EreMika: You Broke My Heart...

By AwadaJ8

(BOOK 1 - SEQUEL IS OUT!) Mikasa, Eren's childhood friend and the girl he believes to be the one, cheats on h... More

"We'll be together forever..."
Suspicions
Secret meeting
The Betrayal
I'M LEAVING THIS LIFE FOREVER
Lemme guess... you wanna try to stop me too?
Peaceful Dreams Before A Fresh Start
My fault.
New life
Welcome!
Our Trust Broken
Reunited
Homework
For Eren
Mikasa's Dreams
The Race for LoverBoy
Escaping the Prison
The Search for LoverBoy
Not a pleasant reunion
Young Innocence
The New Ally
Mutual benefits - It goes deeper than this
Covert
The puzzle
He who stole her from me
Her sins reflect upon her
The Ugandan Knuckles
Side-Effects
The Letters - The Bliss
Quod secretum nuntius
WOF
Reuniting with her Nightmare
Codes
Jean's Quest
Friends... with benefits
A/N: Sequel
To Catch A Bald Boy
The Shady Businessman
Our common goal
Small World
The Terrible Truth
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 1
Alter Ego
The Deal + (Quick Note)
Annie's Affair + (A/N)
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 2
Eyes Watching From The Shadows Part 3
Sweet Dreams, Mika...
Surveying the Auction Hotel
Ill Omen
The Ackerman
Heist Aftermath
The last letter - M
The BlackList
Homeless
The Shady Businessman Returns
Unfinished Shady Business
Demon's Blood
Final Battle
The End
Thank You
////It is not over yet\\\\
Delay.
...
Well...
IT IS OUT
So...
69

More Than Friends

1.4K 13 59
By AwadaJ8

(Mikasa's POV)

Sitting in the living room in the morning, drinking my coffee and watching TV, I waited for Connie to come by. We started to become close friends and are way friendlier to each other than before.

We decided to stop hunting for Eren and just decide to not do anything for the time being. I was not a fan of the decision at all, but I believed it was for the best.

Connie arrived at my door and rung the bell. I walked up to the door, opened it and greeted my fiend as usual. As I was doing that I spotted my mom arriving from work and driving the car to the driveway, which is made from bricks, paid for by our immense fortune.

Connie looked at the car and back at me. And as we walked inside the living room he asked:
"Uh, I know this isn't a typical question to ask, but why doesn't your mom have a personal driver?"

My mind instantly flashed the image of Mr. Meyers inside my head.

"Oh yeah... about that." I said as I sat down next to Connie while he pulled out his phone.

"See, we did, but... ah, it's a long story..." I stated.

"So let's hear it." He said.

"Okay... So long before I met any of you and when I just moved into town and all that, right after we finished building the villa and moved out of the house next to Eren's. My dad had hired a personal 'Chauffeur' as my mom would say. You see dad also hired his wife as the house maid. They were just below the middle class, but they were very good at their job." I started to explain.

"So what happened?" Connie asked.

"After a while, like maybe a year and a half, give or take. A necklace, a very expensive one, which was a family heirloom. It costs around $200,000 and it was very dear to my parents. See, one day it has gone missing. Mr. Meyers at the time was in debt for some reason, I can't remember. My mom noticed that both him and his wife have been eyeing it for a while and I once did notice them too. So my dad put two and two together and he decided to threaten them. He gave them two days to bring it back before he'd call the cops on them. They pleaded him to reconsider and claimed time and time again that they didn't steal a thing. My dad didn't buy it and called the cops, only for them to find nothing that could prove that they did it, but my dad fired them regardless. And I've never seen or heard from them since. They once mentioned that they had a son... though I never met him." I explained.

"Wow... that's unbelievable!" Connie exclaimed "Did you manage to find the heirloom?"

"No. Unfortunately it's lost forever." I replied.

"Do you believe that they stole it?" He asked.

"I believe that they might be innocent, after all I've never seen anything but kindness from them. They were always nice and kind to everyone." I explained.

"Alright... anyway I came here with news. Sasha is pretty mad that you don't talk to her much and blamed me for it!" Connie exclaimed.

"What?" I asked.

"It's true! Can you go talk to her?" He asked.

"Wait why did she tell you that? Why not come to me directly?"

"I don't know! But can you talk to her and let her get off my back?!"

"I'll see what I can do."

I whipped up my phone and dialed Sasha's number. I held the phone to my ear and waited. There was no response.

"Anything?" Connie asked.

"No. She's not picking up." I replied.

I gave up and decided to put my phone away. But when I decided to put my phone on the coffee table I received a text. I thought it was from Sasha but when I looked I saw that it was from Annie.

Annie: We need to talk.

Annie: Alone.

"It's Annie. She wants to 'talk'." I said.

"Go ahead. I was already leaving." Connie replied as he got up and headed straight for the door.

"Aw, come on! Don't be like that!" I exclaimed.

"What? No! It's nothing, really. I'm just gonna go and get things straight with Sasha and all. Talk to me when you're finished and we could get the gang together." He said as he opened the door and walked out. "See ya!"

I texted Annie

Me: Why?

Annie: There's a lot on my mind I wanna talk about. And I don't wanna text all day.

Me: Alright. When? Where?

Annie: My place? Now?

Me: K. Be there in 20.

I ran to my room and opened the closet. Then I stopped and scanned my outfits with my eyes and tried to decide what to wear.
Then my eyes laid on my leather jacket that's part of my biker ensemble.

Just then I remembered what happened the night before when I met with my 'Shadow' it felt very vivid and real.
The question is 'Was it real?'.

My mind wandered off thinking about what happened and if it really was real. I remembered what my other self said to me about finding Eren and researching who I was.
My dad did tell me that my lineage spreads as long as probably... the First World War or something, maybe longer. Though what my Shadow said seems to me that there's more to it than that.

My mind snapped back to reality as my phone vibrated by a text. I grabbed it off the bed and stared at it for a second.

Annie: I brought nachos.

Me: No thanks. Not hungry.

Annie: K. Don't be late.

I decided to go for my biker outfit since I'm already going to use my bike.

Annie and I became very close after the time her buddies saved me from getting raped. But what's bonding us to each other is more than friendship. One could say we are very... intimate with one another.

And yes I do like Eren and all. But Annie and I have an inseparable bond. We stopped talking to one another after the fight that broke off between us where we ended up trashing the girls bathroom. That's when I found out she too had a thing for Eren. And I can't blame her. He's a charming boy with a good heart and is very likable.

I think she wants to end this sort of rivalry between each other. And I want it to end as well. Let's just hope she's not scheming anything.

So there I was, on my bike heading to Annie's place. I decided to take the scenic route and not head straight to her place, because I wanted to think about what's gonna happen once I arrive.
Would we fight each other again, or would we...
Hit a home run.

I rode to her place after making up my mind and deciding to go with the flow. If anything were to happen. Let it happen.

I parked my bike on her driveway since it's usually empty. No one in her place has a car or anything. I walked up to the door and decided to rest my finger on the doorbell button.

I took a deep breath and said: "Moment of truth..."

I then rang the doorbell.

Annie opened the door and gave me a slightly forced smile as she said: "Welcome!"

I nodded with a forced smile on my part as well and walked inside.

Her place was devoid of another soul. I should have expected that since she lived alone. We walked to her living room and sat on the couch next to each other. I felt a little awkward and didn't feel like staying for long.

"Where should I start..." She trailed off. I stayed silent.

"I'm nothing more than a wreck of emotions sometimes. It really takes a toll on the body and mind." She said.

"You could say that again." I replied.

We stayed silent for about... 50 seconds or so.

Then she spoke.

"You and I under the same roof... how long's it been?" She asked.

"Very long..." I replied.

"You know I did get to meet him." She stated.

I knew she was talking about Eren and I knew she met him as I rode my bike a long way from town just to get to see him... and I failed. But what surprised me is that she did meet him, although slightly surprised, I faked my reaction.

"What? Really?" I said.

"Yea... you see he... he didn't feel to me like the Eren you and I both knew from before."

After she said that I was genuinely interested.

"He... he seemed to me like he was done with life. Done with society and done with everything. I felt his depression. He like the Eren you and I once knew, the Eren he once was, is completely destroyed, and what's left is this shell of his former self. Mikasa you destroyed him..."

I stayed silent. My face to the ground.

"And I can't blame you." She said.

My face instantly shot up.

"I mean, after what you've been through. It wasn't anything anyone can go through. Sasha told me everything. Yea she can't keep a secret, can she? Anyways I want to say that... I'm sorry for starting this whole school-wrecking drama with you. We're... friends and we shouldn't-"

"We're more than that." I said, cutting her off.
"We're more than friends, Annie. You and I, we go deeper than friendship. We... we're a thing, us two!"

"You're right... I've made many mistakes in my life, but this, by far is the worst one. And I can't regret it enough. Mikasa, please... can you forgive me?" She asked while tearing up.

"Of course I do! Come here bitch!" We both got up and hugged each other.

Before I knew it she threw me on the couch and laid on top of me and we started to make out.

I stayed the entire day at her place getting down and dirty with that girl.

Oh what a surprise, we are friends with benefits.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.7K 1.1K 33
You're a comfortable girl. You like your solitude and enjoy your own company very much. You became close over the past couple of months with Mikasa A...
128K 2.6K 22
Mikasa is young, beautiful, and is leading her cadet core class so far. She's always had a crush on her foster brother, Eren, but he's never shown a...
4.7K 118 21
This a Eren x Levi story What happens when you begin to date your captain. But your friend that you see as a sister and she sees you as a brother...
76.5K 918 19
[COMPLETED] Eren is a new transfer student and he is sent to live with a Girl named Mikasa. At first they don't see eye to eye but what happens when...