Oh my Luhan! [Exo-M: Luhan Fa...

By hahahappinessdelight

Okay so here's my 2nd story :) For all the fangirls of Luhan all over the world, try reading this and I hope... More

Oh my Luhan: INTRO
Chapter 1: Fangirling
Chapter 2: Unexpected
Chapter 3: Birthday Gift
Chapter 4: Hello Korea
Chapter 5: House for rent
Chapter 6: SM Entertainment
Chapter 7: Bubble Tea
Chapter 8: Oh it's you again
Chapter 9: Worries
Chapter 10: Can This Be Love?
Chapter 11: Shooting
Chapter 12: Limits
Chapter 13: Unexpected Visitor
Chapter 14: Gotcha
Chapter 15: Past or Present?
Chapter 16: Unknown Sender
Chapter 16: Stalker
Chapter 17: Agitated
Chapter 18: New Project
Chapter 19: Pressured Heart
Chapter 20: Night filled with smiles
Chapter 21: Hey best friend
Chapter 22: Myeondong
Chapter 23: One day left
A/N ft. Next Chapter Teaser
Chapter 24: Unforgettable night
Chapter 25: Where's He?
Chapter 26: Left Behind
Chapter 27: Asking her out
Chapter 28: Dating
Chapter 29: Run Away
Chapter 30: The Visitor
Chapter 31: Why she's back
Chapter 32: Night Together
Chapter 33: Three Letter Word
Chapter 34: Ran out of time
Chapter 35: Welcome Home
Chapter 36: Miu's Move
Chapter 37: Slipped
Chapter 38: Surprises
Chapter 39: Doubts
Chapter 40: Revelations
Chapter 41: Broken Hearts
Chapter 42: End
Chapter 43: So Long
Chapter 44: Letting Go
Chapter 46: Bad News
Chapter 47: Confrontation
Chapter 48: People change
Chapter 49: Give me love
Chapter 50: Troubles
Chapter 51: Too Late
Last Chapter
EPILOGUE
AUTHOR'S NOTE

Chapter 45: Fallen Apart

4.2K 137 30
By hahahappinessdelight

Luhan’s POV

I temporarily left the world and all I knew when I wake up, I could see the girl whom I loved the most. Instead, the person who welcomed me back to the real world is my best bud Sehun.

Most likely, his emotions were unreadable. He’d usually give straight faces to everyone but this time, it was different. I could see how worried and sad he was. I have no idea whether it was because of me or our career.

Maybe both?       

“Se-Sehun” I mumbled his name.

“H-Hyung! Are you alright? I-I’ll call the doctor wait here!” he immediately went out of the room.

I tried to recall what just happened and suddenly I felt a stinging pain in my chest. In my heart. I remembered everything when Maevic just left me like that.

Sehun got back together with a Doctor and a nurse. They started examining my body, getting my heartbeat as they look at their wristwatches, instructing me to inhale and exhale slowly and everything they’d usually do to a patient.

“Doc? How is he?” Sehun asked.

“He’s fine now but remember what I said earlier.” I saw the doctor patted his shoulders and smiled a little. Sehun bowed as they left and sat down beside me.

“Hyung what happened?”  He stared blankly at me but I could still feel he was worried.

“I can barely remember but all I know is that I’m broken” I sighed.

“Luhan hyung!” he hissed and I looked at him.

“Hmm? She left me just like that. What do you expect from me? Still smile like nothing just happened? Like I’d still see her when I get back home?” I was trying to calm down but my emotions were getting over me.

“But this is already getting out of hand. You see? You’re getting sick and all of us were getting worried about you.” He was breathing heavy.

“Getting worried about me or our career? I can just leave like Kris did so you guys have nothing to worry about me either.” I said in one blink.

“What are you talking about! What is wrong with you huh!” Sehun stood up and now the sadness that surrounds him was being replaced by anger.

“Or maybe just kill me. Much better.” I smirked.

Next thing I know Sehun grabbed me on my shirt.

“Ya! Sehun! What are you doing!” I heard Suho’s voice as he enters the room.

“I don’t know why you’re acting like this but if it is because of Maevic, I swear this isn’t right anymore. You’re not the Luhan I know. The one who was so strong before.” He was already yelling at me.

Chanyeol went in together with the manager and they pulled Sehun away from me.

“Because of Maevic? Who is that girl? What is your relationship with her Luhan?” Our manager asked.

And now everything will just continue to fall apart.

“Manager-nim, I know this is wrong and I’m all responsible for my mistake. The other members have nothing to do with it. I forcefully let them help me to hide this relationship. “ I said.

I could see their eyes blunted in shock but the manager just stays the same poker face.

“Well, there’s nothing I can do about it. Since no one knows about what the real story behind this, I think Luhan you should stop everything about that girl.” He crossed his arms.

“Unless you want to leave EXO too.” He finished.

“Hyung” I heard Chanyeol mumbled and his eyes were getting teary.

“If that’s the right thing to do, I can’t harm the other members as well. You guys can continue without me.” I sighed.

“Luhan-ah, are you just going to give up on us too? Just like this? We can work this out altogether. What are brothers for huh?” I’ve never seen Suho talk like this compared to our last TV show Happy Camp.

“This was all her fault.” Sehun said and all our eyes darted on his direction. His fists were clenched and he was turning red in anger.

He walked out of the room and no one dared to follow him. 

“Manager hyung, I’ll leave the decision to you. If you’ll kick me out of the group to save EXO then do it. Believe me when I tell you this, I don’t want to leave but if it was their hopes and dreams that stand against this, then maybe I should go.” I said.

I heard nothing from our manager as he left the room quickly. Suho and Chanyeol followed and told me he’d talk with the manager.

I was lying down on my bed and as soon as I heard the door locked, I closed my eye and slowly let me tears fall on my cheeks.  It doesn’t matter anymore if I’m having difficulty breathing and whether this depression leads me to death. I could see no more purpose in life.

Sehun’s POV

I can’t take this anymore, Luhan’s getting crazier over a woman. He don’t deserve to be like this, and we don’t deserve to be left by another member.

I ran out of the hospital and took a cab back to our dorm.

 I was already running upstairs straight to our room. When suddenly the other EXO members were there waiting at the living room. All sat down on the couch showing me the same emotions.

And everyone else followed with the same questions.

“Sehun! Where’s Luhan?”

“How did this happen? He was alright last night!”

“I’m sure he’d be alright, he’s manly right Sehun?”

“I must bring some baozi’s at the hospital” said Xiumin hyung and everyone laughed.

I clenched my fists.

“Soon, he’ll leave us too..” those were the only things I’ve said but the impact to them was very high. They knew what I was talking about.

I went straight to the room and grabbed some clothes. I held my passport and called my friend to get me a plane ticket right away.

“Sehun where are you going?” Asked Chen.

“I need to find the one who is really responsible for this.” I ran outside and ignored the voices that were chasing me and telling me not to leave.

I took another taxi cab and went straight to the airport in disguise. Although some girls would actually stare at me, I’d walk fast to get inside and kept on avoiding eye contacts.

As soon as I get on the plane getting the expensive ticket, I said to myself..

Maevic, this is your entire fault. I’m not just going to let you go like this.

Maevic’s POV

I was sitting on the couch surrounded by my friends and Gerald. I love these people who would actually let me forget the problems I have.

I think everything was getting back to normal.

“Excuse me” I said as my phone started ringing.

It was an unknown number and it was different compared to the numbers here in my country.

“H-hello?” I answered.

My eyes widened in surprise as I eventually dropped the phone on the ground and all the eyes of my friends darted on my direction.

“What’s wrong?” Gerald asked.

My eyes started to get teary, I shook my head and told them nothing was wrong and it was just a prank call. I went upstairs and change clothes and secretly went outside.

I ran and called a taxi cab to the place where the caller has told me to meet him.

The voice kept on repeating on my head

“he’s in danger, meet me if you still want to see him”

Please no.. tell me this was just a prank. Not him, not Luhan…

~To Be Continued

A/N: Annyeong! How's everyone doing lately? Missed me? or Luhan? hahaha! Anyway here's an update! 

I have good news! 

I'm done with practicum! Yehet~ All the works I'm left with were reports and clearances. Just a little more push and I'd be starting to face the real world. 

Alright uhhh did anyone asked for dedications? Feel free alright? 

Leave some Comments and Votes okay? 
Saranghaeyo <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66K 2.7K 37
"II-I didn't mean for this to happen" "We were so happy together......" "We had everything we ever wanted" "But I messed up....." "Now my Suzy doesn'...
667K 19.8K 86
"WHAT EXO?!?!" Soojung is a wolf. Not any kind of wolf, she is the princess of the wolf land. One days he finds out she is the little sister of Chany...
86.1K 5.4K 26
"Lulu, why did you forget me. . ?" Sehun muttered again, tightening his grip around the pillow in his embrace. "Forget you? We just met. . ." I whisp...
67.6K 548 11
Start on: 2015 Finished on: 2016 Edit start : 11.4.2020 "What makes you think that i will break off this marrige?" You shut your eyes tight and bite...