A house full of Subs

By TeamWeirdoSquad22

A beautiful African American woman named Helen has been given the task by her bosses mother to be a Mistress... More

Where it all started
The favor
I'm out!
A Home Visit
Two down Two to go
Author's Note
Author's Note
The Talk
Decision Time
Why are you Here?
Author's Note
PSA

Jealous Much?

2.3K 62 4
By TeamWeirdoSquad22

Chapter 7~ Jealous Much?

HELEN'S P.O.V

"Come sit on the bed boys, oh also you are to call me Mistress, am I understood?" I say in a sexy voice, which caused them to blush and stutter.

"Y-yes M-mistress."

As they sit on the bed, I slowly take my clothes off, leaving me in my purple underwear set that Ya-Ya picked out for me earlier that night. I feel their eyes on me, but I ignore them and put my clothes into the hamper.

I slowly turned back around to see them staring at me intently, with a very noticeable tent in their pants. I still had my heels on as I slowly walked over to them, my heels clicking along the way.

I pushed both of them down with each hand and kneeled down in between their legs, sliding my hands up and down their legs, savoring the small gasps coming form their lips. My hands reached both of their belt buckles, slowly undoing them, teasing them every step of the way.  Jake was whining and that made me look up at him thinking something was wrong.

"Is something wrong Hun?"

"Mistress please no teasing."

"No teasing? But where's the fun in that?"

At that question they both whined and threw their heads back. I squeeze their shafts through their pants, causing them both to moan.

"I asked you a question."

They both were panting lightly, as they looked down at me and said "S-sorry M-mistress, it'll be a l-lot of fun."

I finally pulled down their pants and rubbed my hands all over their bodies. I leaned forward and lightly mouthed my lips over their boxer shorts. They started to squirm under my touch and that made me smile at how eager they were. I finally pulled their boxers down and both of their shafts popped up. Jake's length was slightly larger than his brothers, but they were both a pretty good size.  Jake was about maybe 7 or 8 inches, while Jacob was maybe 6 or 7. That made me lick my lips slowly; gazing at the wonderful treats before me. I went to Jacob first, licking the tip, earning a moan in return. I swirled my tongue around his head for a minute or so, licking up and down his shaft; going back to the tip I released with it a pop.

I look up from my position and saw them kissing each other. I was surprised to see the two of them kissing, considering that they were bothers and all. One part of me was confused with what I was seeing, but another part of me was very aroused at the lovely sight before me. I guess they could feel my gaze on them because they broke their kiss up with a string of saliva still left between them; and honestly it made them even more sexy to watch. I knew my expression was blank because they started looking at me with worried eyes.

"M-mistress?"

"Is something w-wrong?"

"You two are kissing?"

"W-well yeah."

"After our past relationship we needed some sort of comfort and even though we slept around there was never any feelings involved, so we needed comfort from someone we could trust and who better than to trust each other." Jacob explained to me, while Jake looked away from us.

It was an understandable reason if you thought about it, but other people will most find the incest to be disgusting. It makes me wonder if their other brothers know about this?

"Do the other two know about this?"

"N-no."

"Why not?"

Jake bit his lip and looked at the ground, before he turned around and hid in his twin's shoulder. Jacob looked down at his lap, his expression looked unsure before looking back at me. "They just wouldn't understand, our father has tried his hardest to teach all of us to be manly and secure in ourselves, and if they were to know that we do stuff like that with each other, they would probably be ashamed of us."

They looked so sad, like fragile little dolls that would shatter with the slightest touch. I wanted to make them feel better, I wanted them to know even though I wasn't expecting this at first, I wouldn't judge them for it. They needed each other for comfort and maybe there was something more that they haven't even discovered yet, but I would be there to help them figure it out along the way. Now that we're in this new relationship together everyone needs to know their feelings for each other, and besides they pretty hot together like that.

I stood from the floor and pushed them both back on the bed, straddling them. I bent down and pulled Jake from his brothers shoulder, grabbing his face I kissed him. I saw his eyes widen before they closed and he kissed me back with vigor. Our kissed was filled with passion; the built up tension from earlier was starting to come back in full force. This tension was suppressed for so long; working together and knowing that there was something there, but being too damn stubborn to admit it. All the sexual tension from the office came pouring out into this kiss. The teasing, the arguments, and the running around. All of it was put forward into this one kiss, going from pure passion to hot and steamy desire. I pulled away from him when I felt another pair of lips on me.

"Did I tell you to kiss me?"

"No Mistress, but I-"

"No buts."

"Y-yes Mistress."

I turned around and put my hand on his chin pulling his face towards mine. My lips ghosted over his, teasing him with little side pecks to his mouth. He tried to capture my mouth, but I moved away every time, causing him to whine at me.

"M-mistress please?"

"Please what?"

"I want you to kiss me too."

I started licking his lips instead of kissing him like he wanted me to. I wanted to see how far I could go with my teasing. He whined and bucked his hips into my leg; feeling the warm rod slid against my skin. I took pity on him and finally kissed him with just as mush passion that I had with his twin. It was so intense, the way our lips molded together like a missing puzzle piece, finally becoming one. I licked his mouth and bit his bottom lip, causing him to gasp in surprise. I shoved my tongue inside, tasting his tongue with mine. The taste was amazing, it was like a combination of vanilla, strawberries, and peaches. It was like I was tasting a whole fruit cocktail in his mouth. At this point I didn't know where the taste was coming from, but I couldn't care less at the moment.

I finally pulled away from him, going down both their bodies, grabbing onto their shafts again. They sucked in a breath, while keeping their lustful gaze on me. I turned my body around into a 69 position, and when I looked back at them I saw them stare at my purple lace panties hungrily. I looked down at their lengths and took my time working them slowly. Switching back and forth between the two; theirs moans and groans getting louder the faster I went on them. Both of them whined when I slowed down, calmly going into teasing strokes.

"P-please please please..."

"Please what?"

"We wanna t-touch you too M-mistress." Jake whined, about to reach my panties, but I slapped his hand away.

"If you can make me cum with just your mouth then I'll let you cum, but if you can't then you can't cum at all do you understand?"

"Yes we do!" They both yell out.

Jacob begins to touch my bum with his huge, warm hands. He was slowly caressing my butt, which made me sigh. I felt another set of warm hands touch me, slowly rimming around my panty line. I'm still stroking their members, while I was looking back to see what their about to do next. Jake leaned over and started licking the edges of my panties. I gasped; the feeling of his hot mouth my against my skin made me shiver. I see Jacob move his hands to my panties and he slowly pulls my panties down. My soaking cavern revealed to them finally; I bit my lip when I see their eye's get darker with lust.

"What are you waiting on boys?"

They both look at me in my eye's; basically asking if they can truly touch me. I wink at them, and that gives them all the conformation they need to start touching my pussy. I moan quietly when I feel fingers touch my clit and start rubbing gently.

"Harder." I say in a commanding voice.

Fingers press harder against my clit, while rubbing faster at the same time. I turn my attention back to their cocks, and start going back and forth licking both their shafts up and down. I feel a finger press inside me, making me jolt forward at the sudden intrusion. Moaning out, I press my pussy back against the finger inside me. Then another finger went inside me as well, slowly pushing in and out. The pleasure was so intense, and I know they feel the same way from the quiet groans that their making.

Then all of sudden we hear a phone ring. All of us pause at the sudden noise; we wait to for it to stop ringing. It stopped, and then it rang again. I get up from the bed and try to find the phone that's ringing. I find it to see it was my phone going off. I saw the caller id and knew I had to take this call.

"I'm sorry guys, but I really have to take this call it's important."

"We understand." They say, but I can clearly see the disappointment in their eye's. I feel bad for kicking them out, but I really can't ignore this call.

"We'll set up another time to finish this I promise."

"Okay, that's fine."

I go into the closet and put on a silk night dress, while the boys put their own clothes back on. We all walk to the door together, stopping once we're at the doorway. One at a time, I pull them in for one final kiss for the night.

"Drive safe boys."

"We will, don't worry."

"I'll call you later."

"We'll be waiting Mistress." They say at the same time, while winking at me.

I blush, pecking their cheeks and pushing them out the door. Once I see them get into the car and drive off, I slowly close the door behind me. I leaned my back on the door and thought 'Did that really just happen?'

I remember about that I needed to return that phone call, making me rush back to my bedroom. I unlocked my phone, going to my contacts I clicked on the name and wait for it to ring. When the phone finally picks, I hear the person huff on the other end.

"Now you wanna talk?" The person says, with a thick New York accent.

"I'm sorry, but I'm here now."

JACOB'S P.O.V

"I can't believe that just happened." Jake says for the thousandth time we've been in the car.

" I know, it's not exactly how we pictured it, but to be honest, it was better than what we imaged."

"I know right!"

I'm disappointed that we had to stop, but she's worth the wait, so it's ok. We finally pull up to the house; stepping out of the car heading for the front door. We step inside the house, to see our other brothers sitting at the kitchen table taking shots. Lucca looks up at us, raising an eyebrow towards us.

"Where have you two been?"

"Out."

"Out where?"

"To see a certain someone."

I saw Julian clench his hand into a fist, while looking down. We're all quiet for a minute, before Julian looked back up again.

"Is she still mad at us?"

"She probably still mad at you two, but she's not mad at us."

"That's not fair." Lucca says, growling a little bit in frustration.

I look at Jake and he looked back at me, and then at the same time we turned back towards them and said "Jealous much?"

@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Hey my lovely's, I'm backkkkkk! I know I've been gone for like ever, but I'm back now and better than ever. I'm editing some of my stories, I'm thinking about writing new stories, and I've also started taking my YouTube channel seriously now. I've already posted a Sims 4 let's play video to start off, so make sure you check that out on my channel BreeBrezzy12 because I'm going to be on the grind now. So make sure you Like, Comment, and Vote. Love ya😘

BreeBrezzy12

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.2K 1.1K 23
Ripped away from everything, and then discard like nothing Suke has been taken once again into someones custody... This time its different. He is gi...
40.6K 1.7K 31
✴ Book 2 of "Taming His Mistress" ✴ Everyone has their demons. Some of us choose to keep them hidden. But what happens when your demons come out to p...
191K 3.6K 29
When Bree moves to a new school, the last thing she expects is to bump into an old friend. But her friend has changed, into a cold, badass player who...
557K 7.7K 56
Follow Cassandra Hills on her journey with her three submissives. This book was originally planned as a one shot book, but now I've decided to give...