Amnesia (a Luke Hemmings and...

By osnapitzkath

Alex wanted a reason. A good reason why the only guy she loved left her. It’s been a year now since Alex an... More

Amnesia
I
II
III
V
Hope you read this
VI
VII
VIII
IX
X
XI
XII
Sorry :(
XIII
XIV
XV
XVI
XVII
XVIII
XIX
XX
XXI
XXII
XXIII
I'm so soooorry!!!
XXIV
XXV
XXVI
XXVII
:'(
XXVIII
XXIX
XXX
XXXI
XXXII
XXXIII
THANK YOU!

IV

796 35 8
By osnapitzkath

ALEX’S POV:

   After swimming and walking on the beach, Jessie and I finally decided to go back to our hotel room.

Once we got in, I instantly went to the bathroom and stripped off my bikini. I turned the shower on and set it in warm water. I went in the shower and let the warm water hit my body. It felt so relaxing that I stayed there for ten minutes or so before cleaning my hair.

I cleaned my body with soap and used my strawberry scented shampoo and conditioner. I turned off the shower after rinsing my hair.

I dried my hair with a bath towel and grabbed another one and wrapped it around my small body.

I walked in the room and shivered because of the coldness from the air condition.

I opened my bag and grabbed my underwear, a black oversized shirt with a skull printed on it and a pair of denim shorts.

I put it on and blow dried my long brown hair after.

Since Jessie got so tired we ended up going to dinner late.

I walked in the hotel restaurant with Jessie. I breathed in the sweet smell of blueberry and strawberry cakes that they’re serving for dessert. I looked at Jessie ‘cause I know how much she loved strawberries. She smiled at me and dragged me towards a table for two.

I was laying on my bed, ready to sleep, when my phone buzzed.

It was a text from Ashton.

I opened it and it says “Hello lovely ;)”

I don’t know what happened to me but I smiled instantly after reading the text.

“Heya!” I replied.

Jessie was already sleeping. My heart pounded when my phone rang loudly. I forgot to silent it. Ugh! I’m such an idiot. Good thing Jessie just moved a bit.

I answered it immediately and walked towards the balcony of our hotel room.

“Hey.” I whispered.

“Hello beautiful.” I can hear Ashton smiling.

“Why’d you call?” I asked.

“I just wanna hear your voice.” He answered. “Mind walking with me?”

“I can’t.” I said.

“Why?” I can hear the sadness in his voice.

“Well you can be a killer or whatever.” I giggled a little letting him know that I was just joking.

“Oh c’mon! I won’t kill a girl that is as beautiful as you.” He said.

“Meet me by the pool.” I said then hanged up.

I walked back inside our hotel room and wore my favorite Nickelback hoodie. I grabbed my key card and placed it at my back pocket with my phone then left.

I hesitated once I reached the first floor of the hotel.

Is this the right thing to do? Or am I being stupid?

Well fuck it.

I started walking again towards the pool.

I opened the glass door and walked in.

The coldness of the water made me shiver.

I looked around and spotted the blonde guy.

He looked at me and smiled, showing his dimples. I walked towards him and I was surprised when he hugged me. “Hey.” He greeted me.

“Hey.” I greeted back.

I pulled away from the hug and smiled at him.

“Nickelback.” He said.

He was looking at my hoodie.

“Oh… yeah.” I smiled a little.

“You like them?” He asked.

“So much.” I answered.

“You know, I have a friend and he loves Nickelback so much.” Ashton looked at me.

“Oh… you can’t blame him. Nickelback is really good.” I said.

He just nodded .

We sat down on a bench and just talked about each other.

I learned that he is a drummer in a band called 5 Seconds of Summer. He said that they’re kinda getting popular. He told me that he like me a lot too. He thought that it was love at first sight when he saw me.

Time had passed by and we didn’t even know that it was already 3 in the morning.

He walked me up to my hotel room and said his goodbyes.

“Bye beautiful.” Ashton said with a smile.

I can see the sleepiness on his eyes. Ashton was holding my hand and playing with my fingers.

“Bye Ashton.” I smiled back.

I unlocked my door and walked in, Ashton is still holding my hand.

“Um… Ash- my- uh… my hand.” I said awkwardly while pointing at my hand.

“Oh yeah… sorry.” Ashton pecked my hand before letting it go. “Thank you for giving me your time.”

“No problem Ash.” I smiled at him showing my right dimple.

“Well… goodnight?” He asked.

“Goodnight.” I answered.

Ashton gave me one last smile showing his cute deep dimples before walking towards the lift.

********************************************

Hey guys! hope you liked it :)

Please vote and share :)

Love y'all! 

Follow me on twitter @hxrryfrvrxx

THANKS! :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

86.3K 2.5K 40
Amber's world is going to be turned upside down. When she finally goes to a 5 Seconds of summer concert, she never would have guessed she got to mee...
10.2K 101 66
Ashton is living the dream with his four band mates of 5 seconds of summer. One day he meets a girl and finds himself falling for her. What happens w...
14.9K 784 20
Luke, Ashton, Calum, and Michael are in a band named 5 Seconds of Summer. What happens when they're on tour and Mr. Gus Bus breaks down. The driver c...
4.4K 121 27
Just five months. Five months and he will come back to me. He will come back and we will be together again. Or...? Dating a celebrity isn't easy. Whe...