Different

By vonboncon

After Dei's best friend dies things start to dial down. Just when he couldn't imagine anything getting worse... More

Preface
From whom I remember
November 17th
Icecream
Crossroads
Encounter
Questions
Email
Gasoline
"m hm"
Car
Bruises
Sleep
Chicken and Waffles
L.K?
Bar
Play
Radio
Blanket
Avoidance
Hair
Mall
Bed Peace
Nightmare?
Day
The wall
Where?
Wood
Farewell
Lone
Bus
Bourbon?
Laugh
Well..

*Update*

1.1K 30 27
By vonboncon

Hello everyone :) I hope you have enjoyed reading this series.

As I have learned over the course of a year I've been writing this book I, myself have been learning the steps. Reading back, I started this book as a side thing to do when I felt like it. But as months kept passing I saw that I'd forget parts that had happened and not known where to continue in. I even found places where it didn't really make sense and I should have added more into the plot and overall character progression.

This was sort of a test for me to see how far I could go with a book. Other than short stories, I've never written a book this long before. Now, I definitely could say that this was the most interesting thing I have done. Being that I would have days that I felt drawn into the characters and couldn't stop coming up with new scenes in my head. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't fallen in love with the characters and what they're about. For those who may be interested, there will be a sequel. It might take awhile because I plan on taking my time on this one and not putting it out on the spot like I did during this book. Please look forward.

Thank you all for coming on this journey with me and I hope I see some of you in the comments again when the next work comes out. You seriously mean so much!

Also someone please recommend me a great boy x boy. I've been dying to read one!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.8K 551 18
A boy is so sweet and loving ofcourse he's gay he gets bullied but he has 3 friends who protect him because he has a secret. Jerry was cursed with de...
174K 7.6K 35
A Highschool basketball star has only known two things his whole life. Basketball and books. His life had been solely about those two things. It's be...
72.4K 2.2K 30
Book cover does not belong to me. If you see this book on any website other than this app then it is stolen so if you see it, then pls contact me on...
19.8K 865 24
First of all this is the Sequal to 'Before The Insanity Struck'. In this story it will show the adventures of Jeff and Ben in there new lives. Jeff h...