Maze runner smuts

By TMRlover719

Do I need a description? Read it ya little nasties More

Newt: Lets Get You Cleaned Up
Minho: Don't be a tease
Minho: Before The Shower Gets Cold
Thomas: Feeling Relaxed?
Thomas: Not In Public
Minho: Alone Time
Newt: Didn't Know You Were Kinky, Love
Newt: Didn't Know You Were Kinky, Love/ part 2
Newtmas: Good Day Off?
Thominho: Show Me What To Do
Minewt + reader threesome: Skip To The Fun Stuff
Gally: You Dont Have To Be Quiet This Time, Baby
Thomas: Whatever You Want To Try, Baby

Gally: What Did I Tell You?

37.2K 329 311
By TMRlover719

So this was kinda by request. And it's a bit kinky I guess? Just so ya know

You were helping Gally and the other builders, as you did almost every day. But today, he was a little different. Usually he left you alone, since the rest of the glade didn't know you were dating. But today, he followed you around and always offered to help. Eventually, you grew suspicious and asked what was going on.

"Hey Gally. I need to go grab some more vines to tie the hut together. Wanna help?" You asked. He wiped the sweat off his face and nodded, trailing slightly behind you as you walked off through the deadheads.

Once you were a fair distance away from prying ears, and near the spot where the walls of the maze met, you spun around to face him.
"So. What do you want?" You asked and folding your arms over your chest.

"What do you mean?" He asked, feigning shock.

"You never even talk to me in front of the others. I thought you wanted to keep this whole thing a secret?" You explained, frowning slightly.

"Yeah...but...." he trailed off, taking a step closer

"But....what?" You asked, having to tilt your head back a little to look up at him.

"But....your ass looked amazing in those shorts today. How was I supposed to stay away?" His voice was a bit huskier than normal as he looked down at you.

"So that's what this is about." You shook your head, putting your hands on his chest.

"You do realize that we're just in the deadheads, right? Anyone could hear us?" You pointed out. Gally just shook his head.

"Let 'em. I'm about ready for everyone to know about us anyways." He said in a dangerously low voice as he stepped even closer.

"Oh really?" You asked, slipping your hands up under his shirt. His skin was warm, probably from a day of building.

"So, is that a yes?" Gally asked, nipping at your earlobe as he harshly pressed you back against the maze wall.

"Uh-" you grunted out, caught slightly off guard as he pinned you to the wall. He started attacking your neck, already leaving a few hickeys there.

"Yes." You mumbled, closing your eyes slightly as he reached the sweet spot of your neck and sucked another mark on your skin.

"Good." He grunted, already reaching down to tug your shirt over your head. You couldn't help but smile slightly at his eagerness, and within a few seconds your shirt was discarded. He tugged his own shirt over his head, broad shoulders and strong arms on display. He connected your lips, pressing his body to yours again as his tongue slipped into your mouth. His hands roughly gripped your hips, and you sighed slightly into the kiss. Not long after, he tugged down your shorts so you were in only your underwear.

Gally pulled away from the kiss, keeping his face right next to your as he reached a hand into the band of your panties, wasting no time as he pushed a finger into you. You reacted, arching your back closer to him as you grabbed his arms.

"New rule. No touching me." Gally said, his voice low as he tugged your panties down. He forced your hands away from him and to your side as he added another finger.

You desperately wanted to twist your hands in his hair. To do something as he pumped his fingers in and out of you, drawing a moan from your mouth. You couldn't do it, reaching down to rake your fingernails over his shoulders. He pulled away.

"What did I just say?" He growled, taking his fingers away from your core as you whimpered.

"Gally, come on."

"No. I made a rule, and you didn't even last 30 seconds." He licked his lip and eyed the area around you.

"You know, we came out here to get vines. Might as well put them to good use." He smirked. Gally grabbed a vine, and your hand, holding it above your head.

"Ga-" he tightened the vine around your wrist, holding your arm above your head.
"Perfect." He purred, doing the same to your other hand.

"Now you don't have a choice." Gally said, running his hands up and down your sides. It was a delicious burn, not being able to move your arms. Something new, but it was also torture. Gally seemed satisfied for now, and pulled down his shorts, standing in just boxers.

Now you really wanted to touch him. You ached to run your hands up and down his chest. To grab onto him as he presses you against the cold stone wall behind you.

He started grinding against you, and you pulled on the vines holding you in place. As much as you hated the fact that you couldn't touch him, it was riveting being at his mercy.

You strained your arms as he kept grinding on you, his hands gripping your waist.
"Gally please." You begged, trying desperately to get more friction.

"I'm in charge right now. So be a good girl and be patient." He growled. He finally took off his boxers, standing back up. He pumped himself slowly, taking in the sight of you in front of him.
"Good." He nodded. "This should be fun."

He leaned down, trailing his teeth along your ear and down to your neck, sucking on the bruise he left earlier, then back up to your ear.
"You do want to have fun, don't you?"

"Yes." You managed to choke out, and Gally grinned.
"Good."

He fit himself between your legs, lining himself up. You almost gasped, feeling him slide against you. Then in one quick motion, he was inside of you, stretching you open. You pulled on the vines, eyes watering a bit between the sensation of Gally inside of you and the slight rope burn on your wrists.
"What a good girl." He said quietly, not moving out yet as you let yourself adjust. He rocked his hips just the slightest bit, just enough to ease your body until you were ready. Gally got the message, pulling almost all the way out and sliding back in. You moaned, once again trying to grab Gally, to cling to his shoulders. Your arms burned, but it felt good.
And Gally felt good too, sliding in and out. Every thrust sent a wave of heat through your stomach, settling in your core. Gally started fairly gentle, but soon he was getting comfortable. Now, he was getting to berough, slamming into you, pulling out, slamming back in. His tall frame pressed you against the wall behind you as he started to move faster, harder.
"Ga-..." you started to say his name, cut off by the snap of his hips. He kept moving, faster and faster until your started to reach a release already. It was early. Really early.
"Gally....I'm gonna...." you whimpered. He slid into you one more time, coming to a stop as you felt the high slip away.
"No....baby please." You begged. Gally just grunted quietly, feeling you tighten around him from being near that high.
"New rule." He managed to say. "You don't get to cum until I tell you to."

It wasn't what you were expecting, but you nodded, arms still straining to touch him. To reach down and touch yourself if he didn't start moving. You whimpered, rolling your hips, and he nodded.

Gally pulled back out, continuing to thrust into you, slower at first but speeding up quickly. Once again, you were soon after left out of breath, mouth hung open as you struggled to do anything but writhe beneath him. He flattened his forearms against the wall, moving closer and managing to go even deeper. Your cried out, straining against the vines so hard that you swore they could break any second.

The familiar tingle started in your core again, but Gally didn't seem to be ready for you to cum. He kept moving, quickly, snapping his hips so sharply that each one sent a jolt through your body.
"Gal....slow down." You pleaded, trying not to cum now that he had ordered you not to. Instead, he sped up.

"Gally-" you moaned, tightening around him as he continued to move. Then the sensation exploded throughout your body, your eyes squeezing shut as your high hit, and you shook beneath him. He continued moving, but you weren't focused on that. Even though your arms were tied, you arched your back into him, and when your high was over and you came back down, you were a panting mess.

"What did I tell you?" Gally also panted, trying to catch his breath as he pulled out of you.

"Not to...not to cum." You mumbled, still catching your breath.

"That's right. So now....." he grabbed his machete from the pile of clothes nearby, slicing the vines and freeing your hands. You hissed slightly, the burning feeling stinging your arms as you rubbed them out. Gally shook his head, standing in front of you.

"You need to do something for me now." Gally said quietly, stroking himself slowly. You got down on your knees, and he nodded.
"Good girl. I don't even need to tell you."

You shook your head, reaching up to your hands around him. He sucked in a breath, closing his eyes as you ran your hands up and down his length. He let out a small stifled moan, just as you leaned forward to lick his tip. You moved your hand up and down him, but started to slowly take him in your mouth, hollowing your cheeks as you went. He make a choked noise, twisting his fingers in your hair as your swirled your tongue around him.

You started to bob your head, pumping the part of him that you couldn't get into your mouth. You hollowed your cheeks again, bobbing your head quicker and taking him deeper. Gally let out a groan, meeting the bobbing of your head with his hips, forcing himself deeper down your throat.
"Sh*t..." he groaned, shaking his head.
"Stop. I want to feel your pussy again."

You took him out of your mouth, giving him one last pump as Gally ordered you to lay down on the pile of clothes. You did as told, laying on your backwoth your legs open. He kneeled in front of you, his hands running up and down your thighs.
"So wet for me. Too bad I'm not going to let you cum again." He leaned over, pressing his body over yours with your legs around his waist.

"Sh*t." You hissed, finally able to dig your nails into his shoulder as he entered you again, easier this time, but still stretching you open.

"F*ck." Gally grunted, thrusting on and out himself. It was harder for him now, now that he himself was closer to a release. He didn't move as fast yet, but did make more grunts and small moans.
"Feels-feels so good." He grunted. He seemed to be growing ever closer to a release, but so were you. He moved faster, chasing his own release while you chased yours. He got there first, pulling out of you with a loud groan, as he Same onto the ground, his head lowered into the crook of your neck. His body weight pressed on you, shaking slightly as he came down from the high, but you felt your own high slipping away. Gally moves back to be sitting on his knees, and you took the advantage to slip a hand between you, touching yourself.

Gally watched, sitting back on his heels as you tried to regain your high, working at your clit quickly. The pleasure returned, almost overwhelmingly. You were more sensitive now, every time you swirled your finger it felt like heaven.

A minute later, you also came, shaking and gasping for air as your vision went blurry. Gally tried to help you through the high, slipping a finger inside you to work you through it and draw it out. When you finally came down, panting and gripping his arm, all Gally said was "that was the hottest thing I've ever seen."

You laughed slightly, even though you were out of breath. Gally kisses you quickly, kissing along your jaw and neck too.
"Id do that again anytime. You feel so good, baby."

You shivered, running a hand down his chest and stopping just before his length.
"We can do it again. Trust me."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

316K 9.5K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
162K 5.7K 42
❝ if I knew that i'd end up with you then I would've been pretended we were together. ❞ She stares at me, all the air in my lungs stuck in my throat...
80K 1.8K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
1.8M 60.5K 73
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...