Hurt The Same || The Game X A...

De br33zywif3_

A Jayceon Taylor & Amber Riley Fanfiction Mais

Forever
Promise
Chewy
Drama
A Natural Woman
A night out
Oreos
Game
Your son
Results
The truth
Letting Go.
Together Again
Abusive
PJ
King
Hormones
Thanksgiving
Baby You
Fatherless Child
Husband and Wife
Time apart
Authors Note
Hard Decisions
Family Game Night
Girls night
Pole Dancing Class
Up to Something
2 weeks
The Plan Part 1
Blackmail
Space
Back Home
Trusting You Again
Run Ins
The secrets must come out
The secrets must come out part 2
The Case of the Ex
Getting used to it
A new attitude
This time Im done
Short note from me
Separated
Say Your Prayers
Mrs. Game
Authors Note

Chapter 1

26.8K 585 50
De br33zywif3_

Jayceon Taylor -

"Boy all you do is get on my nerves and get high," My girlfriend Amber said before we both laughed.

"Girl shut up," I said as I finished rolling my blunt. Once I was done I lit it, inhaled, and exhaled. I loved smoking weed, one of the few things I loved. I turned my hat backwards and leaned my seat back. We was sitting in my car behind Amber's mama crib.

"So how we gone tell her?" I asked looking over at her. She had a look I couldn't describe on her face, I knew she was nervous, but she was a grown woman now she had to get over that fearful shit especially when it came to her momma. She needed to put her foot down and let shit be known.

I had just got off work, and we hadn't seen each other in a minute because we both was working crazy ass hours but whenever I had time I was gone make it a point to pull up on my shorty.

I wished we was at my crib cause I hated all this background shit with her. From the first day we met her mama nor her big back sister Ashley liked me, but her other sister Ariel was cool.

Every time I would come around they always had some slick shit to say and I eventually got tired of it, I was gone say fuck it and fuck her but honestly I couldn't do that I loved Amber with my heart and soul, I couldn't leave her cause her people's had an issue.

So whenever her moms wasn't at home she would sneak me in, and whenever she was home she would sneak me in without her mother even knowing, she maybe a lil church girl but she ain't innocent she got her ways.

One night her momma came home when me and Amber was just sitting on the couch watching some movie. It was some chill type shit she was leaning in my arms, I had one arm holding the bowl of popcorn, the other around her waist, it was so chill to the point Ashley was on the other couch chilling, and Ariel was on the floor. We wasn't arguing or yelling either well until her momma came in.

She went off the hook had Amber started crying and I was just trying to defend my girlfriend, soon as I raised my voice I was wrong, I get it I shouldn't have gotten involved in family shit but Amber was my girl and you do her wrong you do me wrong.

Me and Amber had been dating for a year and some change, we met through my bro Kendrick, homie was my bestfriend but basically my brother, his mama and my mama was like two peas and a pod, I called his moms Auntie, he called my moms Auntie, I would go to war for him, he knew where my loyalty was.

The night of the party I wasn't even thinking about being with nobody. It was a basement party for one of Kendrick's girlfriends brothers homies. There I was, 19 years old with not a care in the world standing against the wall with a beer in one hand and a blunt in the other.

I remember the day like it was yesterday cause that's when I saw her. She damn near took a nigga life away. She was breathtaking. I was about the lit my second blunt when Kendrick game out the back geeked as fuck. Nigga was happy Treasure was done for a threesome. Shaking my head as he approached me he smirked.

"Nigga what?" He asked.

"You acting like you ain't never had no pussy before," I said shaking my head.

"Man whatever," he said waving me off. Just as I was about to say something somebody called his name.

"Kendrick you did not tell me that this house was going to be up this big ass hill," a dark skinned girl said as she laid her head on him out of breath.

"Ashley did you see me grab my phone?" Another girl said coming up behind her, she looked just like the other one but she had more hips and she was a little lighter, with big pretty brown eyes. I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. She looked amazing, she had her hair down with a high bun.

"You put it in your back pocket Amber," Ashley responded.

"Oh yeah that's right," she said before chuckling, she reached in her back pocket and pulled out her phone. Not wanting to waste anymore time without knowing who she was I introduced myself. She smiled and I guess Ashley and Kendrick got the message because they soon walked away, that whole night I didn't let shorty leave my sight.

We laughed and talked and chilled, up until our first date. She played around for a while but then she finally agreed to be my girl. She went away to college and I went to the streets, I would pick her up on the weekends from school and take her back Sunday night.

She wanted to say fuck school and chill with me but I didn't want that for her, Amber was smart as hell and I didn't want her to waste it hanging with me all day. She had a purpose, I didn't niggas was just existing and I didn't want her outcome to be like that.

"You looking good as fuck right now," I said biting down on my bottom lip. It wasn't a lie neither, Amber was gorgeous a nigga had really won when I got her.

"Boy hush you're just saying that," she said waving her hand.

"Man what I tell you about that shit," I said inhaling my blunt.

"You said stop it because I am beautiful," she replied.

"Right, now come here," I said letting my blunt out.

"Jace I can not fit over there," she chuckled slightly.

"Bae stop doing that shit that shit not attractive," I said about to get irritated.

"I'm sorry babe," she said as she came over and straddled my lap, I gripped her waist and ran my fingers up and down her thighs and waist.

"Gimme a kiss," I said as I looked into her eyes. She wrapped one arm around my neck and placed the other on my check as she pulled into a long lingering kiss.

As the kiss got deeper I slipped my hands under her dress, slid her underwear to the side, taking my two fingers and entering them inside her "Jayceon," she moaned as I pecked her lips.

Fuck I couldn't believe how wet she was, one of the many things I loved about Amb, she stayed wet for me. I started fingering her like crazy and she couldn't take it, she screamed and moaned but I didn't care I kept acting like I didn't hear her.

"Oh baby... sshhh, Jace it feels so good," she moaned as she ran her fingers through my hair. She grabbed me by my beard and kissed my lips. My wrists was getting tired but I didn't care I wanted her to cum. So I pushed them deeper inside her, she screamed out as I pumped harder and harder.

She started cursing as she held onto me tight. "Oh my God Jace I'm bout to c-ccum!!!" She moaned out right before she came all over my fingers.

"Mmm" I said as I licked my fingers.

"You are so nasty," she giggled.

"I love how you taste girl," I said as I kissed her lips. She blushed which made me chuckle.

"Let's get in the back seat," I said as I starting sucking on her neck.

"Baby noooo it's get late and I-I need to go in mamas going to be coming in soon," she said I bit down on her neck.

"Come on Amber you a grown woman what you still scared of ya mama?" I chuckled.

"No baby it's not that.. it's just honestly I'm scared of you," she sighed.

"Scared of me ?" I asked confused.

"Jace I'm a virgin, and I don't want my first time to be in the back seat, I want it to be special, with the man I love, and I know this isn't your first time and you've been with plenty of girls, I-I,"

"I hear you," I sighed.

"Baby please don't do that, I hate when you do that," she said grabbing my face.

"You said you wanna do it with the man you love is that me?" I asked curious.

"Baby yes it's you, I love you, I want you, I want to make love to you I don't wanna just fuck, but I'm not ready right now, can we wait just a little while longer please?" She asked me with an innocent look on her face.

"Yeah bae of course," I said as I kissed her lips. I loved Amber, I knew she was the one I wanted to be with so I was going to wait until she was ready as much as this shit pained me.

"I love you," she said

"I love you too," I replied before we kissed again. Kissing her felt like heaven, a nigga never felt like this about no female.

Me and Amber had been planning on moving in together, I had just gotten my new apartment a few weeks ago, I was on some family shit, I wanted us to live together and maybe one day have some lil Jayceon's, I knew I wanted Amber to be my wife, one day I was gone make that shit happen.

"I need to go in the house I gotta get ready for work in the morning," she pouted.

"Iight, call me imma come scoop you in the morning, and we can chill the rest of the day cause I'm off tomorrow,"

"Jace I told you you don't have to do that," she said

"I got a whole car fuck I look like letting my girl get on the bus?" I said.

"Baby you know I don't care about getting on the bus, it's not a big deal,"

"You heard what I said man, I'm picking you up in the morning, so be ready when I pull up,"

"Okay okay meanie, I love you,"

"I love you too, call me before you go to sleep,"

"Okay I will," and with that she gave me one last kiss before she got out the car. I made sure she got in the house before pulling off.

Once I got home I showered and heated up the lasagna Amber made for me. Now I was laid down in the bed with my wife beater and boxers on. I turned a movie on before smoking another blunt. Just as I finished rolling up the second one my phone rang, I answered once I saw who it was.

"Wassup baby?"

Nothing trying to see if You were finally at home,"

"Yeah I'm laying down watching Paid In Full," I said as I lit my blunt.

"Baby I hope you're not mad about tonight," she said sounding as if she was about to cry.

"Bae come on I'm not mad I told you I would wait for you, it's gone be hard on God it's gonna be hard but I only want you, I only love you, you got my heart so I'm gone wait and when we do it it's gone be everything you ever dreamed it would be," I said inhaling.

"I love you,"

"I love you too baby,"

"Babe promise me that we're gonna always be together,"

"I promise, now you promise me something," I said back.

"What? Tomorrow morning despite whatever she does or says we walk up and tell your mama that you moving out and moving in with me,"

There was a little silence.. "I promise tomorrow morning,"

"Amber I'm serious,"

"I promise baby, tomorrow morning, no matter what happens,"

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

55.7K 1.1K 56
Joshleen fanfic.... Enjoy!
25.7K 594 50
A fanfic I wrote about Zac and Emily, enjoy ?
19.1K 592 21
brendon urie fanfic!!!
32.1K 801 23
Being famous, all your fans support Jenzie, you have feelings for him that you can't deny. Does he feel the same way about you? If so, will you make...