His Cruel Revenge | JJK ||✔️

By AlmightyBomb

An ordinary 9 year old child will play with his friends- I didn't, I worked. An ordinary 9 year old child wo... More

His Cruel Revenge
Chapter 1: 2006
Chapter 2: first encounter
Chapter 3: murderer
Chapter 4: tours and stories
Chapter 5: 11 years after
Chapter 6: a new journey
Chapter 7: found you
Chapter 8: those are my properties
Chapter 9: welcoming doom
Chapter 10: It has just begun
Chapter 11: territories
Chapter 13: faults
Chapter 14: punishments
Chapter 15: Departure
Chapter 16: Threatened
Chapter 17: Proposal
Chapter 18: Caught
Chapter 19: Ruined
Chapter 20: Party
Chapter 21: Fiance
Chapter 22: He's from The Underworld
Chapter 23: Caring
Chapter 24: Love Is In The Air
Chapter 25: Thailand
Chapter 26: You Were My First.
Chapter 27: Drowning
Chapter 28: Wine And Dine
Chapter 29: Kookie?
Chapter 30: Mistakes
Chapter 31: The Old Him
Chapter 32: Believe Me
Chapter 33: Meeting His Mother?
Chapter 34: Complications
Chapter 35: Tell Me Everything
A/N Extend?
Chapter 36: Exposed
Chapter 37: Death Wish
Chapter 36: Deals
Chapter 37: Letting Her Go
Epilogue
Another New Story!
New ff
New JJK FF

Chapter 12: questions

12.5K 637 105
By AlmightyBomb

Recap
I hate him! I hate him! I hate him!!!!!

He's such an ass.
I can't believe he made me do that. Ughhhhh.
I'm so mad and upset and feel like crying but also feel like smashing his face. God help me!!!

That asshole almost made me cry twice today!!!

I hate him!
I hate him!!!!!

End of recap

Jungkook's POV

I can't believe she actually had guts to do that.

Oh my god!

And I thought she would disagree with me, argue with me and prove me wrong about her being so almighty. I thought she was gonna show me how week she is but this girl nearly stripped her clothes off!!! I was the one wrong all along, should have understood that she had the courage and guts to do nasty things because apparently it's all passed down to her from generation and by generation I actually mean her FATHER!!! That piece of shit.

There's no way I can execute my plan with her being so brave and almighty. I need to be the dominant one in this game. Not her. They all have to play by my rules.

My rules...

Next morning

Eunha's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm going off.

I now understand the pain of having to wake up early. Ugh so irritating.

I dragged my sleepy self to the bathroom next door.

Ugh I miss my room already. It had my own personal bathroom and stuff.

I quickly did my morning routines, hopped in the shower and after cleansing my body I quickly changed into another one of those slutty dress.

Heading back to my room, i watched myself in the mirror.

I may look like a slut but I still look good.

Yeah that's the spirit Eunha.
You go girl.

My inner conscience is right.

I brushed my hair and applied lip balm that I had backed in my makeup bag.

So natural. I like natural looks because it makes me feel and look refreshed.

After all the morning hustle, I quickly rushed down stairs, trying not to be late and not knowing what to do.

So what do I do? Like make breakfast or get his stuff ready for work? Or...

WAIT!! Hold up.

I notice something on the small stylised table beside the sofa. I knelt down and picked it up. It was a ring. A mans ring with a shiny emerald on it. As I observed it further, I realised there was a carving of a dragon inside it.

This ring is very familiar. The guy is familiar as well...where have I seen him? Well apart from accidentally hitting his car and all. Where else have I seen him?

Where oh where?....

"What are you doing?"

The voice managed to scare me as the ring fell out of my grasp on the table with a loud sound echoing through the walls.

I quickly caught the ring and placed it back down, gently. Fixing my posture as well while turning around to face him.

He watched me suspiciously.

"I-I was just looking at the ring". I smiled. Trying not to show him how scared I got at his sudden appearance.

He pulled the black hoodie down from his head as he walked closer to me, stoping a few inches away. I would've fallen down if it wasn't for the sofa I was leaning on for support so that I didn't close the gap between me and him.

He watched me intensely.

"Next time, don't touch what's not yours. Even if you see it....w.a.l.k..away, am I clear?"

I nodded my head like a spring bouncing off a pen.

"Good, now make me waffles, and a coffee using ONLY and by only I mean ONLY the purified water in the fridge."

He stepped away and let me pass through. Man he's intimidating.

I prepared everything, while he sat on his throne like sofa and did something on his Ipad.

None of us spoke. All to be heard was the sound of crockery.  I finished preparing his breakfast and luckily I knew how to make waffles or else I would have been screwed. But what should I place it on? What should I place it all in? Um..um? Oooh this serving tray maybe. Yeah that'll do.

I placed it all on the serving tray neatly and attempted to walk towards him. Should I place it on the coffee table next to him or the dining table? I halted, thinking about this fact. Oh why is this so confusing. I haven't done anything like this before. It's so easy for the female protagonist in the Korean Dramas, why is it so hard in reality???Umm..um um, next to him would be good I guess. And I proceeded again, carefully placing the tray of breakfast next to him.

"Place it on the dinning table", he said, eyes still glued to his screen.

This b***h!!

I don't wanna say it out loud but I screamed it so loud in my head. That my parents would have heard it by now.

I quietly picked up the tray of food and placed it on the dinning table, quietly standing there and waiting for him. After he was done with his stuff he got up and found himself a seat, OPPOSITE to where I had placed his meal!

"Just So you know this is my seat because I am the head and you will serve me my breakfast here, every morning". He entwined his fingers and patiently watched me as I picked his tray up for the 3rd time and placed it in front of him. Serving him as well.

"Get something for yourself as well, we will have breakfast together, every morning". He stated.

"But aren't I your maid? I don't think it is appropriate for me to have breakfast with you". I stated my honest opinion, totally confused at his actions.

"You don't decide, I decide. You do what I tell you to". He simply replied while waiting for me.

"But I-.."

"I don't like people who ask too many questions".

Ok than.

I quietly grabbed myself the left over waffles and warm coffee as I placed it opposite him and sat directly facing him from the other side. You can say I was the other head from the rival side of this long table.

We ate quietly. A bit too quietly.
So to make it less awkward, I asked him.

"Why do you use purified water for your drinks?" I asked. This just bugged me since I saw a whole supply of purified water in his fridge. Top shelf, bottom shelf, side shelf they were all filled with bottles of clean and purified water.

He watched me, than answered me.

"Because I like to be clean".

Wowowowowowowow

And the award for the best answer in world goes to *drum rolls* this guyyyy.

Not knowing what to say next, I decided to ask him something serious.

.......

"Why?....why did you invest so much money in our property?" I asked him. I wanted to know. What could be the reason for him to buy everything for such a huge amount. That too over the price we had asked for.

He finished off with his napkin and watched me intensely.

"Because I wanted to".
He shrugged.

"That's not an..answer. Why did you really invest so much money, and how did you even know about my relationship with Jimin?"

Yes I'm curious about that now since I've recalled it. How did he even know Jimin?

"Well it's not hard to see him staring at you in a different manner. I knew you two had some sort of relations because of the way you two interacted with each other". He didn't even fix his posture. He was leaning on his chair and watching me dominantly.

"But how did you know his name?".
I asked.

"Well who wouldn't? He's the son of a successful businessman, and news travel fast with us businessmen and entrepreneurs".

He's got a point.

"So....you're a businessman?" I asked.

"I am" , was the only thing he said while he watched me.

"Oh of what sort?" I asked casually.

"You don't need to know. You're just a maid so know your place".

Tsk, rude.

"By maid, you reminded me".

"Of?"

"A question".

He looked away, annoyed before sighing loudly.

"Ask".

I struggled to ask this question.

I don't know why but it didn't wanna slip out of my tongue.

But then it finally did.

"Why did you make me your maid?"

There was a moment of silence.

He watched me, as if thinking what to say before he began.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know the reason behind it".

His gaze suddenly made me feel uncomfortable. He was scaring me.

"A-and why wouldn't I?" I stuttered, completely intimidated by him.

He smiled.

"Because people like you, don't have the courage to endure the truth".

To be continued...

Author's Note
Ok y'all it wasn't the best today but I had to update something because it's been a lonnngggggggg whileeeeeee.

Anyways, if by chance I'm unable to update, do know that I have exams coming up so yeah. I would have to be excused for that reason. But don't worry it will be over after a couple weeks.

Love❤️ almightybomb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.5K 889 40
Yn- I'm so..sorry, I'm so..sorry jun....jungkook pl...please please do..don't ahhh..hhh..hh it's hur...hurting ahh....hhh please st...stop Jungko...
561K 14.4K 47
𝐘/𝐍, 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐜𝐞𝐝, 𝐚𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞, 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐚𝐠𝐞. Ju...
261K 10.8K 55
"I am your husband now....and there are some rules you have follow..." Taehyung said... "O-Okay" Jungkook replied.. _________________________________...
1.9M 68.5K 57
Jeon jungguk. A very powerful name. people fear to cross his path or even mention his name. people know clearly about his dangerous personality and...