Chapter 2.

•Cry, Scream, Both?•
~Finn's POV~

"FUCK YOUUU, FUCK YOUU VERY, VERY MUCH" My phone sung loudly, without hesitation I quickly accepted the call and said 'Hello?', "Finn? Is Y/n with you? She hasn't come home and she's not picking up my calls. If she isn't with you I'm afraid something might have happened." Y/n's mom said  sounding worried. "No, I'm sorry, Miss. Y/n hasn't spoken to me in a few days, I tried calling, but she didn't answer. Why would you think something has happened?" I felt fear creep up my spine as I said that, is she hurt? "My baby never ignores my calls, Finn. You should know that, you're her best friend!" She replied before hanging up.

~Flashback(You're 12, Finn's 13)~

"You're my best friend, Wolfhard." She whispered as we watched the stars, "I'll always be here for you, L/n." I whispered back. She giggled lightly causing me to smile. God, I think I love her....

~End of flashback~

I decided to try her phone again, this time it didn't even ring, why would her phone be off? Y/n isn't a party girl, so she wouldn't have had to turn it off in a club.
"BUZZ BUZZ" my phone vibrated, I picked it up to see I had a text from Gaten. All the message said was 'Y/n was in a car accident, and your selfish ass is at home not even caring. Noah, Millie and I are in a hospital waiting to see if she's okay. So you better get down here instead of fucking my leftovers!'.

I got in my car without a second thought, I raced through the rain as fast as my car was allowing me. It was about one in the morning, my radio played 'My girl' by Temptations. That's one of Y/n's favourite songs, why did it have to be on now?

So I know some people might not really like the music, but it does play an important role in this story. So I hope chapter two was good! Have a good night/day!