Where'd You Go...? (Ticci Tob...

By DoingItRightxx

Kali is a 16year old girl, she is just a normal girl seeking for new excitement in life. Her mother does the... More

Title your Story Part
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 11
Author's Note~
Chapter 13 (Final)
Book 2

Chapter 4

1.6K 87 2
By DoingItRightxx

I was in my room, sitting on my bed, and thinking about tomorrow. What if I don't find him? What if I get killed? Just by thinking about these things that could happen making me regret finding him. But if I don't he would die out there.

My backpack was on the ground by my closet. My mind was telling me to pack it with things I would need when I went out to find Toby. I shook my head. "No! I can't do it." I yelled to myself. He's your friend... You can't leave him to die, can you?

~Time skip 4 hours~

I walked downstairs. Dinner was soon and this was my time to grab anything I need for the ... 'adventure'. I opened the pantry to find any snacks I could take along with me. I heard someone walking downstairs, I quickly turned my head and saw my dad.

I ignored his presence. He plopped down on the couch and turned on his daily action movies. I rolled my eyes, why can't he be like normal dads and actual care about his family?

After I put the snacks in my bag, I thought hard what I would need next. I paced my room back and forth, I had nothing. Water? Was that it? I shrugged. Maybe it was it. My thoughts were interrupted once my mother called me down for dinner. That's it. That's all I needed, I guess. Tomorrow at moonrise, I will leave to find Toby.

----------------------------------------------

Hey guys, hope you enjoyed that chapter! <3

~DoingItRightx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172K 7.6K 23
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
307K 17.6K 69
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
285K 6.5K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc
644K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...