baby love me lights out.

By morgsxash

|COMPLETED| You're Love is Bright as Ever Even in The shadows So baby Kiss me Before they turn the lights o... More

Chap1: Hov and Bey... Holla
Chap2: Family Love
Chap3: Family Love (Pt.2)
Chap4: What..?
Chap5: Mmm
Chap6: Expect the Unexpected
Chap7: Some Shit.!
Thank you so much..!
Chap8: I Care
Chap9: Baby Long as I'm next to you
Chap10: WTF....Why.?
Chap11: Oh My Damn
Chap12: Im bout that H-Town
Chap13: That's Personal
Chap14: 100 Problems
Chap15: ALWAYS be Prepared
Chap16: Why You.!
Chap18: Finally
Chap19: You done messed up now
Chap20: Heart to Millions
Chap 21: Dont mess with them Beys
Chap 22: DMWTB Pt. 2
Chap23: DMWTB Pt. 3
Chap24: DMWTB Pt. 4
Chap25: DMWTB Pt. 5
Chap26: Yeah
The End (Plz Read)
outlaw.
NEW BOOK

Chap17: IV

1.3K 44 13
By morgsxash

**Bey Pov

Tonight is the release of my new album. My party is in a few hours and Ty is suppose to meet me at the house so we could find out what I was going to wear. I called him to make sure he was still coming.

**Phone Convo

Ty: Hello

B: Hey Ty you still coming

Ty: yeah I am on my way now

B: okay.

I went upstairs and took a shower. I put a lingerie set on and put on my robe. I grabbed my phone and decided to post a pic on instagram (since that is the only thing she really post on). I posted a pic, put my phone down and went downstairs. When I went in the living room I just noticed that Jay was not here. I moved back in with him because thing are going great. we have been getting closer and we are gaining our trust back in each other.

I sat down on the couch and there was a knock on the door. I sighed and got up and opened the door. Ty came in with a million outfits and his make up kit.

Ty: Heyy Bitch

B: Hey what is all this.

Ty: options.. now which one do you want.

He unzipped all the bags and I had about 10 choices.

B: I waaaannntttt..... that one.

I picked out a multi colored dress and it was some what metallic the sleeves stopped at the top of my four arm and the dress stopped mid thigh and hugged all my curves. I picked out some purple wedges that had the same color on my dress at the wedged part. and to finish it off some green hoops (red carpet outfit at the 2009 BET Awards).

Ty did my make up and put very little on. I had clear pink-ish lipstick and little eye shadow.. Ty did soft loose curls in my hair Nothing to defying.

It was 6:30 and the party started at 6. I went upstairs and put my dress on. I came back down and he did his finishing touches on the outfit and we left. I still have not heard from Jay all day.. it is not like him to not call me nor text me all day. I hopped in the limo and we were off.

About 45 minutes later I made my entrance and all eyes where on mwah. I greeted everyone and got a drink and sat with the crew.

B: Hey yall

Solo: Hey girl you look stunning

Kelly: You do... you killing em Bey

B: aww thanks guys...

Angie: Y'all just standing around umm can we get some drinks..

B: yeah..

I called the waiter and he bought us our drinks.

B: thanks.. you can just sit the bottle right there and can we get some glasses.

Waiter: alright .. I will be right back

B: thanks.

Solo: so Bey how have you been.

B: I'm good I guess.. I am trying to go on tour soon.

Solo: Oh.. I miss you.. we havent talked in about a week.

B: yeah I know right.

Kelly: you know she been under Jay.

Solo: Oh yeah I forgot they got back together... she probably getting dicked down everyday.

B: weeelll.. at least you know.

Solo: Ewwwww Bey... Y'all so freaky.

B: you just jealous you ain't got no dick.

Solo: I still got Daniel (we gone pretend that they still married)

B: that ain't shit compared to my dick

Kelly: that is so nasty..

B: shut up dickless bitch *laughing*

Kelly: *laughing*

When I said that I waiter was back with our glasses. We took four shot because it was my fourth album. Everybody was toasted but I had to keep my calm because I had to say a speech in a few minutes..

Solo: Y'all leetts goo danncee..

Kelly: ohhh yeeahh

B: *laughing* Y'all is too much.

We went to go dance.

Kelly: ohhh hee cutte.

Solo: goo dance with himm

Kelly: okay byyyeee

Kelly left to go dance and she disappeared. My Mom was there and she told me I had to go say my speech.. I walked up to the stage and the DJ turned down the music...

MT: Hello everyone um I would like to welcome to the stage my daughter Beyonce.

I went on stage a damn near fell.. I was a little tipsy so I took a deep breathe and started talking..

B: Hello.. as everyone knows this is my fourth studio album and I am very excited. I started from a house in Houston and then I just grew from there with destiny child then my first studio album and then I just blew up.. Umm I would like to thank my label, Columbia Records, my staff, umm my Mom, my Dad, Ty, Kelly, Solo, Angie, Michelle if she is here, Frank, Mike, and how could I forget my husband.. I would also like to thank the fans and just everyone that is in the Beyonce Movement and that helped me get where I am now from the tiniest things to the biggest things. I will also say thank God for everything he is so good to me.. I love you all and thanks for coming out tonight and have fun..

The Crowd cheered and I walked off stage. When I was on stage to be honest I was only looking for one Person and that was Jay.. but I could not find him.. I wonder what is so important to the fact that you can't be at my album release party.. I text him earlier and he still didn't text me back.. something is telling me to be worried and another thing was telling me to find him rip his dick off and stuff it in his mouth.

B: Hey Solo have you seen Jay

Solo: No

B: okay.. I will be right back

Solo: where you going

B: to go find Jay

Solo: Bey I am sure he is fine and going to be here sooner or later... let's just have fun.

B:... okay

I bought into what she said only because she was right. it is my party and I am suppose to be having fun.

I sat back down and took 3 more shots.. by then I was out if it.. I was grinding all over Kelly and she was drunk to so she was enjoying it. Of course they played my new album. Everyone liked it and I was so excited and relieved that they did. Soon the party was over and everyone was leaving. Once everyone was gone, me and the crew took the limo back to my place.

Once we got there I seen Jay car there.. So why wasn't he at the party.. I had to pay Julius so everyone got out the car before me and ran to the door.. I was wondering what they where running for.. I think it was raining... hell I don't know..

I paid Julius and went to the door and tried to open it and it was locked.. what the fuck.. I knocked on the door and nobody would answer so I got my key out and unlocked the door.

B: What the hell is-

Everyone: Surprise

B: what

Ty: after party bitch

B: ohh. Turn Up den..

We went for another four rounds of shots and I am again out of it. I have to sober up and then again I don't have to..

I just noticed that my Mom was here.

B: Heyy Mommyyy

MT: Hey Bey.. Congrats on the album

B: thankss

MT: Oh Bey you is gone.

B: what I'm nott drrunnkk

MT: okay what ever you say

B: momma go gett a drink

MT: I'm good Bey

B: you suurreeee

MT: yes

B: okay byyeee

I went to go see what Kelly was doing and she was taking another shot.

B: I want oneeeee

Solo: here

she handed me the shot and I drink it like it was water.

Kelly: Jesus Bey

Solo: oh someone want you upstairs

B:.whoo

Solo: go see

B: *screaming* MY BABYYYY

Solo: *laughing*

I ran upstairs and went in the room and seen my baby on the bed half naked..

B: mmm

J: Hey babe

B: Heeyy

J: Ive been waiting on you all night

B: *sitting on his lap* Why didn't youu come too the partyyy

J: because I was trying to plan the surprise party.

B: ohh.. well whenn is everyone goinggg to leave the house.

J: *grabbing her butt* I don't know babe.. when you want them too.

B: mmmm

J: you drunk ain't you.

B: nooo

J: yeah right *kisses Bey*

B: babe lord knows I want to fuck you right now but can you put some clothes on so we can go downstairs.

J: okay.

Jay went on the closet and put some basketball shorts on and a shirt. We went downstairs hand in hand.

Kelly: look whose back

Solo: that was kinda fast

B: what yall talking about.

Solo: you and Jay fu-... doing the nasty.

B: shut up Solo.. it won't even like that..

Kelly: So yall didn't do it.

B: No

J: but we plan on it

B: *hit his arm* shut up or we won't plan anything for the next three weeks..

J: .......

Solo: Haha

B: I need a shot.. babe you want one.

J: yeah I will get one.

We both took a shot and now we just in the living room talking about any and everything. I was sitting on Jay's lap.

Solo: do yall ever have like oral sex.

B: What the hell solo

Solo: what

J: *laughing*

B: I'm not answering that.

Kelly: you know they do with they nasty freaky selves.

Ty: mmhmm they done tried everythang from roleplay to toys

B:.OMG TY MY MOM IS HERE.

Ty: what you act like she didn't know.

B: OMG I am so done.. everybody out.. yall don't got to go home but you got to get the hell up out of here... let's go.

Solo: Bey can we crash here tonight it late, we don't got a way home, and we all drunk..

Kelly: yeah Bey please.

Ty: I'm staying I don't give a damn what she say. *gets the remote*

J: baby let them stay

B: ....fine but don't bother me nor wake me up.. of you get up in the morning don't be eating up everything in my damn kitchen. you guys can sleep in the guest rooms but you got to find them. if the door is locked obviously it's not a guest room so don't try to get in.

Ty: What yall got doors locked for anyway

B:.my business.

Solo: freaks.

B: antyway Y'all can stay up as long as Y'all want but please stay quiet I am trying to sleep.. if you eat put the dishes in the sink if you use a glass use a coaster and put it in the sink when you are done. And most of all respect my house... any questions.

Solo: why do yall keep doors locked

B: *sigh* some is for business and we don't need nobody in there and others and are for me and Jay's personal needs.

Everyone: eww

B: Y'all asked.... good night

Everyone: good night

Me and Jay went upstairs. He was first in the room I went in the room behind him and locked the door. He knew what I wanted

J: *smirking*

B: what *smiling*

J: you want me don't you. *smiling*

B: mmhmm *seductive*

J: I know..

B: *biting her bottom lip* I get filthy when that liquor get into me..

J: mmm is that right

B: damn right... you want me too

J: damn right.

I walked over to Jay and sat in his lap facing him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and he grabbed my butt. I pecked his lips and the Peck became a kiss and the kiss became passionate and turned into a make out session..

We been going at for about 5 minutes and I separate for air.

I got up and started pacing back and forth across the room... but it was sexy and seductive.

B: you know.... someone didn't show up at my party today... I forget his name... umm Shawn... Shawn Carter you know him.

J: yeah.. I heard he running things.

B: *still seductively pacing back and forth* yeah he is large.. He goes by uhh Jay-Z

J: yeah.

B: you know I was really upset he didnt come to my party.

J: why.

B: because I was really excepting him to show up.

J: mmm well he told me to tell you he is sorr-

B: No No No to late for sorry.. he is about to get how do I say... punished. *stopped pacing and stops in front of Jay*

J: mmm... How you gone punish him.

B: well let's just say.. I am going to show him whose 'running things' *puts finger quotes around 'running things'* and then let's just say he won't miss another events of mine. *sits on his lap*

J: damn Bey

B: I'm sorry whose Bey

J: I thought-

B: that's Sasha Carter to you sir (it was between Sasha fierce, Sasha Carter, Mrs.Carter, or Third Ward Trill.. by the way this is a authors note)

J: well excuse me Sasha.

B: Sasha WHAT

J: Sasha Carter.

B: now what's my name.

J: Sasha Carter

B: NO *slaps Jay* Mrs. Sasha Carter

J: Okay *smiling*

B: what's my name.

J: Ms. Sasha Carter

B: *slaps Jay* NO.. MRS. Sasha Carter

J: dammit okay

B: now one more time what's my name.

J: Mrs. Sasha Carter

B: okay

J: *laughing* I quit

B: you never quit.. now this is how we gone do.. you gone obey me and we won't have any problems. If you do what you suppose to, we both will get pleasure but if not you will get a consequence. The consequence can go to not getting none for the rest of the night to the rest of hour to the rest of the year. So all you go to do is listen and we will both have fun. okay.

J: Yes

B: Yes WHAT

J: Yes Mrs. Sasha Carter

B: good *kisses Jay* see you get a reward for good behavior.

I stood up once more and pushed him on the bed. I climbed on top of him and told him don't touch me. He held on to the sheets and let me take control. I grinding all over his manhood and felt a bulge through his pants. I took my dress off and had my matching lingerie set on under it. I flipped my hair to the side and started sucking on his neck. It didn't take me long find his soft spot and when I did it drove him crazy.

I left a few hickeys on his neck. I got up and posed to show him what get was working with.

B: get up and sit in the chair.

He sat in the chair that was right in front of the bed. I walked to him and started stripping all his clothes.

B: do your self and don't stop unless I tell you too.

J: Yes Mrs. Sasha Carter

B: you're doing so good.

Know that he was naked... it was time for me to get naked. I took off my lingerie piece by piece until I had nothing else on my body. I then sat on the bed and spread my legs showing him my pink skittle.

I massaged in between my legs and he was just looking. I lick my finger and put in back down there. He stopped jerking off and I got up and slapped him seductively.

B: I told you not to stop.

J: I'm sorry.

I went back to my position and decided to take it alot further. I took my middle finger and stuck it in me. I was going in and out of my cat and moaning like crazy. I started to pick up the pace and was about to come and few more powerful pumps and I was dripping.

B: *breathing heavy* come here *smiling*

J: *smiling hella hard*

B: what you smiling for... get down there and licking it all up baby.

J: Yes ma'am

He went down and started to feast. He was eating my out like I was a piece of cheesecake he has been craving for the last two weeks.

B: mmm baby

J: *feasting*

B: ahhh baby I love it so much don't stop.

J: You like that baby.

B: Yeahhhhh ohhhh mmhmm *moans*

When he was eating me out he started doing some crazy tongue stuff that drive me over the edge.

B: OHHH don't stop baby don't stop *grunt*

J: Oh it taste so good.. you gone come for Daddy..

B: mmhmm I'm gone come for daddy

Right after that was said I came.. A Lot. And he slurped it all up..

B: damn you good.

J: I know.

I got up off the bed and put my robe on.

B: sit on the bed and I will be right back.

J: okay

I walked down the stair hopping that no one was up. But of course Solo was up.

Solo: Y'all are so nasty.

B: Oh you could here us.

Solo: no I heard you.. you better be lucky they not up.

B: I know right.

Solo: what was Y'all doing

B: Nothing I got to go.

Solo: okay.. but try to keep it down.

I went in the kitchen and grabbed a piece of ice and put it in my mouth and some whipped cream and headed to go back upstairs.

Solo: this is not going to End anytime soon is it.

B: no.. we didn't even get started yet.

Solo: then what was that yall where doing just now.

B: warm ups

Solo: ewwwww

B: *laughing* well I got to go... a girl has needs.

Solo: bye nasty.

I laughed at Solo and went back upstairs

B: I'm back..

J: what took so long.

B: Solange was up.

J: mmm

B: Now lay down and don't say another word.

J: *laid down*

B: good.

When he laid down the ice I put in mouth was almost gone. I took off my robe and got on my knees. I think he knew what was about to go down because he was smiling ear to ear. I took the ice and put it and the top of my mouth and went to work.

I started at the tip and licked my way down. Soon I had it all in my mouth.

J: Oh my damn girl what the hell... *grunts*

B: mmm you like that.

J: damn girl you got a piece of ice in your mouth.

B: mmmhhmm

J: Oh Jesus.. I don't think I could handle.

When he said that I chuckled a bit. I then grabbed the whipped cream out of my robe pocket and put some on the tip.

I licked it all up and went back to work. I deep throat Jr. which drove him crazy.

B: mmm

J: damn babe.. Oh shit

B: mmhmm

J: Oh baby I'm bout to come.

B: ohh come for mama

J: mmm shits baby damn. *cums*

He came in my mouth and I swallowed it. I got up and looked at him as he came down off his high.

B: Get up.

J: *gets up*

I laid down and spread by legs and motioned him over with my fingers. I bite my bottom lip as he made his way to me.

He hovered over top of me and gave me a passionate kiss. He then inserted me.

B: *gasp* ohhhhh

J: *grunts*

He started at medium pace just to get comfortable and then he started to pick up the pace with his strokes. They were long and deep and felt so good.

B: mmm baby you got bigger

J: damn baby I love you

B: mmmm I love you tooo

J: *grunt and picks up the pace*

B: uh..uh..uh.. my shit baby.

Jay picked me you and I wrapped my legs around his waist so he could stay inside me. We went to the wall and I put my back against the wall and he was pumping the living life out of me.

After a few minutes he turned around so his back would be on the wall and slide down the wall. I was on top of him grinding while he was still in me. I rode him and he was loving it.

J: ohh ride daddy baby.

B:mmm you like that don't you.

J: ohh hell yeah.

I started bouncing on him and then he grabbed my waist and took control.

B: ohh baby faster... harder.. I want to feel you in my stomach.

J: mmm.. you sure.

B: *slaps Jay* YESS

J: OK.

After I said that he went Ham on my poor cooch I was screaming and crying his name so loud.

B: AHHH JAY YESS

J: WHAT'S MY NAME.

B: ohh daddy

J: louder..!

B: DADDY OHH I'M COMING.

J: ohh come for Daddy.

B: Oh please slow down JAY.

J:. naw you asked for it.

B: mmm baby *cums*

J: *cums* Oh shit.

B: mmm baby im done.

J: Kay get up so we can go to bed.

B: Jay

J: huh.

B: can you pick me up.... I can't walk.

J: *laughing*

B: *blushing* that's not funny.

J: come on boo *picks Bey up*

B: thank you.

He put me down in the bed and then there was a knock on the door .

B: baby can you come get me.

J: yeah.

He came a picked me up and and I wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms on his neck. I looked into his eyes and we ended up kissing. Whoever was at the door knock again and we broke the kiss.

B: get the robe baby.

He grabbed the robe a put in on and it covered both of us.

With Jay still holding me I opened the door and it was Solo.

Solo: OMG eww

B: *laughing* Hey Solo.. what you need.

Solo: well everyone is up and we can here you so I just came to say keep it down.

B: well we are done so yeah... and tell them ain't nobody tell them to wake up ... and tell momma I'm sorry.

Solo: okay. and GOOD NIGHT.. GO TO BED.

B: Okaaaay *laughing*

Solo: by nasty... Jay you da man.

J: I know.

I closed the door and Jay put me back in bed and he got behind me and we cuddled.

B: good night baby

J: good night my queen.

______________________________________

QOTD (quiz edition):

what was the last word that she says in the last track in her last album.?

Welp I hope you liked it... Yeah..

I am not updating until i get at least 10 votes..

like.

follow.

vote.

like.

comments.

etc.

-iwokeuplikediss_

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

116K 6K 26
"Watch your man, then you should watch your mouth."
45K 1.2K 17
•1• I'm dangerously inlove with you #23 in BEYONCE🏆
16.1K 524 14
Enjoy these short stories that helped me out of my writer's block! 🥰 Published: 2019 Edited: 2024
27.1K 1.6K 24
𝐚 𝐛𝐞𝐲𝐧𝐢𝐤𝐚 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲 - 𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐥𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐲 𝐜𝐥𝐞𝐨 𝐬𝐨𝐥.