Butterfly Kisses. •Finn Wolfh...

By Babii-Dollz-

"You're my best friend.... I will never give you up... I promise." Strangers? Friends? Best friends? Lovers... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5.
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 011.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19. (The semi-final.)

Chapter 20. (Finale)

304 7 3
By Babii-Dollz-

•I can't wait•
~Your POV~

"Y/n? Oh my god, Y/n!"

I shifted in my bed, shooting up, causing the book to fall from my face.

"Get out of my room, you little twat!" I threw my pillow at the boy, "I'm telling mom! You're the one who stayed up until four in the morning!" Timothy whined.

Once again, I stayed awake all night reading one of mom's stories.

I'm going to be late for school again, I just get so caught up in this imaginary world with my imaginary boyfriend.

Mom put in some of my real friends, but I've always desired to meet the fake boy, I don't know where my mother got the idea of Finn, but I love it!

Well, my mom is a bit of a helicopter parent, but that never really seemed to be on my nerves, she's much worse with Tim than she ever was with me.

Then again, He's a fucking sheep, it's like he's in a forever loop of copy the leader, he's done more in his life than I ever have.

I know that you're probably confused, in my stories Timothy is older than I am, but in reality he's not, I always wanted an older brother, so mom gave me one, even if he's a fictional one!

Let's cut to the chase, basically my whole life is based around my fictional world.

That explains why I'm still a virgin, and why I don't have a real boyfriend, possibly also the reason that all my 'friends' take advantage of me,
I'm pretty sure it isn't why I'm bullied.

Anyways, moving on.

I got out of bed and limped down the stairs, I recently broke my leg, the doctors told me that I wasn't allowed to walk without my crutches, but I do it anyway.

"You excited for school, hun?" My mother asked, looking up from her phone.

No.

"Yeah, mom, I can't wait!" I smiled, in my world I don't go to school, in real life I have to.

I hopped into the bathroom and got undressed, I grabbed a plastic bag and pulled it up over my cast, I tied it before getting into the shower.

I let the hot water run over my face for a moment, my mind wandered back to an all too well known place.

Finn Wolfhard.

What if he was real?

Would he be everything I have imagined him to be?

Would he be sweet and smiley?

Could he love me in the way that I love him?

I just wish to know of his wild, messy, unstable curls.

Too bad he's made up.

I washed my hair and then my body.

Turning off the taps and stepping out of the shower, I grabbed my towel, drying my legs first and removing the bag that covered my cast.

"Y/n! Stop daydreaming about your boyfriend and scoot out of there!" Tim screamed, he's so annoying.

I came out of the bathroom and went straight up to my bedroom.

If I didn't have this awful white brick on my leg, I could've dressed like a hoe.

Oh well.

I grabbed a simple black v-neck and some baggy slacks, I put on one of my shoes, it was such an awkward feeling, only putting on one shoe.

I stood up, looking in the mirror, I could at least do my hair.

I pick up my hairbrush and pulled the hair tie (hair band?) Out of my hair, I like putting it up at night.

I brushed through my tangled hair, humming Blue Boy by Mac Demarco.

"Y/n, we have to go now, babe!" My mom called out, "Okay, I'm coming!" I yelled back, I threw the brush onto my bed and hobbled back down the stairs.

Tim held the door open for me, it's probably the nicest thing he does for me, everyday he makes sure I get out of the house and into the car in one piece.

He's fourteen and he has a boyfriend.

Yes, you read- Erm, thought that correctly.

My brother is bisexual.

He came out to me first, he said I wouldn't understand what it was like to look at someone who I shouldn't want and want them.

But I know of that feeling all too well, I tried to kiss my ex-best friend and let's just say she isn't my friend anymore, but I did realise that I wasn't confused about what I was wanting, I just like boys more.

I walked outside, my crutches supporting most of my weight, while Timothy shut and locked the door I went over to the car, he ran over and helped me in.

"Thanks, Timmy." I smiled as he took the crutches and put them in the back with him, "Yeah, yeah. You better be thankful." I rolled my eyes at his silly response.

I grabbed my phone from my bag and texted my best friend.

Jack-o-lantern🎃

Anderson my boiii

Hey kid excited to finally get a boyfriend?
Or should I say FINNally?

Stop teasing me JACKass 😩
I'll tell Ayla you're bullying me
She'll slap you

You wouldn't dare

Try me hoe

I'll tell everyone about your imaginary boyfriend

Ohhh I'm sooo scared

I'll tell them that you make out with your pillow and pretend it's him

You're mean

I'm actually very nice Y/n

Ugh you still bringing me home today?

Yeah ofc
But I gotta go now
I'm walking Ayla to school 👌

Righto lover boy
Ttyl
Mwah 😘

Cya babes 😘

Jack Anderson.

Probably the greatest human alive.

He isn't in any of mom's stories, but I have no idea why.

As awkward as this may be, Jack was my first kiss.

We always encourage each other to go for someone, but after our kiss when I was twelve, we decided that being besties is so much better.

He is a good kisser.

And he's cute.

But he isn't fictional.

We pulled up at he'll and Tim passed through my temporary legs.

I opened the door, said 'goodbye' and watched my mom drive away to go and drop my brother off at middle.

"Here goes nothing."

(Sequel will be out in a little bit. I will also explain what is going on in the next part I post. This was my least favourite fanfic, so I've done something with it. It needs so much editing tbh.
Well, love ya, babes! ❤🍑🍑🤚)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.6K 368 25
~"this love just ain't disposable" imagines for finn wolfhard and his characters! ♡︎ x fem reader ♕
995K 24.4K 53
𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 a girl posts a joke about finn wolfhard not knowing he'd respond. ( mostly social media story! ) ☆: 04/20/20 ★: 05/0...
283K 11.3K 95
[ Really old and may not make sense! :) ] 'Hey Macy, Its me Finn' 'Thanks for giving me ur No.' ...
51.1K 1.4K 32
Millie was Maddie's best friend and Finn was Maddie's brother he hated people well not really he had a good heart but scared to show it so he never d...