with confusion, saying 'no' but I shook my head. "What are you doing, Felicity?" He asked while gasping for air, feeling the pain that was inside of me.

"Oh, I would probably like that, " Seraphina answered while playing with a dagger in her hands. "But I think, I don't have the right weapon for you, " she said. "I want Dimitrius to do it, that way, I'll believe that he's willing to move on and live a life with me."

"Do it, " I said while looking straight into Dimitrius' eyes. His eyes were turning into shades of red and black, at first, I couldn't understand what was happening to him.

"Kill me, Dimitrius. You got what you want from me, I didn't really love you, I just needed you to save me from Dominic at that time. Since the day I saw you, I despised you, Dimitrius, " I said.

Hoping that those words would convince him, I  tried my best to stand up despite the agonizing flame in my veins. I glanced at every frozen vampire before my eyes landed on Seraphina's.

In that exact moment, I saw one expression on her face that I couldn't be surer of.

Pity.

Something that Seraphina would never have.

"You're right, " His words echoed through the whole place, sending shivers into my spine. "You never did love me, Felicity." He growled while taking steady steps towards me.

"Do it, kill me, free me from hell with you, " I barely managed to whisper.

Dimitrius' eyes turned red as he let an evil laugh sound in the whole room. I looked over Seraphina to find her clutching her chest, silently breathing heavily.

"Why was I gifted with a weak and worthless mate like you?" Dimitrius spoke right in front of me.

"I don't deserve you, Dimitrius, " I replied while pulling the knife strapped on my thigh. "I can never love a monster like you."

Before I could inch the blade closer to him, he gripped it with so much force, making me wince in pain as I let go of the only weapon I had.

"Kill you?" He questioned. Dimitrius played with the tip of the knife as I backed onto the wall, to get further away from him.

Another look to Seraphina's body, I found her laying on the ground, slowly crawling towards Katherine's unconscious form.

"If you don't, I will."

Dimitrius raised his hand and swung, aiming for my heart. I quickly stepped to the side and saw the knife impaled in the wall. "You want to play? I'll give it to you harder this time, " he growled.

I smirked and said, "You know I always want to play." My hands reached for the knife but Dimitrius punched it, bruising all of my knuckles.

My urge to scream in pain stopped the moment the weapon dropped on the floor. I dodged his hit by ducking below his elbow and holding the knife.

"I can kill you with my bare hands, " he threatened.

"Empty words, Dimitrius, " I said as I plunged the knife on his thigh. I stood up as he dropped to the floor, taking the knife out. "I don't die with silver, Felicity, " he laughed evilly.

My hands reached for my necklace, the one where I put my ring as a pendant. When I got the hold of it, I used it to choke Dimitrius, watching as the vervain burned his neck.

"How about now?" I questioned. My body stood behind him while my right hand held the ends of the necklace and my left, reaching for the knife.

Dimitrius fought me with all his strength despite the pain. It wasn't after a few seconds when he was able to throw me across the room, my head hitting the table.

"You can't kill me, Felicity. I am the king of all vampires."

I clutched my head and tried to ease the pain. Then, I heard an enormous bang that echoed in my throbbing ears.

"Who said she was alone?"

My eyes opened to see Jonathan, my parents, Feliana and Tyler Lowell with an army of our vampire hunters. Humans. My people, they came to save me. Dimitrius fell to the ground as he clutched his heart.

"I am the queen of all witches."

Another glance and my eyes watered as I found Mary, my real mother by blood, controlling her magic against Dimitrius.

"I am the king of all wolves."

Growls erupted as we were both surrounded by Lorenzo's pack. Some in wolf form while some were not. Lastly, the real voice that I longed to hear, sounded in the room.

"You can never fool me, Seraphina, " I said loudly as I watched the bleeding and bruised form of Dimitrius' body turn into Seraphina's spiteful body.

The moment I saw pity in Seraphina's eyes, I knew at that exact moment that she switched her soul with my beloved. Seeing her crawl towards Katherine made me even surer.

She tried to fight me using Dimitrius yet I will never let her win.

Everyone looked at my direction, waiting for me to give them the order of ending this mess, once and for all.

Weakly, I stood up and walked towards Dimitrius and Katherine, both of them not moving and unconscious. Every vampire in the room was under Seraphina's spell and by ending her life, they would all achieve freedom.

"You think I'm scared, Felicity?" Seraphina asked with her non-confident tone. I smiled at her words while her bottom lip trembled as she looked over everyone surrounding her.

"I'll give you a chance to pick your death, Seraphina. A hunter's weapon, a witch's magic, a wolf's bite, or Felicity's revenge, " I said while holding up the dagger that almost killed my life.

She stepped backward and before she could run a body stopped her.

"I think my mate asked you a question."

Surprised, I turned around to see the vampires moving and ready to snap her neck. Dimitrius grinned at my shock and I noticed Odette, Genevieve, and Amara holding each other's hands to free every last vampire of Seraphina's spell.

Even Katherine was standing proudly with red eyes, long fangs, sharp nails, waiting for her next prey.

"Your time is up Seraphina. I think I know the right one to end your useless succubus life."

I glanced at Katherine before nodding and without blinking, I saw her burying her fangs on her neck, draining the last drop of her blood.

When Seraphina's body turned pale and assured me that her heart stopped beating, I heard Katherine say,

"That's for almost killing me, bitch."

And that was the last words needed before every creature in the room started feasting on Seraphina's deceased body, ripping her to shreds, and lastly, burning her body, sending her straight to where she belongs,

Hell.

• • • • •

Wow, I came back to 109K reads! Thank you so much, I'm literally in tears. I never expected this book to achieve so much attention yet you all supported me through the first chapter until now. I really want to apologize for a late update, school, and extra-curricular activities got in the way of my time for updating this book. Although, here's chapter 42 and I really hope that you all liked it and if you did, please don't forget to vote, comment, and share!

1.) What can you say about the plot twist?

2.) Who thought someone was going to die except for Seraphina?

3.) Do you think there'll be a happy or sad ending?

4.) Any messages for Felicity Lowell?

5.) Comment any ideas you have for the next chapter!

See you in the next update!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.5K 308 31
It's the year 2034 Vampires rule the world. They bought off humans as slaves and if they didn't complete a task properly or at all, consequences will...
8.4M 404K 46
I was sure the worst thing to ever happen to me would be being kidnapped, and sure, that was pretty bad. However, what was worse was being kidnapped...
140K 4.3K 22
In the supernatural world demons took other supernatural or humans as pets slaves if you will. Demons took fairies to serve them. Werewolves took hum...
45 2 11
Y/n, a human in a cruel world for human kind, has been bought by none other then their soulmates but what happens when past masters of hers find out...