Airplane, Sky, and the Star (...

By redspider990

I was bullied by my junior! - Park Ji-min. More

Prologue
01 - Future Past
02 - The Cat and Dog
03 - Lost
04 - Lies
05 - I'm Watching You
06 - Coming Closer
07 - Fire
08 - Stay with Me
09 - Can't Stop the Feeling

10 - Euphoria

66 5 6
By redspider990

Half asleep, Ji-min got up from his bed. He wiped the sweat around his neck. Seoul was incredibly hot recently. And tonight was the hottest. The air conditioner seem not working on his room.

The black haired boy then stood up and took off his shirt and trouser, leaving only his underpants. He sighed in relief as the air touched his bare skin before going back to his bed to continue his good night sleep. Tonight he had got a very comfortable pillow to hug. Sleeping with only his underpants on and hugging a giant pillow had the best feeling ever.

***

Ji-min opened his eyes slowly. His natural morning call awoke him slowly. 

"Good morning, Hyung." Tae-hyung greeted him with a bright smile right in front of his face.

"Jesus Christ!" Ji-min shrieked and jumped out of his bed. He groaned in pain as he fell hard on the floor.

"Hyung! Are you alright?" Tae-hyung quickly got off the bed and approched the older boy. He grabbed Ji-min's arm as he wanted to ensure that Ji-min was OK.

"Which part hurt the most?" He checked the almost naked body in front of him until his eyes stopped at the bulge at Ji-min's underpants. "Oh, wow, hyung, you're so uhm... youthful-"

Looking down his lower body part, Ji-min realized that he was almost naked and his morning wood stood youthfully just as Tae-hyung had commented.

"-the hell!"

Covering his bare chest and his underpants with his hand, Ji-min dashed to the bath room. He locked the bathroom. He reached the towel hanging on the door and put the around his body as if Tae-hyung could see him almost naked.

"Why am I naked?!" He shouted from the bathroom, his mind now was filled by some crazy thought of what happened to him last night. Did Tae-hyung...

"What did you do to me last night?!"

"I- I didn't do anything to you last night, hyung. When I woke up this morning I found you have already hugged half na-"

"Stop! I don't need you explanation!"

"Hyung- really I didn't do anything to you-"

"Get out of my room! I shouldn't trust you at the first place, you evil! I don't want to see you anymore!"

Ji-min clenched his fist, banging the door as he felt his head was boiling. He seated himself on the closet, calming himself down, covering his face with his two hands. Tae-hyung didn't say anymore thing as Ji-min could slightly hear footsteps leaving his room and someone closing the door.

Has he left already?

After few minutes inside the bathroom, trying to think straight, Ji-min took a deep breath. His mind was recalling what had happened last night between them. Did something really happened last night? Did Tae-hyung really take an advantage from him last night? Did he-

Opening the door slowly, Ji-min peeked inside his room. His eyes scanning slowly around his room just to make sure Tae-hyung had really left. The last time he was in a situation like this Tae-hyung was still waiting for him and surprised him.

In a hurry, Ji-min grabbed his clothes on the floor. He sat down on his bed somehow feeling regret after calling Tae-hyung evil. What if he really said the truth? If Tae-hyung really took an advantage from him there must be evidents. No smelly bed, no condom, no unidentified fluid. What if Ji-min got himself undressed and blamed everything to Tae-hyung since he had a strange habbit to take off clothes while sleeping?

"Aahh!!" Ji-min screamed histerically as someone suddenly open his room door. He was still half naked and someone had tried to break into his room.

"Sorry, hyung! I left my pho-"

"Close your eyes! Don't you dare to look at me!" Commanded Ji-min as he put on his clothes immediatelly.

"O- OK, hyung. But please stop yelling.at me." Tae-hyung replied while he was covering his eyes with his left hand as the other hand try to reach his phone on the bed side.

After Ji-min had done with his clothes, he looked at Tae-hyung who was still busy searching for his phone with eyes closed. He thought hard for a few seconds. Tae-hyung was actually pure innocent. If he were that bad, he wouldn't obey Ji-min that much. And yet sometimes, Ji-min's bad thought of Tae-hyung were totally wrong this time.

"Here." Ji-min handed Tae-hyung his.phone.

"T-thank you, hyung." He bowed his body, still with the another hand covering his eyes.

"You- you can open your eyes."

Tae-hyung uncovered his eyes. He blinked few times to adjust his eyes the bright morning sun light in Ji-min's room. His eyes then stared at Ji-min who looked quite upset. He stayed still in front of the older boys. He just knew Ji-min would say something.

"Did you really say the truth? I mean... last night, you didn't do anything to me, did you?"

Tae-hyung took a deep breathe. His face looked really upset. "I didn't do anything to you, Hyung. Really. When I woke up this morning you were just... uhm naked and ha-"

"Stop it!" Ji-min covered Tae-hyung's lips with his hand. He didn't want Tae-hyung to continue his words especially the hard part. "I know. I know. I'm sorry." He let go of Tae-hyung lips. He felt really bad to Tae-hyung right now.

"I- I'll do you a favor as my apology. Anything. But, only one favor! Not a dirty one!" A very specific and safe idea came across Ji-min's mind as he emphasized the not a dirty one part. One favor might be OK for Ji-min so he wont feel that cruel to Tae-hyung.

"Really??" The upset face of Tae-hyung suddenly disappeared, replaced with an excited expression. "Let's go to the cinema tonight! I want to watch a horror movie but- I dont think I can watch it alone but if I go with someone I think it will be OK for me because-"

Ji-min didn't listen to the next words of Tae-hyung long speech. He hates horror movie so bad.

***

Jesus Christ, please spare my life.

Ji-min kept praying as he held to popcorn bucket with both hands as he entered the cinema studio. He couldn't refused Tae-hyung's request to watch movie with him. His bad mouth sometimes needed to learn more. Horror movie was a never on Ji-min watch list.

He slept alone- and everytime he watched horror movie he would stay awake all night with the light on since he could feel someone staring at him in the corner of his room if the light was off. He was very serious about this.

On the other side, Tae-hyung walked in front of him with excited jump every one step of his foot. How could he look so excited when at the begining he said he was scared to watch it alone.

Ji-min suddenly forgot that this boy was really something.

They sat in the seats in the middle of the studio. Tae-hyung was very good at seating position so they could seat facing the centre of the screen. The studio was also quite crowded. At least, Ji-min could feel safer here so he could pretend not to be scared better. He couldn't loose his face if Tae-hyung saw him terrified and screamed with a high pitch like a girl everytime he got scared- this was just Ji-min, Nam-joon and Yoon-gi's secret before.

The movie started rolling. Everything was still going fine and Ji-min could still tolerate it. The popcorn helped him not to scream in the first half of the movie.

As he dipped his hand on the bucket, sometimes he could feel Tae-hyung big hand dipping too. And Tae-hyung took a long time dipping his hand- meanwhile Ji-min didn't want Tae-hyung to know how terrified he was now since their hands were touching and Ji-min's hand was very cold.

"Take out your hand." Ji-min slapped Tae-hyung hand, followed by Tae-hyung soft aw. "This is my popcorn." Ji-min continued as he tried to look cool by staring at the screen.

"Gimme a little, Hyung." Tae-hyung pleaded as he dipped his hand on the bucket

But, the worst part of Ji-min's life suprised him.

"NO!!!!" He screamed very loud when suddenly the ghost of the movie appeared without giving Ji-min any preparation not to scream. He pulled Tae-hyung's T-shirt and held it very tight as he covered his face using Tae-hyung's expensive T-shirt. He could feel tears filling his eyes out of his control.  Actually he had been holding back for so long.

Ji-min could hear some people giggling around him. Oh, this is embarrasing.

"Hyung, are you alright. We can just leave if you cant take this." Tae-hyung soft baritone voice was very close to Ji-min's ear. Ji-min then could feel a big hand holding him so tight. He nodded slowly.

"It's OK. Let's go. I'll cover you so you can close your eyes."

With his eyes closed Ji-min followed Tae-hyung leaving the studio. They headed to the car.

"Wait here, Hyung. I'll buy you something hot to drink."

It took times for Ji-min to calm himself down. The movie was so terrifying for Ji-min. The fact that he screamed and cried was also too embarassing for him. He shouldn't agree with Tae-hyung to go to the cinema at the first place anyway.

"Here you are, hyung." Tae-hyung return to the car and handed Ji-min a hot latte.

Ji-min sipped it slowly, with hand still shaking.

"I'm sorry, hyung. I don't know if you cant stand horror movie."

Ji-min didn't say anything. He then smiled as he got his sense back. "It's OK. I was just too coward for it. Ah, it's so embarassing." He put his cup on the cup holder on the dashboard. Ji-min smiled widely at Tae-hyung, "But I should keep my promise to you."

"Sorry, hyung." Tae-hyung said softly before pulling Ji-min closer to him, holding him tightly.

It felt really nice, having someone treating him gently, making him forgot how terrified and embrassed he was just now. The warm hug was so comfortable- was it the really why couples like to hold each other? At this age, maybe it was too late for Ji-min to feel the thrill for the first time in his life.

"Ah, I guess th horror movie now is turning into romantic movie." Ji-min giggled. "Be careful of falling in love with me, boy." He sniffled.

Tae-hyung released his hug. He stared at Ji-min closely. "What if I do?"

Ji-min turned red as he tried to hold his laugh very bad. "Then what happen to your girls-taste-better-then-boys?" Ji-min burst into laughter before got shoved hard by sulking Tae-hyung.

"I'm joking! I'm joking! Girls are better than you!"

Ji-min still couldn't stop laughing, eventhough he wouldn't mind if Tae-hyung was serious about it.

***

Ji-min got off the lift alone. Tae-hyumg was still down stairs talking to his friends about their group project. He stopped for a moment as he saw a man with a classy look standing in front of Tae-hyung's room. He knocked at Tae-hyung's door and called Tae-hyung's name for a few times.

He must have looking for Tae-hyung. A family?

"Excuse me." Ji-min approached the man, "Kim Tae-hyung is downstairs. Please wait for a few minutes."

"Oh, hello. Are you Tae-hyung's friend?" Greeted the man very nicely with a familiar voice and smile.

Ji-min's feet froze, so as the world around him.

A soft ding of the lift was telling him that someone was coming out. It was Tae-hyung.

"Hyung?? Is that you??"

Yes. The one who stood in front of Ji-min right now was Kim Seok-jin.

Kim Seok-jin had returned.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

171K 5.1K 15
I'm Kim Y/N 😊 I live in Seoul, I came from a rich family but nobody know it, I got bullied at school, I just don't care what they're doing to me but...
17.1K 605 18
Trigger Warning: sexual assault, abuse, neglect, suicide ideation, dissociating.
50K 1.7K 30
• ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏ·ʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿ·ᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ ⁿᵒᵘⁿ: ˢᵗᵒᶜᵏʰᵒˡᵐ ˢʸⁿᵈʳᵒᵐᵉ ᶠᵉᵉˡⁱⁿᵍˢ ᵒᶠ ᵗʳᵘˢᵗ ᵒʳ ᵃᶠᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ ᶠᵉˡᵗ ⁱⁿ ᶜᵉʳᵗᵃⁱⁿ ᶜᵃˢᵉˢ ᵒᶠ ᵏⁱᵈⁿᵃᵖᵖⁱⁿᵍ ᵒʳ ʰᵒˢᵗᵃᵍᵉ⁻ᵗᵃᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵇʸ ᵃ ᵛⁱᶜᵗⁱᵐ...
288K 8.2K 27
Y/N is your normal school girl, small group of friends, normal family, good grades. But the thing that gets her down the most is her 'Personal Bully'...