The Bad Boy Is Obsessed With...

By DreamcatcherItis

"Go, I don't want to make you hate me for what I did." he says softly as a tear of drop dipped from his eyes... More

Introduction & Characters
Prologue
Chapter 1: First Day
Important Message & Informations
Chapter 2: New Friends
Chapter 3: Meet with the Bad Boys
Chapter 4: Bad Boy's Type
Chapter 5: Misunderstanding
Chapter 6: Daddy Issues
Chapter 7: A New Friend
Chapter 8: Apologies
Chapter 9: Waist Hug
Chapter 10: Surprises
Chapter 11: Fake Date
Chapter 12: Dinner-1
Chapter 12: Dinner-2
Chapter 13: Unclear Confessions
Chapter 14: A Day went Wrong
Chapter 15: Car Ride and Friendship
Chapter 16: Complications
Chapter 17: Drunken Night
Chapter 18: Meet with the Ex
Chapter 19: Explanations and Kiss
Chapter 20: Dream or Reality?
Chapter 21: Old Bestfriend
Chapter 22: Maybe the Bad Boy isn't that Bad
Chapter 23: Gossips and Tutoring?
Chapter 24: Study and Makeout Session
Chapter 25: Hell of a Ride
Chapter 26: Girls Sleepover
Chapter 28: A New Feeling
Chapter 29: Risk is Worth Taking
Chapter 30: Concerts and Adventure
Chapter 31: Feelings and Party
Chapter 32: Sometimes Truth is also Painful
Chapter 33: Moments
Chapter 34: Busted
Chapter 35: True Face Revealed
Chapter 36: Obsession kills
Chapter 37: Frenemies
Chapter 38: Vegas Baby!
Chapter 39: Just Christmas Things
Chapter 40: A Day to Remember
Chapter 41: Promises
Chapter 42: Ecstasy
Chapter 43: Within a heartbeat
Chapter 44: Lies
Chapter 45: Pain
Chapter 46: The Truth
Chapter 47: Graduation
Epilogue
Bonus Chapter #1
Bonus Chapter #2
1 million reads?!

Chapter 27: That Awkward Moment

17.2K 492 116
By DreamcatcherItis

Samantha's POV

"Bacon or Pancakes?" Jessica asked and I yawned in response because of lack of sleep last night.

"Anything." I said and closed my eyes once again.

"Morning sleepy heads!" my eyes shot open when I heard Emily's cheery voice.

"Good morning, people!" another voice was heard and it was non other than Cole.

"Morning." Jess replied smiling, why is she smiling so much today?

"What are you doing here?" I asked, sleepily.

"Emily said we should hangout together as we are doing nothing special today." he said taking a seat and pulled her in his lap.

"Yeah and you guys are going to the match tonight, aren't you?" says William out of nowhere.

"You are here too?" I asked, that means Alec is here too.

"Mm hmm." he nodded and wrapped his arms around Jess from the behind and kissed her cheek lightly and she giggled.

"Woah woah! When did this happened?" I asked them in utter shock.

"A few days ago." Jess said blushing.

"I told you Sam, she's a badass bitch." Emily rolled her eyes.

"What did you say?" Jess asked her glaring. "Nothing." Emily smirked at her direction.

"Ignore her babe!" Will and Cole both said at same time and we burst out in laughter.

I saw the time and it was 8:30 already, "Guys, I'm going to take a sho-" I stopped mid sentence because everyone was busy with their boyfriends and girlfriends talking and kissing.

I slowly came out of the kitchen and headed to Emily's room and sighed heavily. That was such a awkward moment for me, gosh! How am I supposed to handle it for the whole day?

Half an hour later~

I ran downstairs and saw everyone was seating and scrolling down their phone, wow generation.

"Thank god, Sam! At last you came I was dying of hunger!" Cole groaned started eating his pancake.

I rolled my eyes but smiled anyways.
"Ignore him, Sam. He's such a drama queen." Emily snickered when she saw Cole's face stuffed with pancakes.

We all laughed at them, "So, where are we going?" I asked as I started eating mine.

"To the Central Park(fictional name) for boating and speaking of that where's Alec?" Jessica asked as I choked on my food.

"Are you okay?" Emily asked and I nodded my head slightly.

"He said he don't want to come for no reason." William said, I guess he was still angry with me.

"Don't worry Sam, you won't be alone today." Jessica winked and Emily smirked, I looked at them confusedly, who are they talking about?

Suddenly the door bell rang, "Oh, that must be him." Jessica stood up excitedly and went to open the door.
Did she say 'him'?

After like two minutes she came with a boy, and let me tell you he is so cute.

"Samantha, I want you to meet my friend, Adam. Adam, Samantha." she introduced him to me.

"Hey." he smiles while I gave him a awkward smile and said, "Hey."

"Seriously, that's what you got?" Emily rolled her eyes and the boys laughed, my face became red.

"Stop it Emily, your making her nervous." Cole butted in laughing.

"We will see, now guys we should head out!" she cheered and again we laughed at her excitement.

"Samantha, you and Adam will be coming in his car. And the rest of us we will be going in Cole's." Jessica said and I nodded my head, not that I have any choice.

We made our way to his car and soon we were on the road. It is becoming so awkward for me, no one talking an uncomfortable silence and it was making me shift many times on the seat.

"I know it's awkward. But we shouldn't be silent this much." he lightly chuckled.

"Yeah, but I'm not that good with new people." I sighed.

"Oh trust me, I'm too." he side glance at me, this made me smile.

"Really?"

"Yuppppp!" he says smiling.

"Cool, then it's not awkward anymore." I said laughing as he joined me.

After like ten minutes we reached the Central Park. Emily and others were 2minutes ahead of us so they were talking outside.

When they saw us I didn't miss the smile on Jessica's face and her eyes were staring us in awe. Wait what?

"You two look so cute! I'm totally shipping it!" she said excitedly as my turned red in embarrassment.

"Jessica!" I huffed in annoyance.

"Chill, she's just messing with you." Emily laughed and I rolled my eyes.

"Anyways, you coming for the boating?" William asked, I looked at Adam he signaled me a 'no'. I don't want to go either.

"No, we will be fine here." I said and they nodded. When they left, I asked Adam, "So, what we are going to do now?"

"Umm, would you like to just walk around and get to know each other?" he asked me.

"I would definitely like that." I smiled at his genuineness.

We started to walk around path where divides the small lake and the main park(A/N:- if you know what I mean) All the kids were playing around, there were some couples and the view was absolutely amazing and refreshing.

"So, which school are you in?" I asked him after a very long time of silence.

"Masonville Highschool." he said.

"Oh."

"Do you have any passions?" he asked.

"I don't know if that's a passion or not but I like singing, what about you?"

"That's definitely a passion, and believe me or not I'm in a band." he says in a quite voice.

"Oh my god, that's so cool." my eyes are wide, like seriously I love boy bands.

"Nothing special just an highschool boy band." he says shaking his head. "So, you did some performances or not?"

"Yeah, like three."

"That's really awesome! I want to go to a concert too!!" I huffed in annoyance my luck is too bad.

"Wait, you never went to a concert before?" he asked raising an eyebrow it shook my head in denial.

"Why?" 

"Actually, I was in New York for like 14years and my family are like overprotective so they didn't allow me to go anywhere alone." I sighed.

"Damn." he shakes his head.

"Anyways, are you craving ice-cream?" he said all of a sudden.

"Umm, I don't-" I couldn't even complete my sentence when he suddenly cut me off by saying, "Just wait. I'm coming in 5minutes." he ran over somewhere.

I decided to wait for him and went to sit on the near by bench. My eyes were fixed on the beautiful view that didn't even realize someone was standing beside me.

"What are you doing all alone here?" a familiar voice asked as my eyes widen and I immediately looked at his way.

"Alec." I breathed out.

"Well?" he took a seat beside me as I became stiff. Okay, what the hell is happening?

"I'm not alone, I'm here with Emily, Jess, Cole and William."

"Oh." he said, Adam come quickly it's so uncomfortable! I mentally screamed.

"Samantha?" he said.

"Hmm?"

"I'm sorry, that I gave you a hickey, you know I was so caught up in that moment....and I'm sorry because I know I overreacted." he breathed out.

"You apologized, and it's okay." I smiled looking at him, he returned me the same smile.

"So, what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"I wasn't taking a walk when I saw you all alone so I came here to talk." he explained.

"And-" I was again cut off mid sentence by Adam's voice, "Hey, sorry I'm late. I hope you didn't mind." and handed me an ice-cream.

"Who's he?" Alec's voice startled me.

"Hi, I'm Adam." he introduced himself to Alec, while Alec's eyes were turned cold and his jaw was clenched.

"Alec." he gave him a curt nod.

"Adam, he's my friend." I said, not looking at Alec anymore. I know I will be nervous if he's eyes will meet mine and I'm again in a awkward moment!

"Anyways, I gotta go." Alec said and walked away without saying another word. How strange. He surprises me everytime.

"Kinda rude." Adam commented taking a seat.

"Yeah, he's a moody person and I'm sorry for that."

"Don't be and eat your ice-cream it's melting!" he laughed.

"Oh yeah." I smiled.

After spending one more hour we came to know more about each other. Mainly about his music and our future career.

The way to Emily's home was much fun because we were singing all the way. He was really so sweet and we laughed at little silly things. It was like a best day of my life. I was living my fullest but something was missing, I don't why.

When we reached her home, I hugged him and thanked him for the wonderful day. We exchanged numbers, so we can talk whenever we can.

Emily and Jessica were blowing my ears by asking million questions what happened between me and Adam. We just talked, what else would have happened, anyways?

And not to mention she forced me to wear the T-shirt for Tyler's match where Tyler's name was written in front in bold letters. They were wearing the 'Go' written T-shirts.

They said we will cheer him up by me being in the middle, like is it always have to be me? He will probably hate me more. Ugh.

"What are you thinking? Come with us." Jess broke me from my thoughts. We are now in the way to the bleachers.

"Yeah." I said and match their pace.

Suddenly a heard the voice I haven't heard from weeks. "Emily!" Tyler came running towards us.

"So, you guys came huh?" he smiles as his eyes were on me for longer time, I looked away from him.

"Are you blind, brother?" Emily jokes rolling her eyes.

"No and what's all this? How did you made it?" he laughed lightly looking at our outfits.

"Aunt helped me and it took 2months." she winks at him as his eyes widens, even I was shocked too.

"Awe sister come here." he opens his arms for her. "Ew no! You stinks." she made a face and he rolled his eyes.

"I haven't even started the game but fine." he jogged away towards his teammates.

"Good luck by the way!" she screamed and he gave us a thumbs up.

We finally made it to the bleachers and after like 10 minutes the game started.

Our opponent team Royal Albert High school, I don't know why the heck that school is known as Royal. They say they always wins and are very egoistic and this is their first match with our school.

(A/N:- I'm not going to explain the game, but Lakewood High own)

The game was really cool, in some moments I thought we were not going to win but Tyler and Miles saved the day. I'm so glad The Royal's ego is shattered now.

I decided that I will congratulate Tyler no matter what so I went to meet him outside their locker rooms. He came out in less than 2 minutes, I took a deep breath and said, "Congratulations, Tyler."

"Thank you." he smiles at me and I returned the smile when I was about to walk away he held my arm, this made me look back at him in confusion.

"I need to say something, Samantha." he sighed heavily.

"Yeah?"

"I fucked up, didn't I? I fucked our friendship up, treated you badly and you being the nicest person in the world came to congratulate me." he chuckled but I saw the sadness in his eyes.

"Why did you did that?" I asked softly.

"Because..." he stopped mid sentence.

"Yes?"

"Because, I like you." my eyes widens at his words, what?

"Wh-what?" I stuttered out.

"Yes, I don't know when but my feelings were much intense from the day you comforted me. When I heard that you kissed Alec and those things he did to gain your forgiveness that's when I lost it and said all of it." he breathed out.

"First of all I didn't kissed him, he kissed me first." I said in a quite voice, "And I don't know what to say about the rest of the part."

"You don't have to, not now. Just take your time." he caressed my cheek and started to lean in and my breathing hitched because of the close proximity.

He lightly kissed my cheek, when I looked at him he smiled at me and walked away.

While I was stuck in the awkward moment for the third time today, what am I supposed to do now? This is so messed up.

Hey peeps!
Please don't kill me for the late update!! I was running out of ideas and was very busy with the studies. Remember I have a life outside wattpad also. Anyways, what do you think is going to happen next?  Tyler confessed OMG! And did you like Adam? ;) Btw, Froy Gutierrez as Adam Whitman ❤
I want to tell you that my friend has started his first book named "Black Love". Go show him some love like you did to me 💞 his username is PritamMajumdar8 And Thank you so much for 20.4K reads and 753 votes!! Ugh you guys are the best 😭💕

Also, I'm going to be unavailable from tomorrow to 10th October as my midterm exam is starting and haven't read a single word. I'm so sorry.

Love,
-U❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

48.7K 1K 37
I would bet none of you have ever had that dream summer that all of us want.... that summer where you meet a boy on the beach and go surfing even tho...
2.2K 159 18
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
201 8 8
"What makes you laugh ? Do you think I won't dare to do it ?" I immediately stopped. Was she joking ? It had to be a joke...right ? There's no chanc...
10.8M 609K 43
*Completed* "I just want to know why." I say as I turn over, trying to find his figure through the dark of my room. "Why what?" He asks. "Why you'...