D.Va X Spartan Reader: Her Cu...

By Forbidden098

After being rescue by D.Va herself, (Y/N) later gets transfer to Overwatch and has a thing for D.Va, but does... More

[ (A/N) Before We Start ]
Spartan (Y/N) Information/Equipment
The Rescue
Where am I?
Transfered
Settling In + Streaming
First Overwatch Spartan
What About My Mjolnir Armor?
Reconnaissance Mission
A Day With D.Va
Back to Work
성남시 Seongnam
We Have a Spartan Casualties [Flashback]
From Mark V to Mark VI
Welcome to M.E.K.A.
War Game Simulation
[ (A/N) Lore information ]
One Last Stop
Doctor Visit
Key To My Heart
🎃Happy Halloween🎃
Relationship Scenarios
Battle Scenarios
Long Time No See
So This is PAX
A Panel with Heroic Icons
A Fearsome Unit
Let's Have Some Fun [🍋Lemon🍋]
🎁Christmas with the Song's🎄
Always There For Her [Flashback]
They're Just Missing In Action
Being Hunted

5 MEKA vs 1 Spartan

2.6K 45 56
By Forbidden098

Hana's POV

My mech system status are at 100% but before I hop in it and destroy this 5v1 I went to check on (Y/N). He's loading some Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shells into Jamie's shotgun, he puts in one shell before looking up at me.

(Y/N): "Do you want to see something funny Hana?"

Hana: "Yes please."

He shows me a Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shell which apparently had a picture of a hippo on it.

(Soellkraft 8-Gauge Shell)

Hana: *laughter* "Why is there a hippo on a shotgun shell?"

(Y/N): "I never knew why. Its ethier the maufacturing logo or it's a easter egg that a game developer put in."

Hana: "시원한 (siwonhan)
(Translation: "Cool"), anyways I came to ask if you could please actually try in this 5v1. I want to actually take on a Spartan."

(Y/N): "Of course, plus I never had intended to do that anyways."

Hana: "Thanks." I went on my tippy toes in order to reach for (Y/N)'s helmet and gave a small peck on the visor leaving my lipstick mark on it."

I move my head to where his ears would be and whispered something into them.

Hana: "Don't tell anyone I did that, okay." I move my head to face him.

(Y/N): "Your secret is safe with me."

I wipe the lipstick mark off of his visor with my glove and turned around to my mech. As I walk back to my mech I turn my head around and I see that Jamie had approached (Y/N). I can hear what Jamie was saying to him.

Jamie: "Do you too have a thing?"

But when (Y/N) was about to respond to Jamie's questions, I was quite far away from him to hear his response. My love for him is increasing for everytime I spend with him. I just hope he feels the same way as I do or at least see something in me.

When I get back to my mech, the other pilots were at least busy adjusting there mechs to notice what I did to (Y/N). I get inside my mech and head inside the War Game simulation with the others and (Y/N) leaving Jamie and Captain Myung who went to the observation room.

Captain Myung switched the mode to versus so if a person were to get shot they would be teleported outside the room instead of being dead. The room was big with some pillars and cover. Me and the MEKA Squad stood on one side of the room with (Y/N) standing on the other side facing at us with Jamie's shotgun in his hands. When everything was set and ready, Captain Myung went on the speakers.

Captain Myung: "Remember, this is a simulation, if you die you will be automatically teleported out of the room. Everyone ready?"

Everyone: "Yep."

Captain Myung: "Okay, simulation begins in 3, 2, 1, GO!" An airhorn goes off and the battle begins.

I was in the middle leading the charge, we all activate our boosters and flew towards at (Y/N) who was sprinting back at us. My plan was to ram my mech at (Y/N) and take him with me. When I got close I can see
(Y/N) right in front of me, but latered he disappeared.

I turned off my booster and started to look for him. I hear other mechs Fusion Canon firing behind me, so I turn around me and (Y/N) was there. He was able to slide under me before I made contact with him. We all fired our Fusion Cannons at him, some hit and some miss.

(Y/N) was able to get to Overlord's mech without getting his energy shield being depleted. When he got to Overlord's mech legs, he climbed on them all the way up until he reached the top. Overlord started to panic and spin his mech around to get (Y/N) off him but he had a firm grip on it.

Overlord: "GET HIM OFF OF ME, GET HIM OFF!!!!"

D.Va: "Standstill then, we can't get a good shot at him."

Overlord started to stop so we could open fire at (Y/N) but it was too late. By the time Overlord stopped spinning, (Y/N) was able to rip the hatch off of the mech and exposed the reactor core. The reactor core was the mech's power source and when it gets overlorded the mech would self destruct. He blasted Jamie's shotgun at it overloading it and setting it to self destruct. He jumped off Overlord's mech and we all witness Overlord mech exploding.

Announcer: "4v1, (Y/N) eliminated Overlord."

We all turned away from the ruins of Overlord mech and looked at (Y/N).

(Y/N): "Who's next?"

The MEKA Squad took a second to figure out how (Y/N) knew where the reactor core was and how he knew how to overlord it to activate the self destruct sequence.

D.Mon: "How did he know about the reactor's location?"

Everyone looks at me.

D.Va: "Okay, I've might of told him about how our mech works."

King: "You've feed the enemy information."

D.Va: "Well how was I supposed to know we were gonna have a death match."

Casino: "Just don't let him get close to you."

We decided to stick close to each other and fired at (Y/N) who was charging at us. We did enough damage with our Fusion Cannons at (Y/N) because he had a light warning beep to signal that his shields were almost depleted. He went for Casino's mech next and started to climb it. When he got to the mechs arm, Casino swung it's arm to knock (Y/N) off his mech and completely depleted his shields.

Casino swung was able to send (Y/N) far back. His shields started to do a loud warning beep and we opened fire at him to finish this fight. (Y/N) was able to throw his Bubble Shield down to provide himself cover and let his shields recharge.

D.Va: "Damn it, we almost had him."

King: "Don't worry I got this." He launched all of his micro missiles at
(Y/N)'s Bubble Shield.

D.Va: "NO! DON'T WASTE ALL OF THEM." I yelled to try and stop him.

The micro missiles did nothing to
(Y/N)'s Bubble Shield and before the last missile hit the Bubble Shield,
(Y/N) jumped out of his Bubble Shield with his shields fully recharged and he was able to grab one of the micro missile and throw it back towards us.

He was able to time it perfectly to catch a FREAKING MISSILE heading towards him and throw it back to where it came from. "What kind of monster am I up against?" I wonder to myself.

Thankfully this is just a simulation and he is one of my good friends. Plus he's on the good guys side so there's no need to worry if I have to fight a Spartan in real life. I have a monster by my side.

The missile he threw back hit King's mech and did critical damaged to it since he hit one of the weak spots. Now Kings mech is down to half health.

(Y/N): "Alright plan B." He ran straight for King's mech.

He did one big jump and landed on top of King's mech and reposition himself to be right above King. He took one big strong punch and slammed his fist through the green glass shattering it and grabbed onto King's mech pilot suit collar.

(Y/N): "Hope you don't mind me using this." He throws King out of his mech and takes a seat in it.

Even though King was still alright and alive after he got ripped out of his mech by (Y/N), he was out of the battle.

Announcer: "3v1, (Y/N) eliminated King."

D.Va: "MEKA Squad focus fire on the rogue mech."

Casino: "Roger that."

D.Mon: "On it."

We fired our Fusion Cannons at (Y/N) and his mech was taking a beating. He soon figured out how to activate the Defense Matrix and how to fire the Fusion Cannons, but still his mech was about to blow. He later ejected since his mech was gonna blow.

When the mech did blowup, one of the Fusion Cannons flew and landed in front of (Y/N) still intact. He picked up the Fusion Cannons and somehow trigger the firing mechanism by playing with the fried wire. Now he's carrying a Fusion Cannons like it's a hand held gatling gun.

(Ripped Fusion Cannons from MEKA's mech instead)

He did some damage to us and since Casino mech was low on health he decided to crash his mech at (Y/N) as a last resort. He activated his mech booster and flew towards (Y/N) but
(Y/N) threw the Fusion Cannons at Casino causing him to fly out of control. He crashed his mech next to
(Y/N). (Y/N) walked up to the pilot's cockpit and with Jamie's shotgun pointed at Casino, he pulled the trigger and executive him.

Announcer: "2v1, (Y/N) eliminated Casino."

D.Va: "How'd it get this bad?"

D.Mon: "Don't worry, there's still two of us and one Spartan."

D.Va: "Your right, Oh I got an idea."

D.Mon: "What is it?"

D.Va: "Remember that time me and you took down that big Omnic?"

D.Mon: "Yeah I detracted it while you flanked it from behind."

D.Va: "That's how we'll kill (Y/N)."

D.Mon: "Alright ready on your mark."

D.Va: "Let's go MEKA Squad!" We charged at (Y/N).

D.Mon went in front of me to get
(Y/N)'s attention while I circle behind him. (Y/N) had his back towards me and was shooting at D.Mon, perfect he won't know what happen. When I got close to (Y/N), he did something that I was not expecting.

He turned around and jumped onto my mech and then jumped right off it doing a back flip and launching him towards D.Mon's mech and landing on it. He kept blasting Jamie's shotgun at the pilot cockpit hoping to breakthrough the glass and killing D.Mon. He broke the cockpit glass and cocked the shotgun one more time and finish her. With D.Mon last breath she said something.

D.Mon: "I-I'm sorry..., I failed you Hana." (Y/N) shot D.Mon killing her after those words.

Announcer: "1v1, (Y/N) eliminated D.Mon."

Even though this was just a simulation, D.mon words were still in my mind. With rage I flew my mech at (Y/N), I place my two Fusion Cannons out hoping to smack (Y/N) down. (Y/N)'s reaction time made him grabbed the two Fusion Cannons in time before I slammed him to the ground. Now we were battling it for the win. I noticed that Jamie's shotgun was dropped to the floor and (Y/N) was busy keeping my mech off him. "This is where I take him." I say to myself.

I grabbed my Light Gun and pointed it at (Y/N). With all of his strength he was able to throw me off him, my mech stumbles backwards and I was about to pull the trigger at him but he dived right through my mech legs and jumped onto it from behind. I turn my head around back to look at the back escape hatch behind me and saw his hand punched right through it.

"This is it Hana, Goodbye." I say to myself.

(Y/N) ripped out the back hatch which let in some light inside the dark cockpit. He was gonna pull the trigger on his Magnum and kill me. I closed my eyes and the only thought inside of me was that I was being killed by my crush.

Minutes pass and I don't hear a (Y/N) eliminated D.Va on the announcement. "What's taking him so long to pull the trigger?" I wonder to myself. I open my eyes and I see him with his hand out offering it to me. With the bright white lights behind him It looked like seeing an angel who was gonna take me to Heaven or something.

(Y/N): "I'm not gonna kill you Hana. Take my hand and let's finish this... together."

I grab his hand and he pulls me out of my mech. He carries me bridal style and we watch my mech collapse to the ground. I look at him and he looks back at me. I can't tell what his facial expression is since I'm staring at his helmet but I bet he's smiling at me like how I'm smiling at him. He carries me to the War Game simulation exit while he's walking I noticed that the simulation was over since the versus room had faded away but I didn't hear "(Y/N) eliminated D.Va." on the announcement.

Before we exit I decided to apologize to him for my behavior at the last bit of the battle.

Hana: "(Y/N)."

(Y/N) looks down at me

(Y/N): "Yes Hana."

Hana: "I'm sorry for my attitude at the last bit of the battle. I just didn't want to lose."

(Y/N): "It's alright Hana and I understand why."

Hana: "Are we still friends then?"

(Y/N): "Of course, what makes you think not?"

Hana: "I don't know, maybe I thought you dislike me after my attitude."

(Y/N): "I've dealt with this Hana before when you got angry and careless from a video game."

Knowing that (Y/N) is okay with me I get comfy in his arms and I didn't want him to stop carrying me. When we exited the room Captain Myung, Jaime and the MEKA Squad was waiting for us. (Y/N) dropped me on my foot, which I didn't want him to do.

Yuna: "Are you okay Hana? I know that you don't like losing."

Hana: "I'm okay, this may be the first time I'm fine with losing."

Everyone has a laughs. Most of our stomach were hungry after the intense fighting so we head to the mess hall for lunch. (Y/N) said goodbye to Jamie because she had to report back to Seongnam and we all had lunch.

The rest of the day went as normal, I did my regular night streams with
(Y/N). And before be me, (Y/N) and the MEKA Squad went to bed we all gather around the TV in the living quarters to playsome video games. When we did go to bed, me and (Y/N) still slept in my small bed and we both got shut eye.
_________________________________________

(A/N)

Before writing this I checked that picture from Shooting Star that showed all of the mechs.

And it looks like all the mechs are different. But since we don't have enough information on these different model mechs, I wrote them as they were all like D.Va model mech.

Anyways keep reading, sharing and voting on the book and I'll see you guys in the next chapter.

This is Forbidden098 signing off.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.2K 389 27
Reach under seige of the Covenant had fallen. The enemy had being ruthless and unrelenting as the invasion would claim billions of lives and only a f...
3.6K 218 16
(Shota Aizawa x Mermaid! Reader x Hizashi Yamada) Poly! -BOOK THREE of the Lush Life series! • One second, two seconds and the world had gone silent...
17.6K 289 10
An explosion. You heard ringing in your ears, but you couldn't do much about it. You just cried. After all, you were a baby held in your dying mother...
4.5K 95 27
This is a story trying to follow the Overwatch storyline before the Recall (I'm gonna make a sequel for after the Recall). THIS STORY IS NOT FINISHED...