New Beginnings (JensenXReader)

By spntrueforever

Moving to Vancouver from Georgia, you get your first audition in over a year on a show called "Supernatural"... More

Meeting Them
Auditions
Well
Explaining Everything
Dinner Party
Talking And Dinner
First Day
Wow....
The Plan For Drinks
Drinks, Drinks, And More Drinks
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 1)
A/N
Alone Time With Jensen (Part 2)
Getting Ready
It Was An Accident
Ouch
Recovery
A/N: Updating Chapters Note
Please, Come Up
Remembering
Wow, It's been awhile
Can We Be A Family Again?
Waiting For The Surprise
I Love You All, So Much
Making Every Moment Count
You thought You Saw Him
A/N
The Goodbyes Are Hard
Birthday Celebration At Convention
Making Your Debut
Your First Meet And Greet
Oh God
Fine, I'll Tell You Everything
Meeting Jensen's Parents
Weeks Went By
You Have The Best Protection
I'm Going To Be Fine, I Promise
I Need To Catch My Breath
Please, Tell Me I'm Dreaming
I'm Here For You, Always and Forever
Until We Meet Again
We Need Your Help
Getting Through The Time
Yes, Times A Million
You Thought You Were Stronger
How?
A/N- The FanFictions Awards
Dress Day
A Day With Double Good News
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Ceremony) Chapter 50
Finally Becoming An Ackles (Reception and Honeymoon)
Back To The Grind With A Surprise
The Reveal
Announcing It To Everyone
Preparing For The Temporary
Your 'Get Away' Episode
Horrible Hormones
Precautions To Watch For
Confrontations
Finding Out That You Were Right
Needing A Little Space
Finally Getting That Talk
Getting Closer
Choosing Names And Contractions
New Parents
A/N - Thank You!
Party For The Newest Ackles Memeber
Live Stream
Jumping Through The Best Parts
Are We Really?
You Never Imagined This Would Happen
Paralyzed By The Pain
The Recovery Road Has A Few Bumps
Just Let Me Go Home
Days Turn Into Weeks Turn Into Months
Unimaginable Pain
No Strength Left
Facing The End
Not Yet
Be Gentle
The Fog Will Clear Up
Getting Back Into Being Pregnant
Preparing For The Duo
Where'd She Go?
And Again
The First Call
What Will It Take?
You Weren't Supposed To See This
A Location
A Supposed Trade
The Final Showdown
The Bullet
Making The Little Moments Count
Thank You
Movie Night with Nightmares (Extra Chapter)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part One)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Two)
Party Like It's Your Last Night ... Being Single (Part Three)

Double Trouble

2.2K 84 20
By spntrueforever

As months moved forwarded, life did aswell. You had gotten better to the point where you were....... you again.

After breaking to your family that you wanted help, they sprang into action. It took you a bit to understand what life felt like before everything had happened. You continued to sleep with JJ for a few more nights until Jensen found you asleep on the couch and carried you up to the bedroom to sleep with him. You had slept through the night and woke up to you beautiful husband that following morning. Taking up running every morning with Gen helped relieve your stresses and really bond with Gen again. And it kept Gen engergized because she was expecting a baby! She had found out the day of Jared's birthday two weeks ago and used it to her advantage.

Flashback

"Hey, where do you want these to go? " You hold up the 'Happy Birthday' banner's up to show Gen who is in the kitchen getting ready for tonight. You and Gen had flown up with the kids from Texas to surprise Jared for his birthday. You two were just going to facetime the guys but Gen loved surprises so she sprang the idea on you and you loved it.

"Maybe one across the mantel and above the sliding door." Gen sang back to you and you laughed at her goofiness, and so did the kids.

You hung the banners and stepped back to look at you work. You held an acomplished smile on your face and found a drink being held in front of you. "Beer?" Gen asked and you nodded yes. Taking a swing you turn with her to sit on the couch. "Looks good! I could have not done this without you, (Y/n). Thank you so much!" Gen hugs you and you smile. "Of course! This what we do for family. Cheers." You hold up your can to Gen and she taps it with her water bottle.

"Water?" You question and she usually shares a beer with you. "Someones gotta be alert to watch the kiddos for tonight." Gen says as she moves up and to the kitchen. You think for a moment and follow her. "Gen, Claire is coming over tonight to watch the kids for us, remember?" You say as Gen has her head in the fridge. "Oh yeah, my stupid pregnancy brain."

"WHAT!" You practically spit out your entire drink. "Oh darn! I was supposed to save that for tonight with everyone. Yeah, I'm pregnant!" Gen turns around and smiles. "Oh my god! Does Jared know? Congragulations!" You scramble to give her a hug. "He will tonight." She laughed and bit into the pickle she grabbed from the fridge.

*****

"Okay, your Daddy's will be home soon. So we gotta stay hidden and surprise them when they get home, okay?" Gen whispers next to you to Shep, Thomas, and JJ.

"Yep! It's Daddy's birthday today!" Shep screams and Gen covers his mouth as she hears a car pull into the garage. "Yes it is and he is home now so we gotta be quiet before the suprise!" You laughed at Gen rolled eyes and soon silenced when the garage door started to giggle. You saw the kitchen lights flick on and Jared and Jensen step into the light. "So, we going out tonight? You only turn 35 once man." Jensen says as he opens the fridge and pulls out two beers, one for him and one for Jared. "Nah, let's just stay in. Plus we are waiting on a FaceTime call from Gen and (Y/n/n) soon with the kids." Jared sips his beer and you to Gen and the kids and whisper, "On the count of three. One... Two... THREE!" You finish and all of you jump up screaming "SURPRISE!" And you flick on the lights to show the very festive living room.

Jared and Jensen laugh as all the kids run to them with party hats on and confetti poppers. Jared picked up his boys and Jensen his daughter. "Did you guys help plan this?" Jared asked. "Aunt Gen and Momma decorated the living room!" JJ smiled from Jensen's arms. "Well it looks great, thanks babe." Jared walks to Gen after he sets the boys down. "My girls. If feels good to have you both in my arms." Jensen grabs your waist with his free arms and you hold him tight while running your fingers over JJ's cheek.

"Whose ready for cake?" Gen says and the guys, with the kids, all scream yes. After cake, a few gifts, a couple beers, and now that the kids are upstairs being distracted by Claire, you, Gen, Jensen, and Jared are all on the back deck. "So, I have one more present for you." Gen tells Jared as she stands up off his lap and goes inside to grab what you know is the pregnancy test. You lay your head back farther on Jensen's shoulder as he gently rubs your thighs up and down as you sit on his lap. Gen returns with a long black box. "Gen, if this is a diamond necklace, then you just bought this for yourself not me." Jared jokes setting down his drink. "It's not you jackass," Gen slaps his shoulder playfully. "Open it."

You smile as Jared does and his eyes widen. "Are you, are we... pregnant?" Jared looks to Gen and she smiles. "We are! Six weeks today, I just found out this morning. Happy birthday Daddy!" Gen smiles as she lets a few tears of joy fall on her cheeks. "Oh my god!" Jared wipes under his eyes and wraps his arms around Gen. "I love you. God I love you so much. Thank you for the best birthday gift ever." Jared and Gen hug for a few moments and you sniffle as a few tears prick your eyes.

"Are you crying?" Jensen laughs at you. "Maybe! This is an emotional moment for our friends." You get off of Jensen's lap and group hug with Jared and Gen. "Congrats guys! Let's hope its a girl this time, for Gen's sake." They laugh and Jensen stands. "Oh come here you cry babys." Jensen jokes because Jared, Gen, and you were crying happy tears. You all joined a group hug. Jokes, stories, and deep shit was passed around for the rest of the night.

End flashback

Jared's birthday was a beautiful moment that will be forever blessed in your mind.

Towards middle September, Bob and Eric asked you if you would come back to play Baby on Supernatural. They both called you personally, without going through Jared, Jensen, or Misha first. You were about to scream yes into the phone but then you looked at your sleeping little girl in your arms. So, before you screamed yes, you came up with an agreement with Eric and Bob. You would play baby but not as a full time character anymore. You didn't want JJ growing up with her parents both away all the time and never at home. Eric and Bob were very understanding and accomidated to whatever you needed. After you ended the call you immediately FaceTimed Jensen and told him. He told Jared and Misha who were in his trailer and everyone couldn't wait to work with you again, and you couldn't wait to be with your supernatural family again.

The brewery was booming. Matt and Katharine really oversaw alot of what went down around the poperty and you knew it was in good hands when you and Jensen couldn't be there. New beer was added each week and more and more people seemed to come through the doors as well.

All of your family and friends were all happy and healthy and were very happy that you were doing so much better now that David was no longer in the picture. It was like the air was now clean to breathe and the water not so clouded anymore. You missed Ryan every single day but you made sure to pass by his grave every so often to leave some new flowers.

In the beginnning of November, after a few weeks of you being back to work, Jensen had brought you and JJ to an adopt-a-thon at a local shelter in Vancouver as you three were all up there.

Jensen figured your family needed a few furry creatures and JJ didn't say no to that. Jensen only wanted to get one dog but you and JJ persuaded him into letting you bring two puppies home, she had him wrapped around her little fingers and he was screwed. No, his wallet was screwed. The puppies were given the names Oscar and Ryan. They are two golden doddles and feel like they rule to roost at home. You brought them back to Texas on the following weekend. They are only 6 months old but are perfectly potty trained, never really bark, always check to see who is at the door, and are great with JJ. They were just the perfect family dogs and you were lucky to have them.

And, well, they weren't going to be the only double trouble around the house in a little less than 7 months....

****************************

Update!

Thanks for staying with me guys!

Thank you for all of the reads, comments, and votes!

They mean everything to me!

Xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

100K 3.5K 31
{Jensen x Reader} Playboy Jensen Ackles is hurting his television show's image. Every time he promised to get his act together, it'd last for about a...
20.6K 714 31
"How does a stranger walk into my life and change what I thought it meant to be alive. It's crazy how you went from being just some girl..." --- Scar...
312K 7.4K 43
Your an actress but not that well known sadly. You've done a soap opera here, a crappy horror movie there, and occasionally a commercial. But one day...
9.8K 222 11
Hey! Here's the reader (you) going through life : After a crappy job, you're finally accepted as a makeup artist on the set of Supernatural and your...